VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2012 #1
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Default Jews, Jealousy and Murder in suburban Atlanta

Man who 'gunned down lover's husband' in upscale Jewish neighborhood says he was temporarily insane

Hemy Neuman faces life in prison without parole if he's convicted of the November 2010 shooting death of Russell Sneiderman.

DECATUR, Ga. -- The widow of a man gunned down outside a suburban Atlanta preschool has been barred from the courthouse after prosecutors say she had improper contact with a witness.

Adams said that after a witness testified Thursday, she was approached by Sneiderman. The judge said the contact was improper and granted the prosecution's request that Sneiderman be barred from the courthouse.

Sneiderman's husband, Russell Sneiderman, was killed in November 2010.

Her former boss, Hemy Neuman, claims he was insane at the time of the shooting, which happened outside a Dunwoody preschool moments after Russell Sneiderman had dropped off his son.

Russell Sneiderman and his wife Andrea with their two children\

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/r...iderman-murder

Old February 26th, 2012 #2
MikeSmith

Ugh! This case is getting daily play-by-play in the local media. So much jewishness it makes me sick to my stomach.

The funniest thing I've heard is when a negress tv anchor referred to the alleged killer, Hemy (pronunced Hemi like the engine) Neuman, as Hymie.

This was a year after the incident and countless stories had already been done, so this nigger bitch had no excuse.

Old February 26th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

It's the first I've heard of it; if it got any national news play I must have missed it.

Old February 26th, 2012 #4
MikeSmith

I live in Georgia so there have been local news stories about it since it happened. However, the courtroom coverage is over the top. Niggers kill niggers all the time around Apelanta but when the Chosen Ones do this shit we get streaming video live from the courtroom on the tv websites, all sorts of experts on tv each night, and multiple stories from reporters covering every angle of this jewishness.

Still, I admit, it's good to have all the goyim exposed to the tribe's lying, neurotic and manipulative behavior.

Old February 26th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSmith View Post
I live in Georgia so there have been local news stories about it since it happened. However, the courtroom coverage is over the top. Niggers kill niggers all the time around Apelanta but when the Chosen Ones do this shit we get streaming video live from the courtroom on the tv websites, all sorts of experts on tv each night, and multiple stories from reporters covering every angle of this jewishness.

Still, I admit, it's good to have all the goyim exposed to the tribe's lying, neurotic and manipulative behavior.
Yeah, this is the first Jew on Jew murder I've heard about since that one Jew up in New York kidnapped that little Jew schoolboy on his way home from school, cut him up and stuck him in his freezer.

Old February 29th, 2012 #6
MikeSmith

Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...here it comes:

Quote:
DECATUR, Ga. — Thursday morning, jurors heard from the sister of the man accused of gunning down and killing another man in front of a Dunwoody day care.

Hemy Neuman’s sister, Monique Metsch, testified about their abusive childhood. She said their father, a concentration camp survivor, drank nightly and physically abused them.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...end-tes/nK737/

Old February 29th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSmith View Post
Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...here it comes:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...end-tes/nK737/
In Judenspeak, "concentration camp survivor" means "immigrant from Europe"

Thread