Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2004 #1
Librarian

Default JJT: Whites are mongrels

There are no pure Aryans left, and a high-caste Indian certainly has as much ancestral right to call himself "aryan" as you or I.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...79#post1438479

So there you have it. Classic Jew propaganda - 'there is no such thing as white' and 'we're all mixed race now'.

Welcome to the new Jew friendly, multiculti anti-white BNP

Old November 23rd, 2004 #2
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian
There are no pure Aryans left, and a high-caste Indian certainly has as much ancestral right to call himself "aryan" as you or I.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...79#post1438479

So there you have it. Classic Jew propaganda - 'there is no such thing as white' and 'we're all mixed race now'.

Welcome to the new Jew friendly, multiculti anti-white BNP
Indeed, this is not even backdoor Tory multi-culturalist stuff. The "no such things as Aryan" view is only pushed by the very wettest of jew friendly liberals.

Old November 24th, 2004 #3
Librarian

JewTree hates everything to do with the whole idea - it's 'Nazi'.

It is generally supposed that the Aryans originated somewhere in Southern Russia, although white physiognomy actually suggests a much more Northern origin.

Old November 24th, 2004 #4
The_stormer

How can any one take stormfront britain serious when we have a jew and ethnic loveing moderator spouting this filthy disgusting tripe.Hope the other mods on stormfront who i know check this board out have some serious words with don black about this.Not that i give any hope but i'm always open to surprises.

Old November 25th, 2004 #5
White Dragon

Default Stain

Andrew Robertson, that 'highly paid professional' from Lewes Sussex is the ultimate stain on British White Nationalism. Yet its par for the course, when you have Jews, niggers, pakis, and other assorted filth as your friends, then defence of them becomes automatic.

Old November 25th, 2004 #6
heaven above

FECK !

DRINK !

GIRLS !!!!

Discussing what we already know, about Robertson(Goldberg) and that arsehole Don Black. Bloody hell. How many times have we got to say this stuff ?

We are being stuffed in the UK.
YOU in the USA are 'being stuffed' even more than we , because you have nominally, a free speech country

Black is taking the money !

SUE ME.....please.

Ask John Tyndall if I am genuine or not.

Old November 25th, 2004 #7
White Dragon

Default Over and over..

It needs to be said over and over till it sinks in to the mutton heads who support these people.

No matter how long and no matter how much !

Thread