VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2012 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default "Jews at Ten"

New series:

Quote:
More 4 will be showcasing Jewish comedy and offering a wry, funny romp through Jewish culture in new 4 x 60 spin off show to accompany Channel 4's search for the Jewish Mum of the Year. Both shows are being made by Shine TV and are set to air this autumn.

Jews at Ten will be a warm and light hearted celebration of Jewish life offering viewers insight into the community through the jokes, stories and fables as told by some of the community's most loved faces.

Each episode will complement the week's theme showcased in Jewish Mother of the Year and delve deeper to finding out what it is about celebrations, love and marriage, family and old age, and of course, food.

Famous faces and big characters from the community will offer revealing and personal anecdotes, debate the truth behind the stereotypes and offer an insight into what it means to be Jewish in Britain today.

Channel 4 Head of Factual Entertainment, Liam Humphreys, said: "The series will celebrate Jewish culture and comedy and offer a fascinating insight into many parts of Jewish life. It will showcase some of the best comedic talent and the programme will be a great addition to Jewish Mum of the Year

The spin off will be executive produced by Kate Morey.

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/more-4-to-air-the-jews-at-ten

What's with all the jewish programmes? Why no christian or pagan programmes? Mind you, they have to do something to put a stop to all this heinous anti-semitism - y'know, asking for kosher to be labelled, boycotting israeli produce etc.....

Last edited by Bev; October 23rd, 2012 at 08:37 AM.

Old October 24th, 2012 #2
ATiii
Banned

I'm sure glad I don't watch TV. All this crap that addles the brain would surely have given me Alzheimer's disease by now.

Alan

Thread