Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2013 #61
brutus

From Wikipedia

Brunswick Georgia

"As of the census of 2000, there were 15,600 people, 6,085 households, and 3,681 families residing in the city. The population density was 906 people per square mile. There were 6,952 housing units at an average density of 403.8 per square mile. The racial makeup of the city was 59.8% African American, 36.4% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.4% Asian, <0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.7% from other races, and 1.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.8% of the population."

--------------------------------------------------------

Nearly 60% nigger. Not a safe place for Whites.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #62
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
I can stop and light a candle on the way to the fucking Killing Field.

Don't forget the balloon 'n' the teddy bear: essential elements of the Standard Coming Together As A Community To Mourn & Heal Ritual.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 24th, 2013 #63
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Couldn't the mother just say the animals were "blacks"? Oh heavens no. She calls the niggers "Af-rik-can Am-er-ic-ans", making sure to enunciate every syllable and not risk offending NIGGERS who killed her child! Disgustsing. Pathetic.

Old March 24th, 2013 #64
America First

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...195442901.html

Mother of Beaten Boy: "He Will Be Missed"
By Karen Araiza | Tuesday, Mar 5, 2013 | Updated 6:06 PM

Unquote
The above only high lights what the media has been doing for decades, inciting, and covering up, as they are criminals.

As for the Brunswick GA. story it is the gate way to Jekyll Island of bankster fame, as it had privacy then, and Saint Simmon's Island. It was peaceful before L.B.J. came to power. http://www.oceansideinnandsuites.com/

90 miles South is a large naval base etc.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old March 24th, 2013 #65
maidofthearyanmist

Luis Santiago tries to comfort Sherry West at her apartment Friday, March 22, 2013, in Brunswick, Ga., the day after their 13-month-old son, Antonio Santiago, was shot and killed. West says she was walking her baby in his stroller when a teenage gunman demanding money shot the baby in the face and shot her in the leg.

Old March 26th, 2013 #66
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

The mother and aunt of suspected baby killer De’Marquise Elkins (pictured) were arrested Tuesday on charges that they lied to police, The Atlanta Journal-Constitutional reports.

http://newsone.com/2308574/demarquis...swick-georgia/

Old March 27th, 2013 #67
Stronza

Santiago blames West for murder of baby.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/anger-d...rs-shoo/nW233/

By Rhonda Cook

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

BRUNSWICK —

How could two teenage boys shoot a sleeping baby, Kimberly Anderson was still wondering a couple of days after hearing gunshots and a distraught, wailing mother outside her home here.

Since Thursday morning, when a 14-year-old and a 17-year-old allegedly shot 13-month-old Antonio Santiago, Anderson and others in the usually quiet neighborhood in this coastal city have been trying to wrap their minds around a senseless crime that has been played out over and over in the media.

Anderson was the first person to arrive at what would become an unspeakably grim crime scene near the edge of her yard after hearing gun shots and Sherry West screaming that her baby had been shot.

“I don’t think I’ve processed the whole thing,” Anderson said Saturday.

Time is not making it any easier, either.

In Brunswick, a town of 15,000 residents off I-95 in southeast Georgia near St. Simons Island, neighbors initially shared rumors about who was responsible and feared how the community would react. After Brunswick police announced Friday the arrest on murder charges of De’marquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old whose name was not released, anger continued to simmer over the brutality of an infant shot to death in his stroller.

Police had few new details to share Saturday about the suspects or what happened.

But a harrowing recording of 911 calls obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution recounts a frenetic scene in which an unidentified man describes a baby “shot between the eyes.”

In interviews with the AJC and other media, Antonio’s parents have expressed outrage.

West said the two teenagers approached her asking for money. When she told them she had none, the older teen pulled out a gun, she said.

West said he pointed the gun at the ground and pulled the trigger but nothing happened. Then he pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger again and that time a bullet grazed her left ear. She said he shot her a second time in the left thigh and asked if she wanted him to kill her baby. She told him again that she had no money, and that is when Antonio was shot while he slept in his stroller, she said.

“We are looking for additional evidence (and) aggressively looking for a weapon,” said Officer Todd Rhodes, spokesman for the Brunswick Police Department.

The randomness of the shooting has shaken the neighborhood, which is a mix of abandoned and renovated antique homes.

There was a memorial of stuffed animals, candles, balloons and a pillow with “now I lay me down to sleep” in cross stitch. But when the rain started early Saturday afternoon, Wally Mathis collected all the items except for a bouquet of flowers and delivered them to Antonio’s father, Luis Santiago, who was arrested and jailed briefly after the shooting when his grief overwhelmed him and he began screaming at West, blaming her for their son’s death.

“I’m not upset with the boys,” Santiago said Saturday of the two teenagers charged with killing his son. “They didn’t have a good upbringing.”

He has lots of questions, but they are mostly for West. “Why did you go that way?” Santiago asked. He said he frequently told her to take another route when she walked their son in a neighborhood that has public housing projects on each end of the street.

Does he blame West? “Hell, yes, I do,” Santiago said.

But it’s the accused killers who are to blame, neighbors said, and what makes it even harder to understand is their ages.

At first, Anderson said, she was sad when she thought about “children killing children.” Then someone sent her a link to the suspect Elkin’s Facebook page (since taken down) on which he boasted, using a racial slur, that he and his friends would “turn your neighborhood into a murder scene.”

“That infuriates me,” Anderson said. “How can he be so callous? How can you have a family of your own and be raised by a mother and have no regard for human life? He was looking for it. When he left with a gun, he had every intention of shooting somebody.”

Anderson said that realization tested her as a recovering alcoholic. The first call she made when she got home after talking to police was to her sponsor at Alcoholics Anonymous, Anderson said, to fight against the “resentment and fear” that could have pushed her to take a drink.

She went to a meeting instead.

Alisha Jones walked two of her children down the street to look at the memorial to Antonio Saturday morning so she could answer her girls’ questions.

“It makes you wonder what their home life is like. Why they thought it was OK to carry a gun,” Jones said, sitting on a porch within sight of the corner where the toddler was shot.

“‘Those bad people who did this thing need to have the same thing happen to them,’” Jones said her 8-year-old daughter said. “I said, ‘Gabrielle, we don’t do that. They have to go to court.’”

But she said she worries about the attackers’ apparent lack of understanding about the value of human life.

Katherine Colicchil was keeping detailed notes in a spiral notebook for a letter she plans to send her 21-year-old daughter in California who, Colicchil said, thinks she’s invincible. Colicchil is especially worried because her 20-year-old niece was shot and killed by a 14-year-old robbing a dry cleaners in the early 1990s.

“It hits home,” Colicchil said.

The slain child’s mother, West, spent time Saturday gathering up her son’s things — some to be donated and some to be packed away. The boy who loved Mickey Mouse and fried chicken was cremated, and West had them dispose of the ashes.

“I couldn’t stand the thought of seeing him in a box,” West said. The last time she saw her son was when he was put in an ambulance.

West said she wants to go home soon to New Jersey, where she has two brothers and a daughter — even though it’s where another son of hers was stabbed to death at age 18 five years ago.

“The 17-year-old shot my baby,” West said, sitting in her living room with two neighbors there for comfort. “I hope he dies like my baby died.”

Old March 27th, 2013 #68
James Hawthorne

Neg rep from this filthy shitskin for posting the news report video.

Quote:
Nigger boys murder... March 26th, 2013 11:43 PM N.M. Valdez bitch nigga
Fuck you, you dirty smelly little brown squat person.

VNN Media

Old March 27th, 2013 #69
Stronza

I don't know what's eating him. I got neg rep too, and I quote:

stfu hoe

Ha ha ha! Isn't it supposed to be "ho"?

Old March 27th, 2013 #70
N.B. Forrest

Yeah, Smegmo has sent 'em to me, too.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 27th, 2013 #71
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Isn't the 'gem' grey though? I am confused.

Old March 27th, 2013 #72
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
The slain child’s mother, West, spent time Saturday gathering up her son’s things — some to be donated and some to be packed away. The boy who loved Mickey Mouse and fried chicken was cremated, and West had them dispose of the ashes.

“I couldn’t stand the thought of seeing him in a box,” West said. The last time she saw her son was when he was put in an ambulance.
That part's understandable - but telling the funeral home to DISPOSE of the ashes of your murdered baby?! Jesus CHRIST....

Old March 27th, 2013 #73
N.B. Forrest

After a second reading, maybe she meant she couldn't stand to see him in a cremains box: I was thinking she meant a coffin. Probably couldn't afford a burial.

As for the "father" blaming her - and NOT the filthy nigger scum: shit tends to adhere to shit.

Old March 27th, 2013 #74
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
After a second reading, maybe she meant she couldn't stand to see him in a cremains box: I was thinking she meant a coffin. Probably couldn't afford a burial.

As for the "father" blaming her - and NOT the filthy nigger scum: shit tends to adhere to shit.
BULLSHIT! when my sisters, step mother and cousin were murdered, my dad didn't say....Fuck it "get rid of them".

Their are fundraisers, family, etc. Her behavior is NOT normal. I would have thrown my wounded body across my baby. Fuck her.

Old March 27th, 2013 #75
Brenna Wolf
Banned

It apears the 'father' Louis Santiago received the ashes.

Mother, aunt of Brunswick baby murder suspect charged with lying to police
*A gun was also found after the women were arrested.*

Posted: March 26, 2013 - 9:08am | Updated: March 26, 2013 - 11:54pm

BRUNSWICK - A handgun discovered Tuesday will be tested to determine if it was used to kill a Brunswick baby last week in a stroller.

After police arrested the mother and aunt of murder suspect De’Marquise Elkins, 17, Tuesday morning on charges of making false statements, the women provided information that eventually led investigators to the gun, Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said.

Investigators found the gun about 8 a.m. in a marsh pond east of U.S. 17 near its intersection with Spur 25, Doering said. That was about three hours after the arrests of Elkins’ mother, Karimah Aisha Elkins, 36, and aunt, Katrina Latrelle Elkins, 33.

An officer using an underwater metal detector found the gun in 2 1/2 to 3 feet of water after a four-hour search, Doering said.

Antonio Angel Santiago, 13 months old, was shot in the face as he sat in a stroller that his mother Sherry West was pushing near their apartment, which faces Union Street. West said one of two assailants demanded money before shooting her in the thigh and then her child in the head with a handgun.

Dominique Lang, 14, is also charged with murder.

Both suspects are being held without bail.

Probation violation
The two women posted $1,104 bail Tuesday, but Katrina Elkins is still being held on a probation violation warrant issued by Henry County, Undersheriff Ron Corbett said.

She is charged with violating her probation on misdemeanor charges of speeding and driving with a suspended license, Henry County Police Capt. David McCart said.

Doering would not say what led to the false statements charge.

Katrina Elkins has said publicly that her nephew was with her from breakfast throughout the morning that the boy was slain and could not have killed the child.

Karimah Elkins refused to speak with the Times-Union before and after her son’s court appearance Monday.

Asked about the charges against the two women, Public Defender Kevin Gough, whose office is defending Elkins, said he didn’t know the basis of the charges.

“In these situations that are so highly charged, it’s not unusual for people to shift things in favor of their loved ones,’’ Gough said.

He has filed demands for a speedy trial, West’s psychiatric records and a motion for a bail hearing.

The slain child’s body was cremated Monday at a funeral home north of Brunswick, said Wally Mathis, a neighbor and friend of the boy’s father, Louis Santiago.

“Lou really loved that boy,” and he has his ashes, Mathis said.

Jennifer Carter, the owner of Affordable Taxi, said she often drove West to doctor’s appointments, to the grocery store and Walmart. She said West, who had an 18-year-old son killed in a fight in New Jersey years ago, called Antonio her miracle baby.

“Ever since she had the baby, she’d say the same thing: The Lord had blessed her with another son. It was her second chance at having a son,’’ Carter said.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...#ixzz2On5Zs58d

Old March 27th, 2013 #76
Joe_Smith

Ever notice how blacks always have and talk about their aunties and grandmas, but what about uncles and grandpas? Do black women procreate asexually?

Old March 27th, 2013 #77
N.B. Forrest

Open that pic in a new window and enlarge to get the true magnitude ub dat top soup-coulah on da nigtard beyatch.

Old March 27th, 2013 #78
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
There was a memorial of stuffed animals, candles, balloons and a pillow with “now I lay me down to sleep” in cross stitch. But when the rain started early Saturday afternoon, Wally Mathis collected all the items except for a bouquet of flowers and delivered them to Antonio’s father, Luis Santiago, who was arrested and jailed briefly after the shooting when his grief overwhelmed him and he began screaming at West, blaming her for their son’s death.

“I’m not upset with the boys,” Santiago said Saturday of the two teenagers charged with killing his son. “They didn’t have a good upbringing.”

He has lots of questions, but they are mostly for West. “Why did you go that way?” Santiago asked. He said he frequently told her to take another route when she walked their son in a neighborhood that has public housing projects on each end of the street.
He is correct to be angry at her for walking the child down a violent filthy negro hood but then saying he "does not blame the boys" is bizarre. It is attitiudes just like his, even after the MURDER of his child, that is responsible for his wife's kind of clueless thinking. How does he not realize this? Also just who the hell says he does not blame the killers immediately after the death of their child? This makes me think even more that he is not the biological father. A real father would be calling for their blood. Even the most lefty minority loving white liberal, in most cases.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; March 27th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.

Old March 27th, 2013 #79
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]

This mammy is one hideous ghetto hag. It does not even look like a woman. Just think, some idiot would tell you she is equal to the most beautiful intelligent white woman.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old March 27th, 2013 #80
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
A real father would be calling for their blood. Even the most lefty minority loving white liberal, in most cases.
So would most White men. I'm not convinced he's the real father either.

Why did the mother have the child cremated? Why did she go down that way when she should have known better?

Thread