VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 18th, 2008 #41
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default I will say it again here...

It appears the board is being trolled and I am being accused of creating multiple accounts.

The only suggestion I can make at this point is to ban or temp suspend those NEW ACCOUNTS that are overly positive towards me or about me or overly negative towards Chris.

It's a shame this thread is being derailed.

Old July 18th, 2008 #42
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonbluvens View Post
I said: "I will be accused of starting yet another sockpuppet. "

I didn't say I had sockpuppets. I am being accused of having them.
LOL! I don't care if you have sockpuppets or not, Von! I just get a kick out of you denying it!
I promise, I'll leave you alone now!
BTW Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Old July 18th, 2008 #43
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
LOL! I don't care if you have sockpuppets or not, Von! I just get a kick out of you denying it!
I promise, I'll leave you alone now!
BTW Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
Beating my wife? Who accused me of that? I am tired of these bullshit allegations.

Old July 18th, 2008 #44
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Beating my wife? Who accused me of that? I am tired of these bullshit allegations.
Let me tell you a story, Von.
Back in 1948, when Lyndon Johnson first challenged for the Senate from Texas, he suggested to his campaign manager that they start a rumor that the incumbent enjoyed carnal knowledge of his barnyard sows. "Christ, Lyndon!" his CM replied "We can't get away with calling the man a pig fucker! Nobody will believe it!"
"I know that!" LBJ retorted "I just want to hear the sonuvabitch deny it!"

Old July 18th, 2008 #45
Jett Rink
Banned

...........lol

Old July 18th, 2008 #46
Wendel Wallis
Banned

Von, I understand you concern. However, although I do have a low post count I am a longtime viewer of this forum.

I just hate seeing you get treated like this after all you have done for the movement. Your show (with Doc) was the first radio show I have ever heard that had a WN angle to it. I actually forget how I stumbled across it, but it was you and Doc that made me a WN activist, or at least racially aware.

It just really upsets me to see people like Chris attacking you when YOU have done many, many more positive things for the movement. You had your own radio show, you went to rallies and you put yourself on the line. In fact, your name was dug into the dirt in your own local community when your wife was attacked for your activism.

You have sacrificed so much of your own personal and financial freedom into the WN movement. That counts a lot more than someone who runs around in the woods with an assault rifle and plays Rambo.

Quote:
This is a very unusual case in the sense we have a report of the male niggers raping a white male. This hardly EVER makes news.
Quote:
Wendel--whoever you are I wish you would not say anything that resembles sticking up for me because I will be accused of starting yet another sockpuppet. With five posts under your belt I can understand why he might in this case.

note to all here: DON'T MAKE ANY POSITIVE POSTS HERE ABOUT ME (Not that anyone was going to).

Old July 18th, 2008 #47
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Let me tell you a story, Von.
Back in 1948, when Lyndon Johnson first challenged for the Senate from Texas, he suggested to his campaign manager that they start a rumor that the incumbent enjoyed carnal knowledge of his barnyard sows. "Christ, Lyndon!" his CM replied "We can't get away with calling the man a pig fucker! Nobody will believe it!"
"I know that!" LBJ retorted "I just want to hear the sonuvabitch deny it!"
Yes, Lyndon Banes Johnson could be a low-down SOB. He did have a good sense of humor though.

Don't you love how Bobby Kennedy tried to fuck LBJ on the Vice-Presidency?

Old July 18th, 2008 #48
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I'm not familiar with that story.
Do tell! I'm all ears!

Old July 18th, 2008 #49
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
I'm not familiar with that story.
Do tell! I'm all ears!
John offered the VP slot to Johnson (and he accepted reluctantly) after JFK won the nomination. The next day Bobby went to Johnson and privately told him, "After the flak we are getting WE have decided to withdraw our offer of the VP."

Johnson said something like , " You Kennedys insult me and now ya'll going to do this?" "Bobby, I think you have your pronouns mixed up because everytime you say, 'we' my ears hear 'I'."

Johnson got JFK on the phone and asked him, "Your brother is down here saying you are double crossing us on the Vice Presidency."

Well, that ended that...Bobby's bluff backfired on him.

That's how I recall reading about it anyway.

Old July 18th, 2008 #50
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendel Wallis View Post
Although the Jew News usually buries these types of stories, if reported at all, I would imagine that only 1 out of every 10 white guys who was raped by a male nigger would ever tell anyone, especially the police.
Yeah because if it happened to me it would be me telling the cops "I'm going to take my .357 and blow some niggers away and then drag their bodies around tied to the back of my car until they are nothing but red stains on the pavement" so why would I do that?

Thread