Old May 17th, 2015 #5102
Serbian

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 14th, 2015 #5107
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Old June 16th, 2015 #5109
keifer

Motorheads "Ace of Spades" is perfection for a few reasons. It is not a carefully folded piece of paper but the clarity in content written on that page. The message is not cluttered by apparent and repeated editing for smooth perfection but rather absolute from the gut statement. This songs lyrics are not the end result of negotiation that would be obvious in over editing. The key phrase in this lyrical content are the words "...and don't forget the joker." Kike.
Maybe I am mistaken, but Lenny is a physical waste and I am fairly certain I could kick his ass, and yet I would be lying if I said he does not intimidate me to some degree with his overt recklessness. This is to his advantage and it can't be argued that this is key to his success.

I present my point on these lyrics because of what has been talked about regarding WN activism, clarity and to the point with short direct delivery of content, from the gut, non-negotiable.
Attitude: I might die first, but you will die shortly there after as a result of my defensive rage. You might beat me in a fist fight, but I will kill you in war.

Reckless intimidation is a tool factor to be carried on your belt. I care not about what the future holds five minutes from now, I only care about the here and now that dictates you must be smashed if I am to live. It cannot be argued that this is how to keep your enemy at bay and in a state of submissive recession. Intimidation is the tool that jews carry on their belt. At the moment they hold all the cards.

Old June 16th, 2015 #5110
Theodore

Default Music > Goy

Warrior Princes Temirgoya

Temirgoy or Chemirgoy are one of the Adyghe tribes (sub-ethnic groups) of the Circassian people.

They live mainly in Adygea and presented diaspora. The Temirgoy language and the Bzhedug language (two dialects of the Adyghe language) are the main languages of the Circassians in Adygea.

History

They were one of the strongest and most powerful Circassian tribes. They lived between the lower flows of the Belaya and Laba Rivers. On the north their lands extended to the Kuban. Sources note that Temirgoy tribe was richer than its neighbors. They cultivated cattle breeding/agriculture: millet, corn, wheat, rye and sunflower.

Class differentiation in Temirgoy tribe was very clear. The most important family of princely origin was Bolotoko. 1864 - After the end of the Caucasian War, most Temirgoys resettled in other Circassian villages (in Bzhedugii, Kabarda, village Urupskiy (Schhaschefyzh) current Assumption district of Krasnodar region), as well as in Turkey and the Middle East . 1881 - Turkey has left the population of the village Hadzhimukohabl (now village Dondukovskaya ), many of whom Temirgoy.

Last edited by Theodore; June 16th, 2015 at 05:20 PM.

Old July 6th, 2015 #5112
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking down the road I go ...again

Might be the last trip before I need the 'internal passport' heer in da kwa

PS RIP Chris Squire bassman of Yes

Old July 6th, 2015 #5113
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool Pagan baby come on home with me

Old July 6th, 2015 #5114
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool Before you accuse me ...bitch ...take a look at yourself

oh yeah

Old July 11th, 2015 #5117
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; July 11th, 2015 at 04:06 PM.

Old July 20th, 2015 #5119
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Old July 24th, 2015 #5120
Crowe

The video shows what should have been done to christianity before it set root. . Historically accurate to the point where christian monks were queer bait.

Tags
music

Thread