VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2009 #41
KalkiAvatar
Banned

I have a better idea.

How about we kill all the Jews - then we can do whatever we want!

Instead of ducking around the Jews rules like a bunch of pussies.

Are we men?

I SAID, ARE WE MEN!!!

Old May 11th, 2009 #42
Sean Gruber

How much of current White culture is a warped defense against niggers? I'll think about that the next time I go to a "sit-down" restaurant to pay $12 for a hamburger while listening to Vivaldi and looking at 1950s kitsch on the walls.

Look at the site "Stuff White People Like." A lot of that is what some Whites naturally find neato: we are the most creative, aspirant, genuinely "culturally diverse" people ever (a nigger is just a nigger the world over). But some of it is probably socially evolved defenses not only against low-IQ/lazy people but also against nigger participation specifically.

Imagine what would happen if "The Great Ape Project" got a Civil Rights Bill passed for apes. Gorillas mainstreamed by law into schools, the workplace, etc. How might White culture warp itself to adjust to that? By finding "excess hair" to be unacceptable on public transportation for health reasons so that the gorillas have to pay extra to ride the bus to cover shaving costs, or some damn-fool thing?

Less talk, more action

Old May 29th, 2009 #43
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default How about one more reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Those pictures are horrible. Fucking gooks. God, I hate them.
At the end of this video, a Zipperhead slut sticks her high heel through the eye of a kitten:

Tags
free association, free pork for jews, jewey jewstein, restaurants

Thread