VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 31st, 2013 #121
M.N. Dalvez

AA, stop posting irrelevant stuff, OK?

Quote:
Guess what. 26 years ago, I didn't like girls.
Not relevant. You're much younger than Fred.

26 years ago, you were not mentally or physically mature. Physically and mentally, you were still in flux.

At that time, HE WAS mature - or at least, fully formed.

Quote:
Judging character based from a singular incident that long ago is wreckless and intentionally dishonest or misleading
RECKLESS. It is RECKLESS.

And it's not.

Fred's actions then, and Fred's actions and general character NOW, are perfectly in line with each other. Openly flirting with your wife? Stalking and harassing female members of his forum? Making rape jokes, apropos of nothing? (I could go on.)

You mightn't have liked girls 26 years ago when you were a little kid, physically and mentally immature. Now, you've been married for a long time, and have 5 kids. So what you were then, as a kid, and what you are now, as an ADULT, have little to do with each other.

26 years ago, Fred was a fully-grown and mentally-developed man. So what he did then, and what he is NOW, have a lot to do with each other.

You don't see the difference? Or have you just gotten so far into the devil's advocate act that you just don't want to stop it?

Quote:
I don't know what possessed me to post in this thread in the first place.
I don't know what possessed you to not just say, 'Fred is a convicted rapist, and I can only condemn him for that', rather than trying to be a wiseacre and play the devil's advocate.

Old August 31st, 2013 #122
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I think it's fair to say that no sentient being remains the same for any two consecutive moments, and one of the greatest things someone can do is to change; to acknowledge their faults and take measures to overcome them and ascend to a higher level of character. If someone took their punishment, did whatever was in their power to reform their ways, and genuinely attempted to change, then no, Dalvez, I don't think we should hold it against him.
The problem with this is:

He hasn't changed his ways. He cyber-stalks women he sees as attractive. He's driven female members away from his own forum with his degenerate ways. He makes jokes about rape, for goodness sake. And why should he have changed his ways? He didn't take his just punishment like a man. He took it like a degenerate rapist: he was given public counsel to get him a lesser sentence on a LEGAL TECHNICALITY. So why should he have learned his lesson???

He hasn't acknowledged his fault. He has quashed all links to the evidence against him on his forum. He won't even admit it was him.

He didn't take his punishment. He was originally sentenced to 15 years for his crimes. But he copped a lesser sentence not due to the MATERIAL FACTS of the case, but due to a LEGAL TECHNICALITY, af fuck-up on the part of the prosecution; and furthermore, public money was used to get him a PD (we call it a 'Legal Aid' lawyer here) to get him a lesser sentence for the crime of sexual battery and burglary, WHICH WAS UPHELD AT THE APPEAL STAGE.

He hasn't ascended to a higher state of character. He's a habitual liar. He allows all sorts of lies and bullshit against people who are 'his enemies'. Note the wording: 'his'. No-one else's - HIS. He stalks and harasses women who have the bad sense to go anywhere near his forum. He makes jokes about rape as if it's funny.

But keep making excuses for the convicted rapist, as if his 'being OK' to you personally excuses what he did. That's your prerogative. But it doesn't reflect well on you.

Old August 31st, 2013 #123
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, and remember, Fred was the one who was always on and on about how he loved women, and how magical they are, and blah blah blah. I would almost be surprised if I hadn't seen it a million times before.
In your defense, you're apparently a lot of people, so you're probably pretty busy.

Old August 31st, 2013 #124
M.N. Dalvez

From Akins, at 'Fred's' forum:

Quote:
I saw that thread. M.N. Dalvez (Nigel Thornberry?) is the one who posted that info; but the guy he is digging up dirt on had the charge overturned so he was never convicted of the accused rape or whatever some woman (who was probably lying) claimed against him.

Makes me wonder what sort of skeletons that "M.N. Dalvez" has in his closet with all of his holier than thou posturing from behind a fake screen name.
For one thing: THE CHARGE WAS NOT OVER-TURNED. THE CHARGE STUCK AT APPEAL. THE SENTENCE WAS REDUCED FROM 15 YEARS OWING TO A TECHNICAL ERROR ON THE PART OF THE PROSECUTION.

No. I'm not Nigel Thornberry, or Alex Linder, as 'Fred' the rapist posited.

And what, Akins? Because I disapprove of pushing-50 men who publically profess to a sexual preference for underage girls (that would be you), or publically disapprove of rapists (that would be Fred), I have skeletons in the closet?

No. That doesn't follow at all. All that shows is your own opinion that people who disapprove of degeneracy like your own, or like Fred's, must necessarily have misdeeds of their own. Why not make more speculations about what those misdeeds are? Lack of evidence has never stopped you before, you fat, degenerate, free-loading sack of excrement, what's stopping you now?

Much like none of your lies about Linder, or DiO, don't follow at all - but you make them anyway.

It's also not true. But that never stopped you before. And you know, I'm not surprised that you have no problem with Fred being a rapist. Your approval of Fred is higher than ever now that his conviction for sexual battery is out in the open, yes?

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 31st, 2013 at 09:35 AM.

Old August 31st, 2013 #125
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
He has quashed all links to the evidence against him on his forum.
Well, for whatever it's worth, he doesn't allow any linking from his site to this one. (A policy which works both ways, correct?)

Quote:
He makes jokes about rape as if it's funny.
That makes two of us, I reckon.

Don't even try to say that you've never had a good chuckle at some dark humor. There's no shame in that, nor is it indicative of deviancy.

Old August 31st, 2013 #126
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Well, for whatever it's worth, he doesn't allow any linking from his site to this one. (A policy which works both ways, correct?)
Not links to this site.

Links to the news article about the case, and the court records dealing (in great detail) WITH the case.

There's a big difference.

He allows all sorts of lies and speculation to be posted about people at his site. But links to solid evidence that shows he's a convicted rapist? Nope, deleted immediately.

As I said: believe what you want. But this isn't a case of belief. If you want to take the side of a convicted rapist because 'he's been OK to you', good for you. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Old August 31st, 2013 #127
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Fred was in prison?

His contacts in Mossad didn't get him off?
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 31st, 2013 #128
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
His contacts in Mossad didn't get him off?
NO. There's no evidence of that claim, that 'he has contacts in Mossad'. Basically, that sort of thing is just game-playing, lying, of the same sort that his coterie of degenerates and liars are so fond of indulging in.

What there IS evidence of is that he was convicted of sexual battery and burglary.
What there IS evidence of is that the charges were UPHELD on appeal. The charges were NOT overturned, even at the appeal stage.
And yes, what there IS evidence of is that he did time for sexual battery and burglary.

(In the public record, it lists HOW MUCH time he did, pre-and-post trial, and WHERE he did his time. His time which, by the way, would have been MUCH GREATER if not for the legal error on the part of the prosecution.)

Let's stick to what there's actual, solid EVIDENCE of here, please.

Old August 31st, 2013 #129
varg

Here's an experiment for the people who don't think it's enough evidence linking the rapist Stan to the "WN" Stan.

1. Do a google search for "Stanley Diggs" just to get an idea of how popular the name is. Make sure to use the double quotes in your search so that google treats the search as one phrase rather than words that can appear anywhere on the page. Okay, mine says 3,600 results. That's relatively small for a search of a name. It could also be giving results for people with the middle name of Stanley and have a completely different first name, so it's actually not as narrow of a search as it could be. Anyway, how many of those results would you say are pages for separate people and not just duplicate pages of the more well known Stanleys ?

2. Next do a search for "Stanley Edward Diggs" again keep the double quotes since we're searching for the full phrase. I got 464 results. A lot of them are the news articles from the SPLC article. How many of those results would you say are about different people, and not duplicate results for the same person?

3. For the sake of argument, imagine that you could filter out the duplicate results about the same person, and filter out anyone who isn't from Louisiana. How many different people do you think there would be?

4. Imagine you could filter out anyone who isn't White, since he is described as being White on the court case. The number of matches will shrink even more.

5. Imagine that you could filter down your results even more, now you have to filter it down to people born on the exact date of 11/23/1947.

6. Imagine you could filter that down even more to only include people who make rape jokes, flirt with married women, and are dysfunctional people with huge character flaws.

I seriously doubt that any other white guy with connections to Louisiana exists in America with the same exact full name and that was born on the same exact day as rapist Stan.

I only got to step #2 to reach the point where I'm mostly only seeing results related to the "WN" Stan, just to give you an idea of how unlikely it is that all the other steps would match a completely different person. Fred O'Malley aka Stanley Edward Diggs is a liar and a rapist. There's no question about it in my mind. The people who still defend him are no better than niggers.

This is all public information by the way.

Last edited by varg; August 31st, 2013 at 04:17 AM. Reason: ..

Old August 31st, 2013 #130
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Some see it that way, others don't. I just don't think that something from 26 years ago should be as relevant as people make it out to be. I know several respected WN's that participated in disgusting behavior before they were awakened. Is it a piece of the puzzle, a lesser part of the whole as you described?

His past makes no difference to me.
With all due respect, IT SHOULD. The only reason people are awaken is because their DNA tell them to and their inner world does not agree with what their eyes see and their brain experience, so they search and they learn. Not because someone told them something.

The deeds of a man define who he become in future and what I been reading here it happened and about his deeds not so much what happen 26 years ago but also the attitude and continuation of that attitude in what he did to your wife and others then you not thinking straight.

May be because in my culture if someone did that to us we will hunting him down and turn him into a hard to recognize pulp. There is no excuse of what he did and continue doing afterwards and he has no place among WNs.

Last edited by HardHawk; August 31st, 2013 at 06:53 AM.

Old August 31st, 2013 #131
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
born on the exact date of 11/23/1947.
So Ferd lied about his age heer too. Dude's going to be 66.

His Louisiana compound must be stocked with tomato soup and The Golden Girls on Blu Ray.

Just kidding.

No way it's on Blu Ray.

Old August 31st, 2013 #132
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
If that is what happened, then he deserves everything he gets.
You keep saying IF. Why is that?

There is a code you follow and practice every day of your life in order to be able say and be true that you are what you say you are. Most of you think having a gun and make some videos with one that automatically make you who you claim to be. Or hate jews or hate muslims. It does not work this way fat guy from montana.

It smells like shit and it look like one, then it is just that. .

NO IF ABOUT IT.

This PC attitude many of you get and the inability of many of you to never be clear cut but always use this IF in your lives as the starting point of your thinking, is what have all americans wondering around, like blind kittens most of the time.

Rules and the code of honor to be able to claim you are WNs can never be broken and is no lenience, to the ones who break the rules and the unwritten laws of our race.

Last edited by HardHawk; August 31st, 2013 at 05:00 AM.

Old August 31st, 2013 #133
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Rules and the code of honor to be able to claim you are WNs can never be broken and is no lenience, to the ones who break the rules and the unwritten laws of our race.
Good man. Good man. Being a WN isn't about you say, it's about what you do, what you are.

For those who say we have to give Diggs the benefit of the doubt because he's your friend: how can you be friends with a rapist? What does that say about you?

For those who say we have to give Diggs the benefit of the doubt because he says he's a WN: NO, HE IS NOT A WN. He is a degenerate piece of shit, CONVICTED of sexual battery and burglary.

In any sane society, rapists would get what they deserve: a rope around the neck and a long drop. Not support from degenerates and clueless people on the flimsiest on grounds.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 31st, 2013 at 05:15 AM.

Old August 31st, 2013 #134
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

That makes two of us, I reckon.

Don't even try to say that you've never had a good chuckle at some dark humor. There's no shame in that, nor is it indicative of deviancy.
But there is. Because instead of feeling angry at the misfortunes of humanity you laugh at it instead, thinking is funny. That is what the zionist do not normal human beings to my opinion.

What is yours?

Old August 31st, 2013 #135
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
People do repugnant things. People also change. At least, they should change. I think it's fair to say that no sentient being remains the same for any two consecutive moments, and one of the greatest things someone can do is to change; to acknowledge their faults and take measures to overcome them and ascend to a higher level of character. If someone took their punishment, did whatever was in their power to reform their ways, and genuinely attempted to change, then no, Dalvez, I don't think we should hold it against him. Certainly not after so very years.
I'm curious if you would feel the same had he raped a child. What if he married a nigger 25 years ago and had little niglets, would you still feel the same? Is there any low he could commit that would make you change your mind, or is anything game as long as they've "changed"?

Taking the rape completely out of the equation, the fact he tried to out people should have been enough to make you flee for the hills. Why didn't that bother you?

Sad and pathetic people have such low standards. I've been accused of "thinking I'm better than others". No, darlings. I KNOW I AM.

Old August 31st, 2013 #136
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post

I would expect DiO and maybe Rouse to read it all, and in the end give a 'well played' type of comment and appreciate the deeper meaning of what I'm trying to get across.
I get that anyone who becomes a public figure in White Nationalism instantly comes under scrutiny by any number of governmental alphabet agencies, as well as myriad race-baiting grifters working the long con masquerading as "Civil Rights" groups.

I understand they lie constantly about us. About who we are, what we believe in, and perhaps most importantly, about what we want.

We know that these boards are monitored, primarily for juicy fundraising fodder.

When the trays were in their folded & upright position and Flight 1488 on Paranoia Airlines was throttling up to ascent speed, back when Cobb & Ferd thought I was a writer for the SPLC (who has a Pulitzer. So I think by default, I should be bestowed the VNNF equivalent. Just putting that out there) O'Malley posted some photographs of the writer's family in attempts to "out" me as him.

That kind of thing (of which there was absolutely nothing to be gained from, since, you know, I'm not a writer for the SPLC. Or anyone else. In fact, I'm not even a fucking writer. I just use spell-check) draws attention.

I remember thinking at the time "bad idea". Just like I thought a lot of what O'Malley posted was a bad idea. In fact, the guy was a cornucopia, spilling forth not legumes and fruits, but really bad fucking ideas. I was genuinely surprised that he lasted here as long as he did.

I understand your larger point isn't even about "Fred O'Malley". It's a matter of timing. I think it's just too soon, bro.

When you're in righteously agitated shark-infested waters, it's best to avoid the geriatric paranoid rapist that's bleeding.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; August 31st, 2013 at 05:37 AM.

Old August 31st, 2013 #137
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
I'm curious if you would feel the same had he raped a child. What if he married a nigger 25 years ago and had little niglets, would you still feel the same? Is there any low he could commit that would make you change your mind, or is anything game as long as they've "changed"?

Taking the rape completely out of the equation, the fact he tried to out people should have been enough to make you flee for the hills. Why didn't that bother you?

Sad and pathetic people have such low standards. I've been accused of "thinking I'm better than others". No, darlings. I KNOW I AM.
Exactly the way all should think if they are who they say they are but only if they practice what they preaching with no double standards. That is the zionist way double and triple standards.

Old August 31st, 2013 #138
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

That's because you're thinking like a winner. That's foreign territory to a lot of WN. Might as well be Outer Mongolia.

People should Google "Jimmy Connors" for an example of the right attitude.

Old August 31st, 2013 #139
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
For those who say we have to give Diggs the benefit of the doubt because he's your friend: how can you be friends with a rapist? What does that say about you?
Friend? I said no such thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
But there is. Because instead of feeling angry at the misfortunes of humanity you laugh at it instead, thinking is funny. That is what the zionist do not normal human beings to my opinion.

What is yours?
You mean to tell me you've never enjoyed an episode of South Park? Lighten up.

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I don't know how to answer that question. In other words, yeah, you got me.

Quote:
Again, that's hearsay as far as I'm concerned.

Old August 31st, 2013 #140
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:

You mean to tell me you've never enjoyed an episode of South Park? Lighten up.
Beside the fact I have absolutely no idea what South Park is, I assume some shit production from hollywood correct?

I have stop watching TV or go to the movies, at very young age, as I could see right through the propaganda and because I can not handle black and jews in every single movie of them, let alone now they also promote queers and lesbians as is the normal way of living.

So to answer your question.......... No I dont enjoy hollywood in general none I am an audience of it.

Last edited by HardHawk; August 31st, 2013 at 06:08 AM.

Thread