VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 24th, 2012 #1001
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar Tort View Post
I have read elsewhere from an independent source that that name is real.
Thanks, Monsieur Tort.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1002
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
This is WN we are talking about.

I've repeatedly said here that "White people" don't share a common culture, a common ethnicity, a common religion, or a common history. "White people" are not a nation.
Yet they're under attack as a race. Why is that?

And if they're under attack as a collective, why not defend themselves as a collective?

Old November 24th, 2012 #1003
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
What's that mean? The thread was partially about Alex Linder, I thought. Is the thread closed now?

Are you still going to be on the broadcast?
I told yaw'll he'll cancel out because he can't stand the pressure of a live debate with an irate Alex Linder. Fade's own words and record make him vulnerable and inferior, and he knows it'll show in his quivering, stuttering voice.

I'll bet Alex has some exposes, Fade doesn't want to hear and can't respond to without lying, blatantly. Don't be surprised if he asks his sidekick, Molester Chester, to take his place. On second though, Chester lacks the guts and the voice. Remember him on an internet talk show 7 or 8 years ago - how sissy, feminine he sounded ?? Like a little girl.

Last edited by Rounder; November 24th, 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1004
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl Basarab View Post
The reason I am attacking Alex Linder on thephora.co is because of the outing that happened in 2007 and later in 2008.

The reason I am attacking Greg Johnson is that he used to always bring me into his conflict with Fade.

However, I don't reserve the same disgust for these people that I have for thephora.net.

It's amazing how I hate them so badly that the English language isn't good enough to explain it. I'd seriously have to write a 2 hour post to explain it.
I've got you covered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl Basarab
I am a person with some Jewish paternal ancestry.
You're welcome.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1005
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
This is why these discussions always degenerate into brawls.
They degenerate into brawls because you allow any defamatory nonsense to be posted without repercussion. We don't allow that here. You are being taxed with your own behavior, not made-up stuff. But at your site, apparently anything goes. Look at the stuff your "friend" says about anyone he dislikes. No lie is to ridiculous for him to fling. And there are another dozen trolls there, none of whom is held to account for anything. That's what's producing the rancor.

There really is something wrong with you if you think a single person on the face of the earth is taken in by your pose as a Bible-believing Southern Christian conservative.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 24th, 2012 at 10:02 PM.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1006
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Pet peeve of mine, this misquoting. I may have quoted this material, but I didn't write it. I don't know anything about this shit, and don't care, except as these ass-clowns try to infect VNN with their lies and insanity
Noted.

(words added to satisfy posting requirement)

Old November 24th, 2012 #1007
Brenna Wolf
Banned

May I interrupt to ask if the debate is still on, and when?

Old November 24th, 2012 #1008
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
ass-clowns
Alex said ass-clowns.

Sorry, I found that hilarious, and an inventive use of vocabulary. Who says that profanity shows a lack of intelligent things to say? It has always been one of my favorite terms.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1009
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
In a word - Elegance.

Is that not what the higher mind aspires to?

Perhaps, but with you 'Scottish' seems to begin and end with matters sartorial.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1010
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
They degenerate into brawls because you allow any defamatory nonsense to be posted without repercussion. We don't allow that here. You are being taxed with your own behavior, not made-up stuff. But at your sight, apparently anything goes. Look at the stuff your "friend" says about anyone he dislikes. No lie is to ridiculous for him to fling. And there are another dozen trolls there, none of whom is held to account for anything. That's what's producing the rancor.

There really is something wrong with you if you think a single person on the face of the earth is taken in by your pose as a Bible-believing Southern Christian conservative.
I am beginning to think all these drama queens are faggots of one sort or another. Real men don't engage in this sort of silly, effeminate, back-biting and dirt-dissing toward one another. They must all be a bunch of queers.

I have never seen such posturing, such an epic power-struggle for meaningless and irrelevant positions of absolutely no authority or consequence as are found on WN fora.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; November 24th, 2012 at 07:32 PM.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1011
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
May I interrupt to ask if the debate is still on, and when?
I would be amazed if the debate's still on, what with the roasting little piggie got here. One thing's for sure, though: it will be the comedy highlight of the season.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1012
Angel Ramsey
Banned

What the FUCK?????

Steve-O,

Are you trying to tell us something with that pic?

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; February 27th, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1013
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
I would be amazed if the debate's still on, what with the roasting little piggie got here. One thing's for sure, though: it will be the comedy highlight of the season.
Thanks. I was sorely looking forward to it, so few things to live for these days.

I did make the effort to follow the thread since its inception, but got lost when personalities I could not identify posted and the free-for-all ensued. My bad.

I don't think I am alone when I say many may not know all the history and regret the debate may not come to pass.

XXX

PS, is it a bad time to claim my ancestors are scots? :/

Old November 24th, 2012 #1014
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Our Survival as a People

When God foiled the building of the Tower of Babel on the plains of Shinar he did so in order that the people might be scattered into separate nations and no longer be one people with one language (Genesis 11:1-9). In the previous chapter, we are told that the sons of Noah--Shem, Ham, and Japheth--and their descendants would occupy specified parts of the earth. For example, we read in Genesis 10: 5 regarding the sons of Japheth: "By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided into their lands, everyone after his tongue, after their families, in their nations." It is clear, then, that God intended men to live separately with their own languages, kith and kin, and nations. Therefore, nations (i.e. peoples) have a Biblical mandate to exist and thereby to protect their interests from those who would destroy them either by war or more subtle means.

+

vs.

=

Old November 24th, 2012 #1015
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

This looks like a gay pirate with gigantic pubes who fell into a tackle box.

Elegant it is not.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1016
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps, but with you 'Scottish' seems to begin and end with matters sartorial.
There is no such thing as a national character, if that is what you are looking for. People are individuals, no matter what their ethnicity or nationality, there is variety and inconsistency in every culture. No one set of morals, ideals, or virtues that are universally adhered to, in any nation or race. There is good and bad in all of us, in all tribes and regions.

So all that is left that can truly distinguish one people from another are the trappings of their existence - the cut of the clothes they wear, the style of the weapons they carry, the architecture of their cottages and castles, the landscape of the country that they inhabit.

Those are the things that distinguish us from one another as culturally distinct groups. Because the humans that make and build, acquire and use these things are varied to man. We are all individuals surrounded by the trappings of the culture that we belong to. Long after we are all dead and gone, it will be the artifacts of our existence that will survive to tell the world who we were and what we were about.

http://www.historicjamestowne.org/th...2004_07_01.php

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; November 24th, 2012 at 08:29 PM.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1017
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
What the FUCK?????

Steve-O,

Are you trying to tell us something with that pic?
No, but now that you mention it, the Duke of Argyll has a smaller sporran than I do:

Old November 24th, 2012 #1018
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Fakins,

Because you're just another nigger doesn't mean everyone else is.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1019
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
No, but now that you mention it, the Duke of Argyll has a smaller sporran than I do:

Like I said........

edit..........

Akins dressed for battle with a dick around his neck. Quest trophy and all.

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; November 24th, 2012 at 07:49 PM.

Old November 24th, 2012 #1020
Rick Ronsavelle

Default neck stretched as he was well hung

Chester the Molester

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chester the Molester

Author(s) Dwaine B. Tinsley
Launch date 1975
Publisher(s) Hustler
Genre(s) Adult

Chester the Molester (also known as Chester the Protector)[1] was a comic strip by the late Dwaine B. Tinsley (December 31, 1945 – May 23, 2000), who was Hustler magazine's cartoon editor.[2] Tinsley produced the strip for 13 years.[3] The premise of the strip was a tongue-in-cheek take on a man, Chester, who was interested in sexually molesting women and prepubescent girls. The Chester cartoon showed many scenes in which the main character—and later on his girlfriend Hester—tricked or attempted to trick women and prepubescent girls into sexually compromising positions. However, modern day depictions of Chester include him luring young boys into his white van with candy.

Tinsley's work was criticized by feminist groups and the National Institute of Health (NIH).

Contents [hide]
1 Molestation charge
2 Notes
3 Further reading
4 External links
[edit]Molestation charge

In 1984, Tinsley was accused of molesting his 13-year-old daughter, Allison, over a period of five years. He was convicted and served 23 months of a six-year prison sentence[3] before his conviction was overturned[4] on the grounds that his conviction violated the First Amendment because it was based, in part, on his comic strip. During his incarceration, he continued dispatching new strips to Hustler from his cell to be edited by Edward Kuhnel.

Tags
alex linder, broadcast, radio, radio free mississippi

Thread