VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 3rd, 2004 #81
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtiberian
The soccer guy is a Brazilian nigger called Ronaldo.

Todd in Fl es un subnormal tonto del culo que dice saber hablar castellano y lo único que habla es un horripilante dialecto mexicano.

Todd in Fl, la historia de España que nos muestras es cierta en algunas cosas pero en otras es una fantasía tuya creada mientras estabas en la cárcel por actuar como los "niggers" de tu país.
Hell yeah I remember him now! Hes no "Southern European" by any standard.
My challenge remains unmet after 3 and 1/2 years on SF Yahoo and this forum. Southern Europe is the Aryan race's ROCK OF AGES! It will never fal.and will help lead our race to TOTAL VICTORY, NO COMPROMISE!

diablo

Last edited by diabloblanco92; April 3rd, 2004 at 11:48 PM.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #82
celtiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
Celtiberinut,

Oooo... big fucking difference. Now why don't you speak English, or try to, so the others can understand... fucking spic.
Sorry, I´m not spic but European, stupid American mongrel.

Old April 4th, 2004 #83
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune_Towers
You should try getting in touch with reality. If we go to "war" with our government, we would get crushed. It wouldn't even start because half of the "combatants" would be government plants.

This is why our movement suffers, because so many people have these childish fantasies like hanging our enemies in public, instead of being more realistic.
Unfortunately Dr. Pierce did not help these matters much.
And what is realistic to you? Voting? "grass roots" organizing? Suing in court? I'd like to hear it.

I don't disagree with the part about government plants. Hell, we can't even keep cheap ass whores away from sensitive info.

Old April 4th, 2004 #84
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwface
There's definitley allot of truth to this, Hitler was brazen and hasty to defame Meds and Slavs. I'm Nordic but I understand that Meds and Slavs have often been truer to the over all cause than have the Nords. It's late...I'll make a deal with a nigger anti-semite at this point...but seriously let's get those jews, Meds and Slavs are our European brothers and to look at it any other way is doing Izzy's work for him...let him do his own damn work.

I agree 110 percent. Great post. I don't have to fuck Southern Euros, just work with them to kill the ZOG. After that, we will need everyone's help in ejecting 100 million muds from our midst.

Then, we can all go back to having our own neighborhoods and daring each other to walk in them.

Old April 4th, 2004 #85
John in Woodbridge

Default Dr. Pierce

I think Pierce had Nordicist leanings earlier in his activist life. I think in the Turner Diaries he groups Italians with the rest of the negative stereotypes pertaining to the Mafia. But later on he changed his view.

On an interview a caller said that he believed that Scandinavians were the most evolved race on the planet, and Pierce replied that his org represents ALL whites of European descent, and did not single out one white ethnicity over another.

Old April 4th, 2004 #86
Spandau

Quote:
Sorry, I´m not spic but European, stupid American mongrel.
Get the fuck off my board, Asshole.

Old April 4th, 2004 #87
celtiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Get the fuck off my board, Asshole.
Va te faire enculer, sale de bougnoule.

Old April 7th, 2004 #88
Spandau

Quote:
Va te faire enculer, sale de bougnoule.
Again, This is an American Board. We speak English here. Pussy.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #89
Todd in FL
Banned

Default Who the fuck is white

On the thread entitled "Wouldn't most white men sleep with attractive jews?" many there have asked for specific examples of what is white and what isn't. I have provided many pics of what I think is white and what is not on this thread. There are many new people here since this thread last was around so I would like the newer people to review the pics on the first few pages of this thread and provide some examples of their own as well as give their opinions.

Thanx.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #90
Ptolemy

Quote:
Non white Sicilians:
This person looks white to me. Who died and left you in charge, and do us all a favor and upload your pictures as attachments.

Last edited by Ptolemy; June 3rd, 2004 at 07:06 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #91
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptolemy
This person looks white to me. Who died and left you in charge, and do us all a favor and upload your pircture as attachments.
Looks like a greasy arab to me. You can join Diablo in Pan Aryan land where gumdrops fall out of the sky and everybody is white.

I don't need to prove to you I'm white. The purpose of this thread is for everyone on VNN to give their opinion of who is white and who isn't... not to prove if they themselves are white or not.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #92
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptolemy
This person looks white to me. Who died and left you in charge, and do us all a favor and upload your pircture as attachments.
"Looking White" and being White are two different things.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #93
Ptolemy

Quote:
I don't need to prove to you I'm white. The purpose of this thread is for everyone on VNN to give their opinion of who is white and who isn't... not to prove if they themselves are white or not.
I'm not refering to your personal picture, Ding Dong, I meant all the pictures you had posted on this thread. Load them as attachments.

I don't want to spend five minutes waiting for all your posted pictures to down load.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #94
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Get a faster connection.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #95
the fox...

Quote:
Looks like a greasy arab to me. You can join Diablo in Pan Aryan land where gumdrops fall out of the sky and everybody is white.

Why do you pick out some sicilians to show if thier white or not, all the nationalities of Europe have some mixed people in thier population.

Thier are Germans who have mongrel features, thier are French who have dubious looking people in thier population and thier are plenty of british mixed with with races of India, ,china and jamacian to name a few.

But you always pick out the Sicilians,you just have a problem don't you.

Why don't you get back on your raft and go back to mulatto Cuba, because that's what you are, a cuban mulatto.

You are not the arbitrator in this world who decides who is white and who is not.

You can take selective pictures of every nation in Europe and come up with some mixed looking people.

You seem to have an obsession about Sicilians, that's because your trying to cover up your own insecuritys about your own racial purity.

Get a fuckin life will ya! you ass hole.

Last edited by the fox; June 3rd, 2004 at 07:14 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #96
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
"Looking White" and being White are two different things.
That's not for you to decide, and has no merit, it is only your opinion, and opinions are biased to suite the perception of the individuale making the judgement.

Thier are some people who might look at you and say they don't think your white.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #97
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
That's not for you to decide, and has no merit, it is only your opinion, and opinions are biased to suite the perception of the individuale making the judgement.

Thier are some people who might look at you and say they don't think your white.
I think you took the comment out of context. I definately think that there are some people who find certain pictures out there and say "so and so" aren't White and heres the proof.

No shit man, I'm slavic so definately people who would say I'm not White. What I meant was, some pics could be decieving. Just because a person may "look" White in their picture, doesnt necessarily mean they are. I'm sure Anima Eternae would probably look "White" in some pictures and at certain angles and lighting, but we clearly know that he is not.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #98
Todd in FL
Banned

Fox,

This thread is for people's opinions. Don't you have any? Post some pix if you don't like mine.

I didn't single out Scicilians. There are Mexicans here and Spanish as well. Get your facts straight before you run your mouth.

Somebody has to decide who is white in a civilized society that is WN. That is inevitable. We might get it out in the open asap.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #99
the fox...

The Sicilians that look dubious are not ethnic sicilians if they show arabic mixture, just like a german who who might have turkish mixtures is not an ethnic German.

If you know your history Sicily was occupid by many tribes, Greeks, normans, goths and albanians and the moors invasion occupid Sicily for about 100 yrs( in Spain it was 800 yrs) and dna data shows that the amount of moors mixture was not wide spread and the ones who show some Arab dna is very small.

My grandparents came from Palermo, and we show no arab mixture in my family, I am fair skinned with blue eyes, so is my grandmother and mother and a few uncles have fair skin and blue eyes.

I am an ethnic sicilian the others that show mixture are not, they are no more ethnic sicilian as colin powel is an American white man.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #100
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
I think you took the comment out of context. I definately think that there are some people who find certain pictures out there and say "so and so" aren't White and heres the proof.

No shit man, I'm slavic so definately people who would say I'm not White. What I meant was, some pics could be decieving. Just because a person may "look" White in their picture, doesnt necessarily mean they are. I'm sure Anima Eternae would probably look "White" in some pictures and at certain angles and lighting, but we clearly know that he is not.
That's all well and fine but I want this thread to be an example of what people here at VNN think about what is white and what isn't.

Post a pic or 2 and tell us what you think.

As far as slavics go I don't think Richard Marcinko is all that white but most will say he is:

http://www.simonsays.com/content/con...=33&pid=360302

Thread