Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2007 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Exclamation Niggers RIOT in Belleville, MI!!! Shut Down Strawberry Festival!

Strawberry Festival's future in limbo

Police chief asks council to cancel next year's event after mob of 1,000 mars 31st annual weekend celebration.

Christine Ferretti / The Detroit News

BELLEVILLE -- The fate of the city's beloved National Strawberry Festival is in question after a mob of about 1,000 people stopped traffic, pounded on vehicles and hurled bottles at police officers during the annual event last weekend.

The violence was so bad Saturday at the 31st annual festival that Police Chief Gene Taylor asked the City Council this week to cancel next year's fete. City Manager Walter Mears said council members will meet soon with the chief to discuss the recommendation.

Fights erupted throughout the 2-square-mile city, and the city's nine officers and 16 reserves were no match for the troublemakers that emerged from the 200,000 spectators, Taylor said. No one was injured.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...706210410/1006

A bit old...but I don't recall seeing this on VNN.

Can't even hold a fucking strawberry festival without savage fucking porch monkeys fucking it up!

Here's more on this:

Belleville Police want to cancel Strawberry Festival

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; July 11th, 2007 at 11:52 PM.

Old July 12th, 2007 #2
elbwgreez

Way is a brutha gonna gets his strawberry on, mofukka? Dees be some boolsheeit!

Old July 12th, 2007 #3
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

Instead of cancelling the festival......WHY NOT CANCEL THE NIGGERS? Why is it that everytime these simians cause a problem (which they always do - everywhere) the first thing these pussy "city father" types or whomever, want to do is cancel the event/carnival/100-year-old tradition? Why not just stand up and ban the groids from entering....if they scream racism, sue THEM for disrupting the event, assaulting everyone and causing mayhem....but no, everyone FOLDS....

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)

Old July 12th, 2007 #4
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnee Weiss View Post
Instead of cancelling the festival......WHY NOT CANCEL THE NIGGERS?

I was thinking the exact same thing! This shit is getting OLD already!

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old July 12th, 2007 #5
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Around 1000 niggers wilded in this mass-scale chimp-out, and yet none of the stories covering it contain so much as one picture of the "strawberry festival" simian hijinks. I've seen no mention of this on television news, either. Would this coverage/image black-out exist if the melee participants had been white? Somehow I think not.

Old July 12th, 2007 #6
brutus

Below is a very large photo of the Belleville Strawberry Festival. Take a look at that crowd and please tell me if you can pick out those who were rioting. I can't tell who the are?

Of course the photo was taken during the daytime, probably in the late AM hours when you-know-who is still sleeping.

The police are thoroughly subjugated by the jew to purposely avoid arresting the niggers responsible for the riot. Yes, I'll call it a riot because that what it was. Of course the jew-controlled media won't say riot. They have too much invested in those nigger-packed TV commercials and calling this thing a riot might shatter their carefully constructed TV fantasy and people would then realize that niggers aren't as nice in the real world as they are in the TV commercials.

However, the police and their unwillingness to curb this (as they readily admit) escalating violence, makes the police as blamable as the niggers of stealing away the right of those White people of Belleville to peaceably assemble and spend quality time with their families. This injustice, repeated in so many many cities and towns across America will undoubtedly result in the massive killing of niggers and police who get in the way of White people who demand their right to feel safe with their families in public.

Large and revealing photo (might take a few seconds to load):

http://www.nationalstrawberryfest.co...eet%20view.JPG

Last edited by brutus; July 12th, 2007 at 03:33 AM.

Old July 12th, 2007 #7
Bob in DC

I lived once (ca. 1977) in the Belleville area ... at the LemonTree Apartment complex.

Full automatic .50 caliber machine guns should have been (must be) used to control these out of control NIGGERS!

Bob

Old July 12th, 2007 #8
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

Police chief asks council to cancel next year's event after mob of 1,000 mars 31st annual weekend celebration.

BELLEVILLE -- The fate of the city's beloved National Strawberry Festival is in question after a mob of about 1,000 people stopped traffic, pounded on vehicles and hurled bottles at police officers during the annual event last weekend.

The violence was so bad Saturday at the 31st annual festival that Police Chief Gene Taylor asked the City Council this week to cancel next year's fete. City Manager Walter Mears said council members will meet soon with the chief to discuss the recommendation.

Fights erupted throughout the 2-square-mile city, and the city's nine officers and 16 reserves were no match for the troublemakers that emerged from the 200,000 spectators, Taylor said. No one was injured.

Can't even hold a fucking strawberry festival without savage fucking porch monkeys fucking it up!

Here's more on this:

-Jim
----------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it's time someone organizes a local protest? Confront the police and the newspapers that refuse to identify the cause of this problem - niggers!

Since quite a few of you guys give me grief for promoting the obvious need for an aggressive element to the resistance, then why not have a protest?
I'd say protest in front of the police headquarters. Protest the lack of adequate police response. I mean what the fuck are the cops for, if not to arrest disruptors at a cherished traditional social event?

If people are not going to participate in my "call to arms", then you have no excuse not to do things like protests and other legal resistance.

R. James

Old July 12th, 2007 #9
Ironguard1940

Default An all White crowd a day keeps the riots away

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Below is a very large photo of the Belleville Strawberry Festival. Take a look at that crowd and please tell me if you can pick out those who were rioting. I can't tell who the are?

Of course the photo was taken during the daytime, probably in the late AM hours when you-know-who is still sleeping.

The police are thoroughly subjugated by the jew to purposely avoid arresting the niggers responsible for the riot. Yes, I'll call it a riot because that what it was. Of course the jew-controlled media won't say riot. They have too much invested in those nigger-packed TV commercials and calling this thing a riot might shatter their carefully constructed TV fantasy and people would then realize that niggers aren't as nice in the real world as they are in the TV commercials.

However, the police and their unwillingness to curb this (as they readily admit) escalating violence, makes the police as blamable as the niggers of stealing away the right of those White people of Belleville to peaceably assemble and spend quality time with their families. This injustice, repeated in so many many cities and towns across America will undoubtedly result in the massive killing of niggers and police who get in the way of White people who demand their right to feel safe with their families in public.

Large and revealing photo (might take a few seconds to load):

http://www.nationalstrawberryfest.co...eet%20view.JPG

There are no niggers that I can see in this picture. No niggers(or spics, chinks, camel jockeys, kikes, take your pick)=no riots.

Old July 12th, 2007 #10
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

Here's more on this:

-Jim

Call in the SWAT team and arrest/shoot the niggers. Plain and simple! This will deter the niggers from showing up again.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old July 12th, 2007 #11
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in DC View Post
I lived once (ca. 1977) in the Belleville area ... at the LemonTree Apartment complex.
I remember that place. I seem to remember having a friend who lived there back in 1979-80 or so.

I never went to the strawberry festival there...but, it sounds like such a "White" thing to do.

Can't even take your family to a fucking strawberry festival with niggers around!

THANKS JEWS!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; July 12th, 2007 at 01:06 PM.

Old July 12th, 2007 #12
Hans Pfitzner
Banned

Location: Come on down and see the idiot right here, too fucked to beg and not afraid to care.

I like Chain's idea of shipping them all en masse back to afreaka by pulling our fleet of carrier groups out of the ME and loading 'em up with niggers 'freaka bound till we're rid of every one of them. Bye bye, niggaz! Have a nice trip.

Old July 12th, 2007 #13
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Pfitzner View Post
I like Chain's idea of shipping them all en masse back to afreaka by pulling our fleet of carrier groups out of the ME and loading 'em up with niggers 'freaka bound till we're rid of every one of them. Bye bye, niggaz! Have a nice trip.

---------------------------------------------------------
I got a better idea. We are going to make every stinkin' male brownie work in a labour camp on one bowl of rice a day. Niggers that work hard will get a KFC chicken wing, a slice of watermelon and a chinese whore. When they stop working they get a bullet in the face. Let these darkies help rebuild a civilisation that only white Aryans could create!

The females should be forced to carry a white egg that's been fertilised by a white man's sperm. Let these brown bitches birth the next generation of Aryans for world conquest!

Brutality and ruthlessness must become our hallmark.

R. James

Old July 12th, 2007 #14
TomDublin

Default repatriation

I often think about that one.

Nationalise American Airlines. They have a fleet of 670 aircraft - mostly big ones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines

Rotate the fleet so there are flights going out everyday. Say 200 flights per day with 300 or so slopes (stick some in the cargo area if needs be).

That's 60 000 a day going to Chimpbabwe and/or wherever is the closest on the continent to save fuel and flying time.

60 000 x 365 days of the year = 21 900 000.

Not bad eh?:krofl

Old July 12th, 2007 #15
TomDublin

Default Projects

Then Bill White can take over all their project houses and do them up.

Last edited by TomDublin; July 12th, 2007 at 01:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Old July 12th, 2007 #16
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default Itz A Comin'

Get ready, Michigan!

Old July 12th, 2007 #17
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post
The females should be forced to carry a white egg that's been fertilised by a white man's sperm. Let these brown bitches birth the next generation of Aryans for world conquest!
I agree with a lot of what you say....but not this. The thought of this is simply disgusting.

Old July 12th, 2007 #18
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
I agree with a lot of what you say....but not this. The thought of this is simply disgusting.

My same thought. I think it must have been a joke without much of a funny part.

Old July 12th, 2007 #19
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Is there any video of this event?

Old July 12th, 2007 #20
Bill
Banned

If I remember right, the local Detroit t.v. news people use to say "light complexion male" or "dark complexion" ....like that, when describing the local "Niggas", who committed whatever crime they were talking about & were still on the loose.

Thread