Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 8th, 2010 #1
Rehmat

Default The real President of USA

The American voters think that they have made history by electing Barack Obama – as the first Black President. However, the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu (Bibi), in his interview with Katie Couric told the Americans that Obama may be living in the White House, but he takes dictate from Bibi.

Last March when Benjamin Netanyahu came to the White House, Obama dumped him for dinner. For this act of ‘anti-Semitism’, Obama was called a “secret Muslim” and “Jew hater”. However, this time Obama had to teach a lesson to Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan and Brazilian President Lula for voting against new UNSC sanctions against the Islamic Republic. He endorsed the war-criminal Bibi as “man of peace”. Ben Obama praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a man who “wants peace” and is “willing to take risks for peace.”Obama went to extraordinary lengths in his efforts to rehabilitate Netanyahu and Israel in the face of popular anger internationally over its blockade of the Gaza Strip and the suffering this inflicts on the Palestinians. He said nothing about the continued construction of Jewish settlements in East Jerusalem and did not urge an extension to the partial freeze.

On Wednesday, CBS’s Jew anchor, Katie Couric, interviewed Benjamin Netanyahu. She wanted to know why 71% of Israeli Jews hate Obama? She also wanted to know if Bibi trusts Obama? Is Bibi satisfied with Obama’s policy towards Islamic Iran? Ignoring Bibi’s rant – Katie, however, did succeed in telling her Americans audience that the important thing is what Netanyahu thinks is better for them and not their elected President.

http://rehmat2.wordpress.com/2010/07...sident-of-usa/

Old July 8th, 2010 #2
J Caldera
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehmat View Post
in his interview with Katie Couric told the Americans that Obama may be living in the White House, but he takes dictate from Bibi.

Sorry . . . where is that?

I searched the interview and never saw that statement.

Personally, I have no love for arabs or jews. As far as I'm concerned they can't blow each other into the stone age fast enough. And I don't subscribe to the notion that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Bull. The white race has no friends (or equals). We merely have a prioritized target list.

Nevertheless . . . my personal biases aside . . . I think it's important to be accurate when posting content that is available to an international white audience.

Old July 8th, 2010 #3
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Default BB on Laaee King

That jewboy, BB is sure making the rounds. He spends half his time in the US trying to curry favor. I saw him having an interview with the laaee king in NY today. He had a planned script, but he looked more furtive and insecure than I’ve ever seen him before.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...hu_106240.html

Every response by BB could be easily be disproved if given the chance for a real debate. How sickening and demoralizing it is for the rest of us to have to listen to this criminal, murderous jew and know the questions most needed to be asked will never be spoken.

Netanyahu Jr. and his wife, Sarah (he’s 15 and married?!) win the not the National Talmud Study Quiz, but the “National Bible Study Quiz” of all things and out of 12,000. Oy Vey and holy shiksa!!

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=171175

Thread