VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 12th, 2007 #41
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS Cat View Post
Isn't it hard to shoot little rats scurrying about?
Not if you can shoot. There are several varminter style guns made just for shooting small game like chipmunks, rats, squirrels, and prairie dogs. Some of them can be built for making these shots at long distances such as a hundred yards or better.

Quote:
Also, how much less killingful are subsonic bullets and silencers?
A lot, especially at a distance. You lose speed with subsonic which means your round won’t shoot flat. A bullet shot out of a gun and a bullet dropped will hit the ground at the same time. The faster your round goes the less drop it has when it hits a target.

This is why rounds like the 17 HMR make good varmint guns, they go so fast that they don’t have time to drop before hitting the target. They don’t have any knockdown for large game such as dogs and deer but for something small they are perfect.

A suppressor bleeds off your gasses and dampens the noise your bullet makes at the muzzle. This in turn takes away from consistency/accuracy and some power. It is difficult to say exactly how much power would be lost. It would depend on the round and the design of the suppressor.
Quote:
For example lets say I was using 9mm in a handgun and I shot a super-nig which required ten shots to be killed.
Again it depends on the design of the suppressor. In the movie “The Shooter” Marky Mark takes an old 22lr, slaps a homemade suppressor on it and makes deadly head shots at 200 yards. That is a joke. There is no way possible anything like that would happen even at half that distance.

Suppressors are usually large and bulky so they are best fitted on rifles. The James Bond 3 inch pocket suppressors don’t exist. So unless you are shooting a Ruger or Browning 22lr made with a suppressor integrated in the gun it isn’t functional for handguns. You couldn’t carry once concealed and hardly in the open.

From my experience the best 2 rounds to suppress (again at Knob Creek Kentucky you see all sorts of LEGAL suppressed weapons) is the 22lr and the 223. A pistol is to heavy in the front with a suppressor added to give you any stability when off hand shooting.

Quote:
If I used subsonic bullets how many more bullets would I need to kill the super-nig?
1 if placed in the right place.

Quote:
If I used a silencer on the handgun and normal bullets how many bullets would be required to put down the ape?
Again 1 if put in the right place.

Quote:
If I used both a silencer and subsonic cartridges how many more shots would it take to take out the coon?
For a suppressor to function you must use a subsonic. It is pointless to bleed off all the gasses and kill the muzzle noise if the gun makes a loud crack at 30 feet when it breaks the speed of sound.

Weapons like that only function well in the hands of professionals or varmint killers. A suppressed weapon takes a lot more maintenance and experience to shoot.

Buy some subsonic 22lr rounds and pop a few 2x4’s then you will see the penetration. They are in some ways more deadly than full power 22lr’s. The reason being a full power 22lr can penetrate a critter with a clean hole. A 22lr subsonic can go in, glance off a bone and zip through the body creating a more damaging wound channel before lodging in an organ. That brings about a slow painful death through internal bleeding in the varmints shot, which is a cruel way to kill something. When hunting or varmint shooting I always recommend making a clean kill to bring about the least amount of suffering.

I hate idiots that shoot a deer in the gut then watch it run for a mile and finding it a week later after it bled to death over a period of days in a bush.

Concerning super darkies, it is a myth. I have never seen or shot one. Shooting something in combat comes down to luck on both sides. In war darkies die just the same as white people. I think some WN’s buy into the Jew propaganda and make Negroes out to be superior physical superhuman specimens and Kikes out to be superhuman intelligent super brains incapable of being overthrown.

Go to a martial arts tournament (a real one not the UFC fake garbage), and watch those muscle bound darkies fall to some skinny pasty white kid or 110 pound gook. The only thing they have is intimidation. You see those super steroid muscle bound darkies in movies, yet when it comes to strong man competitions it is usually fat white people from Sweden who take the trophies. Most of the time the muscular darkies can’t get past the first competition. Where I live there are a lot of white people who work hard jobs moving scrap iron or large equipment. They have potbellies and normal sized arms with no definition, yet they have seemingly superhuman strength when it comes to picking up something like a refrigerator and throwing it in the back of a truck.

Old December 12th, 2007 #42
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Yes ... trying to search Google is a joke. There are so many reasons to get away from Google, including their spying and tracking activities.
http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm

Same thing as google, different name. And none of the hassle. It's been my homepage for months.

Old December 12th, 2007 #43
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Probably much easier I suspect - certainly easier to sneak up on and hit.

If I'm not mistaken the .22 round kills more Kwans every year than any otjher round. Of course this has to do with the fact that it's the most common round available, but nonetheless, it's obviously lethal.
I do not doubt that but I would like to see a stat on that. That would further prove that one doesn’t need a 50 cal to effectively kill attackers. It is a myth that nothing smaller than a 45 acp is functional for self defense. Massad Ayoob wrote an excellent article in The Backwoodsman about a woman who borrowed a $30 25 auto and killed her drugged up boyfriend after he was released from jail and came to kill her. She had no experience in shooting and the gun wasn’t even a good quality weapon, most likely it was made from Zinc with chrome plating. Yet it saved her life and ended the life of someone drunk and stoned filled full of rage and vengeance.

Here is another myth people buy into. You shoot an attacker and he will keep coming. The truth is unless he is a brute that has personally selected to kill you (you in a generic term) and will stop at nothing if it takes his last breath to stab you, let’s not forget the attacker is wearing $4,000 worth of body armor, which is why he bought from robbing people who carry $20 in their wallets. They seek easy targets so one shot with a small caliber weapon will stop him. They don't want to be hurt. In fact any sort of fight will stop most attacks.

People think you need a gun that will hit someone at 75 yards, when the truth is if you shoot someone at that distance you will GO TO JAIL FOR DECADES. A self defense situation takes place under 10 feet where small caliber weapons are very effective even more so than larger weapons for 3 reasons.

You will have it on your person, likely in your pocket within easy reach.

You can move a small weapon easily.

You can hold a small weapon in such a way it is very difficult to grab or be controlled by a thug.

I don’t care what you are carrying; if you can’t hit a person at less than 10 feet with any gun you (again in a generic term) don’t need a gun period.

Old December 12th, 2007 #44
melcur
Banned

Anyone interested in one of thes?

$25,000 - shoots 1,000 rpm [.223 calibre/5.56mm]

http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms...14_Minigun.htm

Old December 12th, 2007 #45
melcur
Banned

Sean,

I've looked for the statistics r/t the .22 round killing the most people and cannot find it. Perhaps it isn't true. However, based on the fact that the .22 is the most common round in the world, I think it's probably true. In any case, for those interested in the .22 and what it can actually do - check this video out.

Here's a Walther P22 [I have one of these] with legal sound suppressor [Not silencer]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3i_SYlgHiUs&feature=related

Old December 12th, 2007 #46
Sean Martin

Quote:

I have seen a couple of those at Knob Creek and there is not type of gun (even the mighty 50 cal) as exciting as one of those. I have even seen one made by General Electric that shot 4,000 RPM. It sounded like a loud electrical buzz.

I must say though that is my goal in life to own one of those legally of course.

Old December 12th, 2007 #47
jackumup

Fuuck dat ain't chit, I's challange all niggers to show you crackers weess can chut higher calabees guns in our heads den dats!

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old December 12th, 2007 #48
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

You are absulutly correct,S(D)M! This can never be streesed enough!
Quote:
Concerning super darkies, it is a myth. I have never seen or shot one. Shooting something in combat comes down to luck on both sides. In war darkies die just the same as white people. I think some WN’s buy into the Jew propaganda and make Negroes out to be superior physical superhuman specimens and Kikes out to be superhuman intelligent super brains incapable of being overthrown.

Go to a martial arts tournament (a real one not the UFC fake garbage), and watch those muscle bound darkies fall to some skinny pasty white kid or 110 pound gook. The only thing they have is intimidation. You see those super steroid muscle bound darkies in movies, yet when it comes to strong man competitions it is usually fat white people from Sweden who take the trophies. Most of the time the muscular darkies can’t get past the first competition. Where I live there are a lot of white people who work hard jobs moving scrap iron or large equipment. They have potbellies and normal sized arms with no definition, yet they have seemingly superhuman strength when it comes to picking up something like a refrigerator and throwing it in the back of a truck.

Old December 12th, 2007 #49
melcur
Banned

I've seen dozens of shot up niggers in the ER as a result of my past association with the health care profession, and can tell you, they are frail. I've seen red headed white women survive being shot 3 times in the chest and abdomen with a .357 and seen niggers die from being placed in a headlock. Their jugular veins seen prone to collapse with the slightest pressure. This is known as "vasoconstriction," and for whatever reason, when niggers are grabbed by the throat, thier physiology seems inclined to initiate this response. I like to think of it as a natural adaptation allowing niggers a less painful death when they've been grabbed by a lion by the throat.

Another thing I swear, niggers are the biggest babies when it comes to pain, I've seen white children, seven years old, tolerate 10 times the pain that a nigger male adult can withstand. Niggers seem to tolerate acute pain when the adrenaline is rushing, but when the adrenaline rush subsides, they have ZERO pain tolerance.

Old December 12th, 2007 #50
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Another thing I swear, niggers are the biggest babies when it comes to pain, I've seen white children, seven years old, tolerate 10 times the pain that a nigger male adult can withstand. Niggers seem to tolerate acute pain when the adrenaline is rushing, but when the adrenaline rush subsides, they have ZERO pain tolerance.
Here's a picture of NBA basketballer Dwayne Wade being assisted from the court after suffering a shoulder separation!

Old December 12th, 2007 #51
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:

http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms...14_Minigun.htm
I've thought about making one of those. Guess I could get five barrels and then to do the rest of the machining myself. Have seen those in twin barrels in .22 caliber.

The .22LR does pack a punch but I believe you'd need to be relatively close for it to do it's most damage. I think getting hit in the head by a .22LR at close range (8-12 feet) would likely be fatal depending upon where the bullet itself struck.

Sever the spinal cord at the C1 to C5 level and you're talking the necessity for immediate life support. CPR minimally speaking but a Level 1 Trauma Center ultimately and asap. A patient in this condition will rate low on the trauma scale and likely won't survive the first hour.

Last edited by OTPTT; December 12th, 2007 at 12:36 PM.

Old December 12th, 2007 #52
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I've thought about making one of those. Guess I could get five barrels and then to do the rest of the machining myself. Have seen those in twin barrels in .22 caliber.

The .22LR does pack a punch but I believe you'd need to be relatively close for it to do it's most damage. I think getting hit in the head by a .22LR at close range (8-12 feet) would likely be fatal depending upon where the bullet itself struck.
There isn’t much point in going to all the trouble to make a 22lr gatling gun for several reasons. A gatling gun can only fire as fast as the barrels can rotate so a 22 won’t fire any faster than a 223. A gatling gun is illegal or would cost several thousand dollars to build. Since the 22lr round is short they cycle faster than anything else. You can spend $15 and modify a legal 22lr to fire 2,000 minutes. Cheaper Than Dirt sells a crank you add to your trigger system that allows your gun to fire 4 rounds every turn. You can turn the thing easily 4-5 times a second. So for $15 you can modify your gun to fire 1,200 rounds a minute. Noting illegal, no big money and no hassle. I have seen those function and they do indeed work just as claimed.

People can say whatever they want about the 22lr but by the time you can say 22lr 20 rounds slicing through something would shred it. They make a belt fed adaptation to some 22lrs that shoot single shot. With the crank you could launch 200 rounds in 10 seconds. That would absolutely shred something at under 200 feet.

a 22lr will kill medium to large game at 100 feet with a head shot. It all depends on how well you can place a round. If you can cut the heart out of a playing card at 100 feet it is safe to say the round will go exactly where you choose.

Quote:
Another thing I swear, ni--ers are the biggest babies when it comes to pain, I've seen white children, seven years old, tolerate 10 times the pain that a nigger male adult can withstand.
In tournaments the gooks can withstand unreal amounts of pain while some darkie just buckles after the first couple of strikes.

Look at boxing now and 60 years ago when it was white people. Now boxers have gloves like pillows while the old white boxers had gloves that looked like lite mittens. I remember a couple years ago when Mike Tyson had to postpone a match because he hurt his thumb. Didn’t break or sprain it just hurt it.

Back in the day they would leave with broken jaws and ribs now a darkie stops the fight if they are cut or wobbly.

Thread