VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 6th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Donations - Thank You

Hey - I am remiss in thanking you all who donated for the

VERY QUICK RESPONSE to my

more urgent than usual request at the end of October for our mid-November bill.

You guys came through, and I deeply appreciate it.

I forgot to say that when the bill was paid, but we're paid up for another quarter, and right now I'm working away at my master file of everything I've ever written. It will be all listed in chronological order in the Showcase section up top, with separate links to every piece.

And I will be turning what I write into a lot more formal pieces, as I have done lately, so that you forward them to anyone you think might benefit from them. I should have done that long ago but I'm perverse and rebarbative so I tend to not do what others do, just for that reason, which isn't rational and doesn't help our effort.

So, as a modest concession to easing circulatory woes, I will be piecing out my stuff from here on, just to give a ready source of quality links on the stuff we're always talking about. So feel free to circulate.

We need to grow the circle of people who understand what's going on. That's our number one mission for the moment.

Again, thanks, and we will hold our next drive next quarter, as usual.

THANK YOU, PEOPLE!!

Thanks to all who donate, and particularly heavy thanks to those who donate each month.

I will always do my part to keep bills as low as possible, and to think around the clock about how we can achieve white sovereignty.

Old December 6th, 2013 #2
Solskeniskyn

Great initiative to again put together longer more wholesome pieces that begs to be read and spread around. You've churned out some real gems already.

Thread