Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2005 #1
Ray_Air...

Default Black History Is Really Mythology

During the last 50 or so years in this Judaized nation there has been an alarming trend going on where history is being re-written to give false credits to certain individuals and/or races for the benefit of the Jewish "equality-myth". Ceratin Jewish publishers of academic books are now saying that Beethoven was a negro as well as General Hannibal. The fact remains that Blacks as a race have never made a positive contribution to society. They have been carried along by good-hearted White folk.

Old May 1st, 2005 #2
White Winger

Total, 100% MYTH,niggorilla devils!LIVE WITH IT!!!!

Roll over black racist cauc(us),amiri black-kaka,spike lee,al sharpton,chuck d/flava flav/public enemy,ice pube/-t,john simpleton,john thompson,muhomo a-lie,jim 'woman beater" brown,wyne-ton marsall-ass,devilzel washington,leonard jeff-frizz,paul mooley,angela devil-is, "little willie no stylie" will smiff,ed bradley,spencer christian, kreemmy abdull jabbarboo,tommy smith& john carlos,all surviving black panties,every "new black panty party" member,etc,etc, and all the Whites and jews who love them,AND TELL BRYANT GUM-BALLS THE NEWS!!!!

Old May 2nd, 2005 #3
AryanTeenBully

the monkey ass niggers know they don't have history, so they try to take ours and call it their own. Stupid nigger apes.

Old May 4th, 2005 #4
Charlie_Bass

I followed this good piece of advice when dealing with VNN trolls and their posts:

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility..............Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words..............When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored.

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Old May 4th, 2005 #5
Ray_Air...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Bass
I followed this good piece of advice when dealing with VNN trolls and their posts:

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility..............Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words..............When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored.

Like I said before Chuck, keep lying to yourself. The typical nigger you are, no sense of responsibility. Because of fools like you blacks are and will remain in "devolution", that is becoming more savage as time progresses.

Old May 5th, 2005 #6
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Bass

My experience to a T, though I remain hopeful.

Thread