VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2012 #101
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
Excuse me, we have plenty of Eastern Europeans as well. My fellow Brit has not even arrived yet. If you think you are copping it now, wait until the big man arrives. You muppets will be crying.
Awww, and here I was, waiting for you to make good on that promise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
Not really. A few of us naively wandered into your insane asylum, not to worry, we shall not be here long. The stench is overpowering.

Old May 24th, 2012 #102
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
Awww, and here I was, waiting for you to make good on that promise...
Haha, INFECTUS kills me sometimes. Riff Raff, good for a laugh. Laugh yourself in half!

Old May 24th, 2012 #103
Roy
Perception Manager

Al Kelz said the following:

Quote:
Al Kelz

Default Re: Victory for White Nationalists attacked in Chicago suburb: ARA is going down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgathaich View Post

I will not go into any big rant for the simple fact that I feel it would be pointless. Everyone is going to continue in their own way with their own thoughts.
I DO feel the true importance, the big picture of all of this being lost with the 'would-have-should-have-could-have
First welcome back , glad you and the others are ok .
Second , do not take half the posts in this thread seriously . I have tried to ignore all the Monday morning quarterbacking I have read . Mostly because it comes from anonymous people who have never faced the situations those who met up in Chicago had to deal with .

I on the other hand , have faced them . And I am so sorry I wasn't there . I was invited but I am under siege here . That said , I know Dresden Burning , you and the others did the right thing .

For all those who want a long winded rant , here goes .....

Many of the posts in this thread have been well meaning but some are just plane rude and dis-respectful to good WN who are standing up for our rights . They are standing up while others who don't have the guts to are sitting at home complaining on the Internet about what should or should not have been done or could have been done better .

There is nothing they could have done better . However since so many want to tell you what you are doing wrong , I think it's only fair to point out the flaws in their logic so here goes .

Why meet in Chicago ? Well , it's actually a very beautiful city outside of the Black areas . Gene and Judes hotdogs are not to be missed if you are in the area . Also the first WN economic summit was in Chicago so this was a home coming of sorts . Given that we have had nothing but good experiences from the area and that we desperately need to establish a presence in major areas Chicago was a good choice . At the first meeting in Chicago , one of our goals was to use the major airport hubs to facilitate larger meetings . Growth was one of our goals . And Whites keep fleeing from cities , to suburbs to rural areas so reversing that process has to start somewhere . We can not win this war by running away from the enemy . The purpose of these summits is economic to be sure . That's because economic warfare is something you can do right now to hurt ZOG . Unlike political or military campaigns which are not possible ( Yet ) Economic warfare is a go . If you are not waging it , it's because you don't know or care to . We all must spend our dollars somewhere and we make such decisions twenty times a day at least . Trying to make them in a manner that is good for us and our cause is of the utmost importance. Look at how many people could complain about the meeting and those who attended but how few have contacted We Pay to try and stop the Commies from making bail . Yeah , Nuff said.

Next , we have the countless posts advocating concealed carry or shooting them legally , folks you kill someone in this country even legally and your life will get greatly complicated . From their posts many seem to think that it is no different from a traffic stop . Shoot someone in self defense , show the cop your permit , answer a few questions , remove the corpse and enjoy the rest of your day. It doesn't work like that . I had a friend who worked in a gun store , someone walked in pulled out a gun and shot at him and the others . They fired back in self defense . Killed him . Then the cops , seized the security video , their hand guns ( Expensive custom 1911's and Glocks ) , interrogated them for hours . Then let them go to face weeks of silent agony waiting to see if they would be charged . I saw the pain in my friends face as well as his wife and family . Bear in mine this was inflicted on " law abiding gun owners " , who had witness's and film to prove they acted within the law . The media tried to demonize him and build support but eventually he was cleared of all wrong doing . That is ZOG's way of treating legal self defense shootings from Whites . Needless to say if he were WN instead of just White his treatment would have been worse . Anyone who was not blind could review the facts , see my friend acted in self defense and not trouble him further but no. Best to put him through the wringer , because a system that wants you dead is never going to be happy you use force to stay alive . Even less so if that force is used on a group that the system supports and it will be madder still if you use the life you have saved to work to destroy the system.

So with that said , the next item is , why not have the meeting in a more gun friendly environment ? Well , there are none . Some are better than others , but even FL which has liberal concealed carry laws , right to stand your ground etc. Will bend over backwards to charge you with murder if you dare fight back . Ask George Zimmerman . If a violent Black thug is attacking you that would seem to make it self defense to shoot him . I underline the words seem to be .
With help from the media , the career criminal attacker is now the victim and the Hispainic George Zimmerman is now portrayed falsely as White . Again ZOG simply doesn't play fair . It never has and it never will . It will alter realty to suit it's purpose . Remember Iraq and it's weapons of mass destruction anyone .

Guns and concealed carry are important but nobody should plan a WN event around them . I know as I helped plan and fund a very large and successful SF Conference last year . We picked TN because it was centrally located , had a large WN population , lots of hotel facilities and a major airport . Firearms laws were of secondary importance . That said security was tight , guards were on duty with more in reserve and we had armed back up . I am glad our contingency plans were never implemented because I knew the hell that would befall those people brave enough to defend our guests . I was very worried about another Greensborro massacre . Some in this thread seem to want another one . I most certainly did not . Again the KKK clearly acted in self defense in Greensborro but that didn't matter . Yes , they were acquitted but they never should have been put on trial.

So I don't worry much about which states allow or don't allow concealed carry . And neither do our enemies . Flash mobs of non-Whites have attacked Whites everywhere in areas with or without concealed carry . They know there is not a Pro-White government anywhere . They attacked outside of Kansas City in Missouri which has concealed carry and in Wisconsin which doesn't . Whites instinctively know ZOG will protect non-Whites who attempt to murder them . Remember the Jenna 6 ? They were charged with attempted murder . Why ? Because they tried to kill somebody . To me it makes sense to charge those who attempt to kill someone with attempted murder but to ZOG it's a Snivel Rights violation , not of the victims but of the attackers . Again reality is redefined to suit ZOG's goal .

Anyone who doesn't understand that ZOG cheats should not post in this thread . It doesn't matter if you have a permit or not . Anything you have to ask permission for is not a right but a privilege . And privileges can be revoked . And when you defy the will of the system that gave them to you , they most assuredly will be . The system that has decided to genocide us will not take kindly to us shooting those it allows to attack us . And the idea that if we stand up for ourselves they will back down is utterly laughable . If one attempt to destroy us fails they just proceed to the next one .

It truly doesn't matter if you and your guns are legal . Ask business owners after the LA Riots who fired on Black thugs while the police stood by and did nothing . The cops did manage to raid dozens of White and Korean business owners and seize their guns so they couldn't fight back in the future . That should tell you who's side they are on . Hint , it's not ours .

The next in our complaint list is why not meet in remote areas or on private property ? Surely ZOG can't blame us for defending against a home invasion or such ? Wrong . Meeting in remote areas is the eat , meet and retreat strategy that has utterly failed our people .

If you want a safe place to complain about things then meeting in remote areas under armed guard is the way to go . ZOG will not likely bother you , because you are not accomplishing a damm thing . ZOG has done it's level best to isolate us from the White public . It knows we have to reach them in order to save them . And reaching them means reaching out to them .

And that means taking chances . We can try to minimize the risks but they can never be eliminated . It's the price we pay to free our people . We have to take our message to the people . That means online via SF , on the air ( Don and Derek Black show ) and the big one in person at events around the country . We had plans for major airport hubs and that will not change . Atlanta , Denver and Texas are all possible future sites . Possibly in time Washington DC or N. Virginia . Chicago , Omaha , Portland and Knoxeville have already hosted SF events .

The majority have been great events and I have no plans to quit while I am winning . Meeting in remote territories will have the effect of yielding territory to other races , meeting in contested areas is about reclaiming territory . That is our goal . And I truly hope it is yours ? If it is , come visit us when we are in Chicago again . Which , I know we will be

Okay by now I have made my point that the " Right" to keep and bear arms has been watered down so much as to prove a double edged sword for us at the present time .

So we have lots of posts suggesting alternative , non lethal means of self defense . Baseball bats , stun guns , mace etc. Well the problem is that to a potential jury it show pre-meditation . If we are meeting for a Pro-White softball game then we could bring BaseBall bats but if we are having lunch it's harder to explain.

Truth is they are not needed . I have fought the Commies in the streets . I was at the NSM dinner in Trenton , NJ . So I know what it's like to have your meal interrupted by an ARA ambush . Truth is we have all the weapons we need . Having gone toe to toe with them I can say without hesitation they are the biggest cowards on this earth . They can't fight worth a damm . Any injuries they inflict are usually in the first moments after that they run away and any that don't retreat fast enough are injured and or arrested .

It's only scary the first few seconds . When I walked out the church in Trenton there was a lot of sunlight and then I saw an angry mob who wanted to maim or kill us . My first thought , " They have to wear masks because they are so ugly " , didn't realize I said that aloud till I watched the videos on You Tube .

Anyway once we had chairs it was a fair fight and they ran. Since every indoor WN event I have been at has chairs , just grab one and think about the last wrestling match you saw and then do what comes naturally . Trust me , beating a Commie over the head with a chair is a good feeling . I enjoyed it in Trenton and wiill undoubtably do so again .

Now mind you if you don't have a chair for some reason , use your car keys . Until I found that chair that Jeff Schoep dropped , I had my car keys . They tried to blind NSM members with mace , I prefer the old fashioned way of simply gouging somebody's eyes out .

Also most restaurants have knives . Even a steak knife driven through someone's neck or eye will make them think twice about attacking others in the future . Fact is any weapon will do if you will do . The easiest person to scare is a coward . Why ? Because they already are You just have to remind them they are afraid . Once you do that , you have won.

In truth the overwhelming theme of those critical of the events in Chicago are focused on avoiding or destroying the ARA . The ARA are a symptom of the problem , not the problem . It is the system that protects them while persecuting us that is the problem . Without the systems protection , ARA would not last a day. And they know it

I understand people's frustrations . I understand people are fighting mad and want to give these creeps some of their own medicine but in a way that doesn't bring ruin to them and their families . But some of the posts in this thread borderline on blaming the victims . Same thing after Trenton . Honest debate and well intentioned ( Even if erroneous ) advice are welcome . But " Keyboard Commandos " are not .

The idea that because you have jumped through every legal hoop or barrier ZOG has entitles you to shoot those ZOG has sent to attack you simply doesn't work . Remember " The nail that sticks up gets hammered down " . Take it from one who has been hammered . It hurts . My association with SF , the NSM and other Pro-White groups has cost me almost everything . It has limited my freedom , destroyed me financially . Damm near killed me.
The knowledge I share with you , I acquired at great cost . Use it well .

The people who hacked the Anti's website did good . That was smart , effective , untraceable , and it showed the anti-Whites we can play dirty too.

Some of the posts in this thread have called for us to use the ARA's methods against them . Set up a fake target for them to attack , lure them to remote areas and dispose of them . Try and find a legal way to shoot them . None of these is viable .

A phony conference would have to be advertised widely . And we couldn't let guests in because that would put them in danger . Also refunding their fees and such at the last minute would alienate them . They wouldn't know it was all just a planned set up . And those willing to exterminate the ARA can't take a hundred strangers into their confidence by telling them they are really just using them as cover for illegal acts . Even if someone were dumb enough to try this , posting about it in a public forum that is monitored daily by up to 70,000 guests who could be anyone , should be enough to convince you that approach is not workable .

As for getting them to fight themselves or ZOG's cops that idea has merit . But the devil is in the details and I am not going to discuss potential strategy here .

As for the many posts requesting that the justice system deal harshly with the attackers , sorry that is the most outrageous of all . Our people are not going to be protected by those who wish to kill them . That would be like asking Jack the Ripper for help to fend off a purse snatcher . Probably wouldn't end well . Yes , I know we have a basic sense of honor , justice and fair play . Problem is in this world that is a liability . Obeying rules and regulations the other side is trashing is pointless and stupid . Our government wants us extinct . And those who want you dead are unlikely to punish those who tried to kill or attack you . Sorry . If they don't recognize your right to exist why on earth would you expect them to recognize your right to assemble , or to freedom of speech, much less your right to keep and bear arms ?

Anybody who thinks a concealed carry permit is a license to kill has simply seen one to many James Bond movies . Once you stand up to your attackers , you might get the courage to stand up to those who supported your attackers . That is ZOG's greatest fear . That you will fight back .

A CCW is a badge of shame not honor . If you have to ask permission to defend your life then your life must not be very important . Would any of you ask a burglar for mission to own a gun or to shoot him if necessary ? Would you ask him which guns you could own or how many bullets they can have or how fast they can shoot ? Would you voluntarily give them a list of what weapons you have , so that you may be able to defend yourselves ?

Of course not . But those who would never submit to a criminal submit to a criminal government . All gun control infringes on personal sovereignty . Even back ground checks are wrong because you have a right to your privacy and are presumed innocent .

It is also a conflict of intrest . Thomas Jefferson wrote that " the best reason for Americans to own guns was to protect themselves from their government should that ever become tyrannical . " So asking the government for permission to defend yourself from the government makes as much sense as asking a burglar for permission to defend against burglars .

Add to it ZOG's habit of ignoring whatever facts it doesn't like and some of the well meaning posts suggesting armed self defense could land the posters and or others into a potential sh!t storm they are not ready for .

ZOG's idea of fair play is jailing David Duke for tax fraud in a year he received a tax refund . Your concealed carry permit will mean no more to them than Matt Hale who passed the Illinois bar exam but was forbidden to practice law . He had a piece of paper that said he could do something but he had powerful enemies who didn't want him to do it and guess which one won ? Just like Derek Black , he was legally elected , has a certificate to prove it and is forbidden to hold the office his constituents elected him to.

That is what WN are facing . Our enemies focus only on destroying us . We should focus only on destroying them . But given the vast disparity in resources and numbers we must be ultra careful how we do it .

Fact is there are ways , not legal ones but ways to destroy the ARA forever but it would not serve us well to discuss them here . Suffice it to say that with so many of them on drugs , a gang or drug related shooting of ARA members is probably in the future . Also one batch of them may target the wrong people and the system may take them down . All they are is White people in masks with hoodies , bandannas , hammers , why anyone could impersonate them and they could be blamed for virtually anything ( Hint , hint )

That said if the ARA were destroyed tomorrow it would mean nothing until ZOG's defeat . They could use their swat teams for muscle or recruit a gang of thugs who could actually fight .

The ARA are an international fraternity of mental cases who fight like the faggots many of them are . They have a habit of creating sympathy for those who they attack . The cops in Trenton posed for pictures with men in SS uniforms . Couldn't have happened without the Commies .

So for right now unless you have the opportunity for untraceable violence , your best bet it to focus on what works . Distributing information , in person or online , building White media and communities ( SF , Ple's etc.)

But above all get to know each other . We are like the cells of some great organism ( Our race ) each of us unique and valuable but also part of a greater whole . Coming together is key . That's what our enemies fear most . They tell us that by how far they go to stop us from meeting .

Anyone who organizes Whites for the betterment of Whites moves to the top of ZOG's sh!t list . I found that the hard way . So have Don , David , Matt Hale , Tom Metzger , and many others .

What Boot said is true . Being anonymous is one of our main weapons . But we also need to start the process of coming together . I understand many people's desire for privacy and security but those things are heading the way of the Dodo . And so are we . Unless we work together.

You need to take a stand . Do so in your own way at your own pace . You would know your situation better than I . Some will always prefer the lone wolf method . That's fine . Never have all your eggs in one basket . But don't starve to death because all your eggs are hidden and unavailable .

Again everyone is entitled to their opinions . But the opinions of those of us who have been in the position that faced our Chicago area Comrades know they did the right thing .

They reached out to all who seemed promising . They targeted real areas in which they could make a difference ( Economic warfare ) . They spent much time and money organizing it . When they were attacked from behind by armed thugs , they immediately rallied , protected the women and elderly , improvised weapons and put the Commies to rout . And left 5 of the enemy in jail facing federal charges and civil suits for damages . All the while leaving the Commies with a public relations nightmare to go along with their legal and financial ones.

They were treated badly by the cops . Detained for hours . Paraded arround on the street as if they were the criminals . Have had their neighborhood's
vandalized by leaflets accusing them of holding unpopular opinions .

But worst of all they have to log in here and read rubbish about what they could have done better or what not . Again from one who has been in similar situations they did the best job possible under a most trying set of circumstances .

For those of you who think you could do better , well show us how it's done . Be nice to see those who won't use their real names and are afraid to meet others go out there , shoot some reds , claim self defense and watch as horror of horrors , your name and address become public record . Your neighbors stop talking to you . You worry about your financial future and your ability to provide for your loved ones .

Or you could be taken by surprise and just have to do the best you can to defend yourself and your loved ones . Like I did in Trenton . Which most of you would never be seen dead at because you might be called a " Nazi " or " Racist " . Well if you would run from insults you will likely run from and angry mob . I however ran to the fight . I did my best , gave one a nice headache and managed to protect Lady Celtic from having her hair parted with a rock . If you throw yourself in harms way to help others and our race as our allies did in Chicago . You are worth your weight in gold to our movement . If you stand in the shadows hoping to avoid or minimize conflict , while second guessing those on the front lines ,You are not helping. You can post here anonymously but people will hopefully prefer my rant to yours .

Half the posts in this thread are written by well meaning people who don't fully comprehend how difficult it is to hold a WN event . Some seem designed just to cause trouble , get attention or relieve frustration .

Some have been from those directly involved and are must read . And there are those posts from people who are trying to help . Anyone who has proposed reaching for their guns without reaching for a phone or computer to contact We-Pay should be banned . That is a safe and legal way for WN to hurt the ARA but so few seem to have seen it . Much less seized it

Shame , it is safe , sane and legal . No wonder it is unpopular with many of our posters . If you want to shoot it out with the Commies , I can't stop you . Actually , I am all for it but only as soon as our situation permits . Before a WN reaches for a gun in this political climate , they better be prepared to die as well as prepared to kill . Self defense maybe no defense if our enemies want you bad enough.

They will no doubt try and disrupt future events and they will no doubt fail . More and more people are meeting . Some are advertised . Some are not . People often bring their families , even their pets . I danced with a Bull Mastiff named Clyde in a parking lot in Omaha . All the while Truck Roy , his wife and newborn son watched and laughed .

When I heard of this attack my first thought was , I should have been there . My second thought is what if Truck Roy or others brought their wives and kids to this one ? The Commies have even less honor then they do courage and that is saying something . I tried to imagine us in a restaurant in Omaha trying to protect our loved ones from 18 armed goons . There were about 20 of us at dinner , but most were women and children . I know , I paid . ( Those were the days , sigh )

Then I realized the quality of people we had . And I realized what I would do if I were Truck Roy and that was my wife and newborn son in danger . Then I realized with people like that , we would have fought like we were at the gates of hell to protect them . So our loved ones were safe the whole time .

And if we had to defend ourselves , we undoubtably would have countless people posting about what we did wrong or could have done better etc. And again , after Trenton , the most disappointing was the lack of support from our supposed allies .

Perhaps the worst of all was Wayne Aka Muadib's post on eNationalist . Thank God , SV deleted it . But not before I and many others saw it . Nice to here him carrying on about " uniforms " , and his personal disagreements with Lady Celtic , Driven Sno etc. He didn't know what happened , who was hurt , bleeding or even alive but that didn't stop him from telling the world what he thought we were doing wrong and giving everyone advice on how to win a battle he wasn't even in. I know he is a popular figure for some , and a polarizing one for others . I have some friends who speak highly of him and some who can't stand him . But I lost a lot of respect for him then and there .

He has never wronged me personally and his reputation has been unfairly targeted by others , but he has shown himself to be a bully . That's why he is not a mod or member here . Sure there were many factors but if they were all gone he would still be a bully and would eventually find his way to the exit . I always enjoyed his writing but as I see it he took a cheap shot at us so here buried in this , my longest rant ever is my response .

You don't have to be Sun Tzu to know that the first step towards winning a fight is to show up and fight . It doesn't matter what "uniform " you wear . I wore a suit and tie , so did Jeff Schoep and we were hated and attacked just as much as those in SS uniform . Jared Taylor is always well dressed . GQ would be proud . But he has been run out of two towns and finally held a meeting with his supporters in a area where SF was already building something for our future . We not only paved the road , we are building the roads . That takes , time , money , teamwork , sacrifice and above all ........... TRUST .

Trust is the key to any community or lasting endeavor . It is the thing in shortest supply in the WN movement ( Cash , hope , teamwork , are also scarce ) but trust is at a critically low point .

Again the purpose of the attack in Chicago was to intimidate Whites from meeting as Whites for the betterment of Whites . If the enemy thinks it's so important to attack us to keep us apart . Then it is more imperative than ever that we keep meeting .

Yes , we had a traitor in Chicago . We will find the source of the problem and eliminate it . Yes , a security force like a modern day SA or SS is the next logical step . It won't be called that or dress like that but we will need it if only for crowd control. Because we are going to keep drawing larger and better crowds . And when we consistently put up large number of people in our venues , the ARA style attacks will be a thing of the past . They simply do not have the numbers or the courage for large scale battle. They will not always out number us as some in this thread predicted . Quite frankly we out number them vastly right now . Problem is so many who support our movement don't participate in it . And that is the real trouble .

Whatever others decide I am moving forward . I have paid a price for my beliefs that I wouldn't wish on any of you . But those sacrifices and that of countless others must not be in vain . We are building , media , meetings and momentum and I and many others are going forward . If any of you wish to stay behind , have fun .

The major reason for last years SF Conference was the two failed Am-Ren conferences . After that I went to Trenton because it was imperative that another Pro-White event not be shut down . If the ARA had succeeded in NJ , the WN movement would be on the verge of becoming a underground movement . It is already partially so and that is good . But we have to be able to reach the public in order to teach the public . We should not have all our cards on the table to be sure but we can't be barred from the casino and hope to win either. Some didn't even want the event advertised at all . I argued it had to be . We had to have a large , public , successful event without incident . And we did and we will again.

In my opinion those WN who don't pursue growth , pursue failure . Not only for themselves but for us all . They can now resume posting what others do wrong , I am almost finished . This my longest post ever and that's saying something . But it needed to be said . I know some in Chicago would like to issue statements and or rant but have been requested by SF mods and the cops not to comment .

Still I haven't been told not to and probably wouldn't listen anyway . I empathize with those who were there and I imagine their rants might echo mine . And if others can devote so much time to finding fault with us , well turn about is fair play .

I shall leave you all to decide what you think about my comments . Got to follow up with Alex at We-Pay . Because we all pay if the Commies are set free because we had to criticize each other rather than undertake an important but not too glamourous task . But slow and steady wins the race . That is what " keyboard commandoes " have never understood .

WN is not some action movie or video game . It is hard , largely mundane work done behind the scenes . I have had my say . Congratulations to all those who attended the 5th WN economic summit .

You did well

Take care ,

Al

Old May 24th, 2012 #104
Pietro_Sturzenbecker

Roy,

Thanks for getting this back on topic after three pages of posturing and post-count boosting. It looks like the antifa bail campaign is still online and has raised enough money ($500) to mount a modest AIDS-awareness campaign and condom drive to ensure any unwanted penetration inflicted on their imprisoned warrior brethern will be of the safe variety.

I don't know why it's considered sideline quarterbacking to be incredulous at why this "European Heritage" group did not use common sense in assembling this meet. Here are my thoughts:

1. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

Should have been taken into consideration during planning. Illinois is the last state with no provision for concealed carry. Chicago is its nexus for those behind why this is so. Rahm Emanuel is the mayor for Christ's sake! All the Chicagoland folks could have still came out had they held just over the border in Wisconsin or Indiana and been sufficiently armed to boot. Had they held it outside Cook County, they could have escaped some of the archaic minutia about defense spray contents, knife characteristics, or training required.

2. TO SHOOT OR NOT TO SHOOT

Yes, we all know that if you shoot to kill, if you're not criminally charged, you will be subject to a civil suit. This is the worst case scenario you plan for. The following book gives lots of advice on real-life cases that occurred and how you should plan:

Some examples: No signs on your property that says "Protected by Smith & Wesson." Don't act like Clint Eastwood (e.g. "Make my day, punk"). Say things like "Stop! Get away! Get back! Don't come any closer!" Prosecution will paint you as a gun nut just itching for an opportunity to use your weapon. After the shooting, you want to display shock: Trembling, slow to respond, request medical attention, seek psychological counseling/treatment post-event.

Educate and plan for this day. WN or not, this is becoming essential training in the 21st century Kwa. This group should have been trained. I would rather shoot to kill and take my chances with the legal system than be brained or killed with a bat. How many stories have we heard about people dying from a single punch or kick in a fight. Remember the Asian black belt that died in a bar fight a year or two back?

3. RECONNAISSANCE

The military does not blindly go into a battlefield without consideration of the terrain, enemy, timing, etc. If people paid to be at this event, all the more reason to dedicate more time to properly be ready. The event should have been in a place where a sentry could see everybody approaching. Sitting out in the lot a few days in advance around the time of the event would give you an idea of normal traffic patterns in the area (i.e. primered Chevy S-10s with punk band stickers sitting among the Lincoln Towncars in the parking lot of the old folk's buffet on Sunday morning would not be right.

4. DAY OF THE EVENT

Sentry outside providing overwatch. Two way communication with event leader inside. Means of evacuation reahearsed (ideally) or made known to participants (at a minimum) during the event. Event room should have easily defended choke point (e.g. entrance to building/dining room) where participants could keep attackers outside and at bay upon notification by sentry.

Two guys had their backs to the door and were knocked out right away?!?!? C'mon, you can't always pick your table, but Conan the barbarian always sat in the corner for a reason.

It's 2012 and if you don't EXPECT this type of thing to happen because your group has an innocuous name ("European/Irish/Europoid/etc. heritage/culture"), you're dead wrong. Ask the silver-haired gentlemen at AmRen with their suits, ties, suffixes, and titles.
Avoid those pesky "bad" neighborhoods using colored dots and Google technology!

Old May 24th, 2012 #105
C. Grady Tucker

David Irving has an effective method: Meet at a certain point, Identify yourself, then give instructions for the real location. It hasn't always kept out the riff raff but it keeps your enemy scrambling. I don't know if that was mentioned in that 30 paragraph post or not.

I still think having the meeting in Chicago was a bad decision. There are plenty of places in the country that are still on our side, and even if they aren't, won't tolerate this kind of behavior. These punks will get off lightly due to it being in Chicago, the jewish mecca of the Midwest. Mark my words.

Old May 24th, 2012 #106
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
David Irving has an effective method: Meet at a certain point, Identify yourself, then give instructions for the real location. It hasn't always kept out the riff raff but it keeps your enemy scrambling. I don't know if that was mentioned in that 30 paragraph post or not.

I still think having the meeting in Chicago was a bad decision. There are plenty of places in the country that are still on our side, and even if they aren't, won't tolerate this kind of behavior. These punks will get off lightly due to it being in Chicago, the jewish mecca of the Midwest. Mark my words.
I think that you're right. A slap on the wrist, maybe some community service and a fine. I expect nothing more. Now if it was the other way around......

Old May 24th, 2012 #107
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I think that you're right. A slap on the wrist, maybe some community service and a fine. I expect nothing more. Now if it was the other way around......
Oh yeah. I think it was in Yorktown when the scum and the Patriots mixed it up during a demonstration. One guy was laying a can of whoop ass on some scum pretty good, then got in his truck to get away. The pigs arrested him and he got 2 years, if I recall correctly. That's the kind of guy I would give a hand salute to.

We're just going to have to deal with this sort of thing until such time when we are strong enough to make an offer the "authorities" can't refuse.

Old May 24th, 2012 #108
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Oh yeah. I think it was in Yorktown when the scum and the Patriots mixed it up during a demonstration. One guy was laying a can of whoop ass on some scum pretty good, then got in his truck to get away. The pigs arrested him and he got 2 years, if I recall correctly. That's the kind of guy I would give a hand salute to.

We're just going to have to deal with this sort of thing until such time when we are strong enough to make an offer the "authorities" can't refuse.
When I hear stories like this I get so discouraged. Then I realize that it's only tempoprary, we can win this, damnit. I see it in our children. In them is where I find my solace.

Old May 25th, 2012 #109
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr

Like said earlier, I wonder who the snitch was.

Old May 25th, 2012 #110
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Norling View Post
Like said earlier, I wonder who the snitch was.
Probably a honeytrap.

Old May 25th, 2012 #111
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
It was a bit wordy, eh? If not for the fact that random words weren't typed in all caps it would be reminiscent of Scooter Roberts himself.

If the logistics for a public meeting are available on the Internet, be prepared.

Whites who question the benefits of "the browning of America" aren't seen merely as out-of-touch people holding an antiquated differing opinion, they're seen as enemies to be destroyed, either figuratively, or with a hammer to the skull.

They don't allow us to present our case. Ask Craig Bodeker about his deal with PBS to have his excellent documentary aired.

Quote:
I can't bring myself to fault the women & geriatrics who, while perhaps being naive and certainly situational-unaware, were basically the unsuspecting victims of an apparently fairly elaborate group-organized assault.

It's stating the obvious that if this had been a group of Mjölnir-wielding Skinheads that blitzed a Rib-fest planning meeting of the NAACP, a somber Obama would be addressing the nation & the Justice Dept. would be rounding them up along with anyone they ever shared a beer or a Bound For Glory CD with on RICO charges for attempted murder.

They have a few of the scumbags on multiply felonies, I'm assuming those attacked are more than willing to press charges, so at least some of these anti-White fuckers might do some time.

The case has substantial "hush crime" propaganda potential, if played right.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; May 25th, 2012 at 05:41 AM.

Old May 25th, 2012 #112
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Fisher View Post
Probably a honeytrap.
Mossad?

It's probably Mossad.

Old May 25th, 2012 #113
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Plenty of milquetoast posts about it at Stormyfront. Some good ones, but some really cringe-worthy ones as usual.

Old May 25th, 2012 #114
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Plenty of milquetoast posts about it at Stormyfront. Some good ones, but some really cringe-worthy ones as usual.
So basically... no difference from here?

Old May 25th, 2012 #115
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
It was a bit wordy, eh? If not for the fact that random words weren't typed in all caps it would be reminiscent of Scooter Roberts himself.

If the logistics for a public meeting are available on the Internet, be prepared.

Whites who question the benefits of "the browning of America" aren't seen merely as out-of-touch people holding an antiquated differing opinion, they're seen as enemies to be destroyed, either figuratively, or with a hammer to the skull.

They don't allow us to present our case. Ask Craig Bodeker about his deal with PBS to have his excellent documentary aired.

I can't bring myself to fault the women & geriatrics who, while perhaps being naive and certainly situational-unaware, were basically the unsuspecting victims of an apparently fairly elaborate group-organized assault.

It's stating the obvious that if this had been a group of Mjölnir-wielding Skinheads that blitzed a Rib-fest planning meeting of the NAACP, a somber Obama would be addressing the nation & the Justice Dept. would be rounding them up along with anyone they ever shared a beer or a Bound For Glory CD with on RICO charges for attempted murder.

They have a few of the scumbags on multiply felonies, I'm assuming those attacked are more than willing to press charges, so at least some of these anti-White fuckers might do some time.

The case has substantial "hush crime" propaganda potential, if played right.
I can't blame them either. A lot of people are still in the conservative/right wing phase of their development and as such, cannot bring themselves to believe their constitutional "rights" no longer exist. Some people literally have to be whacked upside the head in order to see the light.

I would agree with you about someone doing time. I thought the same thing when video of Roper being knocked upside the head with a tire iron and kicked by some Antis was presented in court, but the scum walked. That was the beginning of my awakening to the fact we are deep in enemy terroritory. It might not be the case here, but I'm willing to bet some pro bono lawyers will shop the case to a sympathetic judge and get them off lightly, if not completely.

We will have to make our own justice. That's the only conclusion I can come up with.

Old May 26th, 2012 #116
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I can't blame them either. A lot of people are still in the conservative/right wing phase of their development and as such, cannot bring themselves to believe their constitutional "rights" no longer exist. Some people literally have to be whacked upside the head in order to see the light.
I hear you, man. Hopefully they come away with a better appreciation of what it's going to take to actually start to win.

White Nationalism has been best defined as a hobby for the past few decades. That is quickly changing, as the rise of the Internet is allowing us to completely bypass the controlled media and potentially reach millions with our propaganda, something that would have been absolutely impossible for us to do just a few years ago. And the great thing about our propaganda is that it consists of nothing more than telling the truth about race.

Quote:
I would agree with you about someone doing time. I thought the same thing when video of Roper being knocked upside the head with a tire iron and kicked by some Antis was presented in court, but the scum walked. That was the beginning of my awakening to the fact we are deep in enemy terroritory. It might not be the case here, but I'm willing to bet some pro bono lawyers will shop the case to a sympathetic judge and get them off lightly, if not completely.
Completely possible, although I'm thinking they may get to experience diversity courtesy of the state.

I guess it depends on hard hard they want to come down on them. They may see a chance to remind the OWS/Protest types what the execution of real power looks like.

Quote:
We will have to make our own justice. That's the only conclusion I can come up with.
These literally filthy "Anti-Racist" drug-addicted losers have become increasingly violent as White Nationalist views have started to go mainstream with a growing segment of Whites.

If you're going to be attending meetings where the security of the event does not meet a reasonable standard, be prepared to defend yourself from a physical attack.

Old May 26th, 2012 #117
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

From the SPLC's Blog..............

Racists Arrested After Chicago Attack Have Long History of Activism

Posted in Extremist Crime, White Nationalism by Marilyn Elias on May 23, 2012

One of the two white nationalists arrested after a violent surprise attack by anti-racists in suburban Chicago has a long history of activism on the racist right and was suspected of having ties to several militias in the late 1990s. The other has a lengthy record of arrests on battery and drug charges and writes prolifically on a white nationalist Web forum.

Francis John Gilroy, 65, of West Palm Beach, Fla., was charged with unlawful possession of weapons by a felon after a melee that began when 18 masked intruders attacked a group of white nationalists, including Gilroy, who were meeting in a suburban Chicago restaurant last Saturday.

Longtime white supremacist and former Klan leader Don Black said on his radio show Monday that Gilroy was arrested for having a pistol in his truck. Gilroy has appeared on Black’s show – the “Don and Derek Black Show” – under the name “Father Francis.”

Gilroy, who goes by the name “Copperhead” on Stormfront, the white nationalist web forum where the Chicago meeting was promoted, was arrested in 1999 outside of West Palm Beach after refusing to cooperate with police when he was pulled over for failing to signal a turn. According to the Sun Sentinel in Fort Lauderdale, Gilroy wound up in jail because he wouldn’t provide a driver’s license. Broward County sheriff’s deputies then found several handguns, two assault rifles and 3,000 rounds of ammunition in his van. The Sun Sentinel also reported at the time that FBI agents seized documents related to groups called the Florida Patriots, the North Carolina Patriots and what deputies described as “several other active militia groups across the country.” While in the patrol car, Gilroy had to be put in a special restraint after he slipped his handcuffs under his legs from behind his back.

Gilroy apparently wasn’t the only one who brought a gun. Brandon Spiller, 29, told the TinleyParkPatch, a local newspaper, that he had a pistol in his vehicle but was not able to get to it during the attack. The newspapers showed pictures of Spiller in a bloody shirt, with a gash on his head and a swollen eye. “It’s almost as if it was a terrorist attack,” said Spiller, who was hospitalized and received eight staples in his head. He added that he “had no idea” why his group was targeted.

Also taken into custody after the attack was Steven Eugene Speers, 33, of Grand Forks, N.D., who was arrested on a warrant for possession of child pornography from Dallas County, Texas. Speers, who goes by the name “Steven the Viking” on Stormfront, has a long criminal history, with at least four arrests for battery between January 2000 and July 2005. He was released from prison in Florida in 2009 after serving two years for a felony battery conviction. He earlier was convicted in Texas for possessing marijuana.

On Oct. 15, 2011, Speers wrote on Stormfront that he needed legal help in a child custody struggle and didn’t have the “upfront money” to pay a lawyer. He wrote that the child’s mother had a restraining order against him that extended to his daughter. In a later, unrelated post, he extolled the virtues of nudity in a thread in which other posters criticized a young white woman for posing nude for a magazine feature called “Hot Homies.”

The Chicago meeting that was attacked – dubbed the 5th annual White Nationalist Economic Summit and Illinois White Nationalist Meet-and-Greet – was in the planning stage for months.

Shawn Thomas Vachet, 40, a former member of the neo-Nazi National Alliance and a moderator on Stormfront who writes there under the name “kayden,” posted invitations to the strategy session and urged supporters to attend. Vachet has drug-related convictions dating back more than 20 years. He has served time in prison and been arrested for a parole violation.

Vachet is also a big supporter and organizer for the so-called Upper Midwest Initiative, which is a plan to entice white Americans to move to five states in the Upper Midwest – South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska – and particularly to the Sioux Falls, S.D., area. As Vachet puts it, the group “helps kinfolk who want to make the move to the ‘Great White North.’” They should “move to an area that has more Whites (sic) than non-whites … and build racially conscious communities,” Vachet says in one Stormfront post.

In recent days, Vachet has faced criticism – and suspicion – from racists online for not attending the event he promoted. He has claimed his vehicle broke down about 90 miles outside of Chicago. On the White Reference forum, a commenter wrote: “I’ve heard something very strange, one of the top organizers of this thing was a guy who goes by the nickname “KAYDEN” over on Stormfront. He is also a honcho in the area NSM. He oddly DIDN’T SHOW UP for his own gathering. Anybody else smell a rat?”

The woman believed to have made the reservation for the luncheon meeting at the Ashford House restaurant identified herself as Beckie Williams to the local press. She goes by the name “sgathaich” on Stormfront. Williams is active in the Council of Conservative Citizens, a hate group formed from the old White Citizens Councils, the Southern white supremacist groups that fought against school desegregation in the 1950s and 1960s.

Mike Winston, co-owner of the Ashford House restaurant, told Hatewatch that Williams lied about the meeting’s purpose, saying it was for an Irish heritage group.

Anti-Racist Action took credit for the attack. About 18 masked attackers allegedly wielded bats and hammers, and threw chairs around, just as the lunch meeting got under way, said police in Tinley Park, Ill. Ten people were injured in the fracas, and five Indiana men were charged Monday for the attack.

Police say they’re still working to identify those who fled.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/0...y-of-activism/

Old May 26th, 2012 #118
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
They should “move to an area that has more Whites (sic) than non-whites … and build racially conscious communities
That's NOT spelled incorrectly you stupid fucking jew! Now go ahead sic my lowercase spelling of jew.

Old May 26th, 2012 #119
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

And more......... I did not include the entire article, as it it full of personal information, names, usernames, phone numbers, pictures, addresses, etc. Yes, I know the information is already out there, but I'm not going to repost people's personal info.

I guess their Stormfront accounts were hacked - personal emails through Stormfront - and have combed through all the old messages gathering data. If you happen to be an associate of Becky Williams - my suggestion is to delete any and all accounts that you used to correspond with her.

Fucking Anti-White Scum.

http://southsideara.blogspot.com/201...-info.html?m=1

Beckie Williams Hacked! Private Info Released

An email sent to us from the account of Beckie Williams(1220 51ST Ave Apt. 202 Rock Island, IL 61201-6886) shows that her email and stormfront were hacked into by antifascist hackers. The email contains not only Beckie and her associates addresses and phone numbers but tons of juicy private conversations. It seems that Beckie is suffering from PTSD and is romantically involved with many different neo-nazi men and possibly one women. We may also know who is responsible for the pathetic and short lived attack on our blog.

Thanks to the folks who helped out on this one and thanks again to River City ARA as well for the flyer drop. it appears that "Thomas Stuart" is quite shaken up over these incidents.

Here is A Portion of the Text Taken From antiracistaction.org:

http://pastebin.com/UvVHNFAZ
http://pastebin.com/VKcdCF6K
http://pastebin.com/EjyUqJ5W
http://pastebin.com/TF6HZ9bY
http://pastebin.com/SAJgwSQB

Much like Beckies poor security at the recent Ashford house attacks, Beckie
also has poor internet security. Several hours ago we managed, and with
much ease, to break in to her email, stormfront and Skype accounts.

Posted below is Beckie's personal info including her home address and
phone number. This release also includes tons of info on multiple attendees
of the white nationalist Economic summit, info on other WN associates of
Beckie, and plenty of embarrassing private conversations. One conversation
included in this release features Brandon Spiller walking people on Stormfront
through a step-by-step process on how to Ddos a website, in preparation to
attack antiracistaction.org.

When will they learn that we are just too skilled for them? Try to play our
game and you will get burned. That goes for you "Brens"(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/brens.png/), better quit while you have the chance.
Against Racism and Fascism! Free the Tinley Park 5!
---------
Part 1.) White Nationalist Economic Summit Attendees including ones who did not make it:
--------

http://southsideara.blogspot.com/201...-info.html?m=1

Old May 26th, 2012 #120
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post

Francis John Gilroy, 65, of West Palm Beach, Fla., was charged with unlawful possession of weapons by a felon after a melee that began when 18 masked intruders attacked a group of white nationalists, including Gilroy, who were meeting in a suburban Chicago restaurant last Saturday.

Longtime white supremacist and former Klan leader Don Black said on his radio show Monday that Gilroy was arrested for having a pistol in his truck.
Lemme see, you get attacked with hammers and bats in a public place, and then the pigs search YOUR car? That doesn't make sense...

Thread