VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2012 #41
Robin King
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
In other words, other than some crank site on the Internet ran by 'The Skunk', you have no evidence that Petraeus and Broadwell are Jews?
I didn't say anything about Broadwell and that site. Where did I say that I got "evidence" from there?

Old November 14th, 2012 #42
Robin King
Banned

Quote:
You have to discriminate in other words, and use your judgment when it comes to evaluating the quality of the information like for any site. No site is perfect.

For example, the owners of the Jewish virtual library site believe the Holocaust is real. But people here still quote from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
We quote from the Washington Post, too. So what?

You're conflating the general with the specific.

You don't ever peruse a website and pronounce it good, uncritically accepting all its output thereafter. You weigh each statement in turn.

The only blanket determination one might make is that a website is so goofball that it doesn't pass the laugh test. The 'Petraeus is a Jew!' site falls in that sad category.
Does a site whose owners claim that the Holocaust took place pass the laugh test in your view, Leonard Rouse?

Old November 14th, 2012 #43
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin King View Post
I didn't say anything about Broadwell and that site. Where did I say that I got "evidence" from there?
Who posted a link to the site as a source, Detective? Hint: It was you.

Quote:

Petraeus is a Jew according to some sources. His father was a Dutch Jew who migrated from the Netherlands a few years after WW2. Petraeus is a name recorded in Dutch Jewish genealogy records. (ed: LOL)

Broadwell is a Jew too. I guess blood will tell, and these (crypto) Jews can't stop being attracted to one another. Broadwell, a Jew, writing a flattering book about another Jew (ed: referencing Petraeus here) (who some say could have run for presidential office in 2016 if the scandal had not broken out), promoting this Jew to the public. What's new.

However, even though Broadwell is a Jew, I don't think this was a set up, as some are starting to claim. I seriously doubt Broadwell was used as a honeytrap by the Mossad. The Lewinsky affair was not a set up either.
So do you have any more evidence that Petraeus and Broadwell are Jews?

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; November 14th, 2012 at 07:48 AM.

Old November 14th, 2012 #44
Robin King
Banned

Again, where did I say that I got information about Broadwell being a Jew from that site, Donnie in Ohio?

Old November 14th, 2012 #45
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Again, where did I say that I got information about Broadwell being a Jew from that site, Donnie in Ohio?
Again, YOU linked the site as evidence of your claims. Where did you get your information about Broadwell being a Jew?

So do you have any more evidence that Petraeus and Broadwell are Jews?

Old November 14th, 2012 #46
Robin King
Banned

Quote:
Again, YOU linked the site as evidence of your claims.
I linked to that site in reference to Petraeus.

Show me where I linked to that site in reference to Broadwell, Donnie in Ohio.

Old November 14th, 2012 #47
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I linked to that site in reference to Petraeus.
Petraeus isn't Jewish.

Quote:
Show me where I linked to that site in reference to Broadwell, Donnie in Ohio.
Show me your evidence that Broadwell is a Jew.

And you can just call me Donnie, Detective. We'll take my being in Neva...Ohio as a given.

Old November 14th, 2012 #48
Robin King
Banned

Quote:
Why are you asking me?

You already said my "evidence" is at that site about three or four times.

Therefore, I am asking you why you are making a claim about me that isn't true?

Old November 14th, 2012 #49
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Does a site whose owners claim that the Holocaust took place pass the laugh test in your view, Leonard Rouse?
You lack the ability to weigh evidence. Most do.

So you're tossed about by your whims. You default to believe because of the high you get from being an 'insider' with 'secret knowledge'. It feeds your ego.

A person genuinely interested in truth would admit their mistake and move on (assuming they'd make the silly one you did), not attempt to defend the indefensible and fling shit.

Old November 14th, 2012 #50
Robin King
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You lack the ability to weigh evidence. Most do.

So you're tossed about by your whims. You default to believe because of the high you get from being an 'insider' with 'secret knowledge'. It feeds your ego.

A person genuinely interested in truth would admit their mistake and move on (assuming they'd make the silly one you did), not attempt to defend the indefensible and fling shit.
I don't know what you're talking about. You said that site doesn't pass the laugh test.

I asked you whether you think the Jewish Virtual Library (someone quoted information from that site in this thread), a site that claims the Holocaust happened, passes the laugh test, and you still haven't replied.

Old November 14th, 2012 #51
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Why are you asking me?
Because you posted this bullshit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin King

Petraeus is a Jew according to some sources. His father was a Dutch Jew who migrated from the Netherlands a few years after WW2. Petraeus is a name recorded in Dutch Jewish genealogy records.

Broadwell is a Jew too. I guess blood will tell, and these (crypto) Jews can't stop being attracted to one another. Broadwell, a Jew, writing a flattering book about another Jew (who some say could have run for presidential office in 2016 if the scandal had not broken out), promoting this Jew to the public. What's new.

However, even though Broadwell is a Jew, I don't think this was a set up, as some are starting to claim. I seriously doubt Broadwell was used as a honeytrap by the Mossad. The Lewinsky affair was not a set up either.
Quote:
You already said my "evidence" is at that site about three or four times.
YOU linked to that site as evidence of your claims, not me.

Quote:
Therefore, I am asking you why you are making a claim about me that isn't true?
Where is your evidence that either Petraeus or Broadwell are Jews as you claimed in the quoted text above?

Old November 14th, 2012 #52
Robin King
Banned

Once again, Donnie in Ohio, I linked to that site in reference to Petraeus.

Show me where I linked to that site in reference to Broadwell.

Old November 14th, 2012 #53
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about. You said that site doesn't pass the laugh test.

I asked you whether you think the Jewish Virtual Library, a site that claims the Holocaust happened passes the laugh test, and you still haven't replied.
You're trying to make it out as if I'm a credulous jackass, too. Sorry. Won't work.

I'll analyze any specific assertions JVL makes, just as I would from Wikipedia.

Just move on, Robin.

Old November 14th, 2012 #54
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Petraeus isn't Jewish.

Quote:

Old November 14th, 2012 #55
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:

You made a repeated assertion that Broadwell is a jew. Where is your evidence?

Old November 14th, 2012 #56
Robin King
Banned

Quote:
You're trying to make it out as if I'm a credulous jackass, too. Sorry. Won't work.
Am I? All I asked you was - does the Jewish Virtual Library, a site that has been quoted in this thread, and a site that claims the Holocaust is real, pass the laugh test?

Old November 14th, 2012 #57
Robin King
Banned

Quote:
Petraeus isn't Jewish.

Why do you ask me? You've said many times I got the "evidence" from The Skunk's site.

I am asking you why you claim that. Where did I say that I got the "evidence" that Broadwell is Jewish from the Skunk's site?

Old November 14th, 2012 #58
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Why do you ask me? You've said many times I got the "evidence" from The Skunk's site.

I am asking you why you claim that. Where did I say that I got the "evidence" that Broadwell is Jewish from the Skunk's site?
Where is your evidence for your claims that Broadwell is a Jew?

Old November 14th, 2012 #59
Robin King
Banned

Why do you keep asking me? According to you, I got the information from The Skunk's site.

Did you make a mistake, Donnie in Ohio, in saying that?

Old November 14th, 2012 #60
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Stevens View Post

Right now I wasn't able to find enough info. I was hoping some others here might have additional info on these women so I can know for certain.
That has a similar look to German young women of the Third Reich era.

Thread