Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2011 #1
Karl LaForce

Default The book "The Long Walk" back in print

I saw on Amazon.com that the book "the Long Walk" is back in print. There is a good description of the book in the National Vangard book catalog.
It is a great book for young Whites, homeschooled or not.

Old February 5th, 2011 #2
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

I am assuming you mean
this this
one by Slavomir Rawicz and not the book by the same title by Steven King written as Richard Bachman. Or even the one about the wagon burners.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old February 5th, 2011 #3
Karl LaForce

Default That would be the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCross View Post
I am assuming you mean this one by Slavomir Rawicz and not the book by the same title by Steven King written as Richard Bachman. Or even the one about the wagon burners.
That would be the one. Thanks for the clarification.
The Amazon.com site suggests that there either is a new, or will be a new, movie based on the story. I am certain that jewlywood will find some way screw up this proud Aryan story, but at least the book is available again.

Old February 6th, 2011 #4
notmenomore

Thumbs up

I still remember reading this book as a young teenager. A great book!

I reread it several years ago and was impressed to find that Rawicz's descriptions of the Lubyanka prison were almost identical to the descriptions Solzhenitsyn would write a generation later.

You're right: it's a great book for young Whites

Old February 20th, 2011 #5
Grover Mctrevor

I read that book about ten years ago and really enjoyed it. It recently occurred to me that his story was kind of like many of the tall tales told by Jews from the same era. In my opinion it is probably a lie. It does no harm to believe it though.

Thread