Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 5th, 2015 #41
dawnette

Because Katie Piper dated a negro she will be disfigured for life. Multiculturalist negroes are infected with the entitlement mentality, which is part of a toxic mentality. Nationalist Blacks respect racial integrity and only date and marry other Blacks.

Old February 16th, 2015 #42
dawnette

Default Kasie Clary

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/police/...1f8ddec85.html QUOTE:
Officials accuse Hillsboro mother of helping son cover up woman’s death

October 16, 2014 12:46 pm

By OLIVIA MESSER [email protected]

Hillsboro officials have accused a man of killing 23-year-old resident Kasie Clary in April 2013, and his mother with helping him cover it up.

Dorothy Rowe, 62, has been charged with tampering with evidence, and her son, Vincent Robinson, 40, has warrants under his name for murder and tampering with evidence, Hill County Chief Sheriff’s Deputy Mark Wilson said Thursday.

Clary was missing for a week before her body was found by a farmer along a dirt road near Grandview, about 200 yards from the Hill and Johnson county line in May 2013.

Hillsboro police officers and Hill County sheriff’s deputies arrested Rowe on Tuesday at her home on Church Street in Hillsboro.

Robinson, who had been dating Clary for about four months before she went missing, was in custody on a sex offender warrant this week when police sought to add the murder charge.

Sheriff Michael Cox said Robinson has not been formally charged because he’s at a local hospital receiving treatment for an undisclosed medical issue. He will be charged when he returns to jail.

An autopsy report listed Clary’s cause of death as homicidal violence.

“We do have reports that she was beaten to death,” Cox said.

Investigators think the death was the result of multiple assaults, including one at the Thunderbird Motel in the 200 block of Interstate 35 and another at Robinson’s home.

Cox said Robinson had a violent criminal past with charges ranging from sexual assault to drug use, and more than 40 visits to the Hill County Jail.

Based on evidence, officers said they think Rowe helped cover up the death.

Wilson said investigators interviewed several subjects; served multiple search warrants in McLennan, Hill and Tarrant counties; and submitted numerous pieces of evidence for examination by the Texas Department of Public Safety Crime Lab since Clary’s death last year.

Clary’s vehicle and duct tape found on her body both had carpet fibers from Robinson and Rowe’s home, Wilson said.

An affidavit filed in the case says a man went to the police after he was hired by Rowe and Robinson to clean sections of the carpet in Robinson’s home.

Robinson then called the man back and wanted the sections cut out and disposed of in an empty lot.

The man reportedly became suspicious days later when he saw reports that Clary was missing. Police retrieved the pieces of carpet for evidence collection.

The document also says hair found in Robinson’s home could have come from Clary’s head, based on lab results.

Robinson’s silver Nissan Sentra also was tested, and investigators found that hair collected from the rear passenger floorboard of the vehicle could have come from Clary’s head.

Cox said the investigation took more than a year because it was hampered by the distance of the multiple crime scenes, as well as the extensive lab work required in both Waco and Austin.

There are no other people of interest in the case, Cox said. Robinson is held without bond, and Rowe’s bond was set at $100,000.

Old February 23rd, 2015 #43
dawnette

Old February 23rd, 2015 #44
dawnette

Old April 5th, 2015 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old June 26th, 2015 #46
oklahoma mary

Default Oklahoma City

Here in Oklahoma it is Conservative, but the nation has to accept the changing of the world. I have 2 children 1 son and 1 daughter both biracial. More and More white girls are accepting black men as their partners, it is what it is.Click image for larger version

Name:	Maryanneand Lily.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	9640

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lily-Christmas 2013.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	9641

Old June 26th, 2015 #47
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklahoma mary View Post
Here in Oklahoma it is Conservative, but the nation has to accept the changing of the world. I have 2 children 1 son and 1 daughter both biracial. More and More white girls are accepting black men as their partners, it is what it is.Attachment 9640

Attachment 9641
Yuck!!!

Those half niggorilla aberrations are hideous.

Do you really think they look like a reproduction of you?

Profanation of the blood and desecration of the race are an hereditary sin.

The originally creative race dies out, as a result of contamination of the blood by the inferior race.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old June 26th, 2015 #48
Brooklyn Rick

Quote:
Here in Oklahoma it is Conservative, but the nation has to accept the changing of the world. I have 2 children 1 son and 1 daughter both biracial. More and More white girls are accepting black men as their partners, it is what it is.Attachment 9640

Attachment 9641
What is it like to have children that are dumber than you?

Old June 28th, 2015 #49
Patrick Bateman

Quote:

Attachment 9641

Your "children" are ugly and look nothing like you. You must really hate yourself huh? Just to think you could of had a cute little blonde daughter that looked just like you. A mini you. But instead you choose to give birth to that abomination coz TV told you so. Just LOL. Oh and your mistaken if you think any ones jimmies are rustled by such pictures since you're obviously trying to troll us, we just think people like you are fuckin LOSERS and best eliminated from our gene pool anyway. We laugh at you. You mad?

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; June 28th, 2015 at 12:29 PM.

Old June 28th, 2015 #50
Theodore

1 Day Ago
Quote:
Here in Oklahoma it is Conservative, but the nation has to accept the changing of the world. I have 2 children 1 son and 1 daughter both biracial. More and More white girls are accepting black men as their partners, it is what it is.

August 12, 2008
Quote:
I myself started dating blackmen when I was 14 and my father through me out of the house, to this day I have yet spoke to him he and my mother divorced. I was young and allowed myself to be controlled by an older man and I have had 2 abortions myself and have 2 son's that are biracial. I fine myself very unhappy with life.

Old June 29th, 2015 #51
oklahoma mary

The reason I stated I have 1 son and 1 daughter, is the fact my oldest son has passed away, due to a traffic accident.......

Old June 29th, 2015 #52
Lawrence James
Banned

Quote:
The reason I stated I have 1 son and 1 daughter, is the fact my oldest son has passed away, due to a traffic accident.......
You deserve to die you filthy mudshark whore. Race mixing=treason.

Old June 29th, 2015 #53
keifer

Quote:

Attachment 9641
Your children will never reach the age of reason. You decided this when you decided to mate with a non human. Your children will come to resent you for the choices you made for them. You know, given a choice, they would rather be white.

Tags
nigger on nigger lover

Thread