Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 6th, 2012 #1
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Default Who will win in November?

I am not asking who you want to win or who is the lesser evil. Surely those threads already exist. I am asking who you think will win.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old September 6th, 2012 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

No matter who it is, America loses and the kikes win again.

Old September 6th, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

The money men have Obama at -230. Wow. I checked it yesterday, and it was -190. Apparently THOSE WILLING TO PUT MONEY BEHIND THEIR OPINIONS were impressed by Clinton's speech, I would have to guess. I watched a little of it. He is good. Objetive factors seem to me to favore the whiteskin, but since he clearly won't go after his natural supporters, it looks like the election is getting away from him.

Old September 6th, 2012 #4
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Remember, the kikes control the odds and the bets. I've seen ball games many times, where the odds on favorite loses, just barely or fails to beat the spread. I used to sell football cards when I was in college, what a racket those odds makers have.

Old September 6th, 2012 #5
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Remember, the kikes control the odds and the bets. I've seen ball games many times, where the odds on favorite loses, just barely or fails to beat the spread. I used to sell football cards when I was in college, what a racket those odds makers have.
So the kikes control it? Who will win?

Old September 6th, 2012 #6
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The money men have Obama at -230. Wow. I checked it yesterday, and it was -190. Apparently THOSE WILLING TO PUT MONEY BEHIND THEIR OPINIONS were impressed by Clinton's speech, I would have to guess. I watched a little of it. He is good. Objetive factors seem to me to favore the whiteskin, but since he clearly won't go after his natural supporters, it looks like the election is getting away from him.
Clinton just had some pretty choice and very funny words for Obama when he thought no one was listening:

http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...getting-coffee

Quote:
Tim Russert told me that, according to his sources, Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

But the book Game Change offers a different version of what Clinton allegedly said:

The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.

Old September 7th, 2012 #7
Zander

The main news channels over here are creaming their collective knickers over obongos speech last night, basically saying it has now made him favourite to be re-elected. I think Romney will win.

Old September 7th, 2012 #8
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

I believe Obama will win, if only narrowly. As Alex said, objectively, it shouldn't even be a race: The worst economy in 80 years, borrowing our way to third-world status, individual liberty meaning nothing anymore.

But the left and the complicit right have been so successful in getting so many people hooked on the government teat, and purposefully importing millions more voters that they know will be hooked on it -- there's no way people will vote themselves off of that. People vote their short-term economic interest, not the long-term. And Milque Romney's refusal to even give a wink and a nod to his natural white supporters cinches it for the nigger.

But to also answer the question you didn't ask, I don't care. The destination is the same, only the route is different.

Last edited by Marse Supial; September 7th, 2012 at 05:39 AM.

Old October 9th, 2012 #9
remnant

My Prediction:

A repeat of the 2000 fiasco in reverse:

i.e. Mittens takes the popular vote, the Nigger wins the Electoral College ( a Demographic lock nowadays)
Chimpouts averted for now.

What kind of odds can I get for that outcome?

Old September 7th, 2012 #10
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
I am not asking who you want to win or who is the lesser evil. Surely those threads already exist. I am asking who you think will win.
Should have included a third option - Jews - but I voted for the nigger in this poll.

Old September 7th, 2012 #11
Rick Ronsavelle

I agree

Who will win in November?

1) jews

2) kikes

3) all of above

Old September 8th, 2012 #12
Bardamu
Banned

Not only will Obama win this November but the Democratic Party is poised to become the reigning federal party for the foreseeable future, which means an eventual Supreme Court of radical soviet types who hate White people and feel anything visited upon them, no matter how tyrannical, is justified by history and the need for egalitarian redress. Whites will either fight back or become slaves. Maybe this extremity is good, maybe not. The future will tell. Buy some guns and get ready to bury them.

Old October 24th, 2012 #13
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

The current poll results on this thread (61 vs 39) mirror what I see on InTrade's website (60 vs 40). Obama will win. There should be zero doubt about this.

Old October 24th, 2012 #14
James Hawthorne

Quote:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 50% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 46%. Two percent (2%) prefers some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided.

This is the second straight day with Romney enjoying a 4-point advantage. Prior to that, with the exception of the convention bounces, neither candidate had led by more than three points for months.
MI all even: Obama 47% Romney 47%

Quote:
In Ohio,* the race is now tied at 48%. Romney is trusted more than Obama on economic issues and energy policy, while Obama has the edge on national security. The president has a 10-point advantage among those who have already voted.

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; October 24th, 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Old October 24th, 2012 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

[nyt electoral analysis]

The most efficient way for Mr. Romney to win still rests on the 18 electoral votes of Ohio, where he arrived Wednesday evening for a two-day visit that will take him to nearly every corner of the state. His fight to win Ohio — the highest priority of both campaigns this week — resembles a governor’s race more than a presidential campaign.

“It’s a game of inches in Ohio,” said Scott Jennings, the Ohio campaign manager for Mr. Romney. “We’re fighting for every inch of ground.”

The Republican and Democratic tickets have spent more time in Ohio than in any other state this month, with Mr. Obama scheduled to arrive in Cleveland on Thursday after having visited Dayton only two days earlier. Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. finished a three-day swing on Wednesday and Representative Paul D. Ryan is opening a two-day tour on Saturday.

A Time Magazine poll released Wednesday showed Mr. Obama with a five-point edge over Mr. Romney in Ohio, 49 percent to 44 percent, which is within the margin of sampling error. Party strategists on both sides say the race appears to be remarkably close, but two senior Republican officials here said that they believed Mr. Obama had a slight advantage and that they worried that Mr. Romney’s gains had leveled off.

Advisers to Mr. Romney argue that they can win the election without winning Ohio, but it means that the campaign must perform nearly flawlessly in every other battleground. One aide referred to Ohio as “still the big nut to crack,” but a victory would probably mean that Mr. Obama’s Midwestern firewall of Iowa and Wisconsin also was highly vulnerable.

While Mr. Obama can win re-election by carrying Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin, in addition to holding the other Democratic-leaning states across the country, Mr. Romney must capture more states. Even if he wins Ohio, Mr. Romney still must win Florida, North Carolina, Virginia — and one more state.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/25/us...anted=all&_r=0

Old September 7th, 2012 #16
Sam Fisher
Banned

I voted Romney. The kikes need a guarantee and new lease on their criminal hive in the middle east.

Old September 7th, 2012 #17
Dakota Dave

I think Obama will win. Not because he is a better option but because I think most people will go with the evil they know over the one they don't. I also think there are a large number of Whites who will not vote because neither is a viable option. I am in that category. I can choose between the jew loving nigger or the jew loving morman. Either way I'm fucked.

Old September 7th, 2012 #18
Emmeric

This poll is so easy...

Both were selected by the zio-bankers. They present these two choices to us as if our votes really do elect the president and not the electoral college.

So, the zio-banker selection will win.

Meanwhile, those of us who pretend to "love" the constitution continue to push the idea that voting for the president will matter. Apparently, the disconnect from reality is a chasm uncrossable.

The system has to change. If the system does not change, we can never realize white separatist dreams. We certainly will never change anything by voting.

Voting = the farce of fools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKL7Uc89jFM

Old October 8th, 2012 #19
bcroger2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
Sadly, Obama.

Old October 15th, 2012 #20
Meg Kafka

The number of people who want something from government rather than just to be left alone has gone beyond critical mass.

That means our society is in its death rattle. Accept reality. Obama is taking is down to Haitian status.

Google Steve Wynn if you want to learn something about the horror of business leaders toward this muzzlom.

Thread