VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2011 #21
Mr Baker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie C. View Post
From NW Nationalist:

whitehammer
Post subject: Re: The Shame of the EDLPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Another bunch of wankers.They are just wannabe football hooligans.The wankers never got to Tower Hamlets.They were at Aldgate which is in the city of London.Sad bunch of jew loving cunts.They had the wanker lemon dressed as a yid and his cousin.The tall nigger lover saying God bless israel.How the fuck can 50 geysers abandon a girl to the pakis.The coach stopped in traffic 50 yards up the road.Cowardly bunch of no brain no bottle cunts.Could you imagine 50 NF leaving a bird behind like that.No in all honesty you could not.The cock sucker jew lovers did.They are still flying the bandit jew flag above the English flag.How the fuck can good white brothers.Still go to the jew demos.Thick as shit wankers.

No you are right, I can't imagine 50 NF. in fact I can't imagine the NF getting even 50 votes.
Does anyone care to bring to light the last time a NF march attracted more than 50 people. Remembrance Day doesnt count as it is heavily reliant on support from non-members, but even when that dropped to 48 one year they tried laying guilt trips on us all, saying if we dont turn up the joke party will lose the right to march.

The NF leadership are so dedicated that even they fail to show up on their own marches (Cos they are too fuckin scared and have no bottle). Take the NF St Georges day march 2010 that was routed through Birmingham for example, where was the party leadership? The self proclaimed "Street Soldiers" and "Aryan Warriors"? Where the fuck where Tom Linden, Eddy Morrison, Ian Edward, Nick Walsh, Adam Everitt and Mike Cooper? They where all in leadership positions at the time, so why the fuck where they not on the streets with the rank and file? I tell you it's cos they are fucking cowards!!! Shitbags, the fucking lot of em.

This same party had the nerve to call the EDL Bradford demo a flop as it only attracted about 800 people (even though their biggest demo in the last 20 years hasnt even come close to matching that number)

So on the topic of the EDL Aldgate protest, i don't support the EDL but i will give em this, at least the head of the EDL had the bottle to turn up to this demo even though it was against his bail conditions and it guaranteed he would be arrested and put in prison. Yes, one girl got a bit of a beating, but to suggest the NF would even have the bottle to arrange a demo in an area like this and then come to the aid of one of their female members is just bollocks. (Linden arranged a march through fucking Manningham, but had no intention of turning up himself)

If we imagined this happened on a NF demo the guy who posted that comment on the northwest grassionalist forum might have ran to her aid, but he would have found himself a very lonely and outnumbered man.

Old September 8th, 2011 #22
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

FROM REDWATCH:

Below is shown a youtube video of reds bragging about how a woman from the EDL was beaten by a gang of Muslims. Listen to the very start of the video, the guy holding the camera says "Err.. welcome to err.. Ben and Anthony's anti fascists something of the day"
They seemed to show great pleasure in describing how this defenceless comrade was treated by these Muslims. Well Redwatch has the pleasure of giving more information about these scumbags.

The anonymous Redwatch supporter and information gatherer who supplied us with these cowardly bastards' details has been a great help to this website and we thank him for all the hard work he does for this site by exposing red filth so they can face justice.

Ben Melchiors is the one holding the camera.

Carl Anthony Woodward is the one featured in the video laughing about his Muslim bumchums attack this defenceless woman.

Info:

Ben Melchiors is a 26 year old Manager and Producer Region: Greater London

Email address: [email protected]
His sites: •http://www.oikosproject.com
http://www.bac.org.uk
http://www.franko-b.com

As a producer, arts manager, project manager and designer, he project managed The Oikos Project for The Red Room, building the Jellyfish Theatre out of 30 tonnes of reclaimed timber by volunteers. He produced performance artist Franko B. And he is the Administration Manager for Battersea Arts Centre.

For two years, he served as the Art Producer for Nowhere, a bold arts festival and European version of Burning Man, held in the desert of Spain. With this he administered a €20,000 grant funding process for 44 performance and installation artists creating art in one of the harshest environments known.

See his profile at http://www.ideastap.com/People/benmelchiors

More info' on Carl Anthony Woodward is to follow shortly.

Old September 8th, 2011 #23
Barbie C.
Banned

Well done Red Watch. Good to see someone claiming to be WN/NS is just that, and doesn't find it a laughing matter that a white woman has been hospitalised by Muslims, even if she is an EDL member

Old September 8th, 2011 #24
Northern nazi
you have to be cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
FROM REDWATCH:

Below is shown a youtube video of reds bragging about how a woman from the EDL was beaten by a gang of Muslims. Listen to the very start of the video, the guy holding the camera says "Err.. welcome to err.. Ben and Anthony's anti fascists something of the day"
They seemed to show great pleasure in describing how this defenceless comrade was treated by these Muslims. Well Redwatch has the pleasure of giving more information about these scumbags.

The anonymous Redwatch supporter and information gatherer who supplied us with these cowardly bastards' details has been a great help to this website and we thank him for all the hard work he does for this site by exposing red filth so they can face justice.

Ben Melchiors is the one holding the camera.

Carl Anthony Woodward is the one featured in the video laughing about his Muslim bumchums attack this defenceless woman.

Info:

Ben Melchiors is a 26 year old Manager and Producer Region: Greater London

Email address: [email protected]
His sites: •http://www.oikosproject.com
http://www.bac.org.uk
http://www.franko-b.com

As a producer, arts manager, project manager and designer, he project managed The Oikos Project for The Red Room, building the Jellyfish Theatre out of 30 tonnes of reclaimed timber by volunteers. He produced performance artist Franko B. And he is the Administration Manager for Battersea Arts Centre.

For two years, he served as the Art Producer for Nowhere, a bold arts festival and European version of Burning Man, held in the desert of Spain. With this he administered a €20,000 grant funding process for 44 performance and installation artists creating art in one of the harshest environments known.

See his profile at http://www.ideastap.com/People/benmelchiors

More info' on Carl Anthony Woodward is to follow shortly.

Good show Redwatch..Nice to see you are listening to your friends at VNN.

NN

Old September 8th, 2011 #25
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie C. View Post
Well done Red Watch. Good to see someone claiming to be WN/NS is just that, and doesn't find it a laughing matter that a white woman has been hospitalised by Muslims, even if she is an EDL member
No one on vnn thinks its a laughing matter.Some of us find it beyond comprehension that a girl could be left behind like that.I think you know I would help out edl people.If I saw any white getting shit from invaders.You know my attitude.When it comes to a girl just abandoned.No amount of I was looking the other way is good enough.You know if 50 blokes come steaming off the coach.If they were connected in the head.The scum would have shit out.I know 3 NF guys fought 300 reds and the reds shit out.Its just a matter of real brother hood.Its a thing us as white brothers and sisters have lost.It something the edl have never had.Its before their time.We need to regain our white community spirit.If that community is scattered around the country so be it.We must be able to call on our brothers and sisters at all times.24/7.Not just as mates or political comrades.But as brothers and sisters.All for one and all of that.Why the fuck has the white man become such a fucking wanker.I could even say as a kid in Brixton 81 the niggers had bollox.Come on you whites.Lets get some.Barbie C.You honestly know how I treat my brothers and how welcome they are at my place at all times.Can you honestly think of a better racial brother than me.Dead ones dont count.They are always the best.

Old September 9th, 2011 #26
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
No one on vnn thinks its a laughing matter.Some of us find it beyond comprehension that a girl could be left behind like that.I think you know I would help out edl people.If I saw any white getting shit from invaders.You know my attitude.When it comes to a girl just abandoned.No amount of I was looking the other way is good enough.You know if 50 blokes come steaming off the coach.If they were connected in the head.The scum would have shit out.I know 3 NF guys fought 300 reds and the reds shit out.Its just a matter of real brother hood.Its a thing us as white brothers and sisters have lost.It something the edl have never had.Its before their time.We need to regain our white community spirit.If that community is scattered around the country so be it.We must be able to call on our brothers and sisters at all times.24/7.Not just as mates or political comrades.But as brothers and sisters.All for one and all of that.Why the fuck has the white man become such a fucking wanker.I could even say as a kid in Brixton 81 the niggers had bollox.Come on you whites.Lets get some.Barbie C.You honestly know how I treat my brothers and how welcome they are at my place at all times.Can you honestly think of a better racial brother than me.Dead ones dont count.They are always the best.
Don't comment till you know the full facts. Due to the Police investigation I hear they have not been released, neither has all the video footage. She was not abandoned.

Old September 9th, 2011 #27
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Old September 9th, 2011 #28
Barbie C.
Banned

My all time favourite.

Old September 9th, 2011 #29
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
She is good. Really good. I mean really good. Much better than the usual shite from the nationalist music scene. Just listened to 30 seconds of it and felt the tremendous emotion behind it. She can sing. That is the sort of music and talent that will appeal to the mainstream. Not the usual white jungle music that poisons our eardrums.

Note:

Not all nationalist music is crap. But the majority is fucking awful and puts people off.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old September 10th, 2011 #30
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Note:

Not all nationalist music is crap. But the majority is fucking awful and puts people off.
Note: Not as much as crackpots like yourself do.

Old September 21st, 2011 #31
Mr Baker

Well, it seem's the two little bastards in the video who thought mob violence against a lone woman was funny have changed their opinions dramatically after it has become apparent that the video they uploaded onto youtube has made them something of a target.

Since their personal details, along with their places of employment and places of residence where made publicly available courtesy of redwatch, it appears they dont like mob violence anymore and the thought that something similar might actually happen to them one day in the very, very near future has made this pair of red bastards quiet literally shit their pants.

Since their details where uploaded this pair have:

- Wrote a grovelling, arse kissing apology to the female victim who was on the receiving end of a terrible beating from a group of their mates.

- Offered to help police track down her attackers and give evidence against them in court, that might have them put in prison (In other words, he has offered to grass his mates up to the police and in court, just so long as none of us hurt a hair on his delicate head)

- Declared how disguated he is with his behaviour that day (though he felt the need to upload it onto youtube just to show the world how proud of his friends he was)

God bless Redwatch for making this pair of vermin see the error of their ways.

Thread