VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Wikipedia? better use "Pseudoxia!"

Who here uses Wikipedia much?

Well check this out: a new alternative to the Jew-friendly bias of Wikipedia, "Pseudoxia"!

http://pseudodoxia.flawlesslogic.com...le=Pseudodoxia

Quote:
Welcome to Pseudodoxia Epidemica OR, ENQUIRIES Into very many Received Tenets And commonly presumed Truths

You will find herein edits of Wikipedia for neutral point of view. Currently, it is impossible for an open encyclopedia such as Wikipedia to have a neutral point of view due to the pervasive belief in political correctness as a secular theocracy.

Pseudodoxia is named after Pseudodoxia Epidemica, Sir Thomas Browne's vast work refuting the common errors and superstitions of his age. Sir Thomas Browne's age had very different common errors and superstitions from the present but the principle remains the same: Test prevailing belief by comparing them to observed truths and report the results. This view of belief as subject to empirical verification was sometimes punished as criminal when applied to beliefs supported by the literate authorities of Browne's age. Such verification remains subject to criminal penalties when applied to the cherished beliefs supported by today's literate authorities, whose theology revolves around recent events in history such as WW II, whose secular martyrs are the Jewish victims of WW II and whose gods are idols such as global mingling of human ecologies if not native ecologies themselves.

Pseudodoxia is a Web-based, free-content encyclopedia written collaboratively by selected volunteers. Sponsorship is sought and the hope is to establish a counter-part to the non-profit Wikipedia Foundation possibly called the Pseudodoxia Foundation.

Pseudodoxia contains more than 600,000 in English, the vast majority of which were copied from Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org) as of June 23, 2005 . Other languages are planned. It is edited by selected volunteers in wiki fashion, meaning all articles are subject to change by nearly any selected volunteer. Pseudodoxia's selected volunteers enforce a policy of "neutral point of view" whereby views presented by notable persons or literature are summarized without an attempt to determine an objective truth. Because of its selective nature, vandalism and inaccuracy that are problems in Wikipedia are less of a problem for Pseudodoxia.

The primary motive for starting Pseudodoxia was recognition that Wikipedia was suffering from a subtle form of vandalism due to the Jewish culture's exceptional emphasis on literacy and verbal intelligence. This has resulted in Jewish nepotism and ethnocentrism suppressing other viewpoints in vital areas of public discourse. This is a problem with ramifications pervading all aspects of culture. This problem has gone so far that numerous criminal statutes have been and continue to be passed to suppress public expression of viewpoints disapproved by Jewish organizations such as the World Jewish Congress, the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center. For this reason, volunteers are selected from the population of people who have demonstrated they are willing to violate these prohabitions and thereby have earned the label of "antisemite". Under current conditions, being called an "antisemite" is an ethical prerequisite of admission to public trust and authority where impartiality is required.

Old July 22nd, 2005 #2
HeatherMcX

How interesting. I'm all for any attempt to provide a more accurate expression of truth, devoid of political correctness, propaganda, and jewish influence. (Lord knows I get enough of that in my classes.)

I'm intrigued by Pseudoxia's approach: testing beliefs against observed truths. (What a novel concept.) That said, I'm wondering if any presentation of information can be netural (or from "a neutral point of view"), as Pseudoxia promises. I'm also wondering if a largely volunteer-based enterprise can achieve the lofty aims set forth in Pseudoxia's mission statement (which, I should add, is awfully well written and well argued, unlike most of my textbooks). I'm looking forward to experiencing the web site; I might even volunteer to aid the cause.

I'll be most curious to hear what others on here have to say. Thanks for posting this, AE.

Old July 22nd, 2005 #3
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Many thanks for this link!

They use the standard Wiki articles.

I just edited the article about David Irving, which probably wasn't wise to start with.

http://pseudodoxia.flawlesslogic.com...e=David_Irving

Anyway I will see if it lasts.
If this project works, we will slowly but surely edit the Wiki jewish lies back to truth.

Old July 25th, 2005 #4
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Pseudodoxia’s entry on the Talmud needs worked on

At the bottom of the entry it has three links to sites refuting the anti-Gentile nature of the Talmud

To be truly balanced they should link to Michael Hoffman’s ‘The Truth About the Talmud’

Quote:
Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

Old July 25th, 2005 #5
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

You can edit that yourself. It's easy.

I corrected the article on Hitler.

http://pseudodoxia.flawlesslogic.com...p?title=Hitler

I should now get into the habit of saving the corected source text, to prevent all my work being done for nothing when the jews change the text.

Old August 25th, 2005 #6
K_Mike_76

Default Hacked

I haven't posted here for ages, but this burns me up:

it looks like Pseudodoxia has been hacked by Jews. check this out:

http://pseudodoxia.flawlesslogic.com...itle=Main_Page

Type in "jews" or anything in the search engine and see what comes up. then read. it's pretty disgusting, so a graphic warning.

Quote:
THIS IS A COUP! NAZIPEDIA IS NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! DOWN WITH NAZISM! DOWN WITH HATE!

Needs a hole in the head more than it needs people, "Adolph". 12345 19:55, 23 Aug 2005 (PDT)

No you are wrong it needs plenty of people. How the hell are we going to lose wars, lose our balls, well just lose without people. Nazipedia is for wankers. If you are a wanker or a dickhead or if you can suck your own cock or like to fuck your gramdmother then Nazipedia is for you! Come join us as long as you are not jewish,a nigger, gippo female or have a brain. GNAA 20:07, 23 Aug 2005 (PDT)

I think we've pretty much demoished this site now. Willy on Wheels 20:17, 23 Aug 2005 (PDT)

But there's so many more pages for you to scrawl "EVIL" on... --Cypherpunk 20:20, 23 Aug 2005 (PDT)

Any chance we can kill their database by continuing to increase the size of this page? --Measure 16:59, 24 Aug 2005 (PDT)

Plus I like adding pretty pictures GNAA 20:29, 23 Aug 2005 (PDT)

Fear me. Janitor 21:25, 24 Aug 2005 (PDT)

So far, so good. AllYourBase 21:28, 24 Aug 2005 (PDT)
To see something like this live, and what's going on in Wikipedia really drives everything home. The Jews are WN's best salespeople. Is that Hebrew all over the site?

Closed Thread

Thread