Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2013 #21
Rounder

Two days ago, Mrs Dutton heard 3 shots fired outside in the early morning. She went outside but saw nothing.

Yesterday, while driving to a nearby town, her car became uncontrollable and she ran off the road. Somebody had taken all the lug nuts off one tire, but one. That's attempted murder, in my opinion. And she had the 3 children with her.

This has been reported to Sheriff's department, according to Craig, who phoned me today.

He wants to keep the house, and he wants it gotten up to code so they won't tear it down.

Old November 23rd, 2013 #22
Rounder

Default How to help WN Deborah Dutton and her 3 children

Make checks payable to DEBORAH HENDERSON. Well concealed cash is OK, too. And you can send cash anonymously, of course.

Mail to:

Deborah Henderson Dutton
245 Main Street,
Leith, ND 58529

NOTE: This is an activism thread. Meaning, only positive postings are allowed. No bullshit jibberishes.

Old November 23rd, 2013 #23
Bardamu
Banned

Once that lady has a few hundred bucks in her pocket she's gone, and who can blame her. In fact, it's a good reason to send her money.

Old November 24th, 2013 #24
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Two days ago, Mrs Dutton heard 3 shots fired outside in the early morning. She went outside but saw nothing.

Yesterday, while driving to a nearby town, her car became uncontrollable and she ran off the road. Somebody had taken all the lug nuts off one tire, but one. That's attempted murder, in my opinion. And she had the 3 children with her.

This has been reported to Sheriff's department, according to Craig, who phoned me today.

He wants to keep the house, and he wants it gotten up to code so they won't tear it down.

Mrs Dutton has enough on her mind, and doesn't need to think that everything that happens is somebody trying to get her.

She just had her tires replaced (from being slashed). Re-torquing your lug nuts is recommended by most shops shortly after mounting as a safety precaution. Wheel separation is becoming more common.

Quote:
Loose Wheel Nut

Loose wheel nuts can occur for a variety of reasons, including undertorquing, overtorquing, differential thermal contraction, and improper mating surfaces.

Both undertorquing and overtorquing are common when air impact wrenches are used because the actual torque that gets applied depends on so many variables.

Differential thermal contraction can occur when wheels are mounted at shop temperatures in cold climates.

Improper mating surfaces include both damaged and contaminated mating surfaces.

A loose wheel nut can originate from any of these sources individually, or more probably, from a combination of these sources - which makes the task of eliminating all loose wheel nuts very difficult.

Wheel detachments occur at an estimated rate of 40 to 60 per week in the U.S., resulting in about 20 reported accidents per week. Studies in both the U.S. and Canada have indicated that about 45% to 50% of these wheel separations are caused by loose wheel nuts.

http://www.normarkindustries.com/CausesEffects.htm
Quote:
Wheel Separations

By: Mark Bailey, MSc, PEng, PE

Wheels suddenly detach from moving cars and trucks more often than many people think. These ‘wheel separations’ can lead to serious injuries from the vehicle losing control, from the separated wheel colliding with another vehicle or pedestrian, or from another vehicle maneuvering to avoid the projectile.

In 1992 the National Transportation Safety Board (“NTSB Special investigation Report Medium/Heavy Truck Wheel Separations,” 1992, NTSB/SIR-92/04) estimated the incidence of wheel separations to be about 750 to 1050 per year on heavy trucks, but noted the figure may be low since wheel separations not causing damage or injury may go unreported. In wheel separations from heavy truck trailers, it is not uncommon for the driver to be unaware that a wheel has separated for several minutes or even hours after the event.

We have investigated dozens of wheel separations from passenger cars, light and heavy trucks, and trailers. In these incidents we have observed that vehicle control loss does not occur in front wheel separations or in wheel separations from trailers. Rear wheel separations, however, can lead to control loss and rollover, especially in SUV’s. Rollovers have led to occupant ejections and other serious injuries.
http://www.meaforensic.com/wheel-sep...-mea-forensic/
Not saying that this is what happened, but that it is somewhat of a risk after mounting tires. I had the same thing happen to me once, right front tire. Luckily, when the vibration started, I immediately stopped and checked. 4 of the lugs were finger loose.

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; November 24th, 2013 at 08:38 AM.

Old November 24th, 2013 #25
M.N. Dalvez

If half the stuff that's being reported is correct, one thing is pretty clear: the town sheriff is stone-obviously implicit in all the harassment that's befallen Cobb and the Duttons. Unfortunately, that's not going to stand up in any court without any further proof of his involvement, or proof of his turning a blind eye to it all.

Old November 24th, 2013 #26
Rounder

How to help WN Deborah Dutton and her 3 children

Make checks payable to DEBORAH HENDERSON. (Not Deborah Dutton). Well concealed cash is OK, too. And you can send cash anonymously, of course.

Mail to:

Deborah Henderson Dutton
245 Main Street,
Leith, ND 58529

NOTE: This is an activism thread. Meaning, only positive postings are allowed. No bullshit jibberishes.

Old November 25th, 2013 #27
Rounder

Quote:
How to help WN Deborah Dutton and her 3 children

Make checks payable to DEBORAH HENDERSON. (Not Deborah Dutton). Well concealed cash is OK, too. And you can send cash anonymously, of course.

Mail to:

Deborah Henderson Dutton
245 Main Street,
Leith, ND 58529

I hope a respectable number of yaw'll are sending money to Mrs Dutton. I'll phone her this coming Friday or Saturday to find out.

It's a very worthy cause helping a wife of a WN behind bars for WN activisms, especially one with 3 children.

So yaw'll pony up. Instructions are above.

Old November 25th, 2013 #28
Wilbur

Sent $100 this afternoon. The holiday will slow delivery this week.

Old November 25th, 2013 #29
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
Sent $100 this afternoon. The holiday will slow delivery this week.
Wow, that's a mighty generous contribution and a big help to the Dutton family, Wilbur. Many thanks.

She'll probably receive the $100.00 on Wednesday, just in time for Thanksgiving .

Old November 25th, 2013 #30
Wilbur

Quote:
Wow, that's a mighty generous contribution and a big help to the Dutton family, Wilbur. Many thanks.

She'll probably receive the $100.00 on Wednesday, just in time for Thanksgiving .
I'd be surprised if that's the case. I'm 2,000 miles from her location. Post office indicated five days for delivery is typical this time of year. But we can hope.

Old November 25th, 2013 #31
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
I'd be surprised if that's the case. I'm 2,000 miles from her location. Post office indicated five days for delivery is typical this time of year. But we can hope.
Oh, in that case, I guess you're right. But it's still a generous sacrifice on your part, and I'm sure Mrs Dutton and the 3 children will be much appreciative.

Old November 27th, 2013 #32
Fred
Commie Killer

I hope some of the donations arrived by Thanksgiving.

Old December 5th, 2013 #33
Rounder

Default Update !!!

Deborah phoned me today, 4 PM CST - 5 Nov 2013.

She said she received about $300.00 from VNNers, which she greatly appreciates, especially the $100.00 she received in a card - I assume, from Wilbur.

She and the 3 children are still living in Craig's house, but she has her car packed up, just in case they kick her out. The weather there right now btw, is 11 below zero. And she really has no place else to go except to a homeless shelter, and she doesn't want to subject the children to a place like that.

Anyway, she desperately needs more money to live on. I honestly believe she's a good mother and wife, and that she's trustworthy. Two WNs I know who visited her recently, said the same. And so, I recommend that those VNNers who can, send donations to:

Deborah Dutton
245 Main Street,
Leith, ND 58529

NOTE: Make checks payable to: Deborah Henderson

PS: Craig obviously places great trust in her because he placed her on his phone list which is limited to just 3 persons. A list that I'm not even on.

Last edited by Rounder; December 5th, 2013 at 05:44 PM.

Old December 6th, 2013 #34
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Default Please quote or PM Rounder so he sees this post.

Something I thought of on my drive home today.

Deborah needs to be ready to evacuate the premises with her children at a moment's notice.

The property has until December 14th to be brought up to code. If the house is not brought up to the newly passed code, Lee Cook has stated that the city will go to court to officially condemn the building.

When and if this happens, rest assured that within 5 minutes of the sheriff posting the condemnation notice on the door of Craig's house, Gregory Bruce will be on the phone with Children Protective Services reporting that Deborah is occupying an officially condemned structure with 3 young children.....and they need to be removed for their own safety. This man already has the link to the PDF form to report suspected child abuse on the Leithnd website. He is salivating to have her children taken from her, doubly so to inflict any amount of pain to her because of her restraining order.

If anyone is in contact with her, please let her know my concern over this. Like or dislike Deborah, Craig, and Kynan, the last thing any of us should want is those children being taken by ZOG and put into their "protective service" system.

I know that Rounder has said that he speaks to Deborah regularly, I just hope that he isn't an asshat enough to skip over this post because I'm on his "Ker-plunk!" list.

Old December 6th, 2013 #35
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Something I thought of on my drive home today.

Deborah needs to be ready to evacuate the premises with her children at a moment's notice.

The property has until December 14th to be brought up to code. If the house is not brought up to the newly passed code, Lee Cook has stated that the city will go to court to officially condemn the building.

When and if this happens, rest assured that within 5 minutes of the sheriff posting the condemnation notice on the door of Craig's house, Gregory Bruce will be on the phone with Children Protective Services reporting that Deborah is occupying an officially condemned structure with 3 young children.....and they need to be removed for their own safety. This man already has the link to the PDF form to report suspected child abuse on the Leithnd website. He is salivating to have her children taken from her, doubly so to inflict any amount of pain to her because of her restraining order.

If anyone is in contact with her, please let her know my concern over this. Like or dislike Deborah, Craig, and Kynan, the last thing any of us should want is those children being taken by ZOG and put into their "protective service" system.

I know that Rounder has said that he speaks to Deborah regularly, I just hope that he isn't an asshat enough to skip over this post because I'm on his "Ker-plunk!" list.

Old December 6th, 2013 #36
James Dovery

Or she could get a steel pipe and chain herself to the building after alerting the media. Of course after she sends the kids away.

Old December 6th, 2013 #37
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
Or she could get a steel pipe and chain herself to the building after alerting the media. Of course after she sends the kids away.
Do you want her to lose her parental rights?

Old December 6th, 2013 #38
James Dovery

Quote:
Do you want her to lose her parental rights?
Did you not read my last sentence?

Old December 6th, 2013 #39
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Smith View Post
Did you not read my last sentence?
Did you read you're last sentence? If she sends her kids "away" and gets arrested.....she loses custody (physical and possible legal) when she goes to jail, now doesn't she?

Fucking troll.

Old December 6th, 2013 #40
James Dovery

Quote:
Did you read you're last sentence? If she sends her kids "away" and gets arrested.....she loses custody (physical and possible legal) when she goes to jail, now doesn't she?

Fucking troll.

I dont know how WT family court works. Apparently you do.

Thread