VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2012 #1
Roy
Perception Manager

Default Biden says Romney wants to put Niggers back in Chains

Talking to a bunch of niggers and telling them that Romney wants to put them back in chains is really going to push their buttons. They're retards after all, and fall for fear mongering. Sort of like the Iraq war. Wasn't the entire kwan population afraid that Saddam Hussein was going to terrorize every man woman and child in the US?

With niggers voting 95% democrat anyway, I doubt this will change much anyway.

http://freebeacon.com/biden-on-romne...ack-in-chains/

Quote:
Vice President Joe Biden told supporters that Republicans would “put y’all back in chains,” during a campaign speech Tuesday in Danville, Va.

VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: They’ve said it. Every Republican’s voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they’re proposing. Romney wants to let the—he said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules–unchain Wall Street. They’re going to put y’all back in chains. He’s said he’s going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing…

Biden was introduced at the campaign event by Center for American Progress Action Fund president Tom Perriello, who called Biden “the conscience of our nation’s capital.”

The Romney campaign reacted strongly to the remarks, calling them “not acceptable” in a statement released shortly after Biden’s campaign speech.

“The comments made by the vice president of the United States are not acceptable in our political discourse and demonstrate yet again that the Obama campaign will say and do anything to win this election,” spokeswoman Andrea Saul said in the statement. ”President Obama should tell the American people whether he agrees with Joe Biden’s comments.”

But Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter the campaign has “no problem with those comments,” in an interview with Andrea Mitchell.

An Obama campaign official later told CNN’s John King that Biden’s comments were “not helpful.”

Old August 15th, 2012 #2
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Romney and Biden both want to put all Americans in chains not just the defective farming equipment niggers.

Old August 15th, 2012 #3
Fred O'Malley
Banned

If Romney really wanted to put the spooks back into slavery, that would be a reason to vote for that limp wristed fag.

Old August 15th, 2012 #4
DeShawn S. Williams

Did Mr. Biden say this to a BLACK audience though? I watched the video and it seems like it was a pretty diverse crowd.

PEACE

Old August 15th, 2012 #5
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Did Mr. Biden say this to a BLACK audience though? I watched the video and it seems like it was a pretty diverse crowd.

PEACE
Fuck off nigger, you and Malley can share chains together.

Old August 15th, 2012 #6
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
Quid Pro Quo, gayboy.

Who the fuck are you to attack anyone, you're another psychotic, worthless POS. Pathetic.......

Old August 15th, 2012 #7
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
Sir, your hostility is unecessary. You may need anger management help. I'm not a threat to you. I'm just minding my own business.

PEACE

Old August 15th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
Romney and Biden both want to put all Americans in chains not just the defective farming equipment niggers.
The difference is Romney wants to put the slaves/peasants to work to support the American infrastructure that allows the wealthy to remain prosperous; whereas Obama wll enable the slaves/peasants sit on their asses and bleed the wealthy overlords dry.

If you are going to be a slave either way, I'd rather be a slave that sits on my ass and lives off of the master instead of busting my ass to serve the master.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; August 15th, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Thread