Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2008 #1
dogman

Default Sex a 'hassle,' says 105-year-old virgin

Sex a 'hassle,' says 105-year-old virgin

LONDON (AFP) - A woman who celebrated her 105th birthday this week said the secret to long life was celibacy, adding that she imagined sex was a "lot of hassle."

Clara Meadmore, who marked her birthday with a drop of wine at the Perran Bay nursing home in Cornwall, southwest England, also received a card from Queen Elizabeth II.

"People have asked me whether I am a homosexual and the answer is no," Meadmore said.

"I have just never been interested in sex.

"I imagine there is a lot of hassle involved and I have always been busy doing other things."

Born in Glasgow, Scotland, in 1903, Meadmore lived in Canada and New Zealand as a child before returning to Britain in her 20s to work as a secretary and housekeeper.

She served with the army in Egypt during World War II, and subsequently lived in London and New Zealand before retiring 40 years ago in Cornwall.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081010...IO7XMjcap0bBAF

Old October 10th, 2008 #2
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Negroes and mestizos need to use her as a role model.

Old October 10th, 2008 #3
MattFlorida
Banned

I don't know if you've ever read the Screwtape letters, by C.S.Lewis but it's very fascinating. Although C.S.Lewis never says so, I believe it's sort of a take on the Protocols of Zion, only written by Satan instead of the "Learned Elders'.

One of Satan's directives is to convince humans celibacy is bad for them.

Thread