VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Christ-Insanity, the White-genocidal evil

One of the underrated horrible things about this diseased cult - the weak-maker, h/t Mentos - is the way it magicizes everything. This idiocy is celebrated by the anti-intellectual intellectuals who sold out to it to gain popularity - C.S. "asking why is the devil's question" Lewis and Fatty Chesterton.

Nothing can be low-key and factual where the christ-insane prance and predominate. Every last little thing must be freighted with huge and Holy meaning. This is why, in christ-insane lands, what needs to be done and could be easily done never can get done because one or usually multiple factions of these delusional, menticidal barbarian zealots are at odds and each other's throats over gang-pressing these and those into their insane universal moral universe and political system.

The part of the civil war with practical meaning is that the fucking christ nuts on both sides were completely wrong, and both prevented the sane minority, among which one (1) Linder prominently figured, from simple, effective ways of solving the problem.

On one hand you had god's ugliest flower, the Southern gentleman. Dogbert E. Lee, a christian man, if you can stand the contradiction. I can't. Old fool never did understand what was at stake, and he pretty much admitted that after the war. Why didn't he? Because he was a religious nut. His insane religious delusions prevented him from understanding his opposition, which he was assuredly in a better position to understand than any man in the country, north or south. The South's insane position was undeniably christian: it is our godly duty to be the nigger's zookeeper. No man can deny that's in the bible.

It was the northern abolitionists' position that justice and morality demanded immediate release of god's holy nigger from slavery's bondage. Hoo hoo! Haa Haa! Monkumission, rah rah rah! How can what is equal in god's eyes be treated unequally by mere mealy men? Again, easy to defend using the good ol' bible. A tool with more uses than a garden weasel.

Only a tiny few could say, y'all are literally insane. All of you. You sanctimonious madmen (term is Judge Lawless') give no thought to what science and ordinary experience say the freed niggers will almost certainly do. You flat don't care. Your head vaporings, your precious morality, trumps common sense, experience, science, and anything else that actually serves to make life on earth understandable and improvable. You are sick fucks. And you southern shitheads. Yeah, you're in it for the good of the nigger. That's your motivation. It's certainly not some face-saving cover story you cooked up after the fact to hide your motive. Why should your private profits be allowed to trump the negative externalities of gigantic masses of niggers pullulating among white humans? Why can't you be sane and recognize the timebomb your greedy profiteering has left in our nation's midst, and humbly help figure out a way to end this thing so that we can make ourselves a future worth living in.

Now certainly the north was wronger than the south, and not by a little. But the undernoticed, underdiscussed point is that christ-insanity was used both ways - and was wrong and dangerously wrong in both of its main interpretations. And we see this over and over. This religion gets nothing right. It truly is the younger brother to judaism in that both turn anything they touch to utter shit, given time.

But to restate my main point, one reason that no problem we face in society can ever be solved quickly, competently and rationally is that christ-insanity inevitably turns it into a fraught moral question, thereby creating a maniacal moral hysteria that brooks never a compromise with mere common sense. There is no problem The Great Exacerbater cannot make worse, and in that way it is very like government itself.

Dump the cult. If you want a future white man, leave this cult in the dust. It is killing your society.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 18th, 2012 at 06:43 PM.

Old September 18th, 2012 #2
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

But to restate my main point, one reason that no problem we face in society can ever be solved quickly, competently and rationally is that christ-insanity inevitably turns it into a fraught moral question, thereby creating a maniacal moral hysteria that brooks never a compromise with mere common sense. There is no problem The Great Exacerbater cannot make worse, and in that way it is very like government itself.

Dump the cult. If you want a future white man, leave this cult in the dust. It is killing your society.
I do love your prose. Seriously.

However, I am not convinced that all of Christianity is antithetical to WN or, more exactly, to the long-term interests of Whites. What of those who cling to the older notions of Christianity? A Christianity that was entirely White and European? Did that not protect and nurture White civilization?

Or, is it that theism itself prevents us from seeing a truth that should be self-evident, and that we should subscribe ourselves to science as the fountain of human knowledge?

Old September 18th, 2012 #3
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Pearson View Post

However, I am not convinced that all of Christianity is antithetical to WN or, more exactly, to the long-term interests of Whites. What of those who cling to the older notions of Christianity? A Christianity that was entirely White and European? Did that not protect and nurture White civilization?

Or, is it that theism itself prevents us from seeing a truth that should be self-evident, and that we should subscribe ourselves to science as the fountain of human knowledge?
The problem with it is that it is totally foreign to our people. It was forced upon us and it is a weak "bend over" doctrine that is an equation for failure. And it ultimately has. Where do you see a race aware form of Christianity? Seriously.

Outside of the ridiculous invention of Christian Identity, there is none. White people did not migrate from the middle east, they came from Europe. They evolved in Europe. Not some fantasy of being the israelites of the Bible in order to weasel the white man into retaining Jew doctrine.

Whites were conquered by a foreign belief system at the tip of a sword. Ask any CI person. They revel in this fact.

Christianity is like putting lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig no matter how it's made up.

Old September 18th, 2012 #4
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
The problem with it is that it is totally foreign to our people. It was forced upon us and it is a weak "bend over" doctrine that is an equation for failure. And it ultimately has. Where do you see a race aware form of Christianity? Seriously.

Outside of the ridiculous invention of Christian Identity, there is none. White people did not migrate from the middle east, they came from Europe. They evolved in Europe. Not some fantasy of being the israelites of the Bible in order to weasel the white man into retaining Jew doctrine.

Whites were conquered by a foreign belief system at the tip of a sword. Ask any CI person. They revel in this fact.

Christianity is like putting lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig no matter how it's made up.
Actually there is evidence that White people once lived in parts of the Middle East, such as Iran and parts of Afghanistan, and some even went as far as China (the Tocharians) and India, but most of these were absorbed through miscegenation with non-white tribes. The Nuristani of Afghanistan still look White, have blonde/red hair and blue/green eyes, and they continued to practice their own Vedic religion until they were forced to convert to Islam in the 1890's.

The Jews were never White however, they are of Afro-Asiatic origin as are other Semitic tribes such as the Arabs, etc.

Old September 18th, 2012 #5
Bardamu
Banned

Thumbs down Darky Slavery

Slaves should only be made out of superior people.

Old September 19th, 2012 #6
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The Jews were never White however, they are of Afro-Asiatic origin as are other Semitic tribes such as the Arabs, etc.
Wow. You are the fucking retard they said you are.

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/renega...rs-full-length

Fast forward to 13:40 genius. That kid is whiter than your entire family combined. It's an ideology numbnuts. One that teaches it's followers that they are a "race". Fucking moron, it's like dealing with the peanut gallery of pinheads.

Old September 19th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Wow. You are the fucking retard they said you are.

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/renega...rs-full-length

Fast forward to 13:40 genius. That kid is whiter than your entire family combined. It's an ideology numbnuts. One that teaches it's followers that they are a "race". Fucking moron, it's like dealing with the peanut gallery of pinheads.
We know that the Jews, a Semitic people of Afro-Asiatic origin, came to Europe during the times of the Roman Empire, before the fall of Jerusalem, and they travelled throughout Europe as traders, merchants and actors/entertainers, (Jesus' uncle was said to have travelled to Cornwall, England to obtain tin as a trader, and was said to have brought the young Jesus with him on his journeys) often moving from town to town like Gypsies, but over time many settled down wherever they could - Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Russia, etc. Sometimes they were expelled, but they were always let back in later on, and they set up shop again as merchants and money-lenders, book-keepers, etc. This went on for centuries, and while they were in Europe they didn't always stay within their race. Sometimes they would ostensibly convert to Catholicism if they had to (as Nostradamus' paternal grandfather had in 1455), marry other Catholics, and then later on they might convert back to Judaism; or other Europeans sometimes converted to Judaism, such as Lord George Gordon of Great Britain who converted to Judaism in 1787 at the age of 36. Gentiles that converted to Judaism usually took the Hebrew surname bar Abraham or Abrahms(on), etc. since Judaism regards a convert as the spiritual "son" of the Biblical Abraham - what Judaism regards as, and Jews call, a "Ger Tsedek"—a righteous convert.

Thus many Jews today have White European ancestry as well as Semitic ancestry. But the original Jews that inhabited the Levant back in ancient times, they were pure Semites, who are of Afro-Asiatic origin, retard.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 19th, 2012 at 10:51 AM.

Old September 19th, 2012 #8
Alexander M.

IMO the liberal cult is just as bad as the christinsanity cult.

Old September 19th, 2012 #9
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Of course, in Christianity you can eat the pig, and who doesn't like bacon?

Old September 19th, 2012 #10
Alexander M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
"Like a step on the moon..." How a DWL Explains the Election of Barack Obama

You wait and you wait and you wait for that perfect quote to be uttered from the lips of Disingenuous White Liberal (DWL) that encapsulates their entire philosophy, just so you finally can understand the driving force behind their actions.

And when it is finally supplied, all you can do is laugh. Courtesy of the Academy Award-winning composer Randy Newman, we now are offered insight into the penetrating mind of the DWL [Randy Newman writes new satirical, political song, AP, 9-18-2012]:

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...-explains.html

Old September 19th, 2012 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Pearson View Post

Well, uh, kind of obviously...no. Christianity is still around. Is it protecting white men like you say it does? It is denouncing the jewish-communist smear racist? Or is its pope agreeing with the communist that racism (white racial protection) is immoral and evil?

There is no principle in christ-insanity that racial protection is a good thign - quite the opposite. I don't know why this is difficult to understand, except that 1) WN are generally not very bright; 2) WN don't think ideas matter. Contradiction, shmantradition is their attitude. A thing and its opposite are the same. No biggie.

Yeah, most christians are NOT WHITE. The next pope will likely be one of them. Where do you get the idea that because for a time and space there was overlap between the jebus cult and the white race that the two are somehow necessarily related?

If they were, then now, when it comes to a head, the church would be DEFENDING our race, if that were one of its principles, rather than acceding to our race's genocidally-bent enemies, the jewish communists, and joining them in DENOUNCING racism.

I honestly feel like I'm talking in Swahili to 80% of you. Even given the Grand Canyon-sized allowances I make for Southerners mostly being one step above dirt-eating retards.

Do I have toilet paper on my shoes? Am I the joke here? Or are you guys?

Is there some commandment I'm missing, like 6a, that says The White Race Must Be Preserved at All Costs?

I mean, I went to Sunday school for the better part of two decades. I don't ever recall anywhere in the bible anything about race and how it matters and means something and must be taken into account. Race never mattered a bit.
Anyone is welcome to join a jesus club, and everyone needs it. Everyone.

I say again agani again it's a universalist religion. It has nothing to do with race. That makes it effectively, in funtion, anti-White. Merely not emphasizing the value of race while insisting that EVERYBODY of EVERY RACE must embrace your ONE TRUE PATH or go to hell is unmistakeably in theory and in practice anti-White.

Quote:
Science - we just need common sense, a little history, and working eyes. These tell us we need to separate from nigger and the kikes who sicced them on us. And that's just what we'd do if the priests hadn't soaked our tiny heads in Higher Morality, and trained us to believe that our natural instincts and sense organs should never be listened to, and we should instead see with our hearts.

Look where christian universalism has led. It's all the same to the jebus cult if the white man disappears; according to the church's doctrine, the red, yellow and black man needs it just as bad. I don't understand how you or the 10,000 other people who ask the same questions need me to point that out. I guess it's simple inability to trace cause and effect combined with the default conservative/WN feeling that ideas DON'T matter, they DON'T have consequences. Well they do. We are living them. We are paying the price for embracing this literally insane cult.

How insane do you have to be to import bush niggers into rural White communities and actually believe you are doing God's work? If that isn't insanity, what the fuck other word fits? I mean serious. These fucking cultists affect me and my world. I fucking hate them. The ones who do this for profit ought to be burned at the stake. They are worse than witches. I don't care whether it's stupidity, evil or insanity at work or some mix of the three, these fucking cretins are working hand in glove with the ruling kikes to wreck our nation, and doing a bang-up job of it. WTF do you people get off acting like there's even a question that this cult is a monstrously terrible thing? It's killing us.

Old September 19th, 2012 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Same mentality. Just like Republicans and Democrats: what they agree on (brotherhood of man, universalism) outweighs their trivial difference.

Old September 19th, 2012 #13
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Well, uh, kind of obviously...no. Christianity is still around. Is it protecting white men like you say it does? It is denouncing the jewish-communist smear racist? Or is its pope agreeing with the communist that racism (white racial protection) is immoral and evil?
Well, I didn't say that. I said that some cling to a Christianity that once protected Europe. Traditional or original Catholics fall into that category, along with much of Eastern Orthodox and some Protestants. You would paint "Christianity" in one broad stroke; all as progressives and universalists, and I would suppose you mean universalist in terms of (potential) salvation. The differences between dogma and practice, though, are often striking. But, I would agree that common notions of Christianity (and the current Church) do not protect or serve the interests of Whites. Christianity could not protect Whites these days even it it "wanted" to. It's not the empire it used to be, and the strength to do so is just as important as ideas.

Quote:
There is no principle in christ-insanity that racial protection is a good thign - quite the opposite. I don't know why this is difficult to understand, except that 1) WN are generally not very bright; 2) WN don't think ideas matter. Contradiction, shmantradition is their attitude. A thing and its opposite are the same. No biggie.
I've never surveyed WNs for their IQs and levels of academic achievement, so I would hesitate to even speculate.

Quote:
Yeah, most christians are NOT WHITE. The next pope will likely be one of them. Where do you get the idea that because for a time and space there was overlap between the jebus cult and the white race that the two are somehow necessarily related?

If they were, then now, when it comes to a head, the church would be DEFENDING our race, if that were one of its principles, rather than acceding to our race's genocidally-bent enemies, the jewish communists, and joining them in DENOUNCING racism.
Yes, i would argue that myself.

Quote:
I honestly feel like I'm talking in Swahili to 80% of you. Even given the Grand Canyon-sized allowances I make for Southerners mostly being one step above dirt-eating retards.
Now, now. I'm from CT, but only live in the South. Technically, I'm a New England Asshole, not a Southern Retard.

Quote:
Do I have toilet paper on my shoes? Am I the joke here? Or are you guys?

Is there some commandment I'm missing, like 6a, that says The White Race Must Be Preserved at All Costs?

I mean, I went to Sunday school for the better part of two decades. I don't ever recall anywhere in the bible anything about race and how it matters and means something and must be taken into account. Race never mattered a bit.
Anyone is welcome to join a jesus club, and everyone needs it. Everyone.
That doesn't mean that race cannot matter to those with religious beliefs. There is no Magisterium in the Church, for example, mandating that parishioners accept other races as equals or even denouncing racism. There are only some personal rantings by errant Popes and Bishops in letters and prayers. Luther hated the jews so much so that a progressive Lutheran organization decided to come out against his various advocations of violence against them. The Missouri Synod was not even a member to those discussions.

Quote:
I say again agani again it's a universalist religion. It has nothing to do with race. That makes it effectively, in funtion, anti-White. Merely not emphasizing the value of race while insisting that EVERYBODY of EVERY RACE must embrace your ONE TRUE PATH or go to hell is unmistakeably in theory and in practice anti-White.
Absolutely. Universalists notions of salvation and ecumenicism have infected and destroyed much of Christianity, especially amongst evangelicals.

Quote:
Science - we just need common sense, a little history, and working eyes. These tell us we need to separate from nigger and the kikes who sicced them on us. And that's just what we'd do if the priests hadn't soaked our tiny heads in Higher Morality, and trained us to believe that our natural instincts and sense organs should never be listened to, and we should instead see with our hearts.

Look where christian universalism has led. It's all the same to the jebus cult if the white man disappears; according to the church's doctrine, the red, yellow and black man needs it just as bad. I don't understand how you or the 10,000 other people who ask the same questions need me to point that out. I guess it's simple inability to trace cause and effect combined with the default conservative/WN feeling that ideas DON'T matter, they DON'T have consequences. Well they do. We are living them. We are paying the price for embracing this literally insane cult.
Well, I was really just setting that question up for an agreeable response; it is obviously a bit rhetorical. I don't know about the other 10,000 people who have asked the same question. Although, I do get the impression that you're exasperated in explaining your position.

But, let's say that your fantasy comes true and tomorrow all Whites reject Christianity. Then what? They will awake from their sleepy existence and embrace WN? Is being non-Christian a guarantee that one's belief system will have something to do with race, let alone everything to do with race?

Quote:
How insane do you have to be to import bush niggers into rural White communities and actually believe you are doing God's work? If that isn't insanity, what the fuck other word fits? I mean serious. These fucking cultists affect me and my world. I fucking hate them. The ones who do this for profit ought to be burned at the stake. They are worse than witches. I don't care whether it's stupidity, evil or insanity at work or some mix of the three, these fucking cretins are working hand in glove with the ruling kikes to wreck our nation, and doing a bang-up job of it. WTF do you people get off acting like there's even a question that this cult is a monstrously terrible thing? It's killing us.
There are a lot of things killing us. And, I would agree that ideas (and the language by which they are conveyed) are more important than most understand or would like to admit. But, I do think it is more those who actively betray us who are the real enemies, and not the vague notions of Christianity to which 80% of Americans subscribe. We know that they mostly do not fully understand their religions and engage in them as a form of ritual, habit. I think it is more important that they be exposed to WN ideas than told that we think their religious beliefs to be ridiculous. Otherwise, they will simply turn away, noting that you do not really understand their beliefs - and they will associate this with WN and be less disposed to consider its racial message.

Thread