Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2004 #61
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Chlora
Revolting! I don't care what the chauvinists say: White women are superior to male negroes.
Whats your point exactly? No one here worships negroes. Of course we know White women are superior.

Old August 28th, 2004 #62
Comrade Chlora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Whats your point exactly? No one here worships negroes. Of course we know White women are superior.
Some people here are opposed to 'women in power' and would prefer male Negroes to women in positions of power.

Old September 8th, 2004 #63
Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamangir42
She has wide hips, a small waist and big breasts. These are all indicators of a fertile woman. If you do not find her attractive then you really must be homosexual.
No kidding, that was my point.

Bragi said she was "too wide hipped for my tastes" then said she had a "big ass, big booty" (that niggers would love) and that's where I mentioned the difference between wide "childbearing hips" (that she has) and jiggly fat assed nigger booties.

Or did you not comprehend fully what I said??

And no, I don't find her attractive, I'm a female and not attracted to other females. I'm not attracted to her fertility signals
Even from a distance and admiring general beauty or handsomeness in our race, I still do not think she is pretty.

She is too bony and the fact that she's a racemixer takes any beauty she had away from her. Plus, she looks pretty brainless, just like Elin Nordegren, the Swedish blond with niggaboy Tiger Woods. On a scale of 1-10, I give Heidi a 3.

Old September 8th, 2004 #64
johnny yuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamangir42
She has wide hips, a small waist and big breasts. These are all indicators of a fertile woman. If you do not find her attractive then you really must be homosexual.
I never really found Heidi Klum attractive. German women were never really too good in the face.

She's got nice tits though, I'll give her that.

Old September 9th, 2004 #65
Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny yuma
I never really found Heidi Klum attractive. German women were never really too good in the face.

She's got nice tits though, I'll give her that.
And obviously she likes to date animals- everything from niggers to a seal.

Old September 9th, 2004 #66
STORMSOLDAAT

heidi klum

A good Aryan type fucking wops and Niggers what's the world comming to?

Old September 10th, 2004 #67
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORMSOLDAAT
heidi klum

A good Aryan type fucking wops and Niggers what's the world comming to?
I guess she finds the niggers more attractive then you Krauts.

Old September 10th, 2004 #68
Politico
Mau Mau Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
I am not sure, but I think I did hear somewhere that he did that to his face and that it had some sort of cultural meaning.
I thought that stuff on his face was some tribal shit, but somebody told me that it was caused by some sort of disease. I have to admit that when I saw those two together my body almost went into a spasm, but I also have to admit to actually liking some of his music.

Old September 10th, 2004 #69
Politico
Mau Mau Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather

Bragi said she was "too wide hipped for my tastes" then said she had a "big ass, big booty" (that niggers would love) and that's where I mentioned the difference between wide "childbearing hips" (that she has) and jiggly fat assed nigger booties.

Wait a minute...all this chilbearing ability is fine, but don't tell me that niggers can't reproduce like friggin cockroaches even with their fat protruding asses. Fucking like bilge rats is one activity in which they excel, and they seem to knock up real easy.

Old September 10th, 2004 #70
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-Bonds
HEIDI KLUM & SEAL IN HOT NEW ROMANCE

heidi klum
Heidi Klum

Six-months-pregnant Heidi Klum has leaped into a hot new romance -- with British-born pop star Seal.

And The ENQUIRER has exclusive photos of the two stepping out -- sharing coffee and getting cozy.

The 30-year-old Victoria's Secret spokesmodel re- bounded into the singer's arms after putting the brakes on her romance with Italian race car tycoon Flavio Briatore, 54.

He reportedly cheated on the pregnant beauty with a 19-year-old model -- and recently added insult to injury by questioning whether Heidi had cheated on him and demanding a paternity test.

Still reeling from those double blows, Heidi -- who insists Flavio is the father -- turned for comfort to the "Kiss From A Rose" singer, who's given her his unconditional Seal of approval.

"Seal had dated Heidi from time to time in the past," revealed an insider.

"But he had to write off any hope of a big romance when Heidi and Flavio announced they were having a baby together last December."

But Flavio and Heidi crashed and burned in early February after he reportedly cheated on her with 19-year-old Vanessa Hilger.

"And much to Heidi's disgust, Flavio has rekindled his old relationship with her supermodel rival Naomi Campbell," disclosed the insider.

Heidi, who has a weakness for singers, quickly picked up the beat with 41-year-old Seal.

The two were spotted enjoying a cozy dinner at Madeo, a restaurant in Los Angeles on February 22.

"It was obvious that they've fallen hard for each other," disclosed an observer.

"After dinner at Madeo's, Heidi and Seal went to Seal's home in the Hollywood Hills where they spent the night.

"The next morning they emerged from the house, and she gave him a kiss before they drove to a nearby Starbucks for morning coffee.

"When Seal went inside to get coffee for the two of them, Heidi walked her dog, a cute Jack Russell terrier.

"Seal and Heidi laughed and whispered to one another while they sipped their coffee outside."

Soon the two had to part as Heidi headed off to catch a plane.

"Heidi kissed Seal once again, told him she loved him and thanked him for being so wonderful," said the observer.

"As she left in an SUV, Heidi turned to Seal and said, 'See you very soon, darling!' "

"Seal adores Heidi," confided the insider.

"He's a single man, who's often said that he'd love to marry and have kids. If things turn out well, it could be one-stop shopping for Seal -- a wife and a ready-made family."

My Paisan Signore Briatore, surely a man of your means and power can easily arrange to have this Seal Nigger sleeping with the fishes! Here in the Mezzogiorno, we are very talented is such respects

DON VITO DIAVIALO BIANCO

Old September 10th, 2004 #71
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
My Paisan Signore Briatore, surely a man of your means and power can easily arrange to have this Seal Nigger sleeping with the fishes! Here in the Mezzogiorno, we are very talented is such respects

DON VITO DIAVIALO BIANCO

LOL................

Old September 11th, 2004 #72
Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico
Wait a minute...all this chilbearing ability is fine, but don't tell me that niggers can't reproduce like friggin cockroaches even with their fat protruding asses. Fucking like bilge rats is one activity in which they excel, and they seem to knock up real easy.
Nope.

Not gonna tell you that. Even the skeletal ones in Africa knock up real easy.

Inferior races reproduce so quickly because that's nature's way of keeping them in existence. It's a survival mechanism. Without pushing out 11 little niglets, there would cease to be any more negroes, cuz as we all know, they die off quickly. (Disease, famine, drive bys...and longevity is virtually unheard of for them.)
Problems occur when these same inferiors are coexisting with Whites, who have always bred quality over quantity.

Nature has other plans though...I truly believe AIDS is a part of natural selection, and if we would stop helping them already, they would be dying off very quickly- imagine a world without these ignorant burrheads leeching off the white man- YEAH.

Old September 11th, 2004 #73
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Nope.

Inferior races reproduce so quickly because that's nature's way of keeping them in existence. It's a survival mechanism. Without pushing out 11 little niglets, there would cease to be any more negroes, cuz as we all know, they die off quickly. (Disease, famine, drive bys...and longevity is virtually unheard of for them.)
Problems occur when these same inferiors are coexisting with Whites, who have always bred quality over quantity.

Nature has other plans though...I truly believe AIDS is a part of natural selection, and if we would stop helping them already, they would be dying off very quickly- imagine a world without these ignorant burrheads leeching off the white man- YEAH.
A negress would have an average of nine niglets in Africa, but only one or two would survive. When Western technology and misguided charity helps them out then the nine niglets tend to survive, creating more ticking biological timebombs for whites.

Old September 11th, 2004 #74
Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico
I thought that stuff on his face was some tribal shit, but somebody told me that it was caused by some sort of disease. I have to admit that when I saw those two together my body almost went into a spasm, but I also have to admit to actually liking some of his music.

Yes, when he was just a young little niglet, he developed a disease/immune disorder called discoid lupus which attacks skin tissue.

Then the disease was sickened by his leathery nigger skin and went away

Old September 11th, 2004 #75
Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
A negress would have an average of nine niglets in Africa, but only one or two would survive. When Western technology and misguided charity helps them out then the nine niglets tend to survive, creating more ticking biological timebombs for whites.

Precisely.

The thought of helping useless negroes to survive while our race dies makes me wanna puke.

After all this time, they can't even do something as simple as drill a well for water- on those poor little starving nigger shows, you always see white men digging for water for them

The only way to help them and the planet is euthanization, but if that's not realistic, they should all be sterilized.

Old September 16th, 2004 #76
Shane_Ryan

Location: Completely surrounded by White female race traitors and their mulatto offspring in The Kwa.
Default Typical...

Question : Isn't Heidi Klum a German model ??? If she is indeed a German model then this comes as no surprise to me because most German females have a weakness for monkey men. I am puzzled as to why so many white nationalists are still shocked to see a beautiful aryan female model that has negrophilia! She's into bestiality, she's a pervert, she's trendy, and she deserves to get a bootparty! I hate all these Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. They're all the same. They're liberal leftist feminists that suffer from eating disorders and an uncontrollable urge to race mix and mongrelize the pure races of mankind. She'll probably give birth to a few chimps then die of AIDS...

Old September 16th, 2004 #77
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe

Just what we need more niggers in the world. Imagine what would happen in Africa if all the foreign aid stopped. EVERYONE would be dying of aids, all kinds of other diseases and hunger. I don't understand why we can't just let nature take its course. If these people are incapable of ensuring their own survival, who are we to keep them alive.

Last edited by The Barrenness; September 16th, 2004 at 01:24 PM.

Old September 16th, 2004 #78
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

[QUOTE=Heather]Nope.

QUOTE]

I have always wondered how people that are starving to death and literally skin and bones have the energy to have sex.

Old September 16th, 2004 #79
Politico
Mau Mau Warden

[QUOTE=hitler goddess]
Quote:
Nope.

QUOTE]

I have always wondered how people that are starving to death and literally skin and bones have the energy to have sex.

I can only think that to the common negro ( being like an animal) sex is more like a bowel movement than an act of affection or even enjoyment.
I also believe than the common male negro would fuck a knothole in a fence if the opportunity should arise.

Old September 16th, 2004 #80
Shane_Ryan

Location: Completely surrounded by White female race traitors and their mulatto offspring in The Kwa.

Quote:
Nope.

Heather,
I agreed with your post 100% and that was one helluva good post! You have great insight regarding the eternal laws of nature, and nature's natural selection in species survival. You are correct, the inferior mud races breed more than aryans. Most Mexican mud females give birth to 6 beaner babies. Whereas aryan females give birth to 2.2 children. Aryans have always bred "quality" instead of "quantity". AIDS and other incurable STD's are nature's plan to rid the world of the leeches that are bloodsuckers and welfare check dependents. The inferior muds need to "wither on the vine" as Ben Klassen so wisely stated. Hell, we don't even need to kill them or deport them. They have such fucked up lifestyles with gangs, drugs, crime, and rampant promiscuity that we should just let them "wither on the vine". Have you read any of Ben Klassen's books ??? You seem very knowledgeable about the eternal laws of nature and the survival of the fittest. Ben Klassen talked about this in great depth and in great detail.

Unfortunately, for us aryans, the inferior races continue to ruin our once great nation, and they victimize us in so many ways, but nature will "strike back" and the aryan race will regain it's dominance and be rulers of this once great land once again! Judeo Christians keep these HIV positive niggers alive in Africa with there horrible charities. Every damn night on the TV I see all these Judeo Christian paid programming commercials wanting aryans to send in lot's of money to help the "starving and orphaned" children of Africa who are starving and orphaned because there promiscuous parents have died of AIDS. Kenya, The Sudan and all other nigger countries in Africa are having literally millions of these little niglets become orphans because of the rampant AIDS epidemic in "civilized" Africa. I feel no sympathy for them, I will never donate a single penny to there cause, and there loss is our gain. RAHOWA!

Last edited by Shane_Ryan; September 16th, 2004 at 09:09 PM.

Thread