Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2004 #41
Abzug Hoffman

White people do not go around asking "Is he white?" They ask "Is he jewish?" "Is he part (whatever)." White people know better than to ask stupid questions like "Is he white?" especially about a photograph of somebody whose family is not known. This question is completely pointless, because white people know one drop of white blood does not make a person white. One drop of non white makes a person non white, whether they look white or not.

Old July 24th, 2004 #42
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Okay, no offense to any of you guys....but this....

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...ostrosky_1.jpg

..in MY opinion, is not attractive. At all. Seriously. I am talking about the facial structure. There's... something about it. I don't know. It looks too anglo-saxon...I dunno. Very unattractive.

This French beauty or this Italian one...or this German one...

In my humble opinion, that's what good facial structures look like. Very mainland European. For the life of me, I swear, that beth ostrosky woman is ugly.

What would you know about beauty? Your women are stunted dwarves with ugly misshapen heads.

Old July 24th, 2004 #43
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
One drop of non white makes a person non white, whether they look white or not.
Dead on.

Try convincing the new NOP of that or the faggot mods at SF or David Pringle who wants to be John Birch.

Stern is a problem in that many healthy males like his jokes but he mixes the race mixing ideology in his rhetoric.

Michael Savage is the same problem but focusing on a different sector of white men.

The whole fiasco w/ Stern getting fired from Clear Channel only gave him hero status among white males that have no clue.

Another problem is Dr. Laura, Kudlow and Cramer, Suzie Orman, ect.

Even Art Bell is guilty because that crazy Whitley Streiber that he is with sez that if Hitler hadn't killed so many jews we would have no war because the jews would've grown up and become scientists that could've solved all the problems....

Too bad Joe and Jill can't see the obvious.

Old July 24th, 2004 #44
heaven above

That last pic is of a wog !

Old July 24th, 2004 #45
Auschwitz_Part_II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
That's what I call a spigger; half-spic/half-nigger!

Old July 29th, 2004 #46
Yahweh's_Warrior777

Howard Stern is a filthy kike!

Old July 29th, 2004 #47
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
As far as I know Beth Ostrovsky is full Polish and I think most people would consider her a model Aryan phenotype. Being a working model it is expected she would have a polished look.

It might be distasteful that she is with a Jew like Stern but that doesn't turn her into a Jew.
No, just a typical whore guilty of RASSENSCHANDE!

Old July 29th, 2004 #48
John in Woodbridge

Default Ae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
No, just a typical whore guilty of RASSENSCHANDE!
Okay, I'll bite. What is "RASSENSCHANDE"?

Old July 29th, 2004 #49
Bragi

Quote:
Okay, I'll bite. What is "RASSENSCHANDE"?
She's fucking an ugly old jew.

By the process of deductive reasoning, you might be able to figure out that 'rassenschande' means literally race-dishonor. In other words, the gold digging wench is a race traitor. If she bears him any children they will be sorry little mutants.

Old July 29th, 2004 #50
John in Woodbridge

Default Stern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
She's fucking an ugly old jew.

By the process of deductive reasoning, you might be able to figure out that 'rassenschande' means literally race-dishonor. In other words, the gold digging wench is a race traitor. If she bears him any children they will be sorry little mutants.
Fortunately Stern is not interested in any more kids, as he already has three of his own. Still, it would be much more advantageous if she had kids with an aryan male.

Last edited by John in Woodbridge; July 29th, 2004 at 07:38 PM. Reason: grammar

Old July 29th, 2004 #51
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default A dog to its jew?

I agree. I wonder why it is old Jim Crowe's favorite subject. He returns to it like a jew to its vomit. I mean a dog. Here are a few thread titles he started lately:
White or not White?
Is she White?
Would You Be A Race-traitor if you Banged These?
What do you suppose inspires old jim to keep posting such trash? Is he confused? Does he not have a clue?
What are you trying to say, Jim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
White people do not go around asking "Is he white?" They ask "Is he jewish?" "Is he part (whatever)." White people know better than to ask stupid questions like "Is he white?" especially about a photograph of somebody whose family is not known. This question is completely pointless, because white people know one drop of white blood does not make a person white. One drop of non white makes a person non white, whether they look white or not.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old July 29th, 2004 #52
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
What would you know about beauty?
More than you can possibly imagine, short-stuff.

Quote:
Your women are...
Extremely beautiful? Why, thanks!

Old July 29th, 2004 #53
John in Woodbridge

Default Momus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
I agree. I wonder why it is old Jim Crowe's favorite subject. He returns to it like a jew to its vomit. I mean a dog. Here are a few thread titles he started lately:
White or not White?
Is she White?
What do you suppose inspires old jim to keep posting such trash? Is he confused? Does he not have a clue?
I've thought about starting a thread on nuclear fission, but decided it wouldn't garner too much interest.

How about I talk about how Jews are hatched from alien pods? That would probably be up your alley.

Old July 29th, 2004 #54
MOMUS

Default Come on, Goober.

Now look at your response Jim. Is that a legitimate answer? Try again:
Quote:
Here are a few thread titles he started lately:
White or not White?
Is she White?
Quote:
I've thought about starting a thread on nuclear fission, but decided it wouldn't garner too much interest.

How about I talk about how Jews are hatched from alien pods? That would probably be up your alley.

Old July 29th, 2004 #55
John in Woodbridge

Default Momus

I'm afraid I'm going to have to plead ignorance. I have no clue what you are asking of me. Is there some psychotic translator somewhere that would be able to create a communication buffer?

Old July 29th, 2004 #56
MOMUS

Default Speak, Jim.

I know that you are ignorant, that creates an enormous barrier to understanding. I doubt that any intelligent person with the skill to consistently post such cow-like sentiments as yours would waste his time here. I think you are legitimate in your stupidity. Try to follow me closely from here, you will be asked three questions at the end.
On this forum are various disruptive posters. They start threads that cause disruption and dissent. The threads they post show patterns (nord/med). The patterns reveal the intent and agenda of the poster. One disruptive pattern is the constant, useless, pointless query; "Is So&So White?"
another disruptive pattern is to constantly jump into threads to argue in favor of our shared enemies.
QUESTIONS for Jim Crowe:
1. What is your purpose in posting "who is white?" threads?

2.What is your purpose, knowing yourself to be ignorant, in posting wrong-headed ill-thought apologies for this forums' worst enemies?

3. Why are you here?
since I don't expect a straight answer to any of the above, I'll add a fourth:

4. Who do you work for?

Quote:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to plead ignorance. I have no clue what you are asking of me. Is there some psychotic translator somewhere that would be able to create a communication buffer?

Old July 29th, 2004 #57
John in Woodbridge

Default If you really want to know

1. What is your purpose in posting "who is white?" threads?

If a WN state is going to be established, there must be a parameter on who is considered white. There has to be a dividing line somewhere. This of course is subjective and would have to be a political, not scientific decision. I find it to be an interesting topic.

2.What is your purpose, knowing yourself to be ignorant, in posting wrong-headed ill-thought apologies for this forums' worst enemies?

Leading question. Any answer I would give would imply that my posts are wrong-headed, ill-thought apologies for this forums' worst enemies, which I do not believe I'm guilty of.

3. Why are you here?

Strictly entertainment. I enjoy conversing with individuals on the net that have a like interest.

4. Who do you work for?

It would be foolish to reveal the company I work for, but I will disclose it is a world-wide fortune 500 corporation, most likely controlled by ZOG.

Old July 29th, 2004 #58
MOMUS

Very good wiggle. Let's hold still right here on question two. You have a point, I'll make it simple for you:
WHY DO YOU DEFEND THE JEW HERE?

[QUOTE=Jim Crowe]

Quote:
Leading question. Any answer I would give would imply that my posts are wrong-headed, ill-thought apologies for this forums' worst enemies, which I do not believe I'm guilty of.
QUOTE]
Did you read anything in the Links franco and I provided you? Would you like to discuss their contents, since you assert that we are "like-minded" here?

Old July 29th, 2004 #59
John in Woodbridge

Default To explain it logically

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Very good wiggle. Let's hold still right here on question two. You have a point, I'll make it simple for you:
WHY DO YOU DEFEND THE JEW HERE?

QUOTE]
Did you read anything in the Links franco and I provided you? Would you like to discuss their contents, since you assert that we are "like-minded" here?
Let's assume that Momus believes that every single Jew murders and rapes Aryan children at least 5 times a day, and work day and night to destroy the white race. Then if I state that it is not true that every single Jew murders and rapes Aryan children 5 times a day, I know a Jewish doctor in Toledo and he seems like a decent fellow. By your prospective I would be defending the Jew.

Now is another poster states in the Opposition forum that Jews are wonderful, done all these great things, are guilty of nothing, etc. Then I state that "No, Jews are responsible for race-mixing garbage, MTV, media monopoly, etc". To him I would be demonizing Jews. You see, it is a matter from who's perspective to where you draw the baseline.

You seem to have a problem with dissenting opinon, Momus. That is an indication of a very insecure person.

Old July 29th, 2004 #60
MOMUS

Default Obstinate, fatheaded, jackass.

Garsh, perfesser! You sound all edumacated n' stuff! I give up, yer waaaaay to smart fer me!
You done got a C+ in psychology 101 at Appalachian Judeochristian Academy. You say I am a very insecure person.
Shucks, goober, You win. Just PM Alex Linder about it and he'll change that banner to read,"WE LOVE JEWS, JUST RIGHT!"

Quote:
Let's assume that Momus believes that every single Jew murders and rapes Aryan children at least 5 times a day, and work day and night to destroy the white race. Then if I state that it is not true that every single Jew murders and rapes Aryan children 5 times a day, I know a Jewish doctor in Toledo and he seems like a decent fellow. By your prospective I would be defending the Jew.

Now is another poster states in the Opposition forum that Jews are wonderful, done all these great things, are guilty of nothing, etc. Then I state that "No, Jews are responsible for race-mixing garbage, MTV, media monopoly, etc". To him I would be demonizing Jews. You see, it is a matter from who's perspective to where you draw the baseline.

You seem to have a problem with dissenting opinon, Momus. That is an indication of a very insecure person.

Thread