VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th, 2008 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default 100 Reasons for getting rid of blacks.

I am working on a pamphlet on this subject, and I would like your input. I will start with a few, and the format I want them in. Please add.

1. Less Crime; blacks comprise 13% of the population, and the male black population is approximately 6.5%. This 6.5% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crimes in America. -Reference Cited
2. Less Traffic; Imagine if 35% of the cars in the large cities were not on the road. - Reference Cited

That is how I would like to see them... here are some more.

3. Less Pollution; Fewer vehicles mean less pollution.
3a. Less Noise Pollution; the number of vehicles with obnoxiously loud radios would dramatically decrease.
4. Shorter Commute - Without the crime prone blacks in the cities, you could live closer to your place of work, and feel comfortable doing it.
5. Less taxes 1; all the taxes paid towards welfare programs, social programs, rehab programs and taxpayer bailout of blacks would cease.
6. Less taxes 2; Less blacks would mean less of a need for jails, police, and would drastically reduce.
7. Less taxes 3; Your property taxes would be reduced as schools would not be trying to educate the dead weight of blacks.
8. Lower costs 1; With less people in the country, land would cost less, and therefore so would produce, meat, and other food products.
9. Lower costs 2; With fewer blacks in the country, the need for surveillance, and security systems, as well as the need to repair buildings and facilities destroyed by blacks would also decrease.
10. More safety for all; with fewer blacks comes less crime. You could walk anywhere in the country and be hundreds of times more safe.
11. More safety for women; with no blacks we would eliminate between 30-40000 rapes of white women a year.
12. No more racial strife; with no blacks, they would not be here to experience racism.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Thread