Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2010 #21
Johnny James

Blacks quite literally present the worst threat to the advancement of the human species and presumably all sentient species after that that exists on the planet.

Old April 10th, 2010 #22
Joshua B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
Blacks quite literally present the worst threat to the advancement of the human species and presumably all sentient species after that that exists on the planet.
You know very well that isn't true.

#1 Threat will always be the Jews.

Niggers are a freaking joke.

Old April 10th, 2010 #23
Billy M.
Banned

More fried chicken for the rest of us.

Old April 10th, 2010 #24
Billy M.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua B View Post
You know very well that isn't true.

#1 Threat will always be the Jews.

Niggers are a freaking joke.
But at least jews are intelligent and don't reproduce like rats.
I'd rather live in Israel than Liberia.

Old April 28th, 2010 #25
Biko

In spite of the topic I've been asking a few friends "What have black people contributed to society? (entertainment doesn't count any idiot with a youtube acct can make that claim). I'm not surprised not a single person has been able to give an answer besides laughing at the fact "black people" and "contributed" were in the same sentence. I'm Greek and damn proud! its no surprise that we have contributed more than our fair share to society.

I've recently gotten into a few altercations with niggers which lead me here thankfully! Their heads so far up their own ass, the shit in their mouth tastes like candy. I've become inspired to do something in hopes of making a difference no matter how small and ask where would one start ?

Old July 7th, 2010 #26
Andrew Cook
Not to Touch the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biko View Post
In spite of the topic I've been asking a few friends "What have black people contributed to society? (entertainment doesn't count any idiot with a youtube acct can make that claim). I'm not surprised not a single person has been able to give an answer besides laughing at the fact "black people" and "contributed" were in the same sentence. I'm Greek and damn proud! its no surprise that we have contributed more than our fair share to society.

I've recently gotten into a few altercations with niggers which lead me here thankfully! Their heads so far up their own ass, the shit in their mouth tastes like candy. I've become inspired to do something in hopes of making a difference no matter how small and ask where would one start ?
Chaining niggers to a couple cinder-blocks and tossin''em into your local body-of-water would be a good start.

Old July 7th, 2010 #27
Andrew Cook
Not to Touch the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy M. View Post
I'd rather live in Israel than Liberia.
Or in any "major" American city that blacks have taken-over and turned to shit.

Old July 8th, 2010 #28
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
They will if given a chance:

Quote:
At the height of the Roman Empire, about 10% of the empire’s population was Jewish, although the bulk of them were converts. Some Khazars were also incorporated during this period.

“That explains why so many European and Syrian Jews have blue eyes and blond hair,” Ostrer says. It also explains another of the team’s findings — that the population most closely related genetically to European Jews are Italians.

The data also show what the researchers call a “bottleneck” in the Jewish population during the Middle Ages. The population of European Jews shrunk below 50,000 during that period because of disease, prejudice, anti-Semitic edicts and the Crusades, Atzmon said.

Afterward, however, an easing of restrictions led to what is known as the “demographic miracle,” in which the Jewish population rose twice as fast as that of other Europeans, reaching more than 5 million by the 19th century.

The Jewish population in Europe grew so much that a lot of Jews in early modern times had to move down the economic ladder into lousier jobs. The constant kvetching about being poor in, say, Fiddler on the Roof, is inspired in part by the characters’ knowledge that their ancestors hadn’t been as poor — an awareness largely lost on today’s Jews.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2010/...h-genes/print/

Old July 8th, 2010 #29
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign

Quote:
Afterward, however, an easing of restrictions led to what is known as the “demographic miracle,” in which the Jewish population rose twice as fast as that of other Europeans, reaching more than 5 million by the 19th century.
Yewah has been pretty good about providing his special pets with "demographic miracles" lo these many generations.

Compare the number of yids in the world (according to jewish sources) prior to the outbreak of WWII (15 mil+ approx.) to the number of yids in the world ten years later (15 mil+ approx). Not bad considering that six million of them were slaughtered by the evil Nazi during that time frame.
I don't think even niggers can breed that fast.

Old July 8th, 2010 #30
DeShawn S. Williams

Hmm...I obviously reject the contention that blacks should be exterminated. I condemn genocide of ANY race, black, white...even Jewish, and I think this is sort of the extreme view that turns regular people off from your message. Now I DO understand that evil Jews are trying to exterminate the white race, in a sneaky and indirect manner...I condemn that totally too. But do most of you agree that African folks should be exterminated, or would you rather that blacks and whites be completely separated? I'm curious as awlays to get your thoughts.

PEACE

Old July 8th, 2010 #31
Rick Ronsavelle

"I obviously reject the contention that blacks should be exterminated."

That'z because you're a moron.

Old July 8th, 2010 #32
DeShawn S. Williams

Sir, you know nothing about my intelligence level. I may very well be more intelligent then you. And besides, I'd be willing to bet that there are more than a few folks on here who agree with me and would rather just see blacks and white separated.

PEACE

Old July 8th, 2010 #33
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

I know from experience that niggers are clogging every tourist attraction, most cruise boats have a loud swarthy population of niggers aboard, and any tropical location has niggers, especially overweight she boons who take up space and ruin the atmosphere. Not to mention the local nigger population of the location you are at.

so.......

#44 Vacationing would be more enjoyable, safer and less crowded.

Old July 9th, 2010 #34
Billy M.
Banned

#45 Dey be eatin' all da chickenz

Old July 10th, 2010 #35
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
Sir, you know nothing about my intelligence level. I may very well be more intelligent then you. And besides, I'd be willing to bet that there are more than a few folks on here who agree with me and would rather just see blacks and white separated.

PEACE
Seperation at the very least is not a question, it's a must. If the crime continues, and the niggers try to enter the White populace again, then they will force us to exterminate them. Until that point, seperation would be ideal, as extinction is not deserved by any creature. However we could always play the "going green/global warming" card and say "without ALL muds, we would only produce a maximum 8% of the polution we do now, and would only use the same amount of oxygen. That should get some of them thinking.

Old July 10th, 2010 #36
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Until that point, seperation would be ideal, as extinction is not deserved by any creature.
In the words of Eastwood's William Munny:
"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it."

Old July 10th, 2010 #37
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
In the words of Eastwood's William Munny:
"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it."
Ok I'll reword it as "We don't want to sink to the level of the nigger and impose extinction on any species." Better?

Old July 10th, 2010 #38
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

We (Whites) won't have to impose anything.
We only need to step back and let nature take it's course.

Old July 10th, 2010 #39
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
I know from experience that niggers are clogging every tourist attraction, most cruise boats have a loud swarthy population of niggers aboard, and any tropical location has niggers, especially overweight she boons who take up space and ruin the atmosphere. Not to mention the local nigger population of the location you are at.

so.......

#44 Vacationing would be more enjoyable, safer and less crowded.
I work around a lot of incompetent negresses (is there any other kind?) and the way they get their money is their cushy overpaid, never ending, pension guaranteed government jobs. Without a skewed system and retarded myopic Christinsanity kindness, 99% of niggers would be 6' deep in the dirt, with the last 1% working towards it.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old July 11th, 2010 #40
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

You may want to refer to this the 100 black facts.
http://www.americancivilrightsreview...101facts1.html

It's been around for a long time, but maybe there is something you may have missed.

Here's a link about the shit niggers claim to have invented, but didn't.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

Hope this helps.

Niggers suck, no doubt, but the jew is the real problem.
Hell niggers can't even feed themselves, that makes the chimps smarter then niggers right off the bat.

Both jews and niggers are parasitic by nature.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Thread