Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2010 #21
Brad Jones

It's a shame so many people like David Huyter think the internet is a safe place to expose their innermost thoughts, no, no, no David, you would be better off mailing your racist thoughts to Jesse Jackson himself, all these internet message boards are patrolled by the scum of the scum, you think the scum in your everyday life is bad, the scum on the internet you are spilling your guts to makes the scum of your everyday life look like angels by comparison.

Old May 17th, 2010 #22
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Jones View Post
It's a shame so many people like David Huyter think the internet is a safe place to expose their innermost thoughts, no, no, no David, you would be better off mailing your racist thoughts to Jesse Jackson himself, all these internet message boards are patrolled by the scum of the scum, you think the scum in your everyday life is bad, the scum on the internet you are spilling your guts to makes the scum of your everyday life look like angels by comparison.
If so then I expect to be visited by the devil himself.

Old May 18th, 2010 #23
David Huyter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
I call bullshit: sorry.

I know plenty of people in the US Army, Marine corps etc and you pick up quite a lot from them. One thing they have long talked about in private is the fact that all US soldiers have their communications monitored to a certain extent, which involves the automatic flagging of 'extremist' (etc) websites such as VNN (in addition to Jihadi sites etc). The reasons why are pretty much common sense (not that that has much place on VNN much of the time but there we go). You can get around it, but it is usually on the Military Intelligence crowd who know how and knowing them they are too bright to wander onto VNN screaming epithets (and they certainly wouldn't implicitly support Iran either).

No sane serving US soldier would actually come on VNN saying that he was such pretty much immediately as it is a potential ticket to being dishonourably discharged from the army or at least disciplined (e.g. calling out niggers as such etc, which then serves the army as a way to keep the jews and negro groups off its back by showing it is 'doing something' about the radical politics which is common among soldiers in general). Soldiers involved in nationalistic politics, and there are a great many, keep it close to their chest and for good reason (the policy in the US military is basically 'don't ask, don't tell' in relation to radical politics the same way as they treat homosexuality officially): they certainly don't flash it around on the internet unless they aren't really soldiers, are around for other reasons, don't have all the cups in the cupboard or have a proverbial death wish.

P.S. 'A pawn stuck in the ranks of the military'? I find it hard to believe a serving soldier would say that. It sounds more like somebody who isn't a soldier pretending to be one (or possibly a states-side clerk at say a logistics depot). It just doesn't ring true. Even disillusioned soldiers who wish to end their contracts don't say that kind of thing: its more the kind of thing an Alex Jones fan says. However that's just my experience talking.
Fortunately for me, I'm not accessing this site on the NIPR. I'm using my home internet. If they were snooping, and consulted my ISP to figure out my identity, they wouldn't be able to directly punish me for posting here.

It is against the rules to openly be a member of an extremist organization. If they wanted to boot me out, or hit me with UCMJ, then by all means let them find a reason to. I'm sure they can, I'm sure I wont care.

Either way, whether I am, or am not a real soldier is indescribable at this time. I could go on webcam and show you my military ID, but then you would accuse me of using a program like manycam, or fakecam to show you a video clip or something. Either way, what you do or don't believe about me doesn't really matter to me. As for being a deployment dodger hiding in a non-deploying unit I am not. I was after all in a BCT in 3ID. I could probably go down and tell you which one, but that would probably expose me a little more than I'm willing. Seeing as my ISP can pinpoint my location, only a small amount of people have PCSed from my old BCT to my current unit.

Anyway, if the government wants to punish me for believing in something, let them. What's the worst that could happen? Dishonorable discharge? Oh well, contrary to popular belief, dishonorable soldiers can still get decent jobs.

Anyway, again, whatever. Believe what you want about me, I frankly don't care.

Old May 19th, 2010 #24
Maxine Grey
Banned

Welcome to the forum David, there are many Military that are white nationalists, fact is your political ideas has little to nothing to do with your service, and for Dees he can kiss my Army Greens.

Old May 19th, 2010 #25
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Welcome to the resistance, David.

If you've two years left, I hope you have/will be using that time to learn a useful civilian occupation.

It's extremely difficult adjusting from a military environment to a civilian one, and an intermediate type of organisation like the civil service for a couple years till you've adjusted, helps a great deal with the transition.

If you're the active outdoors type, technicians of all kinds especially in telecoms, police/SWAT, EMTs,firemen, disaster management all do very well and are very easy to adjust to.

If the admin type, the financial field, especially in state departments such as the tax office, is an excellent place to transition from, or remain in.

You can do more to assist Whites from the tax office than in just about any other occupation, and revenue agents, particularly those who deal with organised crime, are about the most powerful armed force outside the army there is, who get to take down lots of Jews who run most of the organised crime.

Auditors and bookkeepers always do well, and accountants really run most companies.
No matter what the nature of the organisation, if a large one they all need finance depts, and financial qualifications make one mobile internationally, and guarantee work.
They are just about the only ones that remain valid.

From one who's been there and learned bitter lessons, try to avoid getting into debt when you leave, correspondence/night classes whilst working during the day are best.
Start now if you haven't already, and it will give you an excellent start.

As Bernie said earlier, stay safe.

The struggle has just begun.

Thread