VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2013 #781
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
The Syrian people love Hizbullah.Hizbullah has a defense pact with Syria and now they are making good on it.
So has also Iran and in many ways also Russia based on the agreements they have between them and Syria in order to have use of the two Syrian ports in Syria for their navy.

Why you think ZOG is fight5ing this war via proxies and is not using his war machine? i.e. NATO and US?

Old May 26th, 2013 #782
Armstrong
Banned

Islam over all is homosexual. Any system that separates men and women from normal interactions becomes that way in short order.

If I may interject, Israel has others doing their fighting because that's the plan they came up with when they wrote the Protocols of the Elders of Zion...

Quote:
UNIVERSAL WAR

3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbors of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.

Old May 26th, 2013 #783
SSNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
Islam over all is homosexual. Any system that separates men and women from normal interactions becomes that way in short order.

If I may interject, Israel has others doing their fighting because that's the plan they came up with when they wrote the Protocols of the Elders of Zion...
I wouldn't say over all.I mean I don't think hizbullah member engage in homo activity

Old May 26th, 2013 #784
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post

Yes I was aware of this.

But we not talking of islam right now or least....... I dont.

They are my enemies any way you dress them or present them to me. But they are not the threat right now and I explain you why and my insistent and few others along with me to want to attack this evil against our race to the core there fore as a tree if you truly want to kill it must up root it then the branches die the moment the root is dead just dont know it yet. And this is how I think is the ground of understanding I have with my enemies and my life deeds, to the ones who know me personally need no explanation they know where I stand both friends and enemies.

How you think this muslim and arabs and africans and Pakis afghans will weather and survive unless as our slaves and cheap labor?

As in the fashion of the Spartans and their Helots?

Remove what attacks and fuels the attack against white race and the attackers they using they disappear into the shadows. Reason is simple. The machine that sustain it with NWO money, meaning all politicians - industries everything come to a stand still, then reboots.

We have make empires, when we knew clearly who we are and where we want to go or what inheritance we want to leave for our future generations.

Our children. we have very few years from now us who allowed it to happen because too few ever actually presented themselves in the front lines to fight it been ridiculed by the words the system have brainwashed every one when they hear to forget who they are and think themselves as fugitives.

so my conclusion if we continue arguing about ISLAM and the threat they present against us, because the ZOG with his human rights offices and army of sold out souls calling themselves activist for human rights, their job is to remove all rights off you, who are the native of the land and give all your rights plus, to the army of our nations destruction they import by the millions into our lands and mixing them all together, worst than a Russian salad.

It is a long list of targets and many ways to the ones who want to do something if you use your common sense and dont avoid the answers. Other wise as I read from someone, we have cancer and we take aspirins.

Old May 26th, 2013 #785
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't say over all.I mean I don't think hizbullah member engage in homo activity
I used to know a lot of them because during the wars in Lebanon many come to Cyprus and mixed with us for awhile before they go back to their country after the war with little encouragement.

Assholes they was in many respects as our mentalities was colliding as well the ways of our culture. So usually we have a go on each other when our groups happen to meet in the tourist area of Limassol.

But queers was against their religion though the way arabs grown in their own countries and how they behave in their own growing up is two different all together realities as the grown ups are known to go after boys so........ who really knows?

They are not our friend, my personal opinion.

Old May 26th, 2013 #786
Armstrong
Banned

Perhaps Shiites, with more availability of access to females is less so. I would hope. With the past nights of rioting in Sweden, the beheading in the UK and the stabbing in France, I've had about enough of of Islamics, except for the fact they're fighting Jews and Israeli's better than anyone.

Old May 26th, 2013 #787
V. Søe
White Islamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
I dont think many here are pro Assad even the ones who at the moment defend Syrian cause of the legal government there same as 90% of the local population does opposing NWO and the master minds behind it that attack their nation.
NWO again? oh...

You're clueless. Let me tell you the facts:

1. NWO is secularist, while Syrian rebels want islamic revolution.
2. Revolution in Syria is motivated by islamic revolution in Egypt.
3. Assad is secularist dictator who opposes "radical" islamist.
4. Assad family has been killing Sunni muslim in Syria over 40 years.
5. Assad family make Israel safe for more than 40 years.
6. Assad has sold the Golan Height to Israel (Syrian people know this!).

So, according to these facts, Israel would prefer Assad to stay in power.

Quote:
Been anti Assad this moment means you are pro the ones attacking him and that tells a very long story as to who you are.
who do you think is attacking Assad?
- Muslim Brotherhood: sure they are
- al Qaeda: yes. it's their duty to save hopeless muslims.
- Zionist: LOL. Israel prefer Assad than anyone else.

Quote:
Same as your comment about Qaddafi...
If he was alive, he must be supporting Assad
But, he is dead already

Quote:
I am listening. Explain your self and will respond to you based in that explanation.
Why don't you explain yourself first?

Old May 26th, 2013 #788
Serbian

Of course you would like to see the resistance crushed and Syria turn into another Egypt with Muslim Brotherhood Zionist American tools like Mohamed Morsi in charge.

Sorry but Iran Hezbollah and the Syrian patriots will not allow it.

Which sunni force has done anything significant lately?

It was left to a secular Ba'athist nationalist like Saddam to lob a few scuds at Israel, and that was over 20 years ago.

Pathetic servile dogs all of them, with Saudi Arabia and Egypt at the helm.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 26th, 2013 #789
Serbian

V. Soe's Saudi Zionist dogs

Saudi Foreign Minister calls Iran’s nuclear program danger to region’s security

By Associated Press, Published: May 25

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal has warned against the danger of Iran’s nuclear program to the region’s security and said Iran should not threaten its neighbors since countries in the region harbor no ill-intentions to the Islamic Republic.

“We stress the danger of the Iranian nuclear program to the security of the whole region,” Prince Saud said Saturday in a joint news conference with Indian External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid in the city of Jiddah.

Turning to Syria, he also that Syrian President Bashar Assad and his regime should have no role in the country’s future.

Saudi Arabia announced last week the arrest of 10 more members of an alleged Iranian spy ring.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...df7_print.html

You see, when the Kwa attacks Iran it will be because of the Saudis, not jews you anti semitic swine. and the sheep will buy it.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 27th, 2013 #790
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by V. Søe View Post
NWO again? oh...

who do you think is attacking Assad?
- Muslim Brotherhood: sure they are
- al Qaeda: yes. it's their duty to save hopeless muslims.
- Zionist: LOL. Israel prefer Assad than anyone else.

If he was alive, he must be supporting Assad
But, he is dead already

After what you posted I suggest you go in front of a mirror and have a good laugh at your self. You know.. kind like a want to be comedian who think people laugh at his lukewarm jokes not understanding they laugh at him.

As to whom is clueless your post says it all. What are you a 2 year old?

Old May 27th, 2013 #791
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default Jordan lets Israeli drone flights over airspace to monitor Syria, report says

Quote:
Jordan has allowed the Israeli regime to fly its drones over the Jordanian airspace in order to monitor the situation in Syria, a report says.

A high-ranking Jordanian official, close to King Abdullah II, told the London-based newspaper Jewish Chronicle that Amman and Tel Aviv were “working as one over Syria.”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05...against-syria/

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old May 27th, 2013 #792
SSNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by V. Søe View Post
NWO again? oh...

1.NWO is just a politically correct way to speak about the elite without speaking about the Jew.It's usually used by ignorant PC conspiracy theorist.Also tell me why they overthrew secular regimes like Saddams and Qaddafi.
2.And financed by ZOG,let's not forget the main financer of the "Arab Spring":Bernard Henry Levi
3.And he Opposes Zionism as well.he is a level minded secularist who wants all of Syria to get along which is why he is against all religious extremism
4.The extremists..yes
5.By funding Hizbullah?? oh yeah
6.He lost the battle he did not sell it out.if he had the military power to take it back ,he would of.Are you going to make the same arguments against the Palestinians becasue they lost their territory as well?

Old May 27th, 2013 #793
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
1.NWO is just a politically correct way to speak about the elite without speaking about the Jew.It's usually used by ignorant PC conspiracy theorist.Also tell me why they overthrew secular regimes like Saddams and Qaddafi.
2.And financed by ZOG,let's not forget the main financer of the "Arab Spring":Bernard Henry Levi
3.And he Opposes Zionism as well.he is a level minded secularist who wants all of Syria to get along which is why he is against all religious extremism
4.The extremists..yes
5.By funding Hizbullah?? oh yeah
6.He lost the battle he did not sell it out.if he had the military power to take it back ,he would of.Are you going to make the same arguments against the Palestinians becasue they lost their territory as well?
So the movement by this group you call elite according to what I highlighted is a conspiracy theory? And the term NWO is used by the same conspiracy theorist seriously?

Good to know. :-)

Old May 27th, 2013 #794
Roy
Perception Manager

It's been an Israeli attack against Syria all along. It's just cruel Israeli Machiavellianism to set a country into civil war just to extend the expiration date of the Zionist entity a little longer. It was obvious from the beginning, and it took no more research than when the jewsmedia started to refer to Syria as "the regime".

Quote:
Nasrallah on Saturday defended his group's deepening involvement and sought to frame the fight next door as part of a broader battle against Israel.

"Syria is the back of the resistance, and the resistance cannot stand, arms folded while its back is broken," Nasrallah told thousands of supporters from a secret location via a video link.

"If Syria falls into the hand of America, Israel and takfiris, the resistance (Hezbollah) will be besieged and Israel will enter Lebanon and impose its will," Nasrallah said. Takfiri Islamists refers to an ideology that urges Sunni Muslims to kill anyone they consider an infidel."
Syria's fall, he said, would mean "Palestine will be lost" and "the people of our region and its nations will enter a bad and dark period."
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2013/...yria-for-Assad

Old May 27th, 2013 #795
SSNP

Quote:
So the movement by this group you call elite according to what I highlighted is a conspiracy theory? And the term NWO is used by the same conspiracy theorist seriously?

Good to know. :-)
Of course It's obvious that there is an elite that controls politics,I mean even the biggest hippie pothead can figure it out.However knowing that the elite are the Jews is what most politically correct conspiracy theorist refuse to believe.They think it's "The Illuminati",or "the NWO" .They simply cannot grasp that it is the Jew.

Old May 27th, 2013 #796
SSNP

Quote:
So has also Iran and in many ways also Russia based on the agreements they have between them and Syria in order to have use of the two Syrian ports in Syria for their navy.

Why you think ZOG is fight5ing this war via proxies and is not using his war machine? i.e. NATO and US?
Because they can get idiots do fight for them

Old May 28th, 2013 #797
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Of course It's obvious that there is an elite that controls politics,I mean even the biggest hippie pothead can figure it out.However knowing that the elite are the Jews is what most politically correct conspiracy theorist refuse to believe.They think it's "The Illuminati",or "the NWO" .They simply cannot grasp that it is the Jew.
And the difference of all the names you calling them by are exactly what to your opinion? I am not antagonizing you by the way trying to understand your thinking.

And the majority of what is called jews are the impostors, the above names are hiding among and behind them in the shadows, pulling the strings to every one they manage to control their nations via the politicians and not only.

The bottom line though it is a group of people who are the hard core and the head of of what is happening globally against humanity and are known to many who fight them for generations. Just not known to the general public.

Old May 28th, 2013 #798
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Because they can get idiots do fight for them
The idiots they already have under their control for several centuries now. Have it ever occurred to you to think that they no longer the only players around and that they do have opposition one that are scare shitless to go against openly? i.e. SCO - Russia - China and the rest of the countries who are associated and active in that alliance?

Why you think they have not yet attack Iran?

Old May 28th, 2013 #799
littlefieldjohn

Old May 28th, 2013 #800
littlefieldjohn

Quote:

Tags
assad, chemical weapons, international control, israeli isis coalition, jew isis alliance, marie colvin, russia, syria, syria unrest

Thread