Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 29th, 2004 #1
Balrog

Default diablow gets punked out by a niggerlover

Here it is from the horse's mouth... this was written by a niggerlover, but this white whore really tells it like it is. The niggerlover did a good job making diablow's desire to "bring white women back into the fold" look like the flaming pile of shit it is.

Quote:
Here's my $.02 on the subject:

I like dark skin...always have. Just like some folks find blue eyes attractive, I find dark skin attractive. I've been "that way" since I can remember and that's just a part of who I am. For the newbies out there, I am a white woman and am married to a Black man.

I want to clarify that most of my post will deal with white-black relationships as they are the ones that are most taboo in our (American) society and are the ones that carry the most stereotypical "baggage".

Now then...

First things first: white woman ARE seen as the ultimate prize by American standards (well, the dominant "white" American standards anyway). That's how it's always been (well - in reference to "America" since European colonization, that is) and we should all know by now that standards of beauty do not typically include non-white features (almond-shaped eyes, broad noses, non-textured hair, etc.). As such, it is automatically assumed that anyone who ends up with a white woman on arm must have done so because he thinks white women are "better" or more beautiful or have a higher level of social status on that totem pole and will somehow increase their societal "worth". Although this would be an incorrect assumption, it is something I can understand.

There are so many racial taboos involved in black-white interracial dating (from all sides) that it is often assumed that the people involved have "ulterior" or "impure" motives. I even find myself shaking my head at many a white woman - black man couple because it seems clear that their reasons are not based upon any sort of caring relationship.

One of my first boyfriends (Black) told me that he didn't like Black women and I asked him what his mother thought about that right before I said "goodbye".

In my experience, I'd say 7 out of every 10 white females involved with black males are in it just for "sexual" reasons (i.e. "is the myth of the endowed black male true?") or for "shock value" or because it's currently "in" to "go black". That has truly been my experience and that saddens me greatly as both a person and as a white woman who doesn't like being automatically assumed to fall into that category. It's sad when people ask "it is true what they say about black men's physical prowess" (not in those words, as you can imagine for yourself) and somehow expect that to be an okay question and expect me to actually answer it. Odd how people feel it's okay to ask me that but would never ask a Black woman the same question...

On the flip side, most of the Black men I've known who've dated (casually or otherwise) white women have not had those same "ulterior" motives (from my perspective, of course). They've either been the unwitting/unknowing "trophies" to their white girlfriends, all the while thinking these gals really are interested in them on a "real" level OR have been fortunate enough to find meaningful relationships with white women. Yep, there are "dogs" in all colors and genders so of course some of the Black men in my personal experience have just "gone white" because they heard that white women like to perform certain sexual acts, but this is not true for the majority in my experience.

My husband didn't go looking for a white woman when he met me...we met on the dance floor and I was the once who stood out (I am, after all, a dancer) to him...you could probably say I was "looking" for a black (or dark-skinned) man, but not for any reason other than that is just about all I'm physically attracted to so my first "instinct" would be to look in that direction (so to speak). My mother-in-law (whom I love dearly and who loves me immensely) was hardly thrilled with the thought of her son having to deal with what comes with dating/marrying a white woman, but she knew that love sees no color despite her concerns for her son's potential encounters with folks who don't like interracial relationships. My mother didn't really care as I grew up in a house where the "content of one's character" was what was valued and other cultures were regularly celebrated.

As for white men and black women, there are many a historical taboo to go along with that pairing as well. Let's not forget that white slavemasters often raped their black slaves and thought it perfectly normal to "breed" with black women just to create more slaves. And of course we have the myth of the sex-crazed black woman (and man) and the "white man's fantasy" of landing a black women to "see what she's like"...and don't forget the white fathers (of both white women and white men) who see having black in the family tree as some sort of destruction of the "proud" family name...that somehow their child having children with a Black woman/man somehow devalues the family name...and the thought of the "whiteness" being gradually "blackened" out of the family...all reasons why black-white relationships are so taboo and "scary".

I could go on and on...I would if I had time.

It is hard for me as a white woman married to a black man to NOT be lumped into that "oh-she's-just-doing-this-to-spite-her-parents-or-because-she-wants-to-see-if-"IT"-is-true" category and likewise it's hard for my husband to NOT be lumped into that "he-thinks-white-women-are-better-than-black-women-and-is-obviously-ashamed-to-be-Black" category. Odd as it may seem, people who are just acquaintances of my husband and who don't know anything about me are VERY surprised when they find out that I am white. Why? Because he doesn't fit that "stereotype" of the type of Black male who'd be in an interracial relationship (with a white woman). Likewise, people say I don't "look" like I'd be married to a Black man (and I know what they mean, which is rather unfortunate, IMO).

Old March 29th, 2004 #2
johnny yuma

Quote:
My mother didn't really care as I grew up in a house where the "content of one's character" was what was valued and other cultures were regularly celebrated.
That right there tells us that her parents were liberals, and is the reason why she's married to a nigger. Forget all those bullshit stereotypes. In the end, it's always the parents fault, and that right there proves it.

Old March 29th, 2004 #3
Balrog

Maybe in the past but not today. These days we're dealing with a whole new breed of niggerlover.

Old March 29th, 2004 #4
Balrog

The thread was from another message board. diablow wasn't in it. I cut and pasted it here because of diablow's view on taking back racetraitor white women.

You're damn right about white women that fuck niggers being damaged goods. That was why I posted that, diablow is on here saying white men should take back white women that fucked niggers and welcome them back with open arms. I'm going to quote this, it's beautiful:

Quote:
such a woman no matter how atractive and fit, is damaged goods. She has "gone black", the outcome should be that she cannot come back. No white man with any pride should even consider going down on a woman who has been a recipient of nigger sperm. Nor should any white man worth his salt ever risk kissing a women who may well have sucked a black penis. Yes they lose their worth as white women the minute they cross the line.

Old March 29th, 2004 #5
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balrog
Maybe in the past but not today. These days we're dealing with a whole new breed of niggerlover.
Yes but the point is that the parent is at fault... whether it be MTV or the actual parent at home that let's them watch it.

Old March 29th, 2004 #6
Balrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
Yes but the point is that the parent is at fault... whether it be MTV or the actual parent at home that let's them watch it.
Good point. TV has become a babysitter for all these soccer moms that are too busy popping valium.

Old March 29th, 2004 #7
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balrog
Good point. TV has become a babysitter for all these soccer moms that are too busy popping valium.
This is the part that really stood out to me:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
My husband didn't go looking for a white woman when he met me...we met on the dance floor and I was the once who stood out (I am, after all, a dancer) to him...:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here's a warning to White parents, if your daughter starts going to hip hop nightclubs and dancing like a nigger, she will sooner or later have sex with niggers.

Only 4 groups of people are fascinated with this nightclub dance scene:

1. Blacks
2. Hispanics
3. White gay men
4. White women

Now how did White women end up obsessed with an activity that contains this subculture of muds and dysfunctionals???

Old March 29th, 2004 #8
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Several years ago I remember reading of a White father who threw battery acid in his daughters face when he found out she was into niggers.

Good times.

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old March 29th, 2004 #9
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
This is the part that really stood out to me:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
My husband didn't go looking for a white woman when he met me...we met on the dance floor and I was the once who stood out (I am, after all, a dancer)

Yeah surrrrre! A nigger in a club that contains white women, "meets" the slut on the dance floor, asks her to dance and then this silly pea-braied female tells herself ...he "didn't go looking for a white woman".

Thats right stupid, nigger was just interested in your superior dancing skills.

Old March 29th, 2004 #10
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Yeah surrrrre! A nigger in a club that contains white women, "meets" the slut on the dance floor, asks her to dance and then this silly pea-braied female tells herself ...he "didn't go looking for a white woman".

Thats right stupid, nigger was just interested in your superior dancing skills.
Hehehe you got that right. This woman is obviously VERY stupid and VERY blind. She doesn't know how to see through the bullshit.

Back in freshman year of high school, when I was still an anti, I had this nigger friend that had sex with girls (mostly White girls) ALL THE TIME. I asked him just how he did it and he told me some of his "secrets". He would find a nice looking girl, talk to her and ask her about stuff, then go home and look on the net and look up any stuff that they talked about that he didn't understand or try to find something intelligent he could bring up the next time they talked. Whatever it is he said after that, he would pretty soon end up having sex with that girl.

How the hell do women fall for this bullshit so easily? Can't they tell when someone is lying or being sincere?

Old March 29th, 2004 #11
Balrog

I don't think they're that naieve, they just want to make excuses for fucking niggers. These white whores tend to rationalize why they do what they do.

Old March 30th, 2004 #12
John in Woodbridge

Default nigger-lover

Day of the Rope is too good for her. Slow and painful death......

Thread