Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Are Niggers Human?
YES. (n)iggers are fully human. Let's all sing 'kumbaya' 8 10.81%
YES. (n)iggers look like animals, but they are human 15 20.27%
NO. (n)iggers hang from a different branch altogether 51 68.92%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 3rd, 2005 #81
PastorTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
All depends. If people here believe niggers are an altogether different species from the rest of us humans, then yes, I might agree with you. (But you yourself know damn well that niggers are more closely related to apes than any other race -- in features and in manner).

If however, they believe niggers do not act like civilized human beings and exhibit traits more commonly found in animals...then I'd say there's no debate to be had at all. Wouldn't you agree?
Name those exclusive traits of "niggers" and animals. This ought to be good.....

Old December 3rd, 2005 #82
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorTroy
Name those exclusive traits of "niggers" and animals. This ought to be good.....
Hey, groid humper. That's a pretty good imitation of jew debate techniques. You know, reply to a post by adding words that the original poster did not use, thereby coercing him to defend a point he did not make.

Old December 3rd, 2005 #83
E. RacismII

Sounds like he's a lil challenged at this point Pastor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
Hey, groid humper. That's a pretty good imitation of jew debate techniques. You know, reply to a post by adding words that the original poster did not use, thereby coercing him to defend a point he did not make.
Quote:

Old December 4th, 2005 #84
Purge
Banned

It is possible that H. sapiens neanderthalensis and H. sapiens sapiens could have interbred and produced viable offspring. It was long enough ago that these offspring could have living ancestors who would not necessarily evidence the coupling genetically. It may have also been that those offspring, though viable, were shunned, exterminated, or the line simply stopped.

In any event, I personally think of the nigger beasts as H. sapiens africanus. Really though, whether their behavior is the result of some inherent quality or the result of external circumstances, there is no excuse.

They have collectively violated the social contract and must be dealt with accordingly.

Old December 4th, 2005 #85
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
you yourself know damn well that niggers are more closely related to apes than any other race
That's true, but negroes are still by far more closely related to other humans than they are to chimps/apes/whatever. To call negroes "ape-hybrids" isn't even remotely accurate in any sense.

Quote:
If however, they believe niggers do not act like civilized human beings and exhibit traits more commonly found in animals...then I'd say there's no debate to be had at all. Wouldn't you agree?
Yeah, I guess I would.

Quote:
Actually, the poll results clearly show WN's have a firm grasp on science and race.
Ha. That's a good one.

Old December 4th, 2005 #86
Vikinkur

Human means friend also, so if one, examines if the nigger would be classified zoologicaly as human he unconsiously also decides if the nigger is his friend. Ie if the nigger is good for his higher interests.

Old December 4th, 2005 #87
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. RacismII
Sounds like he's a lil challenged at this point Pastor.
No challenge to it at all, e. coli.

Hoax originally said niggers exhibit traits "more commonly found in animals." Groid lovin' troy then demanded Hoax identify those traits "exclusive to niggers and animals."

Again, typical jew debate strategy. Repeat back a point, but change one or two words, thus changing the entire point. We're not falling for it here.

Old December 4th, 2005 #88
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default Silly race-traitor -- Tricks are for jews.

Quote:
heh heh...nice catch, Odin.

Our resident silverback-shagger here knows exactly what I'm talking about. He is, after all, "married" to a she-ape. Just another one of his boring, lame replies.

Extremely boring he is...

Old December 4th, 2005 #89
PastorTroy

Quote:
No challenge to it at all, e. coli.

Hoax originally said niggers exhibit traits "more commonly found in animals." Groid lovin' troy then demanded Hoax identify those traits "exclusive to niggers and animals."

Again, typical jew debate strategy. Repeat back a point, but change one or two words, thus changing the entire point. We're not falling for it here.
.......it is a valid question, nevertheless.

Since our retarded resident pet monkey, HoaxThis could not answer the question why don't you try to answer it?

Name exclusive traits of "niggers" and animals.....

Old December 4th, 2005 #90
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:

Since our retarded resident pet monkey, HoaxThis could not answer the question why don't you try to answer it?

I see you still haven't learned your lesson from that unprecedented display of total ignorance and incredible stubbornness you exhibited in the X-mas Carol thread. And yet once again, you get caught redhanded fuckin'-up royally, eh, gorilla-banger? Neat-o.

You put words in other people's mouths and then ask them to validate them?! I've got to admit -- it's a new one on me. I've never seen this tactic employed before. Jews don't even have the chutzpah to try what you're attempting to pull.

You're simply amazing, gorilla-banger. Time after time you're made a complete fool of on this board, and yet, you never show any sign whatsoever of being embarrassed...unreal.

Tell me honestly -- is the reason for this total lack of shame on your part due of the fact that, being married to a nigger and having this she-ape on your arm in public , you've simply built-up an immunity to any sense of shame or loss of pride?!

I'll bet it is. There's teeange kids posting on this board with more pride in themselves than you, fer crissakes. I mean, damn it, man -- you'd be a disgrace to any race...

Old December 4th, 2005 #91
betterfuture

name exclusive traits of "niggers" and animals
Quote:
oliver the humanzee?
a documentary started about this strange creature from the congo named oliver that was very likely half human half chimpanzee, called a humanzee. they said that they would do dna testing once and for all to find out if this was true.
oliver's face looked a little more human, he only walked upright, liked to mix drinks and smoke cigars, and preferred the company of humans to chimps. especially the ladies (seriously, the first time he was sold was because he nearly raped his owner's wife.)
http://www.thelookmachine.com/weblog...-humanzee.html
someone mixed some humans with some apes
http://www.rotten.com/library/cryptozoology/humanzee/
so that's where blacks got their pigmentations from.
the evolution theory was made up to cover the fact that someone did the mixing themselves.

Old December 4th, 2005 #92
Michael
Banned

You'll be please to know that I Michael Cohen your Jewish master also view Niggers as vile savages. They are probably human but only just. I also think Hoax This is a nigger.

Old December 4th, 2005 #93
Michael
Banned

Default News Flash: Hoax This has been exposed as a Nigger!!!!

I will post Jewish racial theory again that clearly shows that niggers are at the bottom of the pile of humans and possibly a human-ape hybrid:

Many learned Jewish scholars have made great steps in determining the hierarchy of man the highest & fittest are at number 1 and goes through to the lowest at 8:

1. Jews - Obviously at the top as the smartest & toughest people on Earth. We are also G-d's chosen people who are a light onto the other nations we excel in all areas and are by far the most intellegent racial group. Jews are far superior to any other group in all areas.

2. Orientals - Despite their slit eyes which means they have difficulty seeing properly they are a very intellegent racial group. Although they have relatively high intelligence compared to other groups they are vastly inferior to G-d's chosen people the Jews.

3. Aryans/Whites- Similar intelligence to orientals although on average slightly less. Are physically stronger than orientals but their aggressive nature tends to lead them fighting amongst themselves and attacking others for little apparant reason.

4. Indians - Indians are related to aryans and have similar facial features. It is believed they share relatively recent common ancestory hence the term Indo-European with reference to language. They are less intellegent than aryans but also less violent.

5. Arabs - Much lower brain capacity than the racial groups above them. They have in history been relatively civilized & scientifically advanced. However they are currently very violent & barbaric as other races have overtaken them significantly. It is speculated that the arab has actually de-evolved and has less intellect than they did a 1000 years ago.

6. Aboriginal Peoples - These are people who were native to places such as the Americas, Austrailia etc. These people have very low intelligence and virtually no scientific advances when they were discovered and subsequentlyslaughtered by aryans who conquered their land.

7. Spics/Mulattos - These are hybrids of aryan, aboriginals & negros and a result of interbreeding among them. This resulted in very low intelligence & development. It also made them very aggressive & violent therefore they are prone to criminality.

8. Negros - The lowest form of human. Some scholars & scientists believe they actually a hybrid of human & apes. Very very low intellegence they survive on instinct alone. Extremely violent and savage they require instant gratification which they cannot control and are thus very likely to rape & murder. They have been repeatably conquered & enslaved. There has never been a recorded case of a negro inventing anything or contributing anything to science.

Please do not argue with these findings. There is a lot of data to back them these findings up.

Old December 4th, 2005 #94
E. RacismII

Pastor, asking simple-minded people a simple question is like asking a chicken to moo. Its plain to see they can't answer the question.

Quote:

Old May 3rd, 2006 #95
blade...

Quote:
Asians eat dogs. Do I have to "prove" that too? Some things just "are."
Europeans eat cockroaches as a delicacy along with snails. I guess its just is...

Old May 3rd, 2006 #96
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
Europeans eat cockroaches as a delicacy along with snails. I guess its just is...
Took ya 6 months to come up with that snappy retort?

Old May 3rd, 2006 #97
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Why this bitch doesn't have those three little dots after her name is beyond me. Anything to do with race and guess which side she takes?

I also notice that her maturity and intelligence levels seem to fluctuate quite a bit from post to post...

odd, to say the least.

EDIT: I just did a search on "cockroach delicacies" and guess what? Nothing turned up on Euros eating the yummy bugs, nothing at all. But guess what dog-eating people are also enormously fond of eating virtually any kind of bug they can catch and not merely as a novelty either? Care to reference you assertion, blade? I'm curious as to where you get your information...

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; May 3rd, 2006 at 10:02 PM.

Old May 4th, 2006 #98
blade...

Quote:

I just joined like month or so ago...sry i dont have ESP, I didn't even see this post/poll until the other day.

Old May 4th, 2006 #99
ragnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
I just joined like month or so ago...sry i dont have ESP
I lol'd

remember guys, someone kepy voting on all the polls so a few "necroposts" are inevitable D:

Old May 17th, 2006 #100
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNZedBlue
Blacks are technically humans in the sense that they can interbreed with other humans and produce viable offspring, which is the definition of being in the same species.

Also, I think they are humans in the sense that they have the right to their own racial self-determination in their own lands. Even if you consider them to be animals (albeit dangerous ones) animals still have rights, so you can support Black nationalism under the same rationale as supporting wildlife reserves.
Vandal Niggers are fully human, but they are vastly inferior to even the beaner, let alone the White human. They are savages and are like spoiled children, which is exactly what they are. Their arrogance is overwhelming, but can be tamed down via the firm hand of the White Man.

There are high breeds of human like we Aryans and very low breeds like the shitskinned Vandal Nigger porch monkey! Each has their place; the Whites to rule and build Civilization, the Vandal Nigger to Serve us!

Thread