VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 22nd, 2008 #201
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Jett Rink has also been pushing the stolen Mypage account bullshit, which I just found out happened 9 months before the nigger shot Daniel in the face, thus, it's more Jew spin, it had nothing to do with this shooting, other than that the kikes could throw it into the mix in order to distort what really happened.
Jett Rinkj is a cunt, I've always known that. Now I know he's also a disinformation spreading cunt.
His intention to infect VNN with: "objectivity", a self defeating trait, i would even go as far as saying: the most suicidal weakness white men could be afflicted with, is very revealing indeed!

Old March 22nd, 2008 #202
Vonbluvens
Banned

Melcur will probably have a heart attack, but I agree with him concerning Mr. Rink.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #203
Jett Rink
Banned

Ha ha.

Notice all the forum fruitcakes are after me.

• OTPTT - On The Psychopath To 'Truth' (Lives in a Tent)
  • Melcur (Lives on Planet Melcur, 'nuff said)
  • [email protected] (Ran some people down with her car)
  • Vonbluvens (Dresses up in chinese knockoff 1930s Nazi uniform; mistakenly gave Black Power salute in Nazi uniform at WP rally for news cameras)

If I left anyone out I apologize.

Last edited by Jett Rink; March 23rd, 2008 at 03:13 AM.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #204
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Ha ha.

• OTPTT - On The Psychopath To Truth (Lives in a Tent)
  • Vonbluvens (Dresses up in 1930s Nazi Uniforms in Public for kicks)

Jett Rink - Sucks cock where he can find it. Jews, niggers, mexicans, dogs, cats, horses. Doesn't matter as long as it's nasty he'll suck it.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #205
Northern Patriot

Quote:
Ha ha.

• Vonbluvens (Dresses up in chinese knockoff 1930s Nazi uniform; mistakenly gave Black Power salute in Nazi uniform at WP rally for news cameras)

You left me out as I am Richard Scutari's brother.You are full of garbage.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #206
Northern Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Hell yes, he'll provide an excellent interview. He looks like a recently awoken and angry White man to me.
If he knew better he would not have been in this situation, why don't you
teach him? Teacher?

Old March 23rd, 2008 #207
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

I'd be willing to send the family a card. PM me, pal!

Looks like the ZOG feds are abusing their power again with that damn "Patriot Bill".
Some judges and those in the justice system need to be impeached and disbarred for their lack of carrying out the law, like former DA Mike Nifong. We should press hard to the NY legislature to see that Barbara Kahn never is involved with any form of the judcial system ever again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
...I mentioned to him that it was a Jew judge that gave him the light sentence. I hope he thinks about that but I didn't want to come across preachy and just left it at that. He was guarded, and rightly so, in what he said which I fully understand.

He said it had been a long day. Told him I had seen where he had been interviewed but that I couldn't stomach watching the bastards that were interviewing him so I didn't see them all. He said welcome to America.

His phone, mine, or both are tapped as there were periodic drop outs at specific intervals where the signal dropped for a fraction of a second.

Maybe you all will consider sending him a card and word of encouragement? I think he needs it and I think it will do his heart good to get cards with encouraging words at this time.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #208
wwelvis

Default code 55

this happpened on long island ny the local papper is www.newsday.com just click and look uo what you want ,he said the main reason he shot the kid was from the early years when the KKK attacked negreos in the south. i grew up thear and it was know that if you have a illegeal pistol ,it was 5 years in jail, to start.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #209
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

"...he said the main reason he shot the kid was from the early years when the KKK attacked negreos in the south...."

Ok, then watching "Zulu Dawn" is a good reason to lynch and hang the primate. Whatever works.

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old March 23rd, 2008 #210
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Part of a game plan would be to teach people in advance to manage such photo ops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
It's okay, I don't like you either, but these people need ALL of our help to get thru this. SO...please figure out who, and what can be done to arrange speaking with Daniel's dad when he gives the ok to be interviewed. Plus amongst the other things we can start doing to try & stir up this injustice. Someone come up with a game plan.
You can only reach people who come to places like VNN for strategy and tactics but, hopefully, you can at least reach them. The court of public opinion matters and that is where the mass media is trying Whites every day.

I don't know who the guys with the Mohawks were but they sure wanted to be on-camera. One of them seemed like he was growing his out. The other looked old enough to have outgrown that kind of rebellion unless maybe he really is a New York Mohawk.

Was the non-White woman his attorney?

This is the perfect set-up for a restraining order.

Furthermore, I wouldn't have ragged on about "illegal" handguns. Stick to the point: Someone murdered the man's son. However, the gun was apparently in the perpetrator's nightstand and the man's son went to the killer's home. The son might be presumed by the public to be a "skinhead" and to have exhibited anger himself-- like father like son. Handguns in nightstands should not be illegal.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #211
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I just talked with Daniel Cicciaro and told him that I wanted to offer my encouragement and to let him know that he isn't alone. That there are hundreds of people that I could name that also wish for him to know that he isn't alone.

Also told him that if there was anything I, or others of us, could do for him that he shouldn't hesitate to call.

He said that he'll sleep better tonight knowing that others care about him, his family, and this outrageous situation with the murder of his son.

He mentioned that he had no problem with anyone but John White and of course made no threats of any kind toward anyone including the nigger during our conversation.

I mentioned to him that it was a Jew judge that gave him the light sentence. I hope he thinks about that but I didn't want to come across preachy and just left it at that. He was guarded, and rightly so, in what he said which I fully understand.

He said it had been a long day. Told him I had seen where he had been interviewed but that I couldn't stomach watching the bastards that were interviewing him so I didn't see them all. He said welcome to America.

His phone, mine, or both are tapped as there were periodic drop outs at specific intervals where the signal dropped for a fraction of a second.

Maybe you all will consider sending him a card and word of encouragement? I think he needs it and I think it will do his heart good to get cards with encouraging words at this time.
Thanks for making that call Otptt, shows your true character...imagine how just one call can make this man feel. I know what it would mean to me if I were in his shoes. Thanks to everyone else who has called also. I am looking into having a rally there, I will be speaking with the family tomorrow, to get there insight on this. Alex said he is willing to speak if arrangements can be made for an organized rally. Hope everyone has a good Easter, & thanks again for everyone's support for this family. This is what we need & have to do for our people when they are wronged by the jewish controlled system that is shoved down our throats everyday of our lives. Thanks again to everyone.....

Old March 23rd, 2008 #212
Ironguard1940

Default Put yourself in his shoes

Quote:
Have a look at the 2nd amendment.

I cant believe anyone playing with a full deck could champion this hollow case.

Its superficially racial.

Go have a look at http://newnation.com and go champion some real black on white crime.

And no I dont have any sympathy, the kid got what he asked for, he asked the nigger to shoot him!
Okay, Mr. logical, suppose you had a son and this scenario happened to him? How would you react? Would you still defend the nigger murderer, or would you stand up for your son?

Old March 23rd, 2008 #213
tuisto

Quote:
Operate from a wrong premise again, heh heh!

How could you be able to leave anyone "out", since you are the one on the periphery sic: not "in"

Old March 23rd, 2008 #214
Phil_88
Banned

Has anyone dug up the niggers address? The entire area needs to be mass mailed fliers.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #215
[email protected]

Quote:
Ha ha.

Jwett :[] Dink...If you are going to report on my criminal history, could you at least please get it correct? Seems you have trouble telling the truth & facts, as we have all seen by your posting in this thread. I did not 'run people over with my car', I have never driven a car. Only trucks, and secondly, my three years of probation were for 'criminal mischeif, for doing 12 grand in damage to the spics vehicles, and for battery & assault with a deadly weapon, which was the crow bar they split my husbands head open with. I picked it up and proceeded to demolish their vehicles, and the white trash bitch that was with the nasty greasy spics. Luckily she lived, so I wasn't sent to prison for the rest of my life, as that is what would have happened for a 'white woman' that kills a minority these days. SO NEXT TIME YOU REPORT MY CRIMINAL RECORD...GET IT THE FUCK RIGHT! YOU STUPID SACK OF JEW & NIGGER DEFENDING SHIT!

Old March 23rd, 2008 #216
Jett Rink
Banned

Thats what those 'ricans get for selling Brashear low quality meth, twice!

Old March 23rd, 2008 #217
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Thats what those 'ricans get for selling Brashear low quality meth, twice!
I think this has become the official Jett Rink chimpout thread.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #218
Jett Rink
Banned

I announced I dropped out of this thread.

I only fired when fired upon.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #219
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
I announced I dropped out of this thread.

I only fired when fired upon.

The White man's son was killed by a black man. If you have any sense of kinship with Whites, you'd sympathize with the father. Instead, you make excuses for the black convicted murderer.

So, it should come as no surprise to you that some of us do share some kinship with fellow Whites. Not only because the White kid was in the right, but also because of he was one of our own, if only distantly.

The black convicted murderer, on the other hand, is just one more negro the jew has sicced on White society. See this for what it is, the expected and cruel result of having to live around negroes. They are a two-legged plague.

Old March 24th, 2008 #220
Jett Rink
Banned

This case reads like a rejected script from an ABC After School Special circa the 1980's, rejected for being too cheesy and implausible, even for them.

Thread