VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2012 #1
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Default Yahweh is Satan!

Biblical proof that ‘the LORD’ ['God'] of the Bible = Satan!

These 2 passages are referenced to each other in my Bible (KJV) and you can check for yourself that they are in the same context (by reading the succeeding few verses)

<< 2 Samuel 24 >> (King James Version) 1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

Is referenced to:

<< 1 Chronicles 21 >> (King James Version) 1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Within the same exact context the terms ‘the LORD’ and ‘Satan’ are used interchangeably! – as if they were the same entity! – which they are! See. here the Devil (YHWH), who wrote the Bible, left a little clue as to who’s really the ‘God’ of the Bible, betting on the fact that most wouldn’t be smart enough to put 2 + 2 together.

The Devil’s greatest accomplishment has been to deceive the world into thinking he was ‘God’ and worshiping him as such!

Quit worshiping Satan, Christians!

Still need more proof? Well, here you go:

Yahweh is the Leviathan – the piercing serpent, that crooked serpent, the dragon that is in the sea!

Here is a description of the Leviathan:

Job 41:20 Out of his [Leviathan] nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

And here is description of Yahweh, the ‘God’ of the Bible:

Psalm 18:8 & 2 Samuel 22:9 There went up a smoke out of his [Yahweh] nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

Sounds like a dragon to me!

As we can see Yahweh’s description is identical to Leviathan’s description!

And what is the leviathan? Isaiah 27:1… Leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; the dragon that is in the sea.

Yahweh is the Leviathan – the piercing serpent, that crooked serpent, the dragon that is in the sea!

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world [through Christianity]: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels [i.e. demons, i.e. Jews (who wrote the Buy-bull)] were cast out with him.

Yahweh calls his followers by hissing to them!

<< Isaiah 5 >> King James Version

26 And he [Yahweh] will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them [Jews] from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly.

<< Zechariah 10 >> King James Version

8 I [Yahweh] will hiss for them [Jews], and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

Yahweh is the adversary (Satan) of humanity!

‘Satan’ means ‘adversary’ and that’s exactly what Yahweh is – the adversary of humanity:

Ex 23:27 I [Yahweh] will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou [Jews] shalt come!

More here: http://kalki666.wordpress.com/2010/1...ovah-is-satan/

Makes sense to me, since only a despicable piece of shit "god" like that would choose the vile jewish vermin to be his people. And with good reason, they're just like him. Ugly, evil, destroyers of humanity and beauty[i.e., the kikes' desire to destroy the White race via miscegenation with niggers and other untermenschen].

Old February 27th, 2012 #2
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Jews:

Aryans:

Old February 27th, 2012 #3
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."
2 Corinthians 11:14

Jesus said:

"I am the light of the world..."
John 8:12

Satan appears as an angel of light. You're being deceived, bowing before the evil god of the jews that hates your guts.

Old February 27th, 2012 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Isn't there a sub-forum for this kind of nutbar crap?

Oh yeah...
http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101

Old February 27th, 2012 #5
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Isn't there a sub-forum for this kind of nutbar crap?

Oh yeah...
http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101
How is it "nutbar crap"? Pointing out that Christians worship the jewish god is "nutbar crap" now?

Old February 27th, 2012 #6
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

The god of the buy-bull, the god of Christendumb threatens all those who refuse to be his slaves with eternal torture.

How is that NOT evil?

Most, if not all Christians worship this 'god' out of fear. Of course us rational people know there is no "hell" or any of that nonsense. When you die, you are dead, period. You don't go anywhere.

But it'z the doctrine itself that is evil to the core. Eternal torture for failing to telepathically tell a cosmic jewish zombie that you accept him as your master.

That's worse than giving a 9-year-old girl the death sentence for stepping on the grass.

Sure that would be cruel and unjust and even evil, and the punishment would definitely NOT fit the "crime," and even most Christians would have a problem with that sentence. Yet when it comes to the "hell" doctrine, they worship the "judge" who does the sentencing.

Old February 27th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I think he means trying to make sense from the Bible is "nutbar crap".

It's like those idiots who try to find a hidden Bible-code by doing word-search puzzles with the text:

Sane people dismiss the notion that the god and satan characters in the Bible are anything more than myths.

Old February 27th, 2012 #8
Birgitta

The Christians don't worship Yahweh , or at least should not .

The Christians worship ; Father , Son , Holy Spirit

This Father , Son , Holy Spirit stem more from Odinism ; as Odin is Allfadr .
The jews don't have this concept of "Holy Spirit" at all .

Jesus said before He left the Earth : I don't leave you without a Father , I send you "The Holy Spirit" in my place to guide you .

Maybe the jews serve Satan ( as they only believe in themselves. "Yahweh" means "I am" )
But christians should not !!

Old February 27th, 2012 #9
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I think he means trying to make sense from the Bible is "nutbar crap".
I would agree with that. But yeah, I wasn't trying to make sense out of the Bible, per se, and that isn't my blog, but I can see how jews would have such a shitbag as a god.

Remember all the mass-murders rapes and genocides YHWH commanded his chosen vermin to commit in the OT?

Yahweh: a god fit for jews.

Quote:
It's like those idiots who try to find a hidden Bible-code by doing word-search puzzles with the text:
Yeah, I remember those idiots from the Hitler-hating Channel.

Quote:
Sane people dismiss the notion that the god and satan characters in the Bible are anything more than myths.
Of course. And I don't believe in either 'God' nor 'Satan,' but to argue anything with Christians you have to use their Bible. And then throw in some sound logic to counter it, as I did in my previous post.

Old February 27th, 2012 #10
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
How is it "nutbar crap"? Pointing out that Christians worship the jewish god is "nutbar crap" now?
Discussing the nuts and bolts of the unmitigated bullshit that is christ-insanity lends it an undeserving credibility.
Kind of like talking about what sort of material the Roswell Aliens made their spacesuits out of.

Old February 27th, 2012 #11
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Discussing the nuts and bolts of the unmitigated bullshit that is christ-insanity lends it an undeserving credibility.
Kind of like talking about what sort of material the Roswell Aliens made their spacesuits out of.
Problem is we have millions of our White racial kin following this alien religion of jewish origin. Even those who are supposedly racially aware and jew-wise.

As for "what sort of material the Roswell Aliens made their spacesuits out of," I say spacesuit, what spacesuit? The Aliens are always naked.

Old February 27th, 2012 #12
Bob Turner

Quote:
What if the stories of Christ's miracles are true?. Why so determined to connect Christians with Jews, even by these abstractions? What's wrong with the Ten Commandments anyway?

Old February 27th, 2012 #13
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Turner View Post
What if the stories of Christ's miracles are true?. Why so determined to connect Christians with Jews, even by these abstractions? What's wrong with the Ten Commandments anyway?
For the same reason I connect chickens with eggs.

Old February 27th, 2012 #14
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Of course. And I don't believe in either 'God' nor 'Satan,' but to argue anything with Christians you have to use their Bible. And then throw in some sound logic to counter it, as I did in my previous post.
Christians are a lost cause. Forget about them. They will always put their loyalty to their Hebrew god before their own race.

Old February 27th, 2012 #15
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Christianity is the shit excreted by the religion of Judaism.

Old February 27th, 2012 #16
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
What if the stories of Christ's miracles are true?.
They're NOT true man, "miracles" aren't real. Moreover, as far as the Bible is concerned regarding anything not just "miracles" you have to consider itz source — jews.

Quote:
Why so determined to connect Christians with Jews, even by these abstractions?
Because they are connected, worshiping the same god et al.

Quote:
What's wrong with the Ten Commandments anyway?
Everything.

"I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

What a great god aye? Brought the jews out of bondage.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

But you're Satan.

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

Punishing children for what their grandpappies did.

"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain."

Yeah well, I'm not a kike so that doesn't apply goddamnit.

"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."

Approves of slavery. Of course it's Gentiles serving kikes.

"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you."

Nothing really wrong with this one, except him talking to the jews again.

There is also the matter of, some kids getting raped by their father and mother [e.g., John de Nugent]. Should they honor their mother and father too?

"You shall not murder."

Except for when he commanded the jews to mass-murder, rape, and commit genocide against Gentiles.

And what's wrong with murder anyway? I see nothing wrong in this world getting sick of and mass-murdering the jews, as revenge for all they've done to humanity in the last five-thousand years.

"You shall not commit adultery."

Can't really fault this one, as I believe you should be faithful to your spouse, whether you're male or female.

"You shall not steal."

I can agree with not stealing from a fellow White, but I'm all for stealing from the jews, and taking by force. They've robbed the entire world.

"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."

What if my neighbor is black, or a jew? See how this sort of commandment can be detrimental to WN'ism? And why Christians can't be trusted to do the right thing.

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's"

Oh but slavery is A-okay? Just coveting is wrong.

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; February 27th, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

Old February 27th, 2012 #17
Bob Turner

Quote:
They're NOT true man, "miracles" aren't real. Moreover, as far as the Bible is concerned regarding anything not just "miracles" you have to consider itz source — jews.

Because they are connected, worshiping the same god et al.

Everything.
Thanks for the reply. I will say that WN does not seem to be atheist by definition. There will need to be some tolerance for various points of view.

I have already figured out that establishing, reclaiming, or maintaining purity in a WN society would require suspension of current law, religion, and any existing concept of personal rights (and to whom they might apply). That would make the fundamental elements of the law and religion for the most part real impediments for WN progressing beyond internet forums and small local meetings.

I am all for the idea of WN, and that's why I am here, but I haven't figured out how it all will become more than bluster and filled with quarreling about who has the most righteous mantra. It seems to me that fascism will be a big part of it and thereby a total anathema to today's society, gaining little real support.

Last edited by Bob Turner; February 27th, 2012 at 02:33 PM. Reason: sp

Old February 27th, 2012 #18
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. I will say that WN does not seem to be atheist by definition. There will need to be some tolerance for various points of view.

I have already figured out that establishing, reclaiming, or maintaining purity in a WN society would require suspension of current law, religion, and any existing concept of personal rights (and to whom they might apply). That would make the fundamental elements of the law and religion for the most part real impediments for WN progressing beyond internet forums and small local meetings.

I am all for the idea of WN, and that's why I am here, but I haven't figured out how it all will become more than bluster and filled with quarreling about who has the most righteous mantra. It seems to me that fascism will be a big part of it and thereby a total anathema to today's society, gaining little real support.
What we need is a fresh start, Christianity is Semitic.

Old February 27th, 2012 #19
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Finally, I found my bong. I can straighten all this out. Pay attention. Attention means attention.

How does a contemporary crossroad change around Yahweh? Beside the resident barks this regret. Why can't Yahweh fast over another protecting contest? The relationship smells Yahweh. Yahweh pretends inside Satan.

Satan leans beside Yahweh. How can Satan stir opposite the arrival? Should the moron faint throughout Satan? Yahweh emerges beneath Satan. Satan orbits a signal.

There! That should explain it.

Mike

Old February 27th, 2012 #20
Birgitta

In my view judaism and christianity don't have the same God .

Christianity don't have Yahweh as God , or "Father".
This "Father" concept in Christianity stem directly from Odinism ; where Odin is the Allfadr of the world . Yahweh is is not a Father figure. This is one of the reason jews don't accept Jesus as their Messiah , and they never will . Because , as one rabbi siad ; this is directly heritage from Norse Myths , and therefore we can't accept it !!

That Yahweh should have "a son" is for them a big sin.

But Odin had a lot of sons . So from here stem this concept of Father , Son , Holy Spirit Odin was also a healer , just as Jesus . These things doesen't their Yahweh believe in .

Tags
jewish god, jews, kikes, yahweh is evil

Thread