Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should it be legal to put down retard infants and would you do it to your child ?
Yes, it should be legal and I would use it if I had to 37 61.67%
Yes, it should be legal but I doubt if I would have the heart to kill it 7 11.67%
No, neither 16 26.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 18th, 2009 #201
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Belgians should be euthenased.

Old January 18th, 2009 #202
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
What is an HYPOTHESISES?
Didn't check to see if it was a valid word; just a random guess at making 'hypothesis' plural.

Quote:
1: Spell it right.
2: It's a German flag on that picture, dumbass.

Old January 18th, 2009 #203
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
If by society you mean 'what the majority of people think', nowadays they see white nationalists as evil, sick and harmful to society.
What's your point and how is connected to the discussion at hand?

No, I don't mean "what the majority of people think". That is not the definition of society. That's not how you have used it either, or your sentence would read "If by society you mean 'what the majority of people think', nowadays they see white nationalists as evil, sick and harmful to 'what the majority of people think'."

Quote:
Using your bullshit 'logic' they should exterminate us for the common good right, since it's what 'society doesn't tolerate' ?
Really? Why don't you spell out the argument I supposedly made in symbolic logic and show that you can also arrive at that conclusion using my supposed set of premises and my supposed argumentative structure.

Of course, I never made an argument. I simply stated that A society which tolerates this sort of morbidity is sick to its very soul. I never said that a society should exterminate what it does not tolerate simply by virtue of the fact that it does not tolerate the thing.

Lechrac? Obfuscator or idiot? You decide.

Old January 18th, 2009 #204
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
I'm just suggesting the spartans over did it.
And you have a valid point, unless we're talking midgets here. I was born a small baby, and I grew up to be 6 feet tall.

I eat my Mielie pap.

Quote:
A lion can kill a dog easily, but a pack of dogs would kill a lion. This is why we are loosing ground to niggers and muslims and chinese and spics.
Going to have to be a lot of dogs.

Old January 18th, 2009 #205
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
1: Spell it right.
Euthenased is the correct spelling.

Quote:
2: It's a German flag on that picture, dumbass.
15 months ago: Members of the Flemish nationalist group Voorpost burn a Belgium flag during a demonstration for independence for the Flemish part of Belgium in Rhode-Saint-Genest, near Brussels, 07 October 2007

Since when does the "German" flag have yellow bordering on black?

That is a Belgian flag. Haven't you just made a right arse of yourself.

Old January 18th, 2009 #206
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
That is a Belgian flag. Haven't you just made a right arse of yourself.
The big 'thing' on the front cannot be clearly identified, it could be part of something else; The little flag in the background looks CLEARLY German to me...

Quote:
Really? Why don't you spell out the argument I supposedly made in symbolic logic and show that you can also arrive at that conclusion using my supposed set of premises and my supposed argumentative structure.
Your main method of attack while arguing with someone is always to try and drown people under your jibberish. Ain't falling for it buddy.

Quote:
Of course, I never made an argument.
Damn, i thought you even had a structure for it !

Quote:
I simply stated that A society which tolerates this sort of morbidity is sick to its very soul.
Yeah right, you're perfectly fit to judge what is sick and what isn't. Anyone digging for a few minutes in some of your posts would be deeply convinced of that i'm sure...

Quote:
I never said that a society should exterminate what it does not tolerate simply by virtue of the fact that it does not tolerate the thing.
You've been IMPLYING it since you first set foot in this thread... Of course not directly, that'd be mean, no, you hide behind bullshit 'symbolic logic', 'supposed set of premises', 'supposed argumentative structure' and try to fake a moral high ground while wishing you had the balls to say plainly :

" I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL "

Last edited by Leshrac; January 18th, 2009 at 01:50 AM.

Old January 18th, 2009 #207
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:

Old January 18th, 2009 #208
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
15 months ago: Members of the Flemish nationalist group Voorpost burn a Belgium flag during a demonstration for independence for the Flemish part of Belgium in Rhode-Saint-Genest, near Brussels, 07 October 2007

I take it you're a Walloon?

Old January 18th, 2009 #209
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
I take it you're a Walloon?
I am

Message too short @#%

Old January 18th, 2009 #210
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Your main method of attack while arguing with someone is always to try and drown people under your jibberish. Ain't falling for it buddy.
It's only "jibberish" to you because you're too dull, uneducated and inept at the English language to understand it.

Quote:
Yeah right, you're perfectly fit to judge what is sick and what isn't. Anyone digging for a few minutes in some of your posts would be deeply convinced of that i'm sure...
I'm judging what is sick by the objective standards of the definition that I use.

Quote:
You've been IMPLYING it since you first set foot in this thread...
No I haven't.

My argument is:

Retards are harmful to race, culture, society, state, civilisation etc. Whatever is harmful to these should be eliminated. Therefore retards should be eliminated.

My argument is not (as you put it):

Society should exterminate whatever it does not tolerate. Society does not tolerate retards. Therefore retards should be exterminated.

That is idiotic, not least of all since society does tolerate retards.

Quote:
Of course not directly, that'd be mean, no, you hide behind bullshit 'symbolic logic', 'supposed set of premises', 'supposed argumentative structure' and try to fake a moral high ground while wishing you had the balls to say plainly :
Tell me what is "bullshit" about the expressions set of premises,symbolic logic and argumentative structure . The fact that you have never even learned the most basic concepts of logic does not make them meaningless.

Old January 18th, 2009 #211
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
My argument is:

Retards are harmful to race, culture, society, state, civilisation etc. Whatever is harmful to these should be eliminated. Therefore retards should be eliminated.

My argument is not (as you put it):

Society should exterminate whatever it does not tolerate. Society does not tolerate retards. Therefore retards should be exterminated.

Quote:
The fact that you have never even learned the most basic concepts of logic does not make them meaningless.
If 'the most basic concepts of logic' yield such 'products', i'd rather avoid them at all costs and stick to MY way of reasoning...

By the way, why are you using the south african google ?

Last edited by Leshrac; January 18th, 2009 at 02:08 AM.

Old January 18th, 2009 #212
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
Even after birth, you're not out of the woods. One day you have a perfectly normal, healthy, bright-eyed kid. The next day he chases a ball into the road; Or falls out of a tree and lands the wrong way; Or takes a dive into a shallow lake; Or gets between to warring nigger drug gangs.

Then you've got a "tard" on your hands, as it was so crudely put, if you are lucky. A dead child if you are not.
WRONG!! It's the other way around.

After the damage is done, then you got a dead child on your hands, if you are lucky. A tard if your not!

Old January 18th, 2009 #213
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

One of the things I find odd, is that people who will vehemently object to me killing an animal (i.e. a deer) for food, have no objection to killing a human for the sake of convenience. I.e. an abortion or a retard killing.

"I mean, we used to go on a cruise every year. Then this little retard was born because you stuck your dick in crooked, or something. And now we have responsibilities and shit." "I want a divorce and I want you to pay alimony."

You know, I know I'm not the first to have said it, but I'll repeat it: The more people I meet, the better I like my dog.

GREL

Last edited by Marse Supial; January 18th, 2009 at 02:16 AM.

Old January 18th, 2009 #214
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
WRONG!! It's the other way around.

After the damage is done, then you got a dead child on your hands, if you are lucky. A tard if your not!
Selfish moron. Your contempt for saying you prefer a dead child over a retarded/handicapped child -even if it is entirely accidental- just reveals what kind of trash you really are.

Edit (because i couldn't resist):

Truth hurts.

Last edited by Leshrac; January 18th, 2009 at 02:18 AM.

Old January 18th, 2009 #215
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

What? No comeback for "that's a German flag"?

Old January 18th, 2009 #216
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
What? No comeback for "that's a German flag"?
It's a German flag that has been cut up and glued back together as a Belgian flag and then burned. Makes sense to me.

Old January 18th, 2009 #217
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Selfish moron. Your contempt for saying you prefer a dead child over a retarded/handicapped child -even if it is entirely accidental- just reveals what kind of trash you really are.
Who's judging according to arbitrary societal standards he's had drummed into his head now?

Ever the self-contradictor. Ever the hypocrite.

Old January 18th, 2009 #218
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:

D
Your willingness to desecrate a human life by accepting a hideous transformation from a healthy productive life to a slobbering retard shows that you are both evil and stupid!

On this issue, I'm the compassionate one!! YOU are the malevolent asshole!!

Old January 18th, 2009 #219
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Who's judging according to arbitrary societal standards he's had drummed into his head now?

Ever the self-contradictor. Ever the hypocrite.
Wrong again. I am judging solely on MY set of values/standards; What society thinks matters little to me.

If you weren't so damn clueless you would have at least realized that on this particular issue, most of society would AGREE with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Your willingness to desecrate a human life by accepting a hideous transformation from a healthy productive life to a slobbering retard shows that you are both evil and stupid!

On this issue, I'm the compassionate one!! YOU are the malevolent asshole!!
You can't judge the productivity of a life you sad imbecile; A life is a life and that's it. The way it's perceived by YOU is YOUR problem.

What you try to pass out here is that 'productive' should mean 'that contributes or is beneficial to ME'.

Again, you're a selfish idiot.

Old January 18th, 2009 #220
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

A society that accepts retards is just a step away from accepting niggers and homosexuals.

Two hundred years ago this would be a non-issue. Just because we've advanced technologically along the way, doesn't mean we ought to start diverting our technological advances away from nature's successes to nature's mistakes.

A tax dollar spent on a retard is one less tax dollar spent on education, culture or athletics (in a hypothetical WN society, of course).

Thread