Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2014 #1
N.B. Forrest

Default Boycott Honey Maid: "Wholesome" "Dad & Papa"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 29th, 2014 #2
Nate Richards

That sucks. I don't like sweets but I was buying those honeymaid graham crackers once in a while. Closest thing to a "cookie" that I'll eat. Love to dip them in milk for a dessert. Can't stand those ones that are all crusted over with sugar, it isn't a graham cracker so much as it's sugar with some cracker added underneath. Anyway I doubt if the other brands are significantly different, it's just a sweetened whole wheat cracker. No more honeymaid brand for me if they're going to operate like this.

Those fags cracked me up though. They look like twins, might be good for some kind of study. Pesticides or something. I bet they met each other and went "OMG we MAAAAATCH" lol BFF(buttfuckersforever)

This stuff would be funny if it wasn't for the kids involved.

Old July 30th, 2014 #3
Joe_Smith

I love the story those two fags made up for the commercial. "We met in line at a coffee shop, and I knew that week I wanted to marry him", "We're traditional guys, marriage and family were always important to us"

I'm sure this will touch some "conservative" AmeriKwan goyim. "Wow, why do they disgust me, they just want family and marriage like me". Clever ploy, but they omit the statistics that show the average fag has 1,000's of partners and a laughable divorce rate (for the few that actually do get "married").

Old July 30th, 2014 #4
Nate Richards

Quote:
I'm sure this will touch some "conservative" AmeriKwan goyim.
Yes, that's definitely the target. They're white and the kid is white. Their manner, dress, furnishings, and every single item in the background is tasteful upper middle class SWPL. In case the viewer still doesn't quite get it, they have the fags themselves saying that they are "traditional", while camera pans across photos of their ancestors, and one of their "marriage"(?) dressed like young republicans.

"Brokeback Suburbs" + kid. Ever so wholesomely gay lol

And, I'm sure the ad's designer enjoyed the irony of showing great-grandparent photos for these genetic dead-ends.

anyway fuck Nabisco and their agencies. They dropped one for potentially hurting the reputation of tobacco http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RJR_Nab...ng_controversy and now they promote the buttfucks. House divided against the rest of us. Barely got any of my money before and they're getting none of it now.

Old July 30th, 2014 #5
Nate Richards

Brokeback Wholesome and fuck you if you don't like it!

If you care about your health you probably don't buy any Nabisco products anyway. If you still buy boxes of crackers and cookies, pls stop.

Old July 30th, 2014 #6
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Yes, that's definitely the target. They're white and the kid is white. Their manner, dress, furnishings, and every single item in the background is tasteful upper middle class SWPL. In case the viewer still doesn't quite get it, they have the fags themselves saying that they are "traditional", while camera pans across photos of their ancestors, and one of their "marriage"(?) dressed like young republicans.

"Brokeback Suburbs" + kid. Ever so wholesomely gay lol
Yep. They're working on "moderate" Repulingcunts: fiscally tight, but definitely class-contemptuous of the Bahble-bashers - although perhaps not quite "there yet" when it comes to being 100% pro turd-spelunker politically. So no pink tutus, hairy "bears" or Leather Daddies in chains, dog collars 'n' ass-less chaps.

And - of course - they're going after the Weakest Link, wimmin: note that the "artists" chosen to "create" that masterpiece were young, attractive twatted tools.....

The media jewfags think they're oh-so slick with this attempt to smother all opposition to their sodomizing of Whiteworld with this "wuv, wuv, WUV!" chicanery - when in truth they're the most hateful, utterly ruthless scum ever to draw breath.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 30th, 2014 #7
N.B. Forrest

What I hate above all about these filthy kikes & their fag/leftist tools is not that they're peddling this rotten fish, but that they collude to make sure that their opponents have virtually zero access to the propaganda machinery.

That's why they deserve to die.

Old July 31st, 2014 #8
Joe_Smith

The power of media is striking, especially in how it effects the female mind. A majority of kwallege women under 30 will start weeping or get hysterical if you even suggest faggots shouldn't butt fuck one another in front of kids.

This is all thanks to the staged, hilariously fake scenarios of fags playing pretend like that Honey Maid commercial. Because queers are only 2% of the population, they enjoy the same privileges as Jews: most people don't know them outside of what they see on TV or other media, meaning its easier to rehabilitate their universally negative reputation. What a change from even the 1980's and early 90's when the only faggots that rang a bell were John Wayne Gacey, Jeffrey Dahmer and Wayne Williams (gay serial killers definitely outnumber ones who seriously want to get married and live a "normal" pretend-family life).

Being a fag shaves decades off your life expectancy, makes your colon fall out of your butt, and almost guarantees getting a serious if not life-threatening STD at some point in your life.

Propaganda is power. Study it, master it, and disseminate it. The only difference between our propaganda and theirs is that our propaganda is actually all based on truth, while they're at the disadvantage of literally making all this shit up. If Jews can convince a large enough swab of the masses that something like homosexuality is normal and desirable, then convincing them not to let their culture and nation disappear from the face of the earth should be easy.

Old July 31st, 2014 #9
Joe_Smith

Nabisco (makers of Honey Maid ) is owned by Mondelez International, some kike monopoly who acquired it from Kraft 2 year ago. Here's the Mondelez International CEO, Irene Rosenfeld :
Irene_Rosenfeld Irene_Rosenfeld

Old July 31st, 2014 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The power of media is striking, especially in how it effects the female mind. A majority of kwallege women under 30 will start weeping or get hysterical if you even suggest faggots shouldn't butt fuck one another in front of kids.

This is all thanks to the staged, hilariously fake scenarios of fags playing pretend like that Honey Maid commercial. Because queers are only 2% of the population, they enjoy the same privileges as Jews: most people don't know them outside of what they see on TV or other media, meaning its easier to rehabilitate their universally negative reputation. What a change from even the 1980's and early 90's when the only faggots that rang a bell were John Wayne Gacey, Jeffrey Dahmer and Wayne Williams (gay serial killers definitely outnumber ones who seriously want to get married and live a "normal" pretend-family life).

Being a fag shaves decades off your life expectancy, makes your colon fall out of your butt, and almost guarantees getting a serious if not life-threatening STD at some point in your life.

Propaganda is power. Study it, master it, and disseminate it. The only difference between our propaganda and theirs is that our propaganda is actually all based on truth, while they're at the disadvantage of literally making all this shit up. If Jews can convince a large enough swab of the masses that something like homosexuality is normal and desirable, then convincing them not to let their culture and nation disappear from the face of the earth should be easy.
The problem is, people don't have beliefs, they have fears. And to a lesser extent, desires.

The jews know from psych studies the average American wants to be upper-middle-class, so they sell their unconservative wares (whether niggers, like "Dr. Huxtable" back in the '80s - ie, rapist but vaguely conservative Bill Cosby) in respectable bourgeois clothing - ie, professional jobs, good taste, respectability/responsible/appropriate behavior. Now they do it with fags.

My point is control of the machinery is propganda. Which is pretty much what Ellul says in his book on the subject. He says it's not really propaganda unless you have control over all of the machines: the schools, the media, the politicians. It's all pushing the same way - Gleichschaltung is the German word. Whatever comes out of the tv is what people if not believe then FEAR to oppose. Thus can the 1-4% minorit(ies) buffalo and control the vast thundering herd.

Whites need control of tv. Nothing works without that. That's why all those civil-rights approaches from MLK or jew Alinsky aren't really relevant. You can say we don't need them, but tv is more powerful than anything we can do on the internet.

We go after the intelligent or courageous minority, right now, and just try to reach anyone who will listen, since the cost of reaching one or a million is the same. I still say though the average person has no real beliefs about anything.

Old July 31st, 2014 #11
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Rosenfeld has been involved in the food and beverage industry for about 30 years. Her first job was at Dancer Fitzgerald Sample advertising agency in New York and she later joined General Foods in consumer research.

100% KIKE. What do you want to bet the hook-snoot cunt was personally responsible for this latest mind-shtup?

Old July 31st, 2014 #12
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Looks like the bagel munchers' gene pool needs another infusion of chlorine in it.

Has anyone ever notice how high and mighty the kike "promotes" their "morality" but yet theirs drains off into gutters like Anthony Weiner's, Sacha Baron Cohan's, Jon "Stuart's", etc. ...?

The jews are more than a religion or a race, they are a "tribe" that commits travesty and tyranny upon Whites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

100% KIKE. What do you want to bet the hook-snoot cunt was personally responsible for this latest mind-shtup?

Old August 1st, 2014 #13
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The problem is, people don't have beliefs, they have fears. And to a lesser extent, desires.
True to a point. People also respond to comraderie as well, however. The idea should be to create a new subculture, like Golden Dawn in Greece. If white people can become passionate "metalheads" or "gangstas", then they certainly can take on a culture around something that actually means something. The Skinhead thing was a disaster only because it tried to push its way into an existing subculture of degenerates, rather than create its own independent one for the ever-rarer (or at least it feels so) normal person.

Quote:
The jews know from psych studies the average American wants to be upper-middle-class, so they sell their unconservative wares (whether niggers, like "Dr. Huxtable" back in the '80s - ie, rapist but vaguely conservative Bill Cosby) in respectable bourgeois clothing - ie, professional jobs, good taste, respectability/responsible/appropriate behavior. Now they do it with fags.
Sure, but regardless, people know most niggers aren't the Huxtables. Everyone knows its just a myth on TV, what the Cosby's exploited was ignorance of niggers back in a time where things were not nearly as forced-integrated as they are now. Put on the Cosby show today and the average group of apolitical whites will crack jokes about how fake the blacks on there are. .

Quote:
My point is control of the machinery is propganda. Which is pretty much what Ellul says in his book on the subject. He says it's not really propaganda unless you have control over all of the machines: the schools, the media, the politicians. It's all pushing the same way - Gleichschaltung is the German word. Whatever comes out of the tv is what people if not believe then FEAR to oppose. Thus can the 1-4% minorit(ies) buffalo and control the vast thundering herd.
I disagree.People are afraid because they're disoriented, but if you show them a way to oppose it and give them a reason to, they'll do their part.

Propaganda in third world America has gotten as bad as the shit they used to shovel in the USSR. Aside from women and some bourgeois social rapport assholes, these Honey Maid style commercials provoke laughter. I think a bigger problem is that women are increasingly making political decisions for a house, while men disconnect more and more since there is nothing in it for them. Agitating men to put on the pants, like those MRA types do, would go a long way towards shifting momentum.

Quote:
Whites need control of tv. Nothing works without that. That's why all those civil-rights approaches from MLK or jew Alinsky aren't really relevant. You can say we don't need them, but tv is more powerful than anything we can do on the internet.
I don't agree. People are watching less and less TV nowadays, and once the baby boomers die off it'll be even more marked. The youth, my generation, is radicalizing and polarizing (some go extreme conformity IE cultural Marxism, others are leaning towards racial nationalism) in a way that I think will inevitably lead to a vicious civil war in the near future. Baby boomers are the ones propping up or encouraging the young Leftists , but they won't be around forever and that's when they'll have to face us in the street.

Quote:
We go after the intelligent or courageous minority, right now, and just try to reach anyone who will listen, since the cost of reaching one or a million is the same. I still say though the average person has no real beliefs about anything.
Your idea about creating a nationalist media platform was a very good one, it's just that the timing wasn't right and some of the characters you had on there like Craig Cobb (as dedicated as he is) are not really the type of person we want to show newcomers. Last generation's white nationalism, with its Hammerskins, Creators, NSM, and British Israelists was not going to attract anyone except people looking for shock value and FBI agents. The new wave of radical nationalist politics, on the other hand, has more capable, rational and dedicated people within it than ever. The people in it are a good mix of college educated and blue collar, the key is synthesizing book smarts with street smarts which is only a matter of time.

Golden Dawn, Trad Youth (despite, objectively failing due to theological bullshit and lack of ideology, they did play around with some good ideas), Men's Rights sites (like Return of Kings or Heartiste), third positionism, etc are all very positive developments and advancements in racial politics. Borrowing concepts from all and also adding your own unique entry can perfect propaganda that may not change things overnight, but will slowly erode whatever is left of the rotting system's legitimacy. Just because you don't see immediate results doesn't mean its not working.

Old August 1st, 2014 #14
Squarehead Chris

Why don't they show queer #1 slurping his own poop off of queer #2's dick?
While both of them are perversely eyeing the little boy sitting in the corner confused, scared, and wondering what is going on.

I think that would be a much more accurate depiction of what usually goes on in these jew marxist pushed situations.

Old August 1st, 2014 #15
The Bobster
Banned

They're running the commercial in my area. Truly disgusting.

Tags
fags, honey maid, madison avenue jews, media jews, pro-homosexual propaganda

Thread