VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2012 #1
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Default Should WN take over Wikipedia?

For better or for worse Wikipedia has become the go-to source of information for most Americans. Unfortunately Wikipedia is highly biased under the influence of it's current clique of volunteer editors, many of whom are undoubtedly either Jews or are committed to the leftist idealizations of the Jews in their outlook, which is immediately apparent when looking up certain articles.

This makes Wikipedia one of the foremost propaganda tools in our society, and as we all know, those who control information, control the public's attitudes and the way they think.

It would be beneficial to WN if a team of qualified, dedicated contributors could gradually and quietly infiltrate the ranks of Wikipedia's editorial staff, and playing by their rules, set about to make irrefutable changes to the site's contents in a subtle way that would work to our benefit, yet be so irreprochable as to be resistant to reversions and revisions by the leftists who are now in complete control of it.

Obviously this would be a formidable task, and one not to be attempted lightly. It would be imperative that those engaging in such have the intellectual capability and self-discipline to match wits with those already in control of Wikipedia; but I think it is something that some of the better educated and more intelligent members of the WN community could handle if they had the time and determination to do so.

Old July 9th, 2012 #2
keifer

Why aren't you volunteering your services for the above mentioned task?
Even if you aren't initially qualified, you could cut and paste a resume together to get your foot in the door.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut,_copy,_and_paste
Seriously, this task has your name written all over it.

Old July 9th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Why aren't you volunteering your services for the above mentioned task?
Even if you aren't initially qualified, you could cut and paste a resume together to get your foot in the door.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut,_copy,_and_paste
Seriously, this task has your name written all over it.
I've done a small stint editing a few Wikipedia articles in the past, trying to make them less biased and more accurate; but I really don't have the sort of calm temperment that is required when dealing with idiots. This is the type of thing that would require a great deal of finesse and self-control to do properly.

It would be a good experiment in WN capability, to see if WN are capable of gaining control of anything. If we can't take over Wikipedia, we can forget taking over political parties or government.

Old July 9th, 2012 #4
keifer

Bullshit atkins, even Alex stated that he admired your evenness and calm headed composure. I hate to admit it but he is right. I see this as win-win. You are the right guy for the right job. Thats the win. The second win is that you would be preoccupied enough to give us a break from all the posts on how you sort your sock drawer.

Old July 9th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Bullshit atkins, even Alex stated that he admired your evenness and calm headed composure. I hate to admit it but he is right. I see this as win-win. You are the right guy for the right job. Thats the win. The second win is that you would be preoccupied enough to give us a break from all the posts on how you sort your sock drawer.
Funny that....I generally don't wear socks.

Honestly though, I find the whole Wiki editing experience infuriating.

You can't delete what I post here.

I invariably got banned every time I would make a Wikipedia account and set about editing.

The task requires someone with a greater deal of subtility than I possess.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 9th, 2012 at 08:19 PM.

Old July 9th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

I have never tried to edit Wikipedia other than maybe my own entry years ago, as one gets tired of being defined by one's relation to jews, as though that defines anyone.

It appears to me that you would need at a minimum dozens or hundreds of people committed to the job around the clock for years. And it still probably would not work. Nothing's more frustrating than seeing the good work you do continually erased by liars. I don't see how to avoid that, unless someone had some special ins at Wikipedia.

But the Wikipedia shell, or something very similar, can be created by anyone. I think we even have a larval one here, I know Varg has mentioned it a couple times.

Of course, building our own will never compete with a mainstream one, but it won't get knocked down, and perhaps if it were focused on a particular subset of knowledge it would actually be used. A tall order in any case.

Old July 9th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I have never tried to edit Wikipedia other than maybe my own entry years ago, as one gets tired of being defined by one's relation to jews, as though that defines anyone.

It appears to me that you would need at a minimum dozens or hundreds of people committed to the job around the clock for years. And it still probably would not work. Nothing's more frustrating than seeing the good work you do continually erased by liars. I don't see how to avoid that, unless someone had some special ins at Wikipedia.

But the Wikipedia shell, or something very similar, can be created by anyone. I think we even have a larval one here, I know Varg has mentioned it a couple times.

Of course, building our own will never compete with a mainstream one, but it won't get knocked down, and perhaps if it were focused on a particular subset of knowledge it would actually be used. A tall order in any case.
That's the thing though. Simply duplicating something like Wikipedia isn't sufficent as it would never be accepted. Wikipedia needs to be stealthy infiltrated by an organized and disciplined group. Whites need to start thinking like Jews if we are to ever have any hope of beating them.

Old July 9th, 2012 #8
keifer

Atkins, no we should not think like jews so as to beat them. Should we think like niggers to beat them? I am not jew so there fore I fail right off the bat when using your comment as strategy. You are advocating jew-supremacy when you say we must think like them if we want to beat them. The jew system of thought is like a black widow. This creature has one weapon that is venom. After that this creature is very weak and vulnerable not only to the elements of nature but to predators as well. This creature is committed to habit for which it can not escape. Once you get past the fear factor, all that is required is to squash that pesky insect.
How would you edit this link?
White_nationalism White_nationalism

Old July 9th, 2012 #9
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

I would encourage White nationalists who have good English skills and diplomatic skills who are not engaged in other activist projects to become Wikipedia editors. If qualified White nationalists do not do so, then the articles about White nationalist individuals, organizations, and projects are only going to become more and more skewed and defamatory over time.

I am not an expert on Wikipedia, but from what I know of it, the people at the top do take their NPOV principle seriously. On the other hand, do not enter this venue unless you have ample patience, thick skin, and are willing to learn their unique subculture and rules. You need to set limited goals. You will probably not be able to impart a WN POV on major WP articles, but you will perhaps be able to neutralize or at least lessen the blatant Jewish hostility.

I think Alex is right, this is a project that would need dozens if not hundreds of intelligent, capable WN volunteers to make any real impact, and only with limited chance and degree of success. With millions of viewers, that still opens the possibility of enormous good.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old July 9th, 2012 #10
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Atkins, no we should not think like jews so as to beat them. Should we think like niggers to beat them? I am not jew so there fore I fail right off the bat when using your comment as strategy. You are advocating jew-supremacy when you say we must think like them if we want to beat them. The jew system of thought is like a black widow. This creature has one weapon that is venom. After that this creature is very weak and vulnerable not only to the elements of nature but to predators as well. This creature is committed to habit for which it can not escape. Once you get past the fear factor, all that is required is to squash that pesky insect.
How would you edit this link?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism
You beat me to it. I'm not a jew, so I can't think like one.

Old July 9th, 2012 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
That's the thing though. Simply duplicating something like Wikipedia isn't sufficent as it would never be accepted. Wikipedia needs to be stealthy infiltrated by an organized and disciplined group. Whites need to start thinking like Jews if we are to ever have any hope of beating them.
Sure, but how are you going to do that without them noticing? I don't see any way of doing it without having their higher-ups on our side. The entries we most care about are the ones they're going to pay the most attention to.

Old July 9th, 2012 #12
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Sure, but how are you going to do that without them noticing? I don't see any way of doing it without having their higher-ups on our side. The entries we most care about are the ones they're going to pay the most attention to.
You would have to start off by leaving the obvious entries alone, and work very subtlety on the less obvious entries and do that for a long time to build up acceptance within the Wikipedia clique. That is the only way it could be done, and it would have to be done that way to avoid red flags going up right and left.

Karl what's his name on here would be a good candidate.

Old July 9th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
You beat me to it. I'm not a jew, so I can't think like one.
I'm not a Jew either, but I have some notion as to how they operate and why they are so much more successful than we are operating the way they do. The Jew practices subtility and subterfuge - two critical elements that WN's seriously need to employ, or else we are just pissing in the wind.

Rudyard Kipling dedicated this poem to the Picts, but he probably had the Jews in mind when it wrote it:

Quote:
A Pict Song

Rome never looks where she treads,
Always her heavy hooves fall
On our stomachs, our hearts or our heads;
And Rome never heeds when we bawl.
Her sentries pass on – that is all,
And we gather behind them in hordes,
And plot to reconquer the Wall,
With only our tongues for our swords.

We are the Little Folk – we!
Too little to love or to hate.
Leave us alone and you'll see
How we can drag down the Great!
We are the worm in the wood!
We are the rot in the root!
We are the germ in the blood!
We are the thorn in the foot!

Mistletoe killing an oak –
Rats gnawing cables in two –
Moths making holes in a cloak –
How they must love what they do!
Yes – and we Little Folk too,
We are as busy as they –
Working our works out of view –
Watch, and you'll see it some day!

No indeed! We are not strong,
But we know Peoples that are.
Yes, and we'll guide them along,
To smash and destroy you in War!
We shall be slaves just the same?
Yes, we have always been slaves,
But you – you will die of the shame,
And then we shall dance on your graves!

We are the Little Folk – we!
Too little to love or to hate.
Leave us alone and you'll see
How we can drag down the Great!
We are the worm in the wood!
We are the rot in the root!
We are the germ in the blood!
We are the thorn in the foot!

– Rudyard Kipling

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 9th, 2012 at 09:35 PM.

Old July 9th, 2012 #14
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I'm not a Jew either, but I have some notion as to how they operate and why they are so much more successful than we are operating the way they do. The Jew practices subtility and subterfuge - two critical elements that WN's seriously need to employ, or else we are just pissing in the wind.
Fuck the jews we should wipe them from the planet.

Old July 9th, 2012 #15
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Fuck the jews we should wipe them from the planet.
You are the antithesis of subtility.

Old July 9th, 2012 #16
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

It's not a question of thinking like Jews or not. It's a question of thinking effective, practical, winning.

The White generations in centuries ahead won't care how we won. Only that we did.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old July 9th, 2012 #17
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
You are the antithesis of subtility.
And you're not rude, crude or ignorant, yourself? I'm more to the point. I don't need to use all these fancy little words. What you see is what you get.

Old July 9th, 2012 #18
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
And you're not rude, crude or ignorant, yourself?
I'm not a people person, that's for certain. I have a great many faults, impatience and indiscretion are but two of them.

Old July 9th, 2012 #19
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I'm not a people person, that's for certain. I have a great many faults, impatience and indiscretion are but two of them.
And don't forget....a detest for your young wife. I think that she's quite lovely, shame on you.

Old July 9th, 2012 #20
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
And don't forget....a detest for your young wife. I think that she's quite lovely, shame on you.
Looks can be deceiving, particularly where women are concerned.

Thread