VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 23rd, 2004 #21
Politico
Mau Mau Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG3000
Uh, only the tribe of Blacks (Watusi?) who are really tall have big dicks, in comparison to Whites.

The reason this myth started is that White men, when not aroused, have retracted penises (making them about an inch or so long when unaroused). Black men, on the other hand, do not retract (like many other beasts of the field, I imagine) and their penises are about as long as they are erect as they are when flaccid.

Of course, Blacks themselves are basically giant walking dicks with pubic hair on their heads, so it's a moot point.
Here is my opinion in this matter. The reason whites dicks retract is because white men are active, working, doing things that are productive, and their dicks if half hard all the time would get in the way. On the other hand, the nigger is lazy, lays around doing nothing but waiting to fuck some bitch and get her pregnant, etc. A nigger can have a half hard dick a hangin, It doesn't effect his lack of activity. Over time, as the nigger and white man evolved , it was a natural thing for this difference in dick status to become the norm.

Old June 23rd, 2004 #22
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

That's an interesting theory Politico. Also, I believe that Whites and Blacks have separate evolutionary tracts that are much more drastic than the divergence described by kosher anthropology, explaining the large differences between Whites and Blacks.

Hell, we could all be the results of alien experimentation, or at least some of the three races. Or, Whites are from a pre-apocalyptic Mars as many suggest

Also consider that an extended dong interfers with running and would shed too much heat, when in cold environs one must retain as much heat as possible.

Thread