Old March 27th, 2007 #1
The_skunk

Default Pooch Pumper may flee to Israel

Her sex dogs exploded and killed a girl

Her Murder 2 conviction made be reinstated

Old March 27th, 2007 #2
Mishko Novosel
Banned

I'm confused, during the case they made it seem like she and her husband were WN, when in fact they're kikes?

Old March 27th, 2007 #3
The_skunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_in_cali View Post
I'm confused, during the case they made it seem like she and her husband were WN, when in fact they're kikes?
They are Jews that represented some Aryan Nation criminals in Pelican Bay. They got hooked into crystal meth and beastilality. The husband would warm up the dog, while the wife prepared herself for the moment of penetration.

Good people

Old March 27th, 2007 #4
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_skunk View Post
They are Jews that represented some Aryan Nation criminals in Pelican Bay. They got hooked into crystal meth and beastilality. The husband would warm up the dog, while the wife prepared herself for the moment of penetration.

Good people
Unbelievabley disgusting! What the fuck is wrong with these people?
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old March 27th, 2007 #5
Enemy_of_Juden

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_skunk View Post

Good people
Thats utterly disgusting, what kind of sick fuck would do that? Fucking kikes and fucking niggers need to be expelled from society.

Old March 27th, 2007 #6
ngrh8r
Banned

There is no evidence that they were kikes.

Goddamnit; why the fuck do some of you guys just fudge the facts so you can throw the j-word in there?

Every false charge brought against the jews is ammunition that can -and will- be used by kikes and antis.

Don't talk out of your fucking ass if you have no proof to back up your statements. That judicial-biz site is the most poorly designed crock of shit I've ever seen. With all the things the jew is guilty of, if you can't make a valid attack on them by now then you severely need to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Old March 27th, 2007 #7
News
Friendly

Yeah gotta be careful with the skunk.

Old March 27th, 2007 #8
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
That judicial-biz site is the most poorly designed crock of shit I've ever seen.
True.

Very poor sourcing and evidence. Much fiat dicta, but very little to actually support the allegations.

Perhaps a false flag operation???

Old March 27th, 2007 #9
melcur
Banned

Default Thy're Jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj View Post
Unbelievabley disgusting! What the fuck is wrong with these people?
They're Jews

Old March 28th, 2007 #10
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post

I think so.
Anyone that stupid would have lots of trouble putting a web site together.

Old March 28th, 2007 #11
The_skunk

Quote:
There is no evidence that they were kikes.

Every false charge brought against the jews is ammunition that can -and will- be used by kikes and antis.

Read this

How about their own newspaper

Another Yhid newspaper

Knoller is a jew

SF paper reveals they are yhids

Morris Dees even writes about it

Old March 28th, 2007 #12
The_skunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
True.

Very poor sourcing and evidence. Much fiat dicta, but very little to actually support the allegations.

Knoller and Noel are a Jew's Jew. Noel the husband orally prepared the dog, while the Jewess Knoller prepared herself for the penile coupling. A professional like herself knew her pheromonic scent is what Bane (doggie) went wild over.

I must assume that 'notmenomore and news' have an agenda of protecting Jews?

Old March 28th, 2007 #13
ngrh8r
Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Only a truly stupid fuck would believe that jews raised attack dogs for White nationalists... in order to protect Mexican drug lords.

Old March 29th, 2007 #14
Bleach

Quote:

That judicial-biz site is the most poorly designed crock of shit I've ever seen. you severely need to SHUT THE FUCK UP.
He uncovers a lot of shit that slips under the radar, Judicial inc. is a great resource and Skunk is a good propogandist, one day his subject matter should be adapted to digital video broadcasts.

Old March 29th, 2007 #15
ngrh8r
Banned

[QUOTE=Bleach;526956]He uncovers a lot of shit that slips under the radar, QUOTE]

No. He takes a magic marker and draws extra 'blips' on the radar screen.

Old March 29th, 2007 #16
The_skunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach View Post
He uncovers a lot of shit that slips under the radar, Judicial inc. is a great resource and Skunk is a good propogandist, one day his subject matter should be adapted to digital video broadcasts.
99% of the Skunk's garbage is can be verified. Don't stand next to anti skunk protestors or you will be covered in bagel spittle. Then you have the odor of cream cheese and onions.

Old March 29th, 2007 #17
News
Friendly

Skunk you make things smell bad. Is that your purpose?

Old March 30th, 2007 #18
Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by News View Post
Skunk you make things smell bad. Is that your purpose?
Even if he is a yiddel, he's uncovering a lot of shit that I never knew and upon further due dilligence, I realized were real. I back The Skunk because I've learned a lot from his expose's. Although his constant Zionist mastermind thoeries are seemingly demoralizing, I see beyond it. It's amazing how he foments and proliferates the foul evil stench of Jewish supremacist zionism.

Old March 30th, 2007 #19
The_skunk

I had two neighbors, Frank and Tom, who were always fighting because one thought the other's dog was shitting on his lawn. There was a 3rd neighbor who was a Jew, and hated the dog.

I saw something odd, so I set up a webcam. Guess what? I caught the Jewish fellow squatting and shitting on the lawn. I went to my neighbors and we called the police, charged him with indecent exposure, but a local rabbi had the ADL run interference.

Does this make the Jew to be a Zionist mastermind? I think they are just common swindlers, but they work as a unit.

Old March 30th, 2007 #20
News
Friendly

A jew makes a very strange noise when you cut its throat open. Kinda reminds me of a pig. Pig smells better, but a jew shits all over itself too.

Squeel and yell and whine.

Youd think something magical would happen but they just scream and kick a lot.

Then you give give it's daughter to niggers. That's when the real fun starts.

Thread