VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 6th, 2006 #1
blueskies
Banned

Default Giuseppe Mazzini:"Pensiero Ed Azione" "thought and action"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Mazzini

Giuseppe Mazzini (June 22, 1805 – March 10, 1872) was an Italian patriot, philosopher and politician. Mazzini's efforts helped bring about the modern Italian state in place of the several separate states, many dominated by foreign powers, that existed until the nineteenth century. He also helped define the modern European movement for popular Democracy in a Republican State.

Born in Genoa, in 1830 Mazzini became a member of the Carbonari, a secret association with political purposes. His activity in revolutionary movements soon caused him to be proscribed. In 1831 he went to Marseille, where he organized a new political society called La giovine Italia (Young Italy). Its motto was God and the People, and its basic principle was the union of the several states and kingdoms of the peninsula into a single republic as the only true foundation of Italian liberty. He also founded several similar organizations aimed at the unification or liberation of other nations: Young Germany, Young Poland, and finally, Young Europe (Giovine Europa).

Mazzini believed that Italian unification could only be achieved through a popular uprising. Mazzini relentlessly agitated the Italian populace to revolt, and encouraged, initiated, and organized numerous small and large revolts from his exile in England. Although the odds may have been against his revolutionaries in any given situation, the trend of history was with Mazzini and so every challenge to local authority advanced the cause of Risorgimento. Mazzini continued to avow this purpose in his writings and pursued it through exile and adversity with inflexible constancy. Mazzini's importance was more ideological than practical, but since that is Italy's identity as well, Mazzini is credited with fashioning the political idea that Italy was a country more than a patchwork of antiquated Roman city-states. It would be others who would make this idea a reality though. After the failure of the 1848 revolutions (during which Mazzini became the main leader of the short-lived Roman Republic), the Italian nationalists began to look to the king of Sardinia and his prime minister Count Cavour as the leaders of the unification movement. This meant separating national unification from the social and political reforms advocated by Mazzini.

Cavour was able to secure an alliance with France, leading to a series of wars between 1859 and 1861 that culminated in the formation of a unified kingdom of Italy. General Giuseppe Garibaldi, a former follower of Mazzini, also played a major role, but this kingdom was very far from the republic preached by Mazzini.

Mazzini never accepted a monarchical united Italy and continued to work for a democratic republic. In 1870 he was arrested and sent again into exile, even though he managed to return under a false name and lived in Pisa until his death in 1872. The political movement he led was called the Republican party and was active in Italy until the 1990s.

Old December 7th, 2006 #2
Gott

This article is mostly PR hogwash. For one thing, I believe Mazzini was a kike though in just trying to do the research so I could say he was instead of 'I believe,' very interestingly the sources (I used scroggle and called up 100 articles) are tres coy on the subject. But the euphemisms abound - revolutionary, Italian patriot, rival to Marx, etc.

I am one half Italian by blood and was brought up just about totally Italian culturally and I love Italy very much. My other half is German and I love that too, but objectively - what is best in our culture (Western civ.) seems to me to owe vastly more to Italy than to any other source.

However - there never was any such place as 'Italy' - not before the Roman Empire for instance. During the Roman Empire for sure, Italia was a province and afterwards, briefly (about 100 years if I recall correctly) it was the Visigothic Kingdom of Italy. At all other times in the last 3000 years the Italian peninsula was a collection of different states based on regional issues. Italy is a highly fragmented place geographically, culturally and racially (related but not identical) and a collection of small states makes sense there.

This united Italy baloney in which Mazzini played so prominent a role is actually the first (if I missed something important, please let me know) example in modern history of the New World Order in action - the jew world dictatorship.

The House of Savoy - which ruled the northern Italian geographically-shifting kingdom of Piedmont, or Sardinia - this entity shifted shapes and names rather often - is indeed (or was) actually the oldest reigning royal house in the world, going back, I think, to the 11th century. French by blood and even language for a long time, they finally set their sights southwards and moved their capital to Torino (lovely city) and adopted Tuscan Italian as their language.

With the House of Savoy and the Kingdom of Piedmont, another series of very jew sounding euphemisms comes into play. They were very 'progressive' and 'modern', they fully emancipated their own kikes (second in Europe, right after Prussia) and had lots and lots of prominent hooknozem in positions of power, they used the constitutional system like England, etc. . The Pietmontese did this by bankrupting their by-nature very prosperous state and running up a gigantic national dept to.... international bankers. They were also famously anti-clerical.

The Brits (scumbags then and now and forever) adopted 'united Italy' as one of their filthy pet causes and under Gladstone the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (if a nation has ever had a more romantic and beautiful name than this one...I don't know what it is) became a international pariah even though just 40 - 50 years previously, Britain had protected that kingdom - under the same ruling dynasty of the Italian Bourbons - rather prominently from the depredations of Napoleon. Now, suddenly, The Two Sicilies were a blot on morality and the Negation of God.

How come Britain perfidiously abandoned The Two Sicilies and embraced the two-bit Kingdom of Piedmont? Because the kikes pretty much ran Piedmont and the kikes pretty much ran Britain. And because, exactly like the Czars, the Bourbons were genuinely devout and genuinely conservate and could not be bought. The Two Sicilies had the largest and most modern rail network in all of southern Europe (vastly more impressive and modern than that of Piedmont) was nothing like the ignorant, filthy hovel the PR kikes made it out to be and lived well within it's income. When Piedmont - with very prominent 'British' aid (the British fleet bombarded the Neopolitan army as it was making its last stand under the young king) - finally murdered that ancient and glorious kingdom - the Piedmontese promptly stole the gold reserves, which were enormous - the largest in all Europe, I believe. They just as promptly spent that money, and the new, absurd, Kingdom of Italy was always one of the most in the hole debtor nations of Europe from that day to Mussolini’s time.

The Kingdom of the Two Sicilies was not incorporated into this new Italy - it was a conquered and raped province - that is all. Naples went from being one of the most glittering and splendid capital cities of the entire world to a run down hovel as all the wealth of the south was stolen and taken north to be replaced by nothing except the Mafia - another of Mazzini's charming innovations, and ruinous taxation. After this conquest, there were risings in the south for the Bourbons...which, of course, the history books don't mention, the same way there were risings in the south for Mussolini, also not mentioned.

What the new world order did to The Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and to the other legal, peace loving duchies of central Italy, and to the Papal States, is exactly what kike carpetbaggers did to the Confederacy after our own civil war.

Except for sounding cool (I suppose) the united Kingdom of Italy was a farce - in debt beyond any possibility of ever paying, run by corrupt scumbags who stole and gave nothing back. The Italian peoples were vastly better off before this meaningless (unless slavery is meaningful) unification.

What I've written above is well know, and my sentiments (a basis detestation for the House of Savoy and the kikes who ran it and the rotten republic which replaced it except it's the same thing exactly only without a fancy king) are shared by many southern Italians (my own people are from central and northern Italy - so I care because of the principle, not because my folks are from the south). For instance, recently, the Teatro San Carlo - the oldest working opera house in Europe and I suppose the world, was restored and in that restoration the coat of arms of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies was rescued from the overpainting applied when the Pietmontese came in as two-bit conquerors. Today, if you go to an opera in that incredibly spectacular, splendidly beautiful theater, above the stage you will see the ancient and glorious symbol of the Italian Bourbons as a reminder of the better times that existed before 'progress', 'change' and 'modernity' made Italy a far worse place than it was before.

88 y'all

Old December 7th, 2006 #3
blueskies
Banned

A very well informative reply, Gott.

As far as Mazzini being a Jewish descend, I would have to disagree from the looks of the photo above:

Whether Mazzini action served the black-hand, requires further debate as to why Italy ,then a fragment states, should have remained so than unified.

note:Germany unified because it lacked sufficient agricultural land to feed itself.

Old December 7th, 2006 #4
Gott

He does look a little like Verdi in old age, but really, looks don't mean anything. Plenty of Aryans look jewish and plenty of jews look Aryan (when they are young anyway - a lot of movie stars, for instance). jews breed to fit in that way, and anyway, going by anything as superficial as looks is…superficial.

Mazzini was famously a big time mason - another code word for kike or crypo kike. But, like I said, I just think he was a kike and am not pushing it because I could not find hard copy proof (which I would much like to have and would appreciate if anyone can find out). I do know that many references coyly say that one of the very big time guys in the Risorgimento was a jew - and how can that be Cavour and who else is there? And I also do know that that young Italy thing of his was notoriously full of kikes - just do a quick search and see what comes up under Mazzini - jews, jews, jews in his Giovine Italia movement. Finally, if he wasn't one, he might as well have been as he stood for all the standard liberal jew causes.

As to having played a big part in the founding of the mafia - that is pretty much on the record - another 'revolutionary' movement aimed at destabilizing the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. It is pretty illuminating that the mafia flourished between the demise of the Two Sicilies and the rise of Fascism. It is equally illuminating that one of the very first things 'we' did when we invaded Sicily in 43 was reestablish that same mafia which has flourished ever since.

Ferdinand III of the Two Sicilies had been approached with an offer of the crown of a united Italy long before 1959. The Two Sicilies was large, rich and had a truly ancient and glorious lineage. If Italy need unify it was vastly more sensible under the Bourbons than under the twerpy Savoys with their comic opera country. Ferdinand firmly declined saying that if he accepted he would automatically become a criminal in the eyes of all honest men and of God. In civilized nations it used to be a crime to attack and regime change other nations without cause. How fucking old fashioned of Ferdinand, eh? In addition to breaking the most important of international laws, he would have also been committing sacrilege against the religion he devoutly followed. Victor Emmanuel II had no such qualms. Because of their lawless, greedy grab in 1859 (for which they had to pay France by ceding the provinces of Nice and Savoy) the entire Savoy dynasty was excommunicated and stayed excommunicated until the Papal accord drawn up by Mussolini in 1922 or 23. So, the rulers (I won’t say lawful, because they weren’t) of a Catholic nation were shut out of the nation’s religion for 60 years of their 80 year rule.

Personally I think Christianity is a total crock of evil merde - but I have GREAT respect for Ferdinand for answering as he did – he took his responsibilities seriously as the lawful and law abiding ruler of a lawful and law abiding state.

I don't see how fundamental lawlessness, ruinous debt and laughable pretentions (army that was badly equipped and nightmarishly officered, navy which had the signal honor of seeing it’s brand new worlds-very-first entirely iron clad flagship go to the bottom like a lead weight in the first moments of the Battle of Lisa in 1866, worthless nigger and sand nigger colonies, etc.) can ever be to the benefit of the citizens of any state.

Old December 8th, 2006 #5
blueskies
Banned

Thanks for the info, Gott.

The reason I posted this thread, is because I was taught at early age in Italy of the general Giuseppe Garibaldi, which is to say, a national hero, a George Washington.

Recently i've been researching the author of the revolution. To my surprise i found Mazzini... in any case, I’ve always wonder how Italy re-unified from the old and consequences.

I would have to guess the industrial revolution brought about many changes. A force swept western worlds.

Last edited by blueskies; December 8th, 2006 at 02:21 PM.

Old January 2nd, 2007 #6
Gott

I've been meaning to mention this as a good illustration of just how recent is the concept of 'Italy' as a nation state. The last reigning Queen of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies died, in exile, in Munich - in 1923.

Thread