Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2011 #1
heretic

Default Eddie Stampton surplus to requirements comes crawling to NWI?

Eddie Stampton has attacked the NWI and has praised, and pledged his loyalty to the EDL. Now however, the EDL have disowned him. Stamptons zionist puppet masters in control of the EDL have declared him surplus to requirements.

Will Stampton now come crawling to the NWI?

Quote:
On September 11th, a group of EDL supporters went to pay their respects outside the US Embassy, and demonstrate against the presence of a group of Muslim extremists who, within earshot of victims’ families, were mocking those who died in the attack on the World Trade Center. Unfortunately, we have learned that amongst the group was an individual named Eddie Stamton, a relatively well-known neo-Nazi, tied to organisations which, amongst other things, have called for homosexuality to made illegal and have made a point of denying the Holocaust.

With that track record we would have thought that he would have felt more at home with the Muslim extremists.

We do not usually like to name individuals, but given Stamton’s known association with the Redwatch website (which borrowed the far Left tactic of picturing political opponents in the hope that they could be physically attacked), we believe that this time it is justified. Eddie Stamton, and any other neo-Nazis, are not welcome at EDL demonstrations, and will be ejected whenever they are identified.
http://englishdefenceleague.org/susp...ed-and-shamed/

Old September 20th, 2011 #2
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretic View Post
Eddie Stampton has attacked the NWI and has praised, and pledged his loyalty to the EDL. Now however, the EDL have disowned him. Stamptons zionist puppet masters in control of the EDL have declared him surplus to requirements.

Will Stampton now come crawling to the NWI?

http://englishdefenceleague.org/susp...ed-and-shamed/
I doubt it very much, in fact I'm sure the only time he'll be going up North is to visit a certain person (and that's disputable, him being half a nigger) in Liverpool.

Old September 20th, 2011 #3
scouse83

Here we have the EDL siding with the enemies of redwatch.It's the kind of article you would normally come across on a red site,infact lancaster unity copied and pasted (nothing new there)

Old September 20th, 2011 #4
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Here we have the EDL siding with the enemies of redwatch.It's the kind of article you would normally come across on a red site,infact lancaster unity copied and pasted (nothing new there)
That's obviously just a PR tactic.

Old September 20th, 2011 #5
heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
That's obviously just a PR tactic.
Please elaborate on what you mean by that

Old September 21st, 2011 #6
PJK
Mos Legem Regit

PR tactic? Are you kidding? I have first hand experience with how people are treated by the EDL whenever Tommy Robinson pulls one of these "PR stunts". There are also a few people on here who have first hand experience.

Despite what you people choose to believe, Tommy and his herd of sheep are pro multicultural. Tommy has said many times, whether you believe it to be for PR reasons or not, that multiculturalism is a success. I've been to meetings with a whole room of clowns declaring their love for niggers, talking about how many black mates they have and how they don't want to be associated with racists but just really hate people burning our poppies.

Now the EDL has kicked out yet another white nationalist (or former white nationalist) maybe Stamton will realise his mistake and people will stop promoting the multiracial organisation on a white nationalist forum.

Thread