Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2010 #1
Rounder

Default My Campaign Activities Not Effective, Huh ???

Quite obviously, the vast majority of WNs don't believe my campaign activities are effective. Only around 45 WNs have contributed a total of less than $4,000.00 in 2 months, proving the fact.

8 million people heard me cite "GOVNN.COM" three times during just one of 10 radio talk shows on which I appeared as a guest, in just 23 days of campaigning. And I cited either "GOVNN.com" or "DAVIDDUKE.com" or "WHTY.org", sometimes 2 of them on the same show, while encouraging radio listeners to log on to become jew-wise. Govnn.com alone got 8,500 additional hits in just one 24 hour period, according to Varg who monitors the hit meter.

All 14 of my radio ads cite not only a WN website address, but my home phone number as well, resulting in 4,000-5,000 phone calls during the past 2 months. And my phone number is being advertised extensively in cyber space even now, as are the WN website addresses, and the audios of my ads and the talk shows.

Radio and TV stations all across the country have voluntarily and without payment, broadcasted the audios of my campaign ads, including my number and the WN website addresses advertised in them, reaching literally millions more, all tolled.

Meanwhile, you GD cheap, lazy, yellow, anonymous pussies, rant and rave against the jewish menace to each other and to the choir, endlessly on this forum, while totally ignoring my campaign for the US Senate, much less contribute financially to it. How can such phony, do-nothing-but-talk-to-the-choir hypocrites look themselves in their mirrors, much less at white children in their eyes ??

"He who has learned the jew but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an accessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people"

Mail checks, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller for US Senate
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

tel: 417-463-7703

PS: 100,000,000 white males on this continent, but I'm the only one with balls to do this ?? Why don't you support me ??

Last edited by Rounder; May 1st, 2010 at 09:38 AM.

Old May 1st, 2010 #2
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Thumbs up Worldwide Inspiration must be helped only by your US dollars

Your campaign is the best value for money I have ever seen.

Not only do the donations you receive pay for effective and thought provoking advertisements, they often get a free warning at the front before the advertisment to pique listener interest, and you have also achieved a snowball effect with the print and electronic media interviews and commentary on the advertisments themselves and your campaign in general.

I download all the advertisments and radio interviews because this is so much fun.

You are showering the message all over your area. The number of hits on all the websites you mention show this, and the calls you get from media and the public confirm how deep you are reaching into the population, and the positive effect you are having on them.

Your campaign is a model for the future of White candidates in the United States. Your constitution, unique in the world, gives guaranteed equal low cost campaigning to every candidate. The way you have dealt with those who seek to silence you has only brought you admiration for your courage and determination.

If it were not for the campaign rules about not accepting funds from outside the United States, you would be receiving worldwide monetary support for the White cause.

Those in your country should remember that you are restricted in raising money by these rules, and it is up to them to allow you to continue the fight to save their nation.

Invest in your future, give some dollars to the US Senate campaign by Glenn Miller.

Old May 1st, 2010 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Some of us are scraping by on 15 hour work weeks. I am more interested in keeping a roof over my White family's head than your goddamn campaign.

GO fuck yourself.

Old May 1st, 2010 #4
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Some of us are scraping by on 15 hour work weeks. I am more interested in keeping a roof over my White family's head than your goddamn campaign.

GO fuck yourself.
Well then, since by your own confession, you only spend 15 hours out of every week working, then go spend some of the 73 remaining hours out on the highway picking up aluminum cans, then donate the money to my JEW EXPOSING campaign. And take your family along to hold the bag for ya. . . . or to scrape up your cheap, lazy, yellow ass off the highway after a Mac truck smacks it.

Last edited by Rounder; May 1st, 2010 at 11:00 AM.

Old May 1st, 2010 #5
Gabry Ponte
Banned

The white race is a bunch of weaklings. I have tried numerous times to get people on forums to actually DO SOMETHING other then type. It doesn't work. Whites in the USA are just going to die out. Survival of the fitest. And whites are not fit to rule here anymore. Weak little shits they are. Don't get too upset about it. It is out of our hands. If survival is not an incentive for them to get off the computer then nothing we say or do will work.

It's a waste of energy and resources to try and help them. And they don't deserve the help anyways.

Many others see it as a waste of time. Even if you were elected it would just inform other white americans of the jewish problem. It would not stop the jewish problem. And even if most kwans learn about ZOG they are not very likely to act on that information. Talking about jews doesn't do anything. Only when you can eliminate them each day can goals be accomplished.

I have stated many times that the war in the USA is lost. Actually it is not really a war. I see shit skins have more guts fighting for what they believe in then whites. So nothing can be done in this country basically.

Awakening the white masses won';t lead to any actions. They will just go back to their lives watching Lindsey Lohan get fucked up on coke every week. That is what kwans are. That is "how they do".

Old May 1st, 2010 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
Your campaign is the best value for money I have ever seen.

Not only do the donations you receive pay for effective and thought provoking advertisements, they often get a free warning at the front before the advertisment to pique listener interest, and you have also achieved a snowball effect with the print and electronic media interviews and commentary on the advertisments themselves and your campaign in general.

I download all the advertisments and radio interviews because this is so much fun.

You are showering the message all over your area. The number of hits on all the websites you mention show this, and the calls you get from media and the public confirm how deep you are reaching into the population, and the positive effect you are having on them.

Your campaign is a model for the future of White candidates in the United States. Your constitution, unique in the world, gives guaranteed equal low cost campaigning to every candidate. The way you have dealt with those who seek to silence you has only brought you admiration for your courage and determination.

If it were not for the campaign rules about not accepting funds from outside the United States, you would be receiving worldwide monetary support for the White cause.

Those in your country should remember that you are restricted in raising money by these rules, and it is up to them to allow you to continue the fight to save their nation.

Invest in your future, give some dollars to the US Senate campaign by Glenn Miller.
Thanks much for the "plug", Darius.

Neither calm reasoning nor pleadings have ever worked successfully with the vast majority of these useless bastards, alleging anonymously on their keyboards to be brave, dedicated White Nationalists.

So I figure, what the hell, there's nothing to lose by yelling the truths about them in their faces, in hopes I can shame a few to action.

Then we'll all know that neither calm reasoning, nor pleadings, nor shaming works with them, therefore proving beyond any reasonable doubt, they ain't worth shit, never have been worth shit, and never will be worth shit.

Old May 1st, 2010 #7
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
The white race is a bunch of weaklings. I have tried numerous times to get people on forums to actually DO SOMETHING other then type. It doesn't work. Whites in the USA are just going to die out. Survival of the fitest. And whites are not fit to rule here anymore. Weak little shits they are. Don't get too upset about it. It is out of our hands. If survival is not an incentive for them to get off the computer then nothing we say or do will work.

It's a waste of energy and resources to try and help them. And they don't deserve the help anyways.

Many others see it as a waste of time. Even if you were elected it would just inform other white americans of the jewish problem. It would not stop the jewish problem. And even if most kwans learn about ZOG they are not very likely to act on that information. Talking about jews doesn't do anything. Only when you can eliminate them each day can goals be accomplished.

I have stated many times that the war in the USA is lost. Actually it is not really a war. I see shit skins have more guts fighting for what they believe in then whites. So nothing can be done in this country basically.

Awakening the white masses won';t lead to any actions. They will just go back to their lives watching Lindsey Lohan get fucked up on coke every week. That is what kwans are. That is "how they do".
Speak for yourself! We are going to take back this country whether you like it or not, so you might as well accept it. If that's what you really believe, what are you even doing here? Why don't you go spout that rhetoric to the leftists? They'd love you.

Old May 1st, 2010 #8
Katarina

Default yes it is

some whites just dont want to hear the truth in your radio ads. I seen one on youtube get scared cuz she didn't want to be told what she should be doing. Denial. Start some flyers going and mass mail them. Ignorance is bliss, literally in this case. They might even lay down and die if they knew the truth, or just deny it if it was shoved in their faces. Most of them are literally...

Old May 1st, 2010 #9
TommyJ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Thanks much for the "plug", Darius.

Neither calm reasoning nor pleadings have ever worked successfully with the vast majority of these useless bastards, alleging anonymously on their keyboards to be brave, dedicated White Nationalists.

So I figure, what the hell, there's nothing to lose by yelling the truths about them in their faces, in hopes I can shame a few to action.
Actually, what your saying in those commercials and the effect on Whites hearing it is what they crave. Too many, the more sensational and taboo a subject, the more these people salivate like good little tv-watching, Enquirer-reading, TMZ junkie, jew-slave morans. They get silly and pick oe side or the other.

Your doing the right thing to get attention. And more Whites SHOULD help you out with $. But also whatever talents they may be able to donate would be nice too. I know there are folks helping to snag audios of the talk shows and some legaleez wrangling concerning the FCC and MBA. That right there is territory for Ed Steele or AE. Where are the lawyers that should be helping stir up bigger noise with a big lawshow, getting all types of press?! You would be making news and spreading the word at levels last seen when David Duke ran AND WON his Senate seat!

JOG wants to play politics? Put a man in their face THAT KNOWS what he is talking about from years of experience! That man is Glenn Miller.

Old May 1st, 2010 #10
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab4 View Post
Speak for yourself! We are going to take back this country whether you like it or not, so you might as well accept it. If that's what you really believe, what are you even doing here? Why don't you go spout that rhetoric to the leftists? They'd love you.
You are not going to do shit! Everyone knows that except you muppet!

Big talk....ZERO ACTION!

Typical key board commando talk!

Now....

Tell me...

Exactly how you think "YOU" are going to "take back" Amerikwa?

How are "YOU" going to defeat ZOG and it's powerful system? Because even if you think you can "take back" Amerikwa in your own little mind, the reality is you are all alone little boy. Nobody will help you because anyone with a brain can see it is pointless. But since you know everything genius, what are your steps to overthrow the United States of Amerikwa? We all are waiting to be enlightend...

Old May 1st, 2010 #11
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
You are not going to do shit! Everyone knows that except you muppet!

Big talk....ZERO ACTION!

Typical key board commando talk!

Now....

Tell me...

How are "YOU" going to defeat ZOG and it's powerful system? Because even if you think you can "take back" Amerikwa in your own little mind, the reality is you are all alone little boy. Nobody will help you because anyone with a brain can see it is pointless. But since you know everything genius, what are your steps to overthrow the United States of Amerikwa? We all are waiting to be enlightend...
You're talking about yourself, here. I'm not the defeatist here, you are. And never said I, but WE. It's happening with Immigration reform, it's happening with the Tea Party movement, just to name a few. You're the one whining about inactivity, when there's plenty of good things happening right now. You come off with your defeatist crap, hoping to demoralize anyone from doing anything. You must be a plant from the enemy camp, whose sole intent is disrupting any positive actions that come about. Else, why would you spout such nonsense?

Old May 2nd, 2010 #12
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
You're talking about yourself, here. I'm not the defeatist here, you are. And never said I, but WE. It's happening with Immigration reform, it's happening with the Tea Party movement, just to name a few. You're the one whining about inactivity, when there's plenty of good things happening right now. You come off with your defeatist crap, hoping to demoralize anyone from doing anything. You must be a plant from the enemy camp, whose sole intent is disrupting any positive actions that come about. Else, why would you spout such nonsense?
Rabi I was here long before you even had a thought of what it means to be a white man. I said YOU because it will be only YOU who thinks they will TAKE BACK Amerikwa. Many other children like yourself have said similar ignorant statements. You simply don't think about your words before you spew them all over the place like spit from fat red faced loser.
The Tea Party is simply a group of patriotards. They hate WNism! And they are tolerated by the jewish puppet masters. They are a good distraction for the lemmings. Makes the lemmings feel like they had a fair chance in shaping their future. Think again youngster. You have been fooled! Immigration reform will not matter if most Amerikwans think it is racist and evil. NYorkers think what Arizona is doing is terrible. Even CA thinks beaners are diversity wonders that should be celebrated. It is fine that AZ is doing something. But it won't happen in many other states. And cockroaches simply spread to more favorable environments. You should really think more before speaking. Silence is a good thing. And if you think that what happens on VNN or any other forum matters or directs the actions of the rest of the country you are a bigger fool then I previously thought.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #13
Karl Lueger

Its effective, given the amount of attention its getting from "antis" and the mainstream-media than actual WN's..

I sent another contribution,
maybe a few others will also donate,
even if its not much..
its supporting White that matters.

Rambo, John J.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #14
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Rabi I was here long before you even had a thought of what it means to be a white man. I said YOU because it will be only YOU who thinks they will TAKE BACK Amerikwa. Many other children like yourself have said similar ignorant statements. You simply don't think about your words before you spew them all over the place like spit from fat red faced loser.
The Tea Party is simply a group of patriotards. They hate WNism! And they are tolerated by the jewish puppet masters. They are a good distraction for the lemmings. Makes the lemmings feel like they had a fair chance in shaping their future. Think again youngster. You have been fooled! Immigration reform will not matter if most Amerikwans think it is racist and evil. NYorkers think what Arizona is doing is terrible. Even CA thinks beaners are diversity wonders that should be celebrated. It is fine that AZ is doing something. But it won't happen in many other states. And cockroaches simply spread to more favorable environments. You should really think more before speaking. Silence is a good thing. And if you think that what happens on VNN or any other forum matters or directs the actions of the rest of the country you are a bigger fool then I previously thought.
You're the one who's fooled.
Many other states are putting together crackdowns on illegals.
This brings us back to my original question. What are you doing here? How are you providing anything useful to the cause with your drivel. What do you hope to accomplish with your defeatist ramblings?

Old May 2nd, 2010 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
Its effective, given the amount of attention its getting from "antis" and the mainstream-media than actual WN's..

I sent another contribution,
maybe a few others will also donate,
even if its not much..
its supporting White that matters.
Thanks Karl. I see you've already mailed in two campaign donations. I just wish we had many more like you.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #16
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Sorry bout the delay Glenn, I have been waiting for a certain check to clear and it should be tomorrow. I have 20 bucks with your name on it. Hold me to that.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #17
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
Actually, what your saying in those commercials and the effect on Whites hearing it is what they crave. Too many, the more sensational and taboo a subject, the more these people salivate like good little tv-watching, Enquirer-reading, TMZ junkie, jew-slave morans. They get silly and pick oe side or the other.

Your doing the right thing to get attention. And more Whites SHOULD help you out with $. But also whatever talents they may be able to donate would be nice too. I know there are folks helping to snag audios of the talk shows and some legaleez wrangling concerning the FCC and MBA. That right there is territory for Ed Steele or AE. Where are the lawyers that should be helping stir up bigger noise with a big lawshow, getting all types of press?! You would be making news and spreading the word at levels last seen when David Duke ran AND WON his Senate seat!

JOG wants to play politics? Put a man in their face THAT KNOWS what he is talking about from years of experience! That man is Glenn Miller.
Yes Tommy, one would expect mobs of investigative journalists and defenders of the constitution and democracy to weigh in on this thinly veiled plot to silence my political campaigning on the radio. But they're all mum.

Gee, do you suppose they're only interested in protecting the free speech of politically correct/ jewish approved political candidates ??

Perish the thought, right ??

Last edited by Rounder; May 2nd, 2010 at 06:49 AM.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #18
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Sorry bout the delay Glenn, I have been waiting for a certain check to clear and it should be tomorrow. I have 20 bucks with your name on it. Hold me to that.
Ten fo, Mark. Thanks. And thanks again also, for that superb, highly effective youtube video you put together covering the Howard Stern interview. I've received lots of complimentary emails and phone calls about it.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #19
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
You're the one who's fooled.
Many other states are putting together crackdowns on illegals.
This brings us back to my original question. What are you doing here? How are you providing anything useful to the cause with your drivel. What do you hope to accomplish with your defeatist ramblings?
Rabi,
Answer the fucking question and stop running around it like a fucking KIKE! Be a white man and answer the fucking question. I know you can't.

Muppet.

Tell me...

How are "YOU" going to defeat ZOG and it's powerful system? What are your steps to overthrow the United States of Amerikwa?

Old May 2nd, 2010 #20
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Rabi,
Answer the fucking question and stop running around it like a fucking KIKE! Be a white man and answer the fucking question. I know you can't.

Muppet.

Tell me...

How are "YOU" going to defeat ZOG and it's powerful system? What are your steps to overthrow the United States of Amerikwa?
You are avoiding his questions as much as he is avoiding yours.

Thread