Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2011 #2
MWD

Typical UAF scum, Claim they are Anti - Fascist but Beat up Women or anyone who does not believe in there Racist Anti White Communist Filth. I do hope the EDL find this person bragging about a Women being hit. With that all year round tan and dark eyes he looks like one of Gerry Gable's Rent Boys. It would be nice to know where he Works and inform people that he thinks Beating Up Women is ok. This scum bags needs to be exposed

Old September 5th, 2011 #3
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWD View Post
Typical UAF scum, Claim they are Anti - Fascist but Beat up Women or anyone who does not believe in there Racist Anti White Communist Filth. I do hope the EDL find this person bragging about a Women being hit. With that all year round tan and dark eyes he looks like one of Gerry Gable's Rent Boys. It would be nice to know where he Works and inform people that he thinks Beating Up Women is ok. This scum bags needs to be exposed
They already know who is and where he works.

Old September 5th, 2011 #4
Northern nazi
you have to be cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie C. View Post
They already know who is and where he works.
Jolly good then...have these details been updated to Redwatch also or is this information only shared between the Jewish supporting groups ?

NN.

Old September 5th, 2011 #5
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Typical cowardly red bastard. The camera 'man' also sounded like a homosexual. I hope the EDL kick the fuck out of the cunt.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old September 5th, 2011 #6
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern nazi View Post
Jolly good then...have these details been updated to Redwatch also or is this information only shared between the Jewish supporting groups ?

NN.
I've been told the JCST will be taking care of it.

Old September 5th, 2011 #7
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

UAF anti Tower Hamlets EDL demonstration protester
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Thread