VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2010 #1
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Default NSPUK stickers and PO boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
By definition a decent nationalist would have the stoicism,discipline and self control to join and work for the Bnp - The UK's only hope for the indigenous population is the Bnp anything else is a distraction and or a hindrance there can be no compromise with traitors !
Yes, rumour has it they have a member who used to push out NIGGERS EAT SHIT stickers. Talk about lack of discipline and self control

Old May 8th, 2010 #2
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
Yes, rumour has it they have a member who used to push out NIGGERS EAT SHIT stickers. Talk about lack of discipline and self control
Touché!

Old May 8th, 2010 #3
andy

Quote:
Right for the ignorant.
1.The sticker featured here was not an nsiwp/nsp uk production.
2.No one ever recieved one at a PO Box ( antifaowens and barker lie )
3.I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the NSIWP/NSP UK.

If you with your johnny come lately take on British nationalism want to regurgitate antifaowens lying bullshit do so.In the real world the one I live in I know that O'Hara will stab himself in the eye and bleed to death before he answers antifaowens question for him.Antifaowens and the rest of his amen corner can post what they like the above is correct fullstop.
Returning to your own political party the BPP is a disgrace it had given a platform to two of the most obvious spies in British nationalism Morrison and Williamson.The only way you can top that is with antifaowens

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 8th, 2010 #4
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Right for the ignorant.

If you with your johnny come lately take on British nationalism want to regurgitate antifaowens lying bullshit do so.In the real world the one I live in I know that O'Hara will stab himself in the eye and bleed to death before he answers antifaowens question for him.Antifaowens and the rest of his amen corner can post what they like the above is correct fullstop.
Returning to your own political party the BPP is a disgrace it had given a platform to two of the most obvious spies in British nationalism Morrison and Williamson.The only way you can top that is with antifaowens
'My' political party? I don't get you? How would you know which political party (if any) I am a member of?

Old May 8th, 2010 #5
andy

Quote:
'My' political party? I don't get you? How would you know which political party (if any) I am a member of?
antifaowens told me

Old May 8th, 2010 #6
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
antifaowens told me
I haven't relayed my political party alignment to Joe Owens for about 18 months. More like Gerry Gable told you. Rumour has it he printed off some stickers saying ANDY EAT SHIT and sacked you for being a crap tout.

Old May 8th, 2010 #7
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Right for the ignorant.

Only an idiot would have had them sent to their own address. As you know, they were illegal as fuck. You’ve been a GRASS for 30 odd years. Your a GRASS just like all the others I’ve EXPOSED on here.

Old May 8th, 2010 #8
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
Only an idiot would have had them sent to their own address. As you know, they were illegal as fuck. You’ve been a GRASS for 30 odd years. Your a GRASS just like all the others I’ve EXPOSED on here.
And how can he say they were never sent to a PO box if he had nothing to do with them?!

Old May 8th, 2010 #9
andy

Quote:
And how can he say they were never sent to a PO box if he had nothing to do with them?!
How can I say it was not an nsiwp sticker if I had nothing to do with them ? I see from the quote that your leader antifaowens has some input.To say any of the stickers went anywhere but a street address is a straight lie.PO Boxes correspondence is legally accessible by the authorities without a warrant 24/7.I am surprised "Kev" has not explained doras and its effects for PO box users.Anyone with any suspect contraband might as well cc it to new scotland yard.For confirmation a PO Box application form the sorting office will confirm this for the ignorant

Old May 8th, 2010 #10
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
How can I say it was not an nsiwp sticker if I had nothing to do with them ? I see from the quote that your leader antifaowens has some input.To say any of the stickers went anywhere but a street address is a straight lie.PO Boxes correspondence is legally accessible by the authorities without a warrant 24/7.I am surprised "Kev" has not explained doras and its effects for PO box users.Anyone with any suspect contraband might as well cc it to new scotland yard.For confirmation a PO Box application form the sorting office will confirm this for the ignorant
PO boxes are indeed a virtual transparency but BM boxes are not. A lot of nationlists had or have BM boxes for that very reason. And you've not answered the question - if you had nothing to do with the stickers how can you say they never went to PO boxes?

Old May 8th, 2010 #11
andy

Quote:
PO boxes are indeed a virtual transparency but BM boxes are not. A lot of nationlists had or have BM boxes for that very reason. And you've not answered the question - if you had nothing to do with the stickers how can you say they never went to PO boxes?
This has gone on for years in "the movement" the apohrycal tale and urban myth of "British" monomarks a wholly jewish owned Ltd company.

BRITISH MONOMARKS LTD
PO BOX 12
WC1N 3XX LONDON, LONDON
Oooops just like the way the state can see your bank account because of its PO Box address so to BM boxes.Still another way of looking at it,is that anyone stupid enough to correspond illegality via a PO Box No BM No mailboxes etc or any other such service provided by a company with a PO Box address is better off inside than out in collateral terms for "the movement".
A truly ethical correspondent that skirts legality will never despatch any such items to any sort of PO Box address.One of the few organisations in "movement" history that did not do this was nsiwp/nsp

Old May 8th, 2010 #12
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
This has gone on for years in "the movement" the apohrycal tale and urban myth of "British" monomarks a wholly jewish owned Ltd company.

BRITISH MONOMARKS LTD
PO BOX 12
WC1N 3XX LONDON, LONDON
Oooops just like the way the state can see your bank account because of its PO Box address so to BM boxes.Still another way of looking at it,is that anyone stupid enough to correspond illegality via a PO Box No BM No mailboxes etc or any other such service provided by a company with a PO Box address is better off inside than out in collateral terms for "the movement".
A truly ethical correspondent that skirts legality will never despatch any such items to any sort of PO Box address.One of the few organisations in "movement" history that did not do this was nsiwp/nsp
Again - if you had nothing to do with the stickers how can you possibly say this so resolutely? Answer the question or, like you yourself say in another thread, we can only surmise from what we have been presented with - thus far you making definite statements and avoiding questioning. You are (as always) disrupting this thread with silliness. I wonder why?

Old May 8th, 2010 #13
andy

Quote:
Again - if you had nothing to do with the stickers how can you possibly say this so resolutely? Answer the question or, like you yourself say in another thread, we can only surmise from what we have been presented with - thus far you making definite statements and avoiding questioning. You are (as always) disrupting this thread with silliness. I wonder why?
Hoping your leader antifaowens will give you a browny point ?.Lets talk avoidance want to explain why you thought monomarks is not covered by doras ? Do you wanna explain why you put up such a misleading and dangerous statement about BM boxes ?
I have noticed a trend at VNN that when an issue becomes important such as corresponding with an open book for the authorities it is immediately smothered by facetious jibes and traitor pointing.

Old May 8th, 2010 #14
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Hoping your leader antifaowens will give you a browny point ?.Lets talk avoidance want to explain why you thought monomarks is not covered by doras ? Do you wanna explain why you put up such a misleading and dangerous statement about BM boxes ?
I have noticed a trend at VNN that when an issue becomes important such as corresponding with an open book for the authorities it is immediately smothered by facetious jibes and traitor pointing.
Stickers? Stop detracting from MY question to YOU.

The 'statement' I put up on VNN is to the best of my knowledge accurate. If it isn't accurate then so be it - I am not an expert on such matters as I don't send out illegal items such as NIGGERS EAT SHIT stickers.

BM Boxes are private ones run by a long-established company called British Monomarks and unlike the Royal Mail PO boxes, no-one is allowed to have the home address of the person renting the box. Even the police have to get a court order and this can be proved by the RVF who had a box a few years ago and when the police wanted to know who had rented the box the owner of the company refused to give them the address.

Last edited by X.I.; May 8th, 2010 at 04:56 PM.

Old May 8th, 2010 #15
andy

Quote:

BRITISH MONOMARKS LTD
PO BOX 12
WC1N 3XX LONDON, LONDON
Your obviously not reading the thread but just ranting as usual.Otherwise you would not have posted your latest answer.That is the registered legal address of Britishmonomarks notice the PO Box ? All correspondence controlled by such an addressee including subsidary mail is an open book get down the sorting office the post your cringeing apology.

Old May 8th, 2010 #16
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Your obviously not reading the thread but just ranting as usual.Otherwise you would not have posted your latest answer.That is the registered legal address of Britishmonomarks notice the PO Box ? All correspondence controlled by such an addressee including subsidary mail is an open book get down the sorting office the post your cringeing apology.
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/2d...d1/compdetails

No we'll see YOUR cringeworthy apology eh?

Name & Registered Office:
BRITISH MONOMARKS LIMITED
MONOMARK HOUSE
27 OLD GLOUCESTER STREET
LONDON
WC1N 3AX
Company No. 00674888

PO box? Nope.

Old May 8th, 2010 #17
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

YouTube- It's, Oh, So Quiet Official Video with Lyrics on Screen

Old May 8th, 2010 #18
Bev
drinking tea

It is a bit, isn't it?!

(simonbennett - welcome to VNN. I see on SF you say your posts aren't being approved here - just to let you know I can't approve them; they should be approved when one of the two main admins come online, so please don't think you're being ignored or anything.)

Old May 8th, 2010 #19
Bev
drinking tea

Has andy logged off?

Old May 8th, 2010 #20
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Has andy logged off?
No, rumour has it he is busy printing off some election propaganda Publicity photo to follow apparently.

Thread