VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 2nd, 2005 #21
Hausa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Yo Nigga. Why it is you beeez so stupid? Don't you beeez knowsin dat you Niggas be comittsin mo violent crimes than us. Dat beeeez da reason why
yo brothas all be up in da prison where they is. We tried to keep yo asses
out of prison by giving you yo welfare checks but even dat didn't work fo
yo Monkey Asses.
You guys are so stupid, talk to me in a manner I can understand. Thats the most stupid rendition of what a black person talk like, as if white folks all talk educated and smart. Today's white youth talk the same way like some of those people you call 'niggas'. You crackers can't properly read studies on incarceration, most of those in prison have been there for years due to long sentences. And look at the trends, the violent crimes committed are mostly those involving drugs which are often tied to the higher prison senstences for crack, though according to reports I've seen, whites are by far the ones most likely to abuse drugs, especially crack. None of this racial shit about violent crime has anything to do with genes and blacks being predisposed to crime than other races, you honkies want to make yourselves feel superior.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #22
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
You guys are so stupid.....most of those in prison have been there for years due to long sentences.
Ahem! See what I mean about the anti competition being a joke these days?

I rest my case, your Honor....

Old January 2nd, 2005 #23
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
... most of those in prison have been there for years due to long sentences. And look at the rends, the violent crimes commotted are mostly those involving drugs which are often tied to the higher prison senstences for crack, ...
Longer sentences are due to a history of repeat offences. Most Blacks are in longer because the have a history of breaking the law.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #24
Hausa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
Longer sentences are due to a history of repeat offences. Most Blacks are in longer because the have a history of breaking the law.

Incorrect, longer prison sentences have been proven to have a racial disparity, it has nothing to do with repeat offenses most of the time. a lot of judges are predisposed to give blacks longer prison sentences based on racial stereotypes and fear of blacks. And if the victim is white, the prison sentences are twice as long.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #25
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Incorrect, longer prison sentences have been proven to have a racial disparity, it has nothing to do with repeat offenses most of the time. a lot of judges are predisposed to give blacks longer prison sentences based on racial stereotypes and fear of blacks. And if the victim is white, the prison sentences are twice as long.
Hey, brightboy -- I'm going to show just how much of an idiot you really are. Let's see if you can point out to me what I meant in post #22....okay?

Old January 2nd, 2005 #26
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
you honkies want to make yourselves feel superior.
Thats cause we are superior!!!

You monkeys have never contributed anything to society,except the crime rate.

Lets see.what have the niggers done for the economy. Construction of new prisons.The manufacturing of burglar bars,gold teeth,cheap gold "Jew"elry,Domo wheels,and riots..

Affirmative Action,thats where the education system gets dumbed down so much,that even a nigger can get a college Degree. Thereby,reducing its value,to that of toiletpaper.

Businesses are forced to outsourcing,to find enough competent labor,to handle the high tech society needs in order to function.

Before you come to this forum,spouting off,try getting your facts straight.

In fact try this,go to Africa,and show me some of the facts on how well the black man lives over there. You can't blame the white man for the condition of Africa,cause hes not there,is he?

The way you people treat each other over there,is proof your an uncivilized race,so don't even try to blame the White Man.

By the way I think you Niggers should get on your knees to kiss our White asses,because of slavery.

You were bought over here,and your lives have all been enhanced by the White Man,furthermore if you stayed in Africa.you would have become extinct,from all your diseases,and tribal warfare. (Thanks Jews for bringing the nigger over here) EXTINCT!!! thats exactly what you should be.

I am going to bend over now,so that you can kiss my White Ass.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #27
Hausa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy
Thats cause we are superior!!!

You monkeys have never contributed anything to society,except the crime rate.

Lets see.what have the niggers done for the economy. Construction of new prisons.The manufacturing of burglar bars,gold teeth,cheap gold "Jew"elry,Domo wheels,and riots..

Affirmative Action,thats where the education system gets dumbed down so much,that even a nigger can get a college Degree. Thereby,reducing its value,to that of toiletpaper.

Businesses are forced to outsourcing,to find enough competent labor,to handle the high tech society needs in order to function.

Before you come to this forum,spouting off,try getting your facts straight.

In fact try this,go to Africa,and show me some of the facts on how well the black man lives over there. You can't blame the white man for the condition of Africa,cause hes not there,is he?

The way you people treat each other over there,is proof your an uncivilized race,so don't even try to blame the White Man.

By the way I think you Niggers should get on your knees to kiss our White asses,because of slavery.

You were bought over here,and your lives have all been enhanced by the White Man,furthermore if you stayed in Africa.you would have become extinct,from all your diseases,and tribal warfare. (Thanks Jews for bringing the nigger over here) EXTINCT!!! thats exactly what you should be.

I am going to bend over now,so that you can kiss my White Ass.
I wasn't brought anyplace, look what a Hausa is. Second, I've neard all the talk that blacks have never created anything which is crap and lies, but I recognize who I'm debating against, so I will not waste my time trying to prove something to brainwashed white supremacists. If you make statements such as what you say, the burden of proof is on you. most of what is Africa now are countries and boundaries drawn up by Europeans. Your stupid post at trying to insult me me shows you to be a baiting troll, talk about what YOU have done, not the race. Most of those who glorify whites collectively as a race are mostly individual losers.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #28
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
I wasn't brought anyplace, look what a Hausa is. Second, I've neard all the talk that blacks have never created anything which is crap and lies, but I recognize who I'm debating against, so I will not waste my time trying to prove something to brainwashed white supremacists. If you make statements such as what you say, the burden of proof is on you. most of what is Africa now are countries and boundaries drawn up by Europeans. Your stupid post at trying to insult me me shows you to be a baiting troll, talk about what YOU have done, not the race. Most of those who glorify whites collectively as a race are mostly individual losers.
Ehh....could we please get a monkey fluent in ebonics to decipher this post?

Thanks -

Old January 2nd, 2005 #29
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
No, you're wrong.
Quote:
Four out of every five state prison inmates are repeat offenders. Almost half of them are in the midst of at least their fourth sentence.

Myth: Prisons are full of first-time drug offenders. Since 1974 more than 90 percent of all state prisoners have been violent or repeat offenders. (such as:In 1991, 45 percent of state prisoners were on probation or parole at the very time they committed their latest crimes, and while free, they committed at least 218,000 violent crimes, including 13,200 murders and 11,600 rapes.)

Those who claim the American justice system is racist -- because, for example one-in-three black males in their 20s was in prison or on probation or parole last year -- fail to recognize the implications of the fact that the victims and perpetrators of crime are usually of the same race. Thus, any criminal-justice reform that simply eases up on black criminals will disproportionately harm the majority of law-abiding blacks.

http://www.ncpa.org/pd/monthly/pd296d.html

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

Old January 2nd, 2005 #30
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
...., so I will not waste my time trying to prove something to brainwashed white supremacists. ...
Good, and get out of here. You're too easy to refute.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #31
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs up lol

Quote:
If whitey would quit giving blacks disproportionately longer sentences than whites the black incarceration rate wouldn't be so high, since the majority of blacks in prison are those with long sentences. The white enslaved blacks for 400 years didn't them and now blacks end up still having to pay welfare checks to trailer trash white crackers who complain about blacks being on welfare, they need to get a job.
Maybe blacks get longer sentences because they commit more violent crime such as murder and rape? Scroll up to take another look at those murder stats, brutha. As you can see blacks commit over half of all murder and they mostly kill other blacks. Are you saying we should give blacks shorter sentences for killing black people? OH MY GOD that is racist!

Old January 2nd, 2005 #32
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs down zzz

Quote:
Give us verifiable statistics on this and not just the usual liberal blather to excuse the fact that blacks commit more violent crime such as murder that get them locked up. Go do the research, fbi.gov

Old January 2nd, 2005 #33
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Doesn't matter, you have to take this into account with respect to their size of the population.

I don't know why you keep bothering. These niggers, nigger lovers, and liberals just cannot seem to grasp this.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #34
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld
Maybe blacks get longer sentences because they commit more violent crime such as murder and rape? Scroll up to take another look at those murder stats, brutha. As you can see blacks commit over half of all murder and they mostly kill other blacks. Are you saying we should give blacks shorter sentences for killing black people? OH MY GOD that is racist!
No! No! No! And again, No! Have'nt you been listening?! Ni-....eh, blacks receive longer prison sentences because of institutionalized White racism!!

Jeesh! -- where the hell have you been???

Old January 2nd, 2005 #35
Hausa

Quote:
Give us verifiable statistics on this and not just the usual liberal blather to excuse the fact that blacks commit more violent crime such as murder that get them locked up. Go do the research, fbi.gov
Why don't you give verifiable data instead of racist rants?

Old January 2nd, 2005 #36
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Smile

Quote:
You guys are so stupid, talk to me in a manner I can understand. Thats the most stupid rendition of what a black person talk like, as if white folks all talk educated and smart. Today's white youth talk the same way like some of those people you call 'niggas'. You crackers can't properly read studies on incarceration, most of those in prison have been there for years due to long sentences. And look at the trends, the violent crimes committed are mostly those involving drugs which are often tied to the higher prison senstences for crack, though according to reports I've seen, whites are by far the ones most likely to abuse drugs, especially crack. None of this racial shit about violent crime has anything to do with genes and blacks being predisposed to crime than other races, you honkies want to make yourselves feel superior.
We can read these studies you claim to quote here, but the problem is you dont LINK us to any of them. You cant actually expect us to take your out-of-the-air vague references to unsourced claims as legitimate.

Here is my understanding on the reason for the sentencing problem with crack cocaine:

1) The distribution of crack cocaine has fueled a large portion of inner city gang violence in the country. It has been the life blood of the Crips and Bloods. Most street gangs are black and hispanic and are a blight on the safety of their communities. Community leaders demanded po-lice do something about this, and the response was tougher sentencing to discourage people from participation. There are going to be claims of racism either way. If there is no tougher sentencing, the claim will be that whites dont care and want blacks to shoot each other. If there IS tougher sentencing its that whites are out to get blacks and throw them all in jail.

2) Another quoted yet unsourced statistic. Crack is a cheapo version of cocaine. Whites tend to use more powder coke. I have yet to see anything that would indicate anything other than non whites being the majority users of rock. If this were the case, there should be a swath of shootings in white areas where honkies line up to buy the stuff and white gangs fight over dope selling blocks.

The bottom line reason there is so much black incarcertation is the reality of black on black crime, of which drugs/gangs form a large part of. I have already quoted DOJ statistics which back this up and I have yet to see anything other than a brush off on your part.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #37
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Talking Nice try

Quote:
Why don't you give verifiable data instead of racist rants?
Ive quoted DOJ data and you have quoted zilch. Deflection and playing of the race card isnt going to save you. Get to work.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #38
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs up OH my God, a gross error on my part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
No! No! No! And again, No! Have'nt you been listening?! Ni-....eh, blacks receive longer prison sentences because of institutionalized White racism!!

Jeesh! -- where the hell have you been???
OH I see. There is an Unseen White Hand making black people drop out of school, pick up the gun and get into the crack game and go peel some caps. Im sorry!! Shame on those honkies for putting black people in jail who murder other blacks. They should be free in the streets to murder even MORE blacks!! Now THAT is a racist system I can give a thumbs up to!!

Old January 2nd, 2005 #39
Hausa

Quote:

Blacks receive longer prison sentences than whites for committing the same crimes. The issue is average prison sentences, not who committed more crime than who you big dummy.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #40
Hausa

Quote:
We can read these studies you claim to quote here, but the problem is you dont LINK us to any of them. You cant actually expect us to take your out-of-the-air vague references to unsourced claims as legitimate.

Here is my understanding on the reason for the sentencing problem with crack cocaine:

1) The distribution of crack cocaine has fueled a large portion of inner city gang violence in the country. It has been the life blood of the Crips and Bloods. Most street gangs are black and hispanic and are a blight on the safety of their communities. Community leaders demanded po-lice do something about this, and the response was tougher sentencing to discourage people from participation. There are going to be claims of racism either way. If there is no tougher sentencing, the claim will be that whites dont care and want blacks to shoot each other. If there IS tougher sentencing its that whites are out to get blacks and throw them all in jail.

2) Another quoted yet unsourced statistic. Crack is a cheapo version of cocaine. Whites tend to use more powder coke. I have yet to see anything that would indicate anything other than non whites being the majority users of rock. If this were the case, there should be a swath of shootings in white areas where honkies line up to buy the stuff and white gangs fight over dope selling blocks.

The bottom line reason there is so much black incarcertation is the reality of black on black crime, of which drugs/gangs form a large part of. I have already quoted DOJ statistics which back this up and I have yet to see anything other than a brush off on your part.
The problem can be fixed but not by fucked prison sentences. Whites use crack and powdered cocaine more than blacks. Most of the black crime is tied to the crack dealing and is confined to inner cities for the most part. that doesn't make anything racial you big dummy. It is a fact that judges use race as factor when sentencing people, which is a violation of the law and civil rights, plain and simple. Nothing justifies this.

Thread