Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2012 #1
Hunter Morrow

Default Gook-Kike-Spic-Nigger-Raghead-Faggot

I have got to tell you fuckin' cocksuckers something: White "politeness" has set our race back at least 100 years.

The "politeness" took away the frank terms and appropriate ethnophaulisms and it just neutered us, aka chopped our damn balls off.

The last 150 years in American life has been a Judaized euphemism. The first thing I was attracted to at this website was the "forbidden slurs" being used.

There is so much LOGIC and high and lofty RHETORIC but sometimes you just want to hear people say "Fuck the kikes!"

White nationalism is up its own ass and obsessed with the amount of IQ possessed in one's arrogant colon with all these facts and figures but you just say "spic" or "kike" or "nigger" and all the negative images of that scum pop into people's heads. Now, they may have been thoroughly trained to hostilely react to those words...

But you got the reaction. Because the image was put in their head. It was put in their heart. You skipped the 50,000 word dissertation on "African-American Crime Rates" and cut right to the quick of it.

I am suspicious of anybody attempting to appear overly polite. The danger is that you lose the truth in language so you lose the truth in action and you become a "career girl" or a "functional neo-conservative." These cultured, oh so PROPER people are just blind alleys. They have conserved nothing except language taboos.

People in this so called White Nationalist movement who want to curry favors and get the Jew gold and shy away from the language are just fake bastards. Anybody who won't use harsh language isn't up for harsh action.

I don't mean to say every occasion calls for slurs and foul language and dysphemism but there is a time and a place for it and the times are not never and nowhere.

This says it better than I did, I think...

http://www.americannaziparty.com/roc...cles/tower.php

I am sick of the phonies and the "polite" people trying to get the Simon and Schuster book deals and the FOX News appearances.

Old November 27th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
I have got to tell you fuckin' cocksuckers something: White "politeness" has set our race back at least 100 years.

The "politeness" took away the frank terms and appropriate ethnophaulisms and it just neutered us, aka chopped our damn balls off.

The last 150 years in American life has been a Judaized euphemism. The first thing I was attracted to at this website was the "forbidden slurs" being used.

There is so much LOGIC and high and lofty RHETORIC but sometimes you just want to hear people say "Fuck the kikes!"

White nationalism is up its own ass and obsessed with the amount of IQ possessed in one's arrogant colon with all these facts and figures but you just say "spic" or "kike" or "nigger" and all the negative images of that scum pop into people's heads. Now, they may have been thoroughly trained to hostilely react to those words...

But you got the reaction. Because the image was put in their head. It was put in their heart. You skipped the 50,000 word dissertation on "African-American Crime Rates" and cut right to the quick of it.

I am suspicious of anybody attempting to appear overly polite. The danger is that you lose the truth in language so you lose the truth in action and you become a "career girl" or a "functional neo-conservative." These cultured, oh so PROPER people are just blind alleys. They have conserved nothing except language taboos.

People in this so called White Nationalist movement who want to curry favors and get the Jew gold and shy away from the language are just fake bastards. Anybody who won't use harsh language isn't up for harsh action.

I don't mean to say every occasion calls for slurs and foul language and dysphemism but there is a time and a place for it and the times are not never and nowhere.

This says it better than I did, I think...

http://www.americannaziparty.com/roc...cles/tower.php

I am sick of the phonies and the "polite" people trying to get the Simon and Schuster book deals and the FOX News appearances.
"Polite Society" is all about being cool with whatever the Jews want to foist on everyone else.

Old November 27th, 2012 #3
Hunter Morrow

Imagine a country with 200 million people saying beaner and spic all the time. Would we have 50 million of them here? Or "nigger?" Nigger was a word taken away from "polite society" and every successive decade without its absence has been weaker and more decadent and depraved when it comes to niggers. Whites can't say nigger anymore but every nigger does and never misses an opportunity to vote for one.

I'd rather have a society that said nigger 45 million times a day than a society that never said it and had 45 million actual niggers in it.

Old November 27th, 2012 #4
yami

Yeah, but reality is the folk have been thoroughly entertained with the industry that promotes 3rd world characters as stars, and role models. A few have seen through the propaganda, but still this daily attack upon the senses that has been going on for decades, has made impact upon the majority.

You have whites that enjoy cheering for Negro's every day in front of there family. Acting out gender identity, by correlation to entertainment superstars.

I work for a major International company. Whenever we get a new plant manager...no matter it be a man or women. The question that gives them credibility to the workers is there answer to: "Who is your favorite football team?"... when I see the reaction of my co-workers.... all I can think is.. WTF?

Until the entertainment industry and FR is regulated by proper authority. We are riding on the raft of fools/monkeys, and if you irritate them they will pitch you off the boat. Sooner or later they will notice the boat is sinking, and hopefully the monkeys have enough sense to attack the most entertained monkeys first.

Thread