Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2007 #21
melcur
Banned

For all you hard asses out there. I just acquired the mans business name and telephone number. Why don't you give him a call at his place of business and offer to buy some survival supplies from him

Emergency Supply Depot and the number was 208-478-4455

Old October 18th, 2007 #22
McKinley
coast to coast WN

There should not be one homeless family anywhere in the world as long there is one Mudd with a warm bed to sleep in.

I would love to hear that this family was helped out by a bunch of no good for nothing ebil racist pigs. I bet that wouldn't be in the Kikes media.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 18th, 2007 #23
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
For all you hard asses out there. I just acquired the mans business name and telephone number. Why don't you give him a call at his place of business and offer to buy some survival supplies from him

I just put his number into my phone and will call him in the morning sometime.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old October 19th, 2007 #24
melcur
Banned

People, I hope we here at VNN can conduct ourselves in a more white mannner than they are at Stormfront with this story/thread. The majority of commenters over there feel that helping this family is wrong and/or that this is somehow a scam. For the love of God, here is a real opportunity that we cannot afford to pass up. When Mr. Armstrong realizes that the majority of donations his family has received came from so-called "racists," and "haters," what's he going to think? Perhaps he's been misled about WN that's what. Here are 17 future/potential allies and Stormfront is turning its back on them. Idiots. It makes it easy to see why the white man has become a loser in this game of life that offers No Quarter

UPDATE! [October 19, 2007]

Here is the most recent information I have on donating money to the Armstrong family.

I just got off the telephone with "Rhonda" at SEICAA, which is in fact a state agency, something like the South eastern Idaho Community Action. She told me that anything sent to the Armstrong family will be given to James Armstrong and that the state of Idaho will NOT appropriate any of it for any reason. Rhonda can be contcated at 1-208-234-0966.

The address she gave me to send donations to is:

SEICAA in c/o the Armstrong family
641 N 8th ave
Pocatello, Idaho

Rhonda told me to write SEICAA on the check itself with a note under purpose "for the Armstrong family."

Having said that, I doubt they won't turn over checks to Mr. Armstrong himself, so if you're of the mind that you won't send SEICAA a check, fill it out to James Armstrong.

Old October 19th, 2007 #25
Jett Rink
Banned

If you are going to send them money, why not send it to the man's place of business and not to some quasi-goverment/leftist organization.

Old October 19th, 2007 #26
Susan

Default Let us know....

It's very good of you, Melcur, to be so concerned with these people. I too am concerned about their well being, especially the children out in the cold. My first question is this: is Rhonda a social worker with the state agency. If she is, then she will do her best to see that this family gets in housing asap. Most white social workers, if not all, that I have come in contact with always do their level best to help their white clients. It's only the nonwhites, particularly the nigs, who don't care or do anything to help whites. If checks are sent to Rhonda, I'm sure she will see to it that the family gets the money. Hopefully, this is not a scam, but I guess one never knows nowadays. It sounds authentic and valid. If it's going through a state agency, I can't see how it could be a scam, though. To be honest, the name of the agency Rhonda works for sounds more like a non profit than a state agency. That's just my take after working in this field for so long. If it is a nonprofit, then she may be trusted more than if she were working for the state.

Please keep us updated and let us know if they get into a shelter by the weekend. You might try calling Rhonda back and seeing if she can let you know something when it happens. If she is a social worker, she won't have a problem calling you or giving you her phone number so you can call her back. Social workers, good ones, are always concerned with their clients' well being and want to do whatever is in their best interest.

Oh, if Rhonda is not a social worker, you might try calling back and asking if there is a social worker assigned to this family and talk to her or him. The local child protective services agency should be involved in this situation, since there are obviously young children involved. What about a local church getting involved and helping out....

And this is what kills me too....if these people were nonwhite, this would be all over the tv and the newspaper and there would be hundreds of whites calling in to donate clothes, money, food, etc. I've seen it happen over and over again here in Atlanta. White people have a thing about helping non whites over helping their own kind.

Old October 19th, 2007 #27
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Mr. Armstrong sounds like a good candidate to appear on an upcoming Free Talk Live.

Old October 19th, 2007 #28
iceslayer
Tom O'Brien

Default Thank you Melcur

People, I hope we here at VNN can conduct ourselves in a more white mannner than they are at Stormfront with this story/thread. The majority of commenters over there feel that helping this family is wrong and/or that this is somehow a scam. For the love of God, here is a real opportunity that we cannot afford to pass up. When Mr. Armstrong realizes that the majority of donations his family has received came from so-called "racists," and "haters," what's he going to think? Perhaps he's been misled about WN that's what. Here are 17 future/potential allies and Stormfront is turning its back on them. Idiots. It makes it easy to see why the white man has become a loser in this game of life that offers No Quarter

EXACTLY the point, melcur!!!
We have a chance to -
1. directly help a big white family in need
2. show ALL of those kids (and the adults) who they really can trust in life - not the fucking kikes, or multicultural salvation army fuckers, but real White people - White nationalists.

People in this thread talking about how great it is for the kids to live in the woods in winter.
Whatever.
Look - you either want to give something to this family or not.
Do it or dont.

There's just so many fucking rambo tough guys on this thread.
"Let these kids live in the woods...... it'll be good for them."
You know, maybe it will for some of them.
Maybe some of them will get sick and not fare too well.
Christ.................... just give or dont.

Old October 19th, 2007 #29
Susan

To Jett Rink: I know you probably think that if it is a nonprofit then that means that the worker won't do what she says she will do, but that shouldn't be the case if Rhonda is white. I worked for a non profit, and while the politics of these people are horrible, the WHITES usually always work their asses off for their clients. It's only the nigs who never do anything to help anybody,and don't do their job, much less go above and beyond the call of duty. Trust me on this. The white ones I worked with were excellent and worked their asses off to help their clients. The non whites lied, were lazy, and in fact made things even worse for their clients.

But, hey, if someone has this man's phone number or P. O. Box or something, then by all means send it to him directly.

Old October 19th, 2007 #30
melcur
Banned

The mans [Armstrongs] business phone number is:

Old October 19th, 2007 #31
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
You ever been in Idaho in January?

I agree it will make these kids tougher for the better.
When I posted, I didnt really mean for them to spend the entire winter in Idaho if they are not really up to it.

My advice would be to avoid the government "helpers" .

What they should do is get a couple old RV's and winter over in Quartzite in the desert until spring when they could return to Idaho.

Old October 19th, 2007 #32
Live Free
Terry Phillips

I just talked to Mr. Armstrong. When I called, I asked the young lady who answered for Mr. Armstrong. She said, "Daddy, its for you."

I introduced myself, and told him that I'd read about he and his family on Vanguard News Network. We had a very comfortable chat for total strangers. I told him that I was concerned for a White family in straits & asked if he'd heard from many other folks yet? He said yes, that yesterday he was flooded with calls. I mentioned that I had to start a business with little more than a smile and wanted to help him out. He said he doesn't yet have a catalog but would FAX me a price list.

Come on, ya'll. Give this man a call and do some trade with him. Charity is good, but he needs his business to succeed. If not to racial kin like this do we owe our allegiance, then to whom?

Last edited by Live Free; October 19th, 2007 at 12:01 PM.

Old October 19th, 2007 #33
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Ok folks, I just talked to Mr. Armstrong.

This is along the lines of what I said:

My name is McKinley Mitchell and I am with Vanguard News Network Forum.

We are a White intrest group and forum. Ouw front page is a news site govnn.com

We heard about your plight in a news article and some of us would like to help you and your family get a warm bed to sleep in

He gave me a his P. O. Box 4817 Pocatellla Idaho zip coe 83205

He said that they are no longer in the woods that a family in town heard about the article we got and have given them a temporary place to stay.

This fellow was a real humble and honest sounding White man.

Just since they have a temperaty place right now. I fill like we should still help them out.

It is our duty to help out Whit families in need.

Mecular is 100% correct. By us acting like White people is how our truths will get out to the general public in a positie light.

We have to get out of this fringe deal that is precieved of us.

James Armstrong

P. O. Box 4817

Pocatella, Idaho

Kentckyanna True News

Old October 19th, 2007 #34
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
I just talked to Mr. Armstrong. When I called. I asked the young lady who answered for Mr. Armstrong. She said, "Daddy, its for you."

I introduced myself, and told him that I'd read about he and his family on Vanguard News Network. We had a very comfortable chat for total strangers. I told him that I was concerned for a White family in straits & asked if he'd heard from many other folks yet? He said yes, that yesterday he was flooded with calls. I mentioned that I had to start a business with little more than a smile and wanted to help him out. He said he doesn't yet have a catalog but would FAX me a price list.

Come on, ya'll. Give this man a call and do some trade with him. Charity is good, but he needs his business to succeed. If not to racial kin like this do we owe our allegiance, then to whom?
Brother:

What does this man sell? "Emergency supplies" is rather vague. Perhaps you could copy the price list and ordering instructions so readers can do business with him.

Old October 19th, 2007 #35
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Survival gear, mostly. Solar powered radios, 24 hour burn candles, & such. Just the kind of items many of us will need when the shit hits the fan. Yes, when I get the price list I'll post it.

Oh, and BJB is right. Mr. Armstrong is a really nice White man. The comments we exchanged about our kids told me all I needed to know to support him.

Old October 19th, 2007 #36
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Sorry, I had to catch a phone call.

Mr. Armstrong is reinvesting as much as he can spare to build inventory. Some of the items on his price list he may not have in current stock, but can have it drop shipped. He apparently is a designated distributor for one or more manufacturers.

Old October 19th, 2007 #37
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
Survival gear, mostly. Solar powered radios, 24 hour burn candles, & such. Just the kind of items many of us will need when the shit hits the fan. Yes, when I get the price list I'll post it.

Good job, dude.

I live in a rural area. I know a bunch of people that would have a need. (Frequent extended power outages during the Winter)

Old October 19th, 2007 #38
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Ok folks, I just talked to Mr. Armstrong.

This is along the lines of what I said:

My name is McKinley Mitchell and I am with Vanguard News Network Forum.

We are a White intrest group and forum. Ouw front page is a news site govnn.com

We heard about your plight in a news article and some of us would like to help you and your family get a warm bed to sleep in

He gave me a his P. O. Box 4817 Pocatellla Idaho zip coe 83205

He said that they are no longer in the woods that a family in town heard about the article we got and have given them a temporary place to stay.

This fellow was a real humble and honest sounding White man.

Just since they have a temperaty place right now. I fill like we should still help them out.

It is our duty to help out Whit families in need.

Mecular is 100% correct. By us acting like White people is how our truths will get out to the general public in a positie light.

We have to get out of this fringe deal that is precieved of us.

James Armstrong

P. O. Box 4817

Pocatella, Idaho

Best news I've heard all day. I liked the part about Melcur being right too. I don't hear that enough. LOL

Old October 19th, 2007 #39
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

Another thing that pisses me off is that any "foreigner" can waltz in here with $10 in his pocket and the government and advocacy agencies fall all over themselves to help them get settled, give them interest-free loans for their new businesses or so they can buy some stupid fast food franchise, or motel, or convenience store, but if a white man tries to start a business - nope, sorry buddy, you can go hang, we don't have any help for you! and they get screwed out of any kind of assistance to start a business at all - and the worst part is that their ancestors have been here for centuries! They are certainly more "American" than these new fucks!

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)

Old October 19th, 2007 #40
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnee Weiss View Post
Another thing that pisses me off is that any "foreigner" can waltz in here with $10 in his pocket and the government and advocacy agencies fall all over themselves to help them get settled, give them interest-free loans for their new businesses or so they can buy some stupid fast food franchise, or motel, or convenience store, but if a white man tries to start a business - nope, sorry buddy, you can go hang, we don't have any help for you! and they get screwed out of any kind of assistance to start a business at all - and the worst part is that their ancestors have been here for centuries! They are certainly more "American" than these new fucks!
Your post should read "any non white foreigner".

Thread