VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2008 #21
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
Wikipedia. Oh my. Nothing like mainstream history to prove Hitler lied about the attack on Gleiwitz!!!!

For the third time, a list of history books is provided at the other link.
Wikipedia was simply the first one that came up on Google. The book, The History of the SS goes into much detail. It's also a very interesting source of knowledge on the SS in general, the author's bias notwithstanding.

Judicial-Inc is certainly a target of the Jews, they have been in the past multiple times. I don't suppose you might have remembered any of the sources? No fault of your own if not, but I am anxious to investigate this matter.

Old May 16th, 2008 #22
George Witzgall

Well, the Poles were itching for a fight (everyone acknowledges this), they actually had a really tough military, they just hadn't counted on being invaded by the Soviet Union.

The Germans living under the Poles had it pretty hard (as evidenced by, among other things, the Danzig massacres where "an estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion."). The 21 border skirmishes pale in comparison to this history of persecution, and it's really just a formality to wonder who "invaded" who first.

For Hitler to have been a credible nationalist, uniting all Germans under his banner, he was pretty much forced to liberate the Germans living in the formerly German territory of Poland (as he had liberated the Sudeten Germans).

Old May 16th, 2008 #23
Contumacyman

AZDane, you must realize by now that finding credible documentation about the 3rd reich (and Hitler) is nigh impossible within mainstream. If you don't realize that, the you just don't appreciate the power and agenda of international jews. You're going to have to attempt to put yourself in the position of germans at the time, and imagine what it must have been like, and try to comprehend the likliest agenda that Hitler and his party had embraced. There are writings (not mainstream) by some who knew Hitler personally, and by Germans who lived during the period. You will have to dig for that kind of documentation because mainstream just will NOT publish it or even acknowledge it exists. I can point you to a starting point - www.faem.com - and solargeneral.com, but what you decide to believe is still going wind up being how well you can empathize with the likely attitudes of the time. If you pursue these off-the-main-road sources, you will sooner or later come to disbelieve any and everything published in the mainstream about the 3rd reich, including that book you cited about the SS, or any "accepted" tome about Germany. They all lie to save their precious international jewish agenda.

Old May 16th, 2008 #24
Axel Faaborg

Oh, I completely agree. I have already leaped off that ship, with my first discovery of "Did Six Million Really Die?"

However, not EVERYTHING in the mainstream about the Third Reich is a lie. The motives will always be distorted, but sometimes facts are facts. I cannot fathom a reason for the mainstream to lie about the Gleiwitz attack... but then again, I was shocked to find out that they had gone out of their way to lie to us in school about something as trivial as Hitler's eye color.

Old May 16th, 2008 #25
richyrichard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
Oh, I completely agree. I have already leaped off that ship, with my first discovery of "Did Six Million Really Die?"

However, not EVERYTHING in the mainstream about the Third Reich is a lie. The motives will always be distorted, but sometimes facts are facts. I cannot fathom a reason for the mainstream to lie about the Gleiwitz attack... but then again, I was shocked to find out that they had gone out of their way to lie to us in school about something as trivial as Hitler's eye color.
The attack on Gleiwitz was used as one of the justifications for invading Poland. Those who undermine the Gleiwitz incident are merely attempting to dismiss Hitler's justifications for invading Poland. The Jews generally challenge all Hitler's reasons or pretend they simply don't exist.

Hitler had blue eyes. My sister-in-law's mother was German and personally saw Hitler in several parades when she was a little girl.

Old May 16th, 2008 #26
Contumacyman

AZDane wrote:

"I cannot fathom a reason for the mainstream to lie about the Gleiwitz attack..."

Now I'm starting to worry about you. "... can't fathom?" What? Where is your imagination. The mainstream press can lie without ever giving you a hint as to WHY. That is not worth even fretting one millisecond over. The point is: would you eat a dish of mixed ingredients if you suspect one small ingredient was poison? Nevermind that the rest might be nutritious?

The mainstream (aka jewsmedia) for sure can spew forth something that might accidently be true - for you, or any awakened white, to spend any time whatsover pondering whether or not this or that particular part of any particular story is true or not is like trying to figure out which ingredient is poison - forget it. If you want to hold serious discussions with pro-whites here, dispense with paying ANY ATTENTION to anything from the mainstream. Get you news and history elsewhere, preferable from awakened JEW-WISE whites. Just keep reminding yourself that the mainstream folks LIE ALL THE TIME - all the time - and they don't ever intend to stop. Get used to it.

Old May 17th, 2008 #27
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo! View Post
next time: WE 'possible exceptions: some chinese 'take-away'/restaurant owners (i confess a predilection for sweet 'n' sour pork & special fried rice! )
What’s the deal with racists and their love for gook MSG loaded food? I can fry up my own rice, ship the gooks back to Asia or wherever they come from.

Old May 17th, 2008 #28
richyrichard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
What’s the deal with racists and their love for gook MSG loaded food? I can fry up my own rice, ship the gooks back to Asia or wherever they come from.
First, so-called Chinese food is not Chinese food at all. Sweet and Sour Pork, for instance, are American inventions, just as are tacos, etc.

Second, the main feature about "Chinese restaurants" that makes them attractive is their low price for their buffets. The reason for the low price, however, a price that constitutes unfair competition to American-owned restaurants, is the free government grants and non-repayable loans the gooks get when they come here, especially the Vietnamese.

Like you said, cook your own.

Old May 17th, 2008 #29
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
That was a false flag operation by the Germans. The Germans attacked their own radio station, and the operation was an utter failure.

This is mainline history(albeit it was gleaned from a Nuremberg confession) which has not been disproven, to my knowledge. I give the Nazis the benefit of the doubt usually, but it's pretty established that the Gleiwitz attack was a false flag. If you have some documentation that shows the contrary, please enlighten me.
Where's your physical evidence that it was a false flag? Not hearsay from the torture chambers of a kangaroo court.

I wouldn't put it past the Germans. I wouldn't condemn them for it either. Deviousness is a part of successful politics.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; May 17th, 2008 at 03:11 AM.

Old May 17th, 2008 #30
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
I cannot fathom a reason for the mainstream to lie about the Gleiwitz attack
If Poland was the aggressor, then it was Poland which started the conflict which led to the war.

Old May 17th, 2008 #31
Sean Martin

Quote:
First, so-called Chinese food is not Chinese food at all. Sweet and Sour Pork, for instance, are American inventions, just as are tacos, etc.
Ah yes I agree but they were created by gooks mostly in San Francisco to please the American pallet.

Quote:
Second, the main feature about "Chinese restaurants" that makes them attractive is their low price for their buffets. The reason for the low price, however, a price that constitutes unfair competition to American-owned restaurants, is the free government grants and non-repayable loans the gooks get when they come here, especially the Vietnamese.
Not to mention the cheap quality foods and Mexican help they get. Where I live gooks hire Mexicans and pay them about $500 a week each (not much considering they work 14 hours a day 7 days a week) and put them up in a motel or house.

Also look at the difference between gook restaurant owners and American restaurant owners/managers. Americans restaurant managers are usually morbidly obese while the gooks work 16 hours a day.

Quote:
Like you said, cook your own.
“Chinese” food is not difficult to cook. Sadly most “racists” are enamored by Asian culture. Everything from gook women to gook fighting styles, gook food and even gook religion.

It just baffles me.

Old May 17th, 2008 #32
jimbo!
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Also look at the difference between gook restaurant owners and American restaurant owners/managers. Americans restaurant managers are usually morbidly obese while the gooks work 16 hours a day
don't know wtf the 'situation' is in the 'Kwa.....but: Chinese small-businesses 'make their own way' in 0zz....they are given no more 'subsiidies'/'special treatment' than the average Aussie.....the only 'classes' that get special treatment here are, basically, abbos, the new Afreakan 'immigrants'/'reffos' &, to a certain extent, women!.....jews don't need 'special priveleges' because they're already a rich, priveleged minority

Quote:
“Chinese” food is not difficult to cook. Sadly most “racists” are enamored by Asian culture. Everything from gook women to gook fighting styles, gook food and even gook religion.

It just baffles me
martial arts, 'eastern mysticism', 'asian food' & 'chinese medicine' are attributable to the founders of chinese culture......Aryans!

(jimbo!)

Old May 17th, 2008 #33
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo! View Post

martial arts, 'eastern mysticism', 'asian food' & 'chinese medicine' are attributable to the founders of chinese culture......Aryans!
As in bamboodelight.com

I will not deny or agree with what you say although I have always pondered on how gooks who don’t seem to have any more sense than a common street Negro could have come up with gun powder, some of the best swords in history and amazing alternative medicine not to mention centuries old studies of the nerves (Dim-Mak) that did not come to common knowledge until the late 1800’s.

The gooks I have met did not even meet stereotypes of mathematical wizards. They are of average intelligence and have bad attitudes.

Old May 17th, 2008 #34
tuisto

Default Hitler's blue eyes

Quote:
The attack on Gleiwitz was used as one of the justifications for invading Poland. Those who undermine the Gleiwitz incident are merely attempting to dismiss Hitler's justifications for invading Poland. The Jews generally challenge all Hitler's reasons or pretend they simply don't exist.

Hitler had blue eyes. My sister-in-law's mother was German and personally saw Hitler in several parades when she was a little girl.
I thought to have read a million times that he had braun eyes, another fucking
-lie

Hitler had blue eyes.

Here a kike correction:
Quote:
Although Adolf Hitler claimed the Germans were of of a superior "Aryan" race of white, tall, blonde hair, blue eyed individuals. He himself was of modest height, blue-eyed, and brown-haired.

I changed the information from brown to blue. In Goebbels Diaries, which are available in Germany (in opposite to "Mein Kampf"), Goebbels wrote about his first meeting with Hitler: "I was fascinated by Hitlers blue eyes". Traudl Junge, his last secretary (see the movie: "Der Untergang") often told in interviews, that people were amazed about Hitlers blue eyes.

While color photographs in close up of Hitlers face that would show the specific color aren't really available as they would be for a more recent figure, those available clearly show that he had a light eye color. That combined with various historical sources such as the above conclusively prove he had blue eyes

Last edited by tuisto; May 17th, 2008 at 06:50 AM.

Old May 17th, 2008 #35
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
As in bamboodelight.com

I will not deny or agree with what you say although I have always pondered on how gooks who don’t seem to have any more sense than a common street Negro could have come up with gun powder, some of the best swords in history and amazing alternative medicine not to mention centuries old studies of the nerves (Dim-Mak) that did not come to common knowledge until the late 1800’s.

The gooks I have met did not even meet stereotypes of mathematical wizards. They are of average intelligence and have bad attitudes.
Gooks are all mixed with Negritos. Comparing the Indochinese with e.g. the Japanese is like comparing North Africans with Germans.

Old December 12th, 2008 #36
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down The Polish army was not Pro-Communist in 1939

Quote:
Bromberg Bloody Sunday
Polish atrocities against Germany that led to the German defensive Invasion in 1939 were many. This was one such atrocity.

On one day alone - Polish Jews, under the protection of the Polish Army, attack a small German town and viciously kill 5500 Germans. Polish Jews were confident they would win against Germany and went on a rampage of ' Blood Lust ' that was unmatched. Groups of Bolsheviks attacked from Ponz, Lotz and Warsaw approached the town and started killing the farmers on the outskirts. Children were nailed to barns, women were raped and hacked to death with axes, men were executed where they stood.

Bolshevik leaders of the Ponz, Warsaw and Lodz Jewish groups.

Ladovitch..................Karpinski..................Weis

The 1939 Danzig Massacres

The Polish Bolsheviks kill 58,000 German Nationals in the Danzig corridor In the months leading up to the German invasion the Polish Army and independent Bolshevik units had been slaughtering German nationals in the Danzig corridor. Mass killings of thousands of civilian ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) by both civilian and Russian NDVK Jews, who were confident that Poland would quickly defeat Germany. Many apparently expected to take possession of German farms and businesses. An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion.
Full story here:

http://judicial-inc.biz/Broomberg.htm

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...ivesindex.html

Typical ridiculous Judicial Inc. bullshit, the Polish army was against Communism. The Poles told the British and French in 1939 that they would make no agreement with the western powers which allowed Soviet troops on Polish territory. This Skunk garbage acts as though the Polish military and Communism were working as a team, complete lies. If they were such a team why did the Soviets slaughter the Polish officers in the Katyn forest in 1943?

I don't have a single drop of Polish blood, but it doesn't require Polish ancestry to know lies when I see them. This Judicial Inc. website is pathetic and should stop being used as a supposed credible source on WN websites.

Last edited by Mike Jahn; December 12th, 2008 at 10:20 AM.

Old December 12th, 2008 #37
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down Judicial Inc., you lying sacks of shit

It is hard to say how many Germans died exclusively during the Bloody Sunday. German author Peter Aurich gave a number of German civilian deaths in Bydgoszcz as 366 deaths.[10] Another German historian, Hugo Rasmus, estimates the number of ethnic German deaths in Bydgoszcz as "at least 415".[

Old December 12th, 2008 #38
Bob R.

Quote:
Oh, fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
http://joecrubaugh.com/blog/2007/01/...n-at-gleiwitz/

I first learned of the affair in the book The History of the SS. It went into much detail on it, but I do not have my copy in front of me.

This is the mainline historical record. I would prefer to believe it not true, so please do show me some evidence to the contrary, apart from the word of Adolf Hitler, who I am not against.
I think this is probably a huge chunk of Anti-German propaganda, so it would receive utmost attention to detail, i.e they would meticulously craft the lies more so than usual.

There was all sorts of lies and stuff made up to rally Americans to war against Germany, that is a fact, if AZDane were a sincere, serious historian in search of truth he or she would have to already understand that.

If the Germans DIDN'T start the War with Poland, and in fact, Germans were merely taking defensive, policing action, then they were in fact, the real victims of the War, all atrocities were committed against Germans, and anything that the Jews suffered they actually deserved 1000 times worse but never got it.

Old December 12th, 2008 #39
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down

Judicial Inc. is so dishonest, actual information reveals that these atrocities took place after Germany had already invaded Poland.

There were 1500 Polish inhabitants executed in retribution for the Bloody Sunday of 3rd Sept.

Old December 12th, 2008 #40
Mike Jahn
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob R. View Post
I think this is probably a huge chunk of Anti-German propaganda, so it would receive utmost attention to detail, i.e they would meticulously craft the lies more so than usual.

There was all sorts of lies and stuff made up to rally Americans to war against Germany, that is a fact, if AZDane were a sincere, serious historian in search of truth he or she would have to already understand that.

If the Germans DIDN'T start the War with Poland, and in fact, Germans were merely taking defensive, policing action, then they were in fact, the real victims of the War, all atrocities were committed against Germans, and anything that the Jews suffered they actually deserved 1000 times worse but never got it.
Nonsense, Reinhard Spitzy who worked for Ribbentrop's foreign office department said that the German propaganda against the Poles was so absurd at the time that him and his associates would even laugh about how ridiculous the stories were.

Thread